Red Pill on Jehovah's Witnesses

I was a JW for a long time in my life. Almost my entire family still is. Recently, they've been nagging me to return. Yet, there is a feeling in the back of my head telling me that the JW's have been compromised by TPTB, either by jewification, or by some other form.

I need to know everything in order to make a conscious decision to either try to return or declare my final decision to never do it to my family.

Throw at me everything you have, anons. Everything the Governing Body would NOT like people to know.

Attached: download.jpg (185x272, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jGOSXNsNUaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JW is knights templar ran fucking lies to scare people out of having any fun in life and force convert as many innocent children as possible.

They support child pedophilia

They push their fear cult on anyone

They ruin families and seperate people.

CHRISTIANITY IS A RELIGION OF HATE. IF YOURE A TRUE CHRISTIAN GO OUT AND KILL NON BELIIEVERS LIKE YOUR SAVIOR TARRANT. HES MORE CHRISTIAN THAN YOULL EVER BE.

>They support child pedophilia
Elaborate

They keep all illegal activities within the church choosing not to report to local authorities. They sit the rapist next to the victim and make them talk to each other!

it's an amalgamation of judaism and christianity started by masonnigger op you do the math
i grew up in the JWs and saw this shit happen once or twice yeah

here is the redpill
youtu.be/jGOSXNsNUaA

Attached: Elias Boudinot.jpg (333x499, 28K)

Will watch it tomorrow when my brain is not exausted from work.

They're a heretical cult.

They believe that:
>Jesus is Michael the archangel
>the holy spirit is just God's presence
>there is no hell, just destruction of consciousness
>souls are not real, when you die you are destroyed completely and recreated at the resurrection in the last day to be judged
>Jesus will only live with 6000 really holy JWs who pretty much have already lived and died, the rest are gonna go to a recreated Eden
>they literally shit all over the Bible by editing it to fit these points
>they'll hate Hebrews cause it shits on their beliefs harder than any other book of the Bible, but they still edit it claiming that their translation is the REAL one
>the committee who first "translated" their Bible is literally as qualified to do it as you and I are, literally zero knowledge of any of the original languages to the effect they could actually do that
>they've wrongly predicted the second coming of Christ so many times that they ended up saying that He already came in spirt so they weren't wrong, akshually
>they released an interlinear Bible a couple decades ago and it backfired hard because literal word for word translations of the original languages shat on their Biblical edits, so they panicked, pulled it off the shelves, and "fixed" it

None of this is new or unknown, even if all true.

>Jesus is Michael the archangel

Yes

>the holy spirit is just God's presence

It's God's force he uses to do everything

>there is no hell, just destruction of consciousness
True - the wages sin pays is death, this is also most logical

>souls are not real

You are the soul itself. It's called a living soul and you get resurrected after judgement day not before it.

>Jesus will only live with 6000 really holy JWs who pretty much have already lived and died, the rest are gonna go to a recreated Eden

It's 144000 and the rest will live on earth as originally intended.

>they literally shit all over the Bible by editing it to fit these points

False, it is the most accurate translation
>they'll hate Hebrews cause it shits on their beliefs harder than any other book of the Bible, but they still edit it claiming that their translation is the REAL one

Jesus brought a new covenant abolishing the jewish mosiac law and ushering in new laws. This is why animal sacrifice is no longer required since Jesus acted as the ultimate once and for all sacrifice.

>the committee who first "translated" their Bible is literally as qualified to do it as you and I are, literally zero knowledge of any of the original languages to the effect they could actually do that

False, their language skills were much greater thus making them more qualified.

>they've wrongly predicted the second coming of Christ so many times that they ended up saying that He already came in spirt so they weren't wrong, akshually

True but the bible even said that you wont know the exact day and hour of amargeddon, so they were wrong to do this.

>they released an interlinear Bible a couple decades ago and it backfired hard because literal word for word translations of the original languages shat on their Biblical edits, so they panicked, pulled it off the shelves, and "fixed" it

I dont actually know the story behind this one.

Btw im no longer a JW i was just correcting what this user said.

>It's God's force he uses to do everything
The Holy Spirit isn't a force, He is God himself. > John 15.26,27: But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.
>John 16.13,14: Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
A force can't testify about someone, and can´t guide or speak of himself, because a force isn't a thinking living being.

>False, their language skills were much greater thus making them more qualified.
Sources.

Their bible is wrong. John 1:1 says that The Word was a god, rather than God

So they believe Jesus was just one of many gods

Jesus Christ is lord and savior not Michael so fuck

No, stop reading the watchtower and read the bible

>t. I know nothing about jws
Kys

Why don't you enlighten us, heretic?

>heretic
Are you retarded

A cult that promotes cultural marxism through perverted christian indoctrination.

was created by jews to make people deny christ

Can you not support your own faith?

>Yet, there is a feeling in the back of my head telling me that the JW's have been compromised by TPTB, either by jewification, or by some other form.

There hasn't been any push to accept fags and that's a pretty good sign that the kikes are still being kept at bay.

They bend to the every whim of 7 faggots in New York. Expressing doubt in these men will get you kicked out and shunned. So yeah, It’s a cult.

Even the Jbots ITT would be given a stern talking to in a spooky backroom if their “elders” knew they were reading stuff written by ex members.

Attached: 9775F99A-0879-408F-BC55-7EEDE194CF8E.jpg (900x1200, 142K)