Kid who stole North Korea poster and then got lobotomized by them

Did he deserve it?

Attached: P6ZJYNR4HUI6TMIL6BNCFZ2YMU.jpg (1484x919, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
zersetzung.org
surveillancesurvivors.org
youtu.be/6NJmFQHIa0I
timesofisrael.com/otto-warmbiers-family-kept-his-jewishness-under-wraps-while-north-korea-held-him-hostage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he must've done more than that

>go to a country
>don't follow its laws
>disrespect their nation's leader
He deserved torture and execution.

>go to a country run by seething manlets
>act surprised when the manlets rise up

Attached: 1541923244866.jpg (517x328, 16K)

act a nigger get niggered

When you go to a country like North Korea you have to follow their rules. How hard can it be

He was CIA

This
Just like we ask all the niggers, chinks, spics and eurotrash that come to USA to obey our laws, its only fair to obey their laws when in their homes.

Pretty hard if your an entitled faggot.

There’s no actual evidence that he stole a poster. The guy in the video was wearing a mask. They probably just targeted some random American to take hostage, tortured him into making a confession and killing him afterwards for the lulz

Yikes

If they framed him they should have come up with a better crime

A nation is nothing without its laws. Visiting a country is a privilege, not a right.

Attached: check em.png (1708x1286, 1.28M)

Lobotomized? Really? Public executions are underrated

yes

B-but I was told every country is more free and accepting than America my college professors told me its true

Play stupid games

Nope, his friend wanted a commie propaganda poster as a souvenir. They jailed and killed him.

Even if you follow their rules which you probably won't know, you're still fucked. there is actually some retarded canadian youtube commie that claimed he was trying to move there when he was called out on his supposed beliefs. He still hasn't emigrated yet but I hope he makes it.

Attached: atlas_BJkXDXmN7.png (640x405, 35K)

The only "college" you've been to is a community college made out of brick and stuffed with niggers to take an English class that your certification needed, so of course you think everywhere else is as pozzed as somewhere that caters to people of your calibre.

>t. Aeronautics PHD candidate who jokes about making helicopters to drop migrants from with my advisors

by lobotomized you mean he got his skull repeatedly beaten in by a foreign government with kicking to the head as a american citizen which trump ......ahh fuck you

>tfw you want America to be the highest on the chart with the re-enslavement of niggers

Attached: yahoke.gif (200x150, 395K)

this boy got world-stared as a us citizen and trump gave no backlash

weak and pathetic

Honestly I agree. If you are going to a fucking country know to hate america you should be on your best fucking behavior because of course they want an excuse to screw you over. Did he deserve to get killed for what he did no, but he also should have never gone to that hell hole in the first place.

>what is diplomacy
He didn't ignore it like Obama.

Community Colleges are a lot more redpilled and politically incorrect in my experience, due to them not entirely being integrated into the higher academic system.

Like all the spics here

He deserved a whuppin’ for being a stereotypically retarded millennial American and embarrassing us. However the super psychotic treatment he recieved was serial killer tier behavior that warrants some mild retaliation. Don’t be confused, they did what they did to him as a little stab at the US and need stabbed in return. If they kept him in jail for 5 years for stealing a poster, that’s one thing.

Also, nuke N. Korea as a matter of course, OP glowfriend.

He was an Israeli spy, the poster bit was just a cover to avoid open trouble between DPRK and Israel.

The DPRK did not do that to him but it should have.

Attached: 256f7c4869f337a4fc1b7285578a6ab34696b6a162b9a7df86b96a85c8bd5958.jpg (299x346, 39K)

Yes, you don't go into a foreign country and commit crimes, sure it was bit overboard but you play stupid games, win stupid prizes

First he was stupid enough to go to North Korea, then he was stupid enough to steal something while there. Honestly we are better off as a species with him dead.

Attached: proofs2.png (1280x875, 1.47M)

Went there Warmbier, came back Kaltbier.

How did they make that slavery count in North Korea? They have no access.

Yep, here is his grave.

Attached: 180596970_1498226864.jpg (1632x1224, 649K)

Kek, not bad Pokeball.

yea Warmbier is a fake joke kind of last name

I dunno what the real story is but there is all sorts of stuff about his story that doesn't make sense

dont steal signs and dont end up dead.
pretty simple concept

Most likely he hung himself in his cell and when the Norks found him they panicked, tried to resuscitate him and sent him back to the US

He shouldn't have cried like a bitch in court and begged for mercy. Better to be dead than bow down to piss midgets.

you pay someone to say they fled a work/concentration camp then just extrapolate numbers from that testimony

He knew the score.

This.

Not this.

Both seem viable.

I mean what did he expect?

He is a member of a nation the country is enemies with and stole a political poster. If that had been someone from Iraq or Syria stealing an American flag or something, they would have been in Guantanamo Bay listen to Justin Beiber for 50 years.

No he didn't deserve death, but he did deserve his sentence. He know where he was going and he also knew the friction between countries. Still he acted like a retarded frat bro.
There is no grand conspiracy here, NK prisons suck, and he got a bad bacterial infection from spoiled food that made him braindead. It's not so hard to believe, I'm sure tons of NK prisoners died that way too. He had no torture marks or anything.

Exodus
2 “If a thief is caught breaking in at night and is struck a fatal blow, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed; 3 but if it happens after sunrise, the defender is guilty of bloodshed."

Attached: exodus thief sunrise guilty.jpg (728x455, 142K)

>NIV
here’s a film for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

All modern english versions of the Bible, except the King James Version, have been corrupted and make significant changes to the Bible, including what is required to go to heaven, who God is, who Jesus and what the nature of God is.

Yes, jews must die after gangstalking me and my cats:

icaact.org
pactsntl.org
zersetzung.org
surveillancesurvivors.org

yes he deserved it he was a kike

fag tried to hang himself

he probably thought that he needed to assert dominance since he would never get out and some one hit him 1 time after a week of him being a brat and he thought no more

Did he deserve it?

Attached: 7667.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>for stealing a poster
I dont buy it. They wouldnt kill a foreign citizen over a wallpaper.
Judging by the fact he was from an enemy country it was espionage

Attached: IMG_1452.jpg (1200x1200, 173K)

this

well, I don't know about cia, but he was definitely intel agency and not random joe schmoe

It was, he was a spy, he got caught, and they treated him like a spy while the US propaganda press ran stories about him just being a lovable "kid" who dindu nuffin.

why are you schizos posting this in every thread? isn't there some schizo-only forum you can go to where all the other people are as crazy as you?

>disrespect country and its laws
>try to demoralize citizens' work effort
>get sick in prison
>disrespected country does everything with superior healthcare for you to stay alive
>disrespected country and its shamed people in their country release you
>go back home to your imperialist dogs
>die
nice medical capability you got there.
He was alive in Korea and died immediately in USA. That is unquestionable fact.

Attached: 184738191963.png (700x467, 363K)

There is no proof he stole the poster though, it was a total kangaroo court.

Attached: 1546605525563.jpg (640x800, 136K)

>we live in a world where you have to hide your face if you arrange your legs in a certain configuration.

Trump goes to China to get a shoplifting nigger ingrate who's stupid fuck NBA father says, "Why should I say thank you to Trump? If he brought my rapist faggot son home on air force one I would have said thank you!".
In contrast... this white Americans parents are crying, begging and pleading to President fuck face for help and he leaves their son to die... We're on our own White Christians, thank God we have each other...

see i carry a big ass walking stick, made from a gardening handle n is like an inch thick n hardwood

a liberal "ivy league" university eh?

gonna need some receipts. or did the jew news tell you that?

>We're on our own White Christians, thank God we have each other...
who could be behind this post?

Attached: jhyu56.gif (1607x2047, 87K)

White Christian. You? You're a little eager with your misread pic nigger... You don't like the rest of my point then retard?

far left is UNDERAGE
MODS

>lobotomised
Did he deserve to be the luckiest person in the world? It's hard to say.

He didnt deserve this. Getting tortured and braindamaged for stealing a poster is too much.
But guess what? The world isnt fair, Johnny! He brought it all on himself. Best korean gooks acted like best korean gooks do and this means subhuman treatment. After all, the best korean gooks are fucking subhuman pieces of trash.
Poor entitled faggot was too brainwashed to stay alive.
Did not deserve it but life isnt fair.

Maybe you shouldn't travel to an authoritarian country you're technically not allowed to and has a antipathy towards your country.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! GUYS HE ONLY POSTED A ONE WORD RESPONSE! SEE HOW COOL AND ABOVE IT ALL HE IS! YIKES OOF WEW LAD DAMN SON!
Get fucked, get fucked, get fucked. I hope you are destroyed. I want you to be raped, I hate you so much. Fuck you, with every fiber of my being fuck you. Stop posting like fucking girls on this board. Stop responding with one word comments like "yikes" or "oof." This shit is fucking infuriating and it's been going on for way to fucking long.
>"b-but I was just talking like a girl ironically"
Oh yeah, and I dressed your dad up in a wig and fucked him up the ass "ironically." Wow so funny am I right? What irony! Stop ruining this fucking board with this fucking yikes bullshit. Nobody is better for having read a single word comment just saying yikes. That bandwidth could have gone to something better, the net negative value of your comment is such that it is actively destroying the internet one bit at a time. Maybe those pixels that would have been used to say "yikes" on your screen could go to a more worthy cause, like reddit or a facebook group!
>"yik-"
No stop right fucking there. I no you're going to comment back with "yikes," I know you just can't get enough of that retarded shit. I want you to know you're disappointing everybody right now with everything you say. Get fucked. Nobody comes here so they can see the word "yikes" unaccompanied by anything else. If that were the case, they could just get a marker and some paper and write "yikes" on their own time. Leave it by their computer maybe. Fuck you and your yikes.
>"please, st-stop being mean to me"
Then fix your life. Fix how you comment. Maybe fix what sites you go to. Stop with this yikes crap that's just fucking irritating.
Remember this: nobody wants, nobody likes, yikes yikes yikes

is this the new navy seal copypasta?

>be super white tiny country on a fucking volcano in the middle of the ocean
>A GAGGLE OF AMERICANS SHOW UP AND START TELLING YOU HOW IT'S DONE

Stick around. You are now one of us. There's no going back. You are here forever.

Forever.

Attached: down-the-rabbit-hole-mabry-campbell-lr.jpg (1024x683, 414K)

Attached: 713EEB7B-4013-48C7-ACFA-0BF9009373A9.jpg (565x500, 99K)

>A tambourine of Seattleans
>A fund of New Yorkers
>A queer of Texans
>A crime of Londoners

A thimble of Muscovites!

He went to their country so he should have followed their rules so yes.

obviously obongo's fault

Look at (((his))) nose.

Why the fuck would you ever go to North Korea. There are 195? countries on earth, most of which are not hostile to foreigners.

Why go there at all?

Then the Japs are fucking pussys cause they didnt lynch Logan Paul?

Yes the fucking subhuman kike scum deserved it. You don't retardedly steal government's shit and spy on them and think you can just walk away.

Attached: 4L_uvV6oRZm.jpg (1024x944, 116K)

How much the US did fuck up with this case ?

youtu.be/6NJmFQHIa0I

That's terrible to hear.

If I was in charge this guy would make it home whitout a scratch. Why they didn't shit about him ?

Jow Forums is something special.

Attached: brainlet.png (842x792, 82K)

Yes. Go to a country like North Korea and do stupid shit you deserve what you get...

Go away

>I shouldn't have gone to North Korea
>...but

Attached: 1548969234834.png (632x1952, 701K)

he was probably cia or something and they had to let him die instead of helping

Because he was white and Obama was president

Of course he did, everyone always gets what they deserve. Who are you to argue with reality...

I agree because god is not with us.

retard

Best Korea did nothing wrong. (((Otto Warmbier))) deserved it.

"Otto Warmbier’s family kept his Jewishness under wraps while North Korea held him hostage"
>timesofisrael.com/otto-warmbiers-family-kept-his-jewishness-under-wraps-while-north-korea-held-him-hostage/

There was a fucking video showing the verminous kike stealing the fucking poster..you oblivious fucktard.

Attached: 4L_DDXfZiKu.jpg (545x478, 39K)

Attached: Brb+gonna+assume+the+big+guy+stance+whenever+im+under+_77741a0da13c9011b6ff9c3e73dd0a82.jpg (483x980, 85K)

Fuck off to Plebbit, kike.

>Kike
>White
Talk about mental retardation

Nope. This is not justice. This is revenge because of the proxy war against USA.