Godless Religion

Would you believe in a religion without a Persona?
Like Jedis/Sith do?

Attached: Nietzsche serpent jesus religion.jpg (695x732, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BeND8FDfbNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The religion is not important for it's theology, but for it's effects on the culture and people, OP.
Stop arguing like a degenerate satanic jew.

Crypto atheism

I am god in my religion

Attached: download (1).png (210x240, 2K)

>The religion is not important for it's theology, but for it's effects on the culture and people, OP.
>Stop arguing like a degenerate satanic jew.
WTF, I asked the question if you need a personal person to be the Creator.

You answer I assume was, "no'.

>I am god in my religion
You should watch this. You're just a post-Christian gnostic

youtube.com/watch?v=BeND8FDfbNM

>Crypto atheism
How is it crypto?

Attached: 1554333973435.jpg (600x900, 99K)

Do you mean atman or your ego? Vedanta teaches that atman is brahman but given that logo is is a Crowley production I think you may mean ego.
If I am wrong please enlighten me.

Attached: 1554411055272.gif (500x281, 509K)

>Vedanta teaches that atman is brahman but given that logo is is a Crowley production I think you may mean ego.
He can't create anything but memes. I don't think he knows about the Atman

Religion is for feeble-minded NPCs.

>Religion is for feeble-minded NPCs.
That's not the question you lazy faggot

>but for it's effects
affects

Too bad. What are you some sort of lawyer or interrogator? The answer to the question is no. Religion is for feeble-minded beta cucks who need a fictional story to help them cope with the idea of death.

>The answer to the question is no. Religion is for feeble-minded beta cucks who need a fictional story to help them cope with the idea of death.
So religion just needs an after-death?

Attached: sith religion.jpg (694x720, 282K)

Wrong, atheists are degenerates who are far more likely to be insane, kill themselves or fail to breed. Man was made to worship, whether he clings to God, Ancestors, Idols or Ideologies fulfills this deep and inescapable need.

Any decent philosophy or religion for non-retards work somewhat like that, such as Jungian mysticism, pre-socratic philosophy, Zen, Tao, Shinto...

No because every Religion is flawed in the beginnig by turning their faith into belive in scriptures.

What's all this Jew shit from Spielberg about his made up star wars satanic shit, anyway?
You Jews sit there and bitch Christianity is Jewish, and then say we should literally follow the retarded religious ravings of some Jew who made movies.

>What's all this Jew shit from Spielberg about his made up star wars satanic shit, anyway?
Spielberg had nothing to do with Star Wars except a few days helping out George.

>Jungian mysticism, pre-socratic philosophy, Zen,
None of those are religions

>Man was made to worship, whether he clings to God, Ancestors, Idols or Ideologies fulfills this deep and inescapable need.
So can you do it without a Persona to worship?

Do you have a scientific study you can link, or are you just a typical retard who makes shit up to argue a claim without having any actual foundation to your claim? Sounds like the first option.

Human history seems to support the drive.

Bunch of spastic posts from low IQs

Attached: XhzMF7dg6.jpg (782x810, 146K)

lazy nigerian

No one wants to cut themselves you weirdo

Learn to read, faggot.

Would you?

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 415K)

or pre-freemason as Hermes Trismegistus intended with hist first Masonic order which wasn't about secrecy or controlling the masses

That's not God that's EL or YWHWH

Attached: god odin.png (494x721, 163K)

>Hermes
Gnostic larping

Attached: hermetic.jpg (1024x1251, 192K)

yes.
I'm a yogi. the personas are aids for children and newbies.

my skygod is a persona so no

Attached: IMG_0416.jpg (960x540, 26K)

People need leaders and idols.
Removing idols (like the abraham religions do) weakens people.
Pantheons and Royalty and two ingredients for a succesful society.

They give people something to look up to, aspire to, be energized from, and be guided by.

When idols are removed, they are replaced by celebrities.

Royalty can be something as simple as a fuhrer.