Alt Right=Marxist Psyop

These retards are poisoning the liberty movement in America and shitting up this board with endless bullshit about collectivism and post modernist platitudes. They do not believe in self determination just like Marxists don’t.

Change my mind.

Attached: 332D6138-DB1F-4E95-8E45-ADC7B5509865.jpg (725x729, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYyZX3UW8Qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah it's obvious.
if you look at the usual suspects, the ''''alt right'''' seems to worships alexander dugin and wants nothing more but to balkanize the united states.

yea they hate jordan peterson but believe theirs some herd group mentalilty that goes on. no it doesnt go on, you just agree with each other your worthless fucks and then think you belong since you are all zealots in a cult
and you fill the void of human interaction with fake shit and are fake all day every thing you do and everyhwere u go

Attached: groupthinkpropoganda.jpg (1335x272, 81K)

I can't, I agree with you.

But the good guys will continue to fight for the free market and the right of big corporations to silence everyone to the left of AOC. Ultimately, we will prevail.

The "Godfather" of the Alt Right is a Jew.

t. dumb niggers that need whitey

Attached: DBB4bt8VoAA2WGT.jpg (634x600, 63K)

Attached: 1494897555212.jpg (800x1941, 297K)

Jews are over represented in politics, law, media and finance because they have higher IQs and better work ethic—that is collective defense of Jews.

>no burgers
this motherfucker needs the helicopter ride

>to the left of AOC
Clarification: I really mean to the left.
Why would a company silence pro-business people on the true right?

The "alt-right" is full of kike loving parasites and saboteurs and the """"""liberty movement'"""" is retarded if it doesn't liberate you from kikes and niggers. Fuck them both and fuck you.

Attached: 1546940949018.png (1000x1000, 77K)

if you werent a newfag you wpuld know that the alt right doesnt even exist
it was an organic nati9nalist movement with no dogma at all beyond protecting your own people
then (((richard spencer))) came put of actuqlly no where declaring himself the leader of the "alt right"
its an old kike trick. when you name something you define it. the kikes decided what the alt right believes and that is petty racial bs instead of true nationalism

Explain to me why liberty isn’t doing much good in Africa.

>liberty groups
no they are just attacked. tea party movement was one of the last good ones i knew and they were attacked and pretty much stopped when rand paul jumps on board, then he claimed he "really liked" the 14th (nigger) amendment

Don’t you want to escape the effects of diversity?

Im convinced thr altright isnt even real. Just some imaginary monster created from the lefts Western Witch Hunt

So you be sayingz.. You don't wants to balkanize the usa?

Petty race bs? Why is Africa or anywhere blacks make up a large percentage such a shit show if race is bs?

there are no 'alt-right' outside of a tiny few edgelords nobody cares about.

Fuck off left wing cucks, liberals (the real ones) are way above your Jewish tricks.

Attached: kikethreads.png (796x574, 152K)

It’s real.

b&r

>then (((richard spencer))) came put of actuqlly no where declaring himself the leader of the "alt right"
was that about the time that this happened?
youtube.com/watch?v=sYyZX3UW8Qc

Attached: 1552834950585.jpg (500x373, 17K)

What do you white men get from diversity? How is it benefiting YOU?

Fuck off you subhuman faggot.

Also, why do niggers stink so bad?

it's been years since the libertarians/ancap types were mostly run out of Jow Forums, though.