New code word for kike

Its perfect guys

Attached: Crackerjack.png (701x768, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slurmachine.fun/
slur-machine.herokuapp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What about
>gas the circles!!!!!!!

Nigerians

How do we take care of the Real Cracker problem?

slurmachine.fun/
The word you're looking for is:
wondeR

Attached: 1546489094719.png (500x508, 55K)

Solid idea

we call them crackers because most of them are white and salty

Attached: The volatile walrus.jpg (1024x783, 171K)

What about:

BUTTER THE CRACKERS
FOOD FIGHT NOW

Fucking kek
we could also say "Toast the crackers"

BURN THE CRACKERS

6 million crackers

I'll just leave this here you fucking wondeR
slur-machine.herokuapp.com/

crackers is funnier you autist

Does the elastigirl comment mean her mother wanted to slap her from across the table or just her trying to change the subject to shut her psychotic daughter up?

>they want to control our vaginas
They control our hands as it is by that logic. I want to strangle her, but it's illegal. Same with dicks and rapes.

>Let's just use words that will get banned so the left can seem virtuous instead of actually subverting platforms with encrypted phrases easily available to you
Fuck off.

the problem is cracker is already established as a slur for whites. If you equate it to jews you are just furthering the myth that and bs that jews are white. we all know jews are not white.

>getting banned for saying cracker
The entire point is that you currently wouldn't. It's an attempt to make a slur against white people a bannable offense.

I found the cracker!!!

Which in turn will make the left look like they are somehow more virtuous than they really are. It's a PR win for them either way.

>tfw cheezits get banned

Attached: Burn the Crackers.png (451x460, 462K)

I'm sure niggers would love to deal with the same level of scrutiny we have been forced to endure.

won't work, their pride will turn it into something
you didn't intend.

Attached: wow.jpg (170x170, 9K)

Welcome to true psyops. Make the enemy think they've won in order to get your way and further your own agenda with less effort.

Do you actually think the niggers care about that? It might force a chimp out for a couple of days on black twitter but that is about it. Do you think they'll actually be scrutinized by silicon valley? Or just get warnings and then they'll come up with their own coded language and become more radicalized like we have become? You want these people to think they are winning until you stab the knife into their backs.

See

saltines: danger or menace?

>niggers
>coding a language and not just getting emotional and shooting up their own ghettos

That's obviously their trannesque plan.

shut up you fucking kike