Soph v destiny

lets do this faggots

Attached: 1553624537150.gif (350x196, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mScR1dPSpcI
youtube.com/watch?v=ht672-wYelc
streamable.com/3c356
streamable.com/m57er
youtube.com/watch?v=mScR1dPSpcI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is it happening when is it happening i thought it was cancelled

Attached: 1549978871286.gif (1100x600, 456K)

now

youtube.com/watch?v=mScR1dPSpcI

you're not sleepy potatobro?

Attached: 1550005914980.jpg (1121x1130, 90K)

I wanna sniff Bratass

Attached: 01A543BE-026E-4A49-8FE2-2FCED55D4D11.gif (480x270, 885K)

soph is getting annihilated and its sickening

Attached: 1459330687446.jpg (540x509, 32K)

Cringe and pedopilled

She Is a fucking kid being bullied a grown pedophile

Got pedophilia on the brain son?

she has never been as good with speech, one day she will be though if she keeps this up

i don't know what that means, but kys

she asked for it, let her learn i say

Attached: 1539736871820s.jpg (187x250, 6K)

whatever her southern accent is it is ugly as fuck

desu shes hyper based for her age but in a debate against an adult its purely unfair

she gets most of her vid ideas from her bud though

Attached: GXWdZ4YVn.jpg (782x810, 146K)

I want shads soph drawing

>all these newfriends

Attached: 1539381501006.png (1027x731, 28K)

>anything that points to a truth or fact that doesn't fit my worldview is a DOGWHISTLE!!!!!

destiny is a fucking moron

Wasn't Destiny called out and found out for being a pedophile? Or am I thinking of someone else?

she needs to make a better argument for free speech damnet

Destiny is the biggest hypocrite and so cringe. Talking fast, buzz word, using hypotheticals. He is the

Destiny is playing it safe and trying to play defensive.
I have a feeling this "Destiny" person is being funded and supported by leftists as "their e-celeb".

The big issue is she isn't being aggressive as she usually is.
Lots of Destiny arguments would fail if she wasn't trying to be politically correct.

This honestly is a shit debate on both sides, Destiny is pussy footing so hard it's just annoying, and Soph is obviously not being as right-wing and edgy as usual.

Destiny keeps using "facts" that can't be proven and are based on lies, and Soph isn't challenging it.
The debate is over. It's a beta vs a 14yo girl.
>Good thing no one payed to hear this.

Soph is smart for her age, but she's just like every other youtuber, she's only good when she can jump cut what she says every 10 seconds.

>be destiny
>36 ACT score, 140+ iq
>500k+ per year playing video games
>chain fucks across the globe
>handsome
>best debater on the internet
>6'5 turkish bf
>has a kid

Attached: destiny.jpg (300x300, 81K)

>there is NO justification for violence
>well on the left it depends on the targets place in our hierarchy
>so in that way it is justified

why are leftists so fucking full of cognitive dissonance

clown vasoline

youtube.com/watch?v=ht672-wYelc

>its ok to be violent when its people i don't like
would you punch soph?
>uuuummm ahhh

Attached: 1541032997681.png (768x768, 240K)

Fucking faggot is openly calling for violence, imagine the meltdown if WNs were saying this

His fucking pitterpatter lower jaw is out of control.
"I'm very familiar with these numbeRs"
GET CONTROL OF YOURSELF

Yeah he's a pedo, literally admitted the FBI is investigating him

Takes a certain kind of man to go after a 14 yo girl in a debate.

Soph is fucking retarded. Should stick to her scriipted videos written by her beta orbiter

pro lifers
your wife is going to give birth to destiny
what do you do?

what kind of fuckin bullshit am i watching here? a little fuckin girl tryna act like she would want to impress her teacher durning a class debate?

Attached: 1550041484363.jpg (900x900, 83K)

streamable.com/3c356
streamable.com/m57er
destiny has been calling for violence against conservatives for a while now

>soph actually tries to meet him on his arguments instead of realising he's a sophist and laughing off his strawmen
She's way out of her league, the whole thing is a fucking travesty.

ask the gods if the child is fit for life, if they do not approve than the child must be thrown into the Aegean sea.

Attached: 1550109656312.png (1024x1024, 314K)

listen zoomie, just ask him why we need black people. whats the point.

Attached: 1486015565367.gif (291x260, 1.18M)

How do i watch the debate

youtube.com/watch?v=mScR1dPSpcI&feature=youtu.be

>flag
Checks out.

Attached: 1487995868320.jpg (842x624, 37K)

destiny got whooped again

Attached: 3453535.png (597x380, 242K)

more active thread

stop watching e-celeb faggotry you goddamn autists

No

I think DesTiny tried to get his child aborted and that's why his ex has the upper hand in terms of custody.

You can bet your ass that DesTiny wants to fuck that girl, get her pregnant, and manipulate her into aborting her child.

>Be Destiny
>Challenge mostly mentally retarded people to debates
>win
>get jerked off by redditfags
>debate someone with a slightly higher iq
>debate metokur
>lose
>go back to debating retards

Why the fuck should I take this twink seriously again?

Attached: download (5).jpg (236x213, 13K)

>handsome

Fuck outta here leaf fag

Attached: xdo7fgb2b9yz.jpg (583x880, 70K)

He’s propped up to be the ‘underground debating guru’ - really fucking retarded. Internet was a bless/curse.

naked ape whooped his ass too.

he debated metoker?

If he is unironically dubbed as an "underground debating guru" then that really does prove how much redditors belong in gas chambers.

>naked ape
>winning anything
You have to have passed 12th grade to post here

Yeah. It was a stream a couple years ago.

hey Destiny

hi nick

who tf is soph?

standard redpill youtuber, shes got some funny stuff

some faggot ancap 14 year old girl(boy)

so like is there going to be a part 2 to that movie reboot or what? i didnt watch it because it seemed like they would need to make another one. if they do make a second one you think we get space roach vs space turtle or not?

So it is a prepubescent boy? I'm basing this purely on voice.

>prepubescent boy
debatable

For anyone interested

Attached: A19F6F83-3628-4EC7-B356-2C3DE2707E65.jpg (1000x1644, 1.06M)

i hope you die in vary intense pain

you need to go back

I still would

whose the skirt talking? that isn't soph, she sounds like she is reading a script too

You need help

Yeah, and Metokur kicked his ass very hard.

Someone really needs to ask DesTiny if the reason why his ex kicked his ass in court was due to him trying to get his child aborted. If he's guilty, he'd deny it but he'd squirm like a little bitch.

blame the artist. Of course, he's probably the artist.

I have no idea what's going on or who either of these people are

He debated Sargoy and Fuentes and got trampled. Vincent from the Red Elephants destroyed him on the topic of gun control. Ryan Dawson fucked him up so hard he couldn't even conjure up a single response other than "I feel". And I could go on and on.

Sure, this little shitfuck usually goes for the low hanging fruit but when even the idiots BTFO him, how do you really expect him to appeal to anyone other than gaymer kiddies and redditors? Anyone who isn't a complete imbecile has already seen through his tactics.

Soph is a budding right wing commentator (she's 14 I think?).

Destiny is the golden child of liberal twitch. Probably also the most sound debator on political twitch/youtube.

Seeing as Bonnell takes the modern Eminem approach of "speed = quality" to debating, I'd like to take him up on something that I haven't seen anyone else take him up on, which is his use of inductive reasoning as a euphemism for his "guesses" of what ideologies that people he doesn't like are subscribed to. Because Nick Fuentes doesn't think promoting miscegenation is cool, and because he shared a couple of Jow Forums memes about the Holocaust, which he has already clarified that he doesn't necessarily stand behind, you're gonna flex your goatee muscles and let those words slither out of your dirty fucking pedophile-defending divorce-having child-abusing leaving-your-kid-behind mouth, calling him a nazi and justifying violence against him? Regardless of what he said I'll kiss Nick on his mouth like St. Francis did the leper, but YOU my friend are partners and good friends with Hasan Piker, who believes profit is theft - that is essentially the 14 words of the left wing, that's some shit Proudhon or Max Stirner would say, so I could do the exact same thing to you and claim that because of evidence that I've decided is sufficient, I can say because you think my property can be taken from me for the greater good of society, that violence against you is justified. Listen, I might not be an 18-year-old yet, but I don't think you'd have a problem with getting fucked by a minor in front of an audience, and if you think that violence against people like me is justified because I think a certain way, then I URGE you to act it out. I have at least 6 inches on you and by the time I'm done, you'll have 6 inches IN you, underage, just how you like it.

Attached: sdb2.jpg (1200x800, 129K)

The year is 2050:
>in the year 2019 there were nationalities all over the world defending a pedophile manlet that plays video games on a website where he made money talking about trannies
>these people were mostly of canadian descent, an old country that was once white before the fall and hostile takeoverleading to the birth of Chanida
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1554425951488.gif (244x258, 13K)

Oh my god that was so cringe. The guy clearly spent all day writing that and still stumble through it.

Yeah thats how he gets slammed by an afro latino like Fuentes. Fuck off redditor