Who will rule the western world?

Will Islam fundamentally change Europe. Or will western raised Muslims fall for the degenerate globohomo Jew consumer culture? Reminder: whites play no part in the western future.

Attached: E3E5AC55-1478-4A06-9467-716B382B60EA.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

So which brain decides how to control the body? Does each brain get it's own side?

We need the man with 2 dicks pronto

Yes each one controls a side. I answered your question now answer mine.

Okay. Yes Islam will change Europe. But they certainly won't make it pro Isreal.
The white washed Muslims will be different from natural born muslims though.

see

Thanks desu

Countries are going to be sacrificial lambs that ignite the flames of white collectivism on top of accelerationism from boomers dying off.

Attached: A2F7C560-3958-41D2-958B-382A1CBBE30B.jpg (750x1021, 476K)

White men tolerate their children being raped. What else will it take?

In 2007 I saw those girls touring my college campus, after having just smoked a joint, during the week of Halloween.i thought it was a costume, had to do like a quadruple take. My roommate couldn't stop staring. We just wanted lunch at the cafeteria, our day was totally ruined. We smoked some more weed to calm down and ordered some delivery food, thankfully the delivery driver only had one head. Don't think I could have handled it if he had 2 heads.

Why post this irrelevant picture to distract from your question?

ayy lmao

Muslims will not fall for globohomo and will murder the Jew unless the Jew can invent a new mind trick for the Muslims. Latino Christians and the Chinese will be a force as well.

They wanted to take diffrent majors....

It’ll be too late. It’s already too late. The half of whites who fight against us will continue to fight against or be too trans/war to matter

I can't stop laughing.....

I can't imagine running across those girls - that girl? - while stoned... on Halloween!. My heart would have exploded...I wouldn't have been able to stop screaming!

Thank me later

Attached: 43a019e.jpg (475x571, 56K)

Jesus christ could there be anything worse than dating a two headed woman? two chicks bitching in your ear all day and only one pussy.

I guess the double blowjobs would be pretty cool.

It's photoshopped and not her

Original

Attached: Fake.jpg (640x480, 36K)

My roommate had assbergers, he was inconsolable for about a week.

Jesus! I hope he got help.