Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?

Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?

Any one else starting to see the funny side?

Attached: 2019-04-05-230959_787x190_scrot.png (787x190, 29K)

Honk honk.

Attached: 54fd40a2dc443ca73aa48f3040e1248d63e441c6247724b7a326ba49dbc78a54.jpg (687x916, 100K)

It's easier to call them all sodomites.

When they announced a ban on The Vagina Monologues because Not All Women Have Vaginas, I knew I crossed over and it's all been funny since.

>the slippery slope doesn't exist guys

Today I had an argument with someone who claimed it had nothing to do with evolution and biology when heterosexual people have a preference for the genitals of the other gender. When I then asked what had happened to "born this way" and if he also believed that homosexuals were only raised to be gay, he explained to me that homosexuals are indeed born as gay while heterosexuals are only made to be hetero by society.

I realized today that you cannot argue with these people. You can only laugh.

>reddit screencap
GO BACK AND STAY THERE

we are in a full blown clown world fren

Attached: 1554071263456.png (550x462, 541K)

yup its getting crazier
flee to the mountains

LGBTBRAAAAPPPPP

The writer Victor Pelevin talks about this type of person. They talk in “wow-impulses,” (fed an ideal and unattainable self model by media that makes them consume a product) and displace anything that conflicts with it. This explains why someone will stand on an empirical metric for one thing, then deny an empirical metric for another. The main thing these days seems to be people want to create an ideal reality that existed nowhere but in a diseased leftist mind. To bring it about there is no level of sophistry they won’t engage in.

Thanks for the bump friend! Don't worry, us people from reddit are based and redpilled just like you! The magapedes are teaching me all about how we are btfoing the libs and building the Israeli wall like Trump promised!

Attached: 9kj31alaihn01.jpg (761x561, 60K)

The amount of absurd sophistry they engage in is almost unsettling to me because it undermines the very basic idea that two human beings with different viewpoints can at least in theory use rational arguments to convince each other of the truthfulness of their claims. It's like all communication is doomed to ultimately fail. Anyone willing enough can entirely avoid dealing honestly with a single argument by the other side while at the same time convincing himself and naive observers that he was actually debating and scoring points.

I mean this wasn't even a public debate and we weren't hostile going in. This was a private conversation with someone I even consider a friend, someone who is usually an intelligent being. Yet Fuck.

If you don't know what LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP stands for you're privileged and need to check yourself.

Attached: checkyopriv.png (472x630, 560K)

It’s the same argument as saying girls only like pink sparkly things because they are programmed to, but if a boy likes them it’s because he genuinely likes them. With that reasoning a girl can’t legitimately like pink unless she claims to identify as a boy

You have to realize that not everybody plays the same game. Some people value power more than truth and these leftist fucks value power. That’s why you see these absurd hypocrisies. They don’t care about being a hypocrite or cognitive dissonance; they care about having power over you no matter how insignificant. Once you see it, you can’t unsee it.

Well this is, to me, the very engineered goal. If you can deconstruct everything: culture, ethics, morals and even language to a subjective social construct with no inherent intersubjectivity then you effectively make reality unnavigable. Then what you would have is an entire populace of literal npcs who await social instruction on how to act and feel about a given situation. Being social animals we have always developed our sense of self within a society, but this actually destroys that sense of self and fills you with... whatever is deemed appropriate at that given time, by whomever happens to control the zeitgeist of that period. No future, no past. A perpetual present that is destroyed the moment after it has past.
Truthfully everything IS a social construct, but that doesn’t make it arbitrary or without merit. These constructs evolved slowly over eons of time as humans saw modes of being more conducive to existence and sustaining a populace. Not this utter fucking clown shithole we find ourselves in.

Yeah, it's ultimately about tearing down. And feeling smug while doing so for attributing every single human phenomenon to social conditioning.

For some reason social conditioning is the intellectual holy grail to them and they think its some kind of deep insight. Yet it seems so trivial to me that humans exist within a certain biological frame which includes us being social animals and therefore perceptive to social pressures and manipulations. It's not one or the other.

They never stop to ask themselves how certain prevalent social norms came about to be dominant in so many different cultures around the globe if we are all blank slates.

I don't even know what gender that's trying to be. Good god, we had one planet and now it's gay. I can't even address that person in my country legally because I don't know what pronouns they would use. I'm so sick of this shit.

Was he gay?

The average normie needs proper cultivated religious traditions or they go off the rails. It's inexplicable otherwise.

LQBQTBRAAAP

You are correct and its liberating to remind oneself of this. But it should be noted that there's also a lot of genuine people out there, like the guy I argued with today. They are brainwashed or something, I don't know, but they don't even notice that they engage in mental gymnastics. It is as impossible to convince them as it is with bad faith actors. That is soul crushing.

Every day I becomekre convinced that you are correct.

No. He's just studying in a progressive college town and ate their bullshit up apparently.

Anyway, have a good and restful night frens, it's 6 am over here.

If it makes you feel any better I just don’t talk to people about it anymore. I argued passionately and fluently time and time again but always when I get to the meat of the argument and throw out a subtle red pill you can watch them turn off and reboot. I don’t think you can convince people in normal person to person debates for the most part anymore. Something terrible has to happen to them that they can’t ignore or they have to find their way somewhere like here and stay to long.

Ah so one of those types that cares about the subject only to satisfy their own sense of moral superiority? Or maybe one of those wimpy guys trying to level the playing field for their wimpyness?

They also never have a basis for tearing down social norms so they have to make up victimhood and use that as a fake weapon to aim wherever they want. They is no groundswell of mums saying why don’t we turn the colours our kids like into some kind of social criticism. And there is no end to this, the churning and disruption will go on until even the most hard core sjw gets tired and moves to Poland

pi is also irrational

I sometimes play a leftist character irl for shits and giggles and that’s the kinda stuff I say. I wonder how many people do this

> year 2019
> calling people "queers" is actually the most inclusive identifier

Attached: 1552244687038.jpg (941x1024, 112K)

SOURCES OF SOCIAL PROBLEMS

45. Any of the foregoing symptoms can occur in any society, but in modern industrial society they are present on a massive scale. We aren’t the first to mention that the world today seems to be going crazy. This sort of thing is not normal for human societies. There is good reason to believe that primitive man suffered from less stress and frustration and was better satisfied with his way of life than modern man is. It is true that not all was sweetness and light in primitive societies. Abuse of women was common among the Australian aborigines, transexuality was fairly common among some of the American Indian tribes. But it does appear that GENERALLY SPEAKING the kinds of problems that we have listed in the preceding paragraph were far less common among primitive peoples than they are in modern society.

46. We attribute the social and psychological problems of modern society to the fact that that society requires people to live under conditions radically different from those under which the human race evolved and to behave in ways that conflict with the patterns of behavior that the human race developed while living under the earlier conditions. It is clear from what we have already written that we consider lack of opportunity to properly experience the power process as the most important of the abnormal conditions to which modern society subjects people. But it is not the only one. Before dealing with disruption of the power process as a source of social problems we will discuss some of the other sources.

47. Among the abnormal conditions present in modern industrial society are excessive density of population, isolation of man from nature, excessive rapidity of social change and the breakdown of natural small-scale communities such as the extended family, the village or the tribe.

Attached: 3B3AB24A-9FE7-4A44-BAA0-22B5E06C6604.png (352x390, 359K)