“But how will we know we’ve entered Late Capitalism?”

Oh, there will be signs

Attached: 5ACC5BB1-0684-451D-B904-BCA747E81DED.jpg (1612x2046, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/stan-vashovsky-23b5035
ems1.com/ems-education/articles/79280048-Paramedic-physician-Is-there-such-a-thing/
my.clevelandclinic.org/health/treatments/17242-mobile-stroke-unit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this real? is america going to be the first anarcho capitalist nation?

Attached: 1553980464340.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

Attached: A4F176B7-28E5-461E-8918-7954A09A45E1.jpg (827x1524, 283K)

youre retarded if you think this is new Ambulance's always have been a private industry.

what about ambulnzs

>ambulnz
Why spell it like this
And yes ambulance has always been a private industry
Anarchy works literally so good you thought it was government
Lel

Literally an indie hipster faggot start up riding on coat tails of private ambulance services already IE AMR, maricopa, rural metro, ABC ambulance, etc. nothing fucking new

Guarantee you it’s some jew that runs it.

I suddenly felt ill late one night and needed to go to the ER. It was faster and cheaper to take a private cab to a good hospital about 10 minutes away - the ride cost about 15 bucks. Since I didn't have insurance at the time, calling 911 for an ambulance would have cost 2-3 grand and taken me to the closest hospital 5 mins away (the last time I went to their ER due to a family member's death I noted the entire floor was full of drunk homeless blacks demanding pain pills, gangbanger stabbing victims and the docs/nurses seemed to be totally incompetent and blase about people with serious traumas or other emergencies).
Don't see a problem with other private ambulance services popping up especially since my case isn't unique (people taking cabs to the hospital get there sooner and for less),

We got Falck moving in from Europe too

this is good

the more ambulance companies there are, the cheaper ambulances will be

there should be ambulances where there's just a doctor, a driver, a clean car with a washable back seat, some lights, and some OTC meds and supplies because that's really all many ambulance riders need

Brb trademarking WHAMbulance and Amberlamps.

(((Stan Vashosvky)))
linkedin.com/in/stan-vashovsky-23b5035

>he thinks ambulances have ever been a public service

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

>doctor
>In an ambalance

"doctor" just means "healer" to me i dont know your gay ass specializations

Yes but if you start dying in the cab you are es oh el. If people didn't call an ambulance for basic bitch hospital transports every damn minute then the cost for actually dying folk would drop.

WOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

It’s already a monopoly with amr they wouldn’t have a shred of hope getting any contracts

Highest cert is RN

They've had private EMS companies forever (AMR, Rural Metro). From what I can gather by talking to paramedfags on the West coast, they are pretty shit to work for

This nigga aint wrong

Attached: AADB1446-6363-4ECF-ADD2-8D817A1E8252.png (648x648, 117K)

ambulances are one of the stupidest things around. a ride to the hospital is worth no more than 30 bucks.

>prehospital care makeing the crucial moments
>pay of ALS services for crew
>equipment needed to render aid
Youre beyond stupid to down right ignorant

ems1.com/ems-education/articles/79280048-Paramedic-physician-Is-there-such-a-thing/

Nobody takes the ambulance to the hospital anymore they take an Uber.

That just talks about an MD going up in certs absolutely nothing about doctors on prehospital setting from point of patient contact

>Asian and Women
They're not the driver right?

Hospitals should be banned, if you need medical care its better that you die.

But we have those already you moron.

my.clevelandclinic.org/health/treatments/17242-mobile-stroke-unit

We havnt even started mid stage capitalism, idiot.

Come back in 400-600 years and we can start talking about the later stages of capitalism

>mobile stroke unit
Is this what you call when you wake up?