Is suicide the true redpill?

Should we all just an hero? Let the shitskins and the kikes rot without relying on our efforts and intelligence to survive like the parasites they are. The Jews want us to stay alive, but we win if we die, because they feed on our suffering, we can't suffer if we're dead.

Should we just get the fuck out of here? Start fresh next time, and learn from our mistakes? Or do we continue attempting to drag ourselves through this valley of rotting and decomposing meat?

Attached: Exit.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PbFBhY0bgJo
youtu.be/7-XB3D38gbA
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
zersetzung.org
surveillancesurvivors.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/PbFBhY0bgJo

nice attempt at thinking outside the box. Did you realize that revolution is also thinking outside the box?

Attached: 112.jpg (1024x768, 245K)

A revolution won't work. Israel has underground research labs that has already created more than 10 billion super-soldiers capable of tearing tank armor to shreds with just two fingers. In the off chance that an uprising happens, these space marine-like soldiers will be sent to the surface and deal with us weak genetically non-modified humans. The revolution will end as soon as it begins.

>A revolution won't work.
suicide wont work. You need to worry about the visible threats before you worry about archons. Watch the presentation. If you do not, then you do not care truly and just want to justify your own suicide. and also... If suicide is your desire then why dont you attack the enemy knowing it will lead to certain death?

Attached: 105.jpg (1024x768, 205K)

Attached: 117.jpg (1024x768, 208K)

All suicide does is demoralize those who are left

Attached: 12481239471239.png (1004x463, 87K)

>Archons
That's the problem. The Jews have the power of archons, and a lot of other shit, remember how I said they feed off of our suffering? Well, if we rise up, there's a high chance they won't kill us, rather, they will imprison us and keep us locked in torture chambers, giving us some sort of ultra life support chemical to keep us alive to endure an eternity of endless suffering.

If you're going to check out the least you could do is tear some of this shit down on your way out. Don't be a faggot.

>Go to eastern Europe
>fetch some nukes
>plant in cucked cities (e.g. New York, Frankfurt, Paris, El Paso)
>Then you have my permission to die

Attached: big_1519614800_image.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

Did you learn the part where YOU are immortal consciousness? If that is what is waiting for us then we should fight that much sooner and harder. David Icke is missing major pieces of true spirituality. You need to understand that they thrive on compliance and resistance is not their desire. You think they spend all this time on mind control because we are not a threat to them? Get your head out of your ass and know that we need to inspire a slave rebellion

Attached: 090.jpg (1024x768, 223K)

This. Unless you want to die as a pussy.

youtu.be/7-XB3D38gbA

you need to catch up on Mark Passios work user. He addresses many things including alien dictatorship.

Attached: 429.jpg (1024x768, 149K)

grow up

Do it faggot. Show us how it's done.

there is no next time. dying isn't a reset button you can abuse out of vanity. whatever troubles you now will follow

>Muh Masonry
Fuck off, Juden.

Attached: Its the jews.png (543x417, 515K)

Sounds like Trudeau logic to me,
flag checks out

all anons who tell you to fear knowledge of the enemy are total pieces of shit

Attached: 260.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

Attached: 261.jpg (1024x768, 151K)

Attached: 289.jpg (1024x768, 145K)

Attached: 272.jpg (1024x768, 176K)

Attached: 273.jpg (1024x768, 178K)

the second i got confirmation on someform of afterlife i go kms

Yes, goy. Kill yourself, that will show em!

Attached: Jews are here.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

Just kill yourself weakling

it doesnt work. i slit my throat and you just end up coming back in a way i cant explain.

#metoo

Let me weep over my cruel fate
And sigh for my lost freedom

holy fuck you psychotic nigger why don't you lead the way and kill yourself right now, it would rid us of your retarded rambling

You dont need to kill yourself to leave life.

This is legit.
Killed myself twice so far and I just wake up the day after like nothing has happened.
You’re here for a reason, even if it’s to provide a minor impact on someone else’s life, you die when you’re job is done.

This is a true solution and redpill for the left, yes.
If you're a completely poz'd retard you should probably KYS.

killed myself 5 times.

Try gassing gangstalking jews first:

icaact.org
pactsntl.org
zersetzung.org
surveillancesurvivors.org

Suicide is dumb.
Life changes for good and bad.
Roll with it and move on.