Trudeau fucking cried when boo'd off stage. Glorious fucking snow beaner tears

Trudeau fucking cried when boo'd off stage. Glorious fucking snow beaner tears

Attached: trudeaucrying.png (793x595, 497K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JlDN2w76b0
globalnews.ca/video/5134697/justin-trudeau-drowned-out-by-boos-protest-chants-during-press-conference-in-toronto
youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U
youtu.be/-0H8-7S-uBM
youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No link? You are a faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=_JlDN2w76b0

papa fidel is rolling in his grave

wrong link
globalnews.ca/video/5134697/justin-trudeau-drowned-out-by-boos-protest-chants-during-press-conference-in-toronto

at first I handed out redeemable leaf to leaves of good standing.
Now I feel like you can get your country back.
Please make more of you.

I prefer his native American name: Prances With Fags

Attached: 4296F79D00000578-0-image-a-72_1500823500484.jpg (634x498, 98K)

This faggot cries everytime he has opportunity. Is it the chicken prices or wtf?

He’s been exposed and it’s going to destroy him. He fucked his government all for some shitty construction company that’s had a very long history of corruption. The fact that he even made a law specifically to benefit that company only makes him look that much worse.

The really ironic part is that he claims to support women so much that he made sure his government was 50% female. Those same women fucked him over and how did he react? By kicking them out of the party. That action of course exposed his hypocrisy and ultimately is the final nail in the coffin. He was also exposed as a puppet controlled by 3 old white men.

There’s absolutely no chance this cuck gets elected again.

Did not age well
youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U

Checked.

Attached: 1311200486162.jpg (457x547, 162K)

This fucker gave us pot and then tried to screw us over like the rest of those god damn french snow frogs always do

Justin Trudeau is an FtM tranny, a literal woman.

Lulz

he isnt, hes just been drinking tapwater

Lulz faggots ...

Attached: Peter-Daglish-1.jpg (1107x653, 311K)

Yeah but now it’s 2019 so shit changes I guess.

Well, it's not 2015 anymore. Maybe that's why he's dumping all the females. Loophole!

There's something special about his fall from grace.

We had the poster boy for liberalism. He was absolutely perfect, the dream come true for every Leftist on the planet. People in other countries actually envied us because we had a young leader that called himself a feminist, that pushed for more refugees, more spending, less free speech for those who say mean things, and more rights for every minority group under the sun. He was their king.

And now, he's exposed for what he truly is: just another corrupt politician. One more pampered little boy that had everything handed to him because of his name and his money. He said the things people wanted him to say and they lapped it up. He might actually believe a lot of it, but there is no substance to him and there never was. He has no problems doing favours for his political friends, breaking promise after promise, and foregoing to rights of the dispossessed in the name of greed. Watching him completely fall apart and struggle to answer questions (not that he ever could before, but he got a pass because of his stance of Leftist issues) in the face of overwhelming evidence of his corruption. It's just beautiful.

The best part of that he was elected not for substance but for style. For what he stood for and represented, even if he was going to bankrupt us the way his father did. Even though he didn't understand the basics of economic principles, he made Canadians feel good and morally superior and that's what most of them wanted. Now he is nothing. He really can't win again after all of this, it's truly over. There was no substance and now there is no style. Just beautiful.

More cowbell!!
Also, if that was real Trudont got rekt ebic style

I can't believe we live in a timeline where Justin Trudeau btfo'd himself but somehow Trump is still going. What a fucking bizarre planet

hopefully next time he will get run off with crowbars

Haha yeah orange man is so much more embarrassing than Trudeau am i right fellow white people?

Let's see if the obese pumpkin can fall down the stairs as well as Trudeau can.

trudeau is a peice of shit commie like urself...
u commies need ur own island

Nice. I know the script. Which is your favorite hockey team? Please give best answer...

My kike meter is going off

trudeau is 100% embarrassing

Trudeau consumes toddlers

I sense a hook-nose attached to this one

HAHHAAHAHAHAHA
GOD BLESS THOSE TRUE CANADIANS. NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR WHAT THAT UN GLOBALIST JEW LOVING PIG SAYS.

and donkey cum

lmao even Toronto is treating him like shit now?
I'm starting to doubt even a minority LPC will come to pass.

Hockey blows.

>dump the puck
>chase
>hope to get close enough to blast it point blank at the net
>rinse and repeat for a few hours

As if anything will be different under "Schmeer".

he's hot so I don't care

can we get a hot blonde with big bosoms to be pm of canada? it would own and lead to many hilarious and retarded trump moments

k but I was told there would be crying.

Trudeau eats cock and sips cum like steak and fine wine

Attached: Super_Saiyan_BAS.png (1058x1058, 780K)

Archive your links you newfaggot.

I hope Trudeau takes a nice glass of Agent Orange and has a kid

You know what no I hope he just bleeds out atop a sandpaper bad dragon dildo

A grown man who waves like that...wtf.

He isn't a man he is a cuck

This was foreshadowed right after he was elected when he immediately reneged on his campaign promise to reform the electoral system. Brushed it off like it was nothing, too. Only promise he put some effort in to was legalizing the dude weed, and even that was a total shitshow that limped out of parliament with stamp of approval and no organization whatsoever.

Just the good poop. No crying I'm afraid.

youtu.be/-0H8-7S-uBM

Attached: drjordanbpeterson.jpg (620x465, 79K)

me no understand long wordz becas faggot
i mek P0st

Very true, but it was all brushed off because he gave Canadians more of what they wanted: happy feelings. He said he was in favour of trans rights, wanted the gender neutral national anthem, talked endlessly about being a feminist, etc. And that was more than enough to get him elected, why would anything change when he failed at every level when it came to running the country? The only way he could crack is when his bullshit was held right in front of people so they could get a good whiff of it.

The only thing that could have made that better would be if his eyebrows popped off again.

Attached: trudeau20eyebrow_Reuters.jpg (1862x1048, 126K)

But dude, weed. Lmao

Invest in Canopy Growth Corp pls. Thanks.

I don't keep up with Canadian politics. I literally have no idea what you are talking about other than your president is some faggot latinx bastard named Trudeau. You say he's fucked though. Not surprising at all. Could have predicted that in 2015, and I didn't have to drink all the maple syrup canadian political news in the meantime. I fucking love being American.

Trudeau needs to Tru-go in my asshole and cum on my flabby areolas

joo man not good

Attached: 1534304145932.jpg (960x540, 36K)

That was OP's promise, not mine.

This arouses me,
help

Trump is actually smart.

It's hard to believe it's possible to forget about the eyebrows. I blame Canada.

TRUMP MAN BAD GET OFF MY BOARD FAGNARD

Fuck canada

Agreed

FUCK ME PLEASE NIGGA

Not you too (checks flag) Estonia.

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (678x625, 85K)

People respect strength, he tried to be nice fluffy guy, big mistake.
Don’t elect children of major politicians

This is his only good move. Thankfully I was invested and profited from the weed man but his time has come.

do you have a link to see him crying? I can't find it anywhere and suspect you are employing hyperbole

both of you suck some major ass

>he tried to be nice fluffy guy

He didn't try. That's who he is.

What's your problem bitch? Speak English so I understand.

What most people don't understand Trudeau is that he isn't the puppeteer. Alright, you can hate the guy for his views and ideology, fuck I do. But he went in there as an ideologue, I truly believe he was genuine about his intentions when he ran for PM, but fuck he got smashed by reality and politics. So when people call him a traitor, it sure gets to him, because, deep down, there's no way he doesn't feel like one as he betrayed his beliefs for the good of his party and his political career like any other politicians before him, while he went around waving as hope and a revolution. Honestly, if I caved in like he did, I'd quit or kill myself, and if I didn't cave in, I'd get JFK'd or pushed aside. You can dislike his views, but if you hate him, it's simply because he represents the PC left and you need to put a face on it. The Canadian political system is rotten and Justin doesn't have anything to do with it. We can hate him as much as we want, but at the end of the day, him or another, it's the same shit.

I just don't understand how someone wearing a suit can't be taken seriously. Suits are a dead giveaway someone is trustworthy and worthy of respect and admiration. Look how elegant he looks in a suit, I thought when you wear a suit it means you need to be taken seriously? wtf?

Canada no be good
Estonia no be good
Understand? I know proper English overwhelms that extra chromosome of yours

Fuck off Justin, you and your dad will go down in history as Canada's biggest traitors. The Benedict Arnold of Canada. Your family name will forever be linked with TRAITOR.

he literally fired his own staff for trying to prosecute a construction company that gave his party money

Was that so hard?

It wasn't hard to understand you absolute illiterate fuck

I forgot. I was very content until now.

Attached: 817A8208-E117-4C77-9F2E-F83778AA2DB0.jpg (1762x2650, 1.2M)

I just looked at all your posts in this thread.. You sir are a fine example of why planned parenthood is a viable answer. It's too bad your mother wasn't smart enough. I bet she regrets it now.

Thank you, she tried but the coat hanger wasn't good enough and the vacuum only absolutely ravened her coochie

Yankees 10
Canucks 1
Marseille 0

Holy shit lads!! We won one!!
youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY