Ann Coulter literally names the Jew

Ann Coulter literally names the Jew

And you said she wasn’t “our girl”

Best part is there’s nothing they can do about it lol

Attached: 7381A8C1-71EE-4E34-86E5-F8D63DEE2D45.jpg (750x1073, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/stop-with-the-golems-already/
youtube.com/watch?v=IF71KKd2P-w
youtu.be/D3DqB1ioYuc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0K5z7vwJg58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Red pill me on the golem. Never heard of this story.

Golem was an NPC programmed by the Frankfurt School to destroy western civilization.

Owen Benjamin effect

Attached: D3avqjxWwAAxUqI.jpg large.jpg (894x1625, 241K)

It's from David Cole.

Ann is based as fuck for a woman honestly
i dont agree with everything she says but she backed trump early based on his promises, endured ridicule for it
then was one of the few people actually holding him to his 'promises' and tearing him a new one when he bitched out on pretty much every single one

Before the shills and MIGApedes show up, no Ann is not a coalburner. Kike tabloids tried to claim it was true and Ann has always said it was bullshit. Jewish tabloids are the only "proof" of her burning coal. The people who claim this shit are malicious actors or Moarpenis tier schitzos.

This. Anyone who's not a brainlet can see who's side she's on.

Attached: nah.png (332x332, 148K)

Her own side like every other wannabe politician?

Maybe, but who else is still rooting for us?

Show flag nigger

You're an Israeli until proven otherwise, you know that right?

Sure thing Anne

the Jews can reap the fucking whirlwind. if you bother reading the article it's actually interesting. the Jew takes responsibility but then tries to rekindle Christian vs Muslim sentiment using the Mossad Christchurch attacker.
even in admitting that they are the cause of this, they are trying to stoke more anger among Christian and Muslim communities.

>it's only the leftist Jews
>hey goyim remember to hate the Muslims or hey Muslims remember to hate the Christians

it's the fucking Jew who is the problem. the beginning and end

I post with a meme flag because I dont like to be associated with dumb burgers who ate incapable of critical thinking. Why the fuck would you listen to a women that wants to be involved in politics; just look at Germany, Sweden and New Zealand. Coulter says one thing on Twitter to gain support of irate conservatives but could very well say the opposite behind closed doors

>Ann Coulter literally names the Jew

Ann didn't directly name the jew. She retweeted a jew colleague who named the jew in an article he wrote for an online magazing to which Ann is a contributor. The article is a very, very interesting read providing multitudes of red pills. I strongly recommend it.

>self hating american
oh fuck off weakling. not reading the rest of this post

kek it's the anti-anne shill, right on time

Attached: 1543815129896.webm (720x404, 451K)

David Cole, Fuhrer of the Sonderkommandos.

>proving my point
Where did I say I'm a self hating burger you illiterate fucktard? I said I dont like to associate with retarded mutts like you.

See

god that's fucking pathetic.... I.. I'm not "pure" enough user, I'm..... I'm ashamed.
Kill yourself faggot

Pretty sure it's a biblical reference

Why do you need to so quickly jump in and denounce anything she does, as soon as the thread starts? I don't see you like this when people talk about tulsi? Why is that? Fucking strange though you have to admit.

Minnesota
fuck off white bitch we got this

Attached: 662E3B77-CC82-4914-B5B4-FC1BC42EC8D4.jpg (525x350, 21K)

Fucking idiot.

read the article

Dave is hilarious.

he's most likely a qtard. Q denounced Ann Coulter because on his immigration failures.

>also proving my point

Attached: 1532857645674.jpg (450x370, 17K)

>I don't want to identify as American on an anonymous message board
Childish, user.

What's the Owen effect?
I love Owen but I can't listen to every goddamn stream he does, that would be so much of my day.

>Red pill me on the golem.
A frankenstien made of clay that turns on its Jewish wizard master

exactly

>somali illegals in the twin shitties elect a somali woman who supports ISIS and wants lenient/no sentencing for returning jihadis
>this turned out to be alright because she finally got people to question their support of israel and jewish influence
what the actual fuck is happening anymore?

The golem was a big tough monster made out of clay and brought to life by a rabbi to do his dirty/violent work for him.

The golem turns on the dirty old kike and ends up BTFOing him.

It's where Mary Shelley got the idea for Frankenstein.

a Jew calling out other Jews for their kikish behavior. they know the ship is sinking fast and being the rat bastards they are they're trying to save their own hides by sucking up to the goyim.

never again. this shoah needs to be the final shoah or we'll just repeat this shit all over again.

>making assumptions
Q is a LARP just like Anonymous5 and High Level Insider. Unlike you faggots I'm not retarded enough to believe a politicians' lies, especially a womens' lies

youtu.be/D3DqB1ioYuc

I have always loved Ann. Her interview in front a mob of angry single moms solidified her place as /mygal/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0K5z7vwJg58

>Disowning your own country
Good, I don't want to be associated with you either

>getting this butthurt over a post
Burgers are Narcissists who think their opinions are the only ones that matter. Fact of the matter is your own countrymen dont give a shit about you or your thoughts, much less anyone else in the world

>ers are Narcissists who think their opinions are the only ones that matter
Literally are

Nice reading comprehension dumbass. Just because I hate low IQ retards like you doesnt mean I hate the US; I just hate everyone that lives here

Jews brought in non whites to Western countries because they believed that they could play the non whites against whites, keeping them distracted while they assumed control.
the non whites are the golem they created to use against whites. however the monster they created is turning against them.

that's basically the article. the Jews fucked up and now their puppets are turning against them

>All of our possible leaders are only in it for themselves so why should we even try
Kill yourself

>Burgers are Narcissists who think their opinions are the only ones that matter.
projection. this is exactly what youre sitting here doing. wouldnt put it past a self hating american to use projections as a basis of his arguments though so carry on

Yeah whatever man if you're ashamed to show your flag you're as good as a traitor

> "I'm not a self-hating American but here is why Americans suck"
So this is the power of the double digit IQ.

people will listen to an american poster more than a memeflag

Great rebuttal faggot. If you care so much about changing the US, then get off of your ass and use your guns and form a militia like the founding fathers would have wanted you to. But you wont do shit except vitch about it on Jow Forums.

>smoking is not as bad as being a single mother

Ann destroys the single mother culture with simple facts, and they can't stand it. lmao.

No I'm right. Americans dont give a shit about anyone but themselves

>pittsboig
This reads like it was written by one of us

>all these (ypus)
You atent exactly proving me wrong when I say burgers are Narcissists. The fact that you're getting butthurt over it shows I'm right

Jeweeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww

You're a special kind of retarded.

narcissist? no
Loyal? yes
Determined? certainly
Hotel? TriVago

And what are you doing here exactly? Oh, that is right, the exact same fucking thing and you know it. If nothing is going to change and you are set in your ways, you should just kill yourself.
>I was only pretending to be retarded so i could get (Yous)
Every. Single. Time.

At least he's actively concerned, putting him a cut above you, a traitor

Isnt she married to a nigger or something?

David Cole, the writer of the article, is famous for being a holocaust (or at least homicidal gas chambers) denier. Did you not know that? He's really not indicative of the trends or attitudes of other Jews.

It's David Cole, the Jew that helped spread the word about the holocaust being a hoax.

Sure thing Chaim. Tell Ben I said hi when you see him this Saturday.

>you're as pathetic as a male feminist lol kill yourself faggot

>S.... se... see guys! I hate burgers too!! Can I of be European now?

Go use your 2nd Amendment right, buy a gun and shoot yourself

IF you can manage to hold a gun without pissing yourself

You have to go back Pedro.

She crushes them, the roasties always dismiss her statistics and give their own personal story.

>try to prove Burgers atent Narcissists who reply to obvious bait
>proceeds to prove that burgers are butthurt Narcissists who always take the bait
This board really is dead. Ann Coulter is shit but so is every other politician in America. The fact that you faggots would go put of your way to defend any of those traitors shows there's no hope for this country

she's married to her brother, or lied about him being her brother to get into the country

inb4 kushnerbot character assassination based on photos with a nigger at events

>Kike is scared because of Muh Christians
>Create a Mud Monster bodyguard using Necromancy
>It serves for a bit then Chimps Out

Think you might be right. He's a mixed blooded shitskin or a spic. Hmmmmm...... BIG THINK

No fucking way she don't browse here or on other platforms.

Love you Ann. You are one of my milf's.

damn david cole is absolutely based now. the jews really put him through the ringer. anyone know if hes a christian now?

lmao sounds bout right

So her brother is a nigger?

What office does Anne hold? Is she running for one?

that depends on whether you count somalis to be the same as or lower than your average american pavement ape

Attached: 1548480215930.jpg (900x900, 368K)

>Ann Coulter is shit but so is every other politician in America

You have to be 18 to post here

Ann exists to say provocative things to get attention. She then uses that attention to sell books.

Worked as a cable guy in MPLS and went to many Somali homes. Only ever women and children present, not sure where the men were. The places were always trashed, smelled like shit (BO more accurately) with holes in the walls and the kids completely out of control. They acted as if they were superior to me (whites did this too, may have been a cable guy thing) and were extremely rude. We even had to undergo training about cultural diversity saying "it's not their fault." Moved out north and never think about that shithole anymore.
(Sub)Urban Minnesotans are pathetic, but the naturalists out in the boonies are good shit, even if they are a little dumb sometimes.

yet almost everything she says is true. It's almost like people like hearing the real news

>names the jew
>on jew twatter
>where they ban you for saying "men aren't women"
Sloppy job, mossad.

This is now a Ilhan appreciation thread

Attached: timthumb.jpg (485x352, 95K)

wearing a comcast uniform anywhere around the shitties is a good way to make everyone hate you, I wouldn't take it personally. congrats on getting out, at least.

Minnesota is based

I already know which one (you) are without even asking

Attached: Chad-vs-Virgin_American.jpg (1024x416, 70K)

>tfw they admit supporting isis in the article
ooof so I can blame bataclan on jews after all huh?

fuck outta here pedro hernandezberg

I currently live in Eden Prairie in an apartment. I want to buy a house, but am a bit apprehensive since I think everything is just crazy over priced. So we'll see how that search goes. My apartment is filled with somalis. I only see the wives and their kids though. I'd hope their dads were off working, but who knows.

Side note, the only car accident I ever got in was a spic who literally pulled straight out of her parking space right into my car in our apartment parking lot. I don't know how that is possible but it happened and it totaled my car.Fuck that retarded spic.

Read the article before and it's really a gem. Big props to David Cole for being such an honest guy, but judging from what his group did to him he probably doesn't give much of a fuck about them anymore.
Also wouldn't have expected Ann to ever link to such an article.
Sadly all the people with a pair of balls have been sidelined.
I'm only waiting for them to kick Tucker off the network too.

This article was very well written indeed.

Name one decent politician in America not named Ron / Rand Paul or Pat Buchanan

You probably didn't even know about Jow Forums when that meme was created 2 years ago

I'm white than you Jose

Can I get a Gender Reveal peepee? It seems apropos for this thread.

as someone who lives here, I can say for a fact that everything south of isanti and anything near duluth is lost and needs to be razed to the ground. fuck this state and almost all of the people in it.

Why don't you people elect Buchanan?

Ross Perot.