Mueller works for Trump

Attached: locked-in2.jpg (1897x1954, 1.93M)

>doubt

Jow Forums is right again.

Attached: file(13).png (1046x679, 303K)

no shit, do retards really think he worked for the deep state?

No, actual Jow Forumsacks knew he worked for Trump for the last 2 years. Shills tried to demonize Mueller nonstop and so did Bannon's psy op disinfo LARP.

Notice how it's the left saying that now, instead of the right. They're simply coping with the Mueller report by saying that he was compromised.

>the left
>the right
You're a low IQ moron if you're thinking in the paradigm of left vs right. Really low IQ.

U1

Flipped Mueller

ya how strange, everyone getting different shilled beliefs when there's obvious right and wrong. i saved pic related well over a year ago. it's redditors who suck the MSM dick

Attached: 1533056771398-1.jpg (276x183, 19K)

Yeah I made that pic!

Attached: flipped mueller4.png (1250x828, 1.63M)

You're a low IQ moron if you can't see political motivations behind muh compromised Mueller memes.

Trusd da paln

Attached: gwwsxz217dyz.png (800x729, 48K)

>Jack
>Bobby
>Jr.
What???

Attached: Mueller4.jpg (1932x1305, 1.72M)

Kek!!!

Attached: file.png (1764x301, 167K)

>Trump gives Israel Golan Heights on Purim (Netenyahu even calls it a Purim-day miracle)
>the next day Mueller reveals that Trump is innocent
Hmmm

Golan wasn't good for Israel.

Attached: Trump-777.jpg (1779x6461, 3.49M)

oh damn, nice to meet a well-informed Jow Forumsack. why are redditors so sheeply and retarded? it's like they actually believed the military is not backing trump and that some LITERAL RUSSIAN AGENT became president and it's up to the judicial 'employees' to save America and not the U.S. military. I assume massive butthurt clouds reason to unbelievable extents

Nobody believes Trump is a russian agent. Sloppy job mossad. Your bots and shills changed nobodies minds. You just killed every single platform with censorship and your overdrive agenda shilling. WOMP WOMP KIKE. AMERICA IS AWAKE AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IT BECAUSE EVERYONE IS CENSORED.

>AMERICA IS AWAKE AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IT BECAUSE EVERYONE IS CENSORED.
couldn't have said it better. the time we're living in now feels like an all-out war. the best way to destroy your enemy is to have them destroy themselves. I think trump might be redpilled and if so he's doing a great job at fooling people into thinking he's also a zionist shill, but the thought of him actually being a zionist shill is very possible and disconcerting to say the least

>I think trump might be redpilled
Kek...You obviously don't know Trump very well if you THINK that Trump MIGHT be redpilled. Seriously? It's like you're a shill trying to pretend to be pro Trump but also simultaneously giving Trump way less credit than he deserves. Also you pretended like Reddit comments were actual people. And you also concern trolled over Trump being a zionist just now too. You're a bad shill.

Not a shill but i understand that i COULD be a fool for falling for 5d chess tactics. otherwise, you could be the shill for all we know. the facts are as they are presented. Pro-zionist (bad), anti-ilhan omar's statements (bad), anti-human trafficking (good), anti-swamp (good), anti-federal reserve (good). You can't act like your hobby is equivalent to what super powerful groups could conjure up. 'controlled opposition' is a pretty commonplace term in society today, always stay skeptical that you're being duped and you might be able to prevent some damage

You're a shill. Stupid kikes.

Attached: 4c8dd9e2640f149411b22bdd106a1cb0458d2bd7d494eb1dff70725c34dd9d66.jpg (403x406, 60K)

no shit faggot

Attached: Day-777-The-Fall-of-babylon-Manafort-Trump-47.jpg (2784x2665, 807K)

>1 month less than 4 years
>"3 years" looks better than "4 years" on news headlines
ok good luck with that, if you believe 100% that the DS let trump take the republican primaries and did not have a sure fire plan to prevent him from winning then you either have inside info or you're naively hopeful. I believe 97% that trump is draining the swamp and going to help fix the big wrongs, and I believe 3% that it's possible trump is the best controlled opposition we've ever seen. i'm hopeful but any smart gambler knows to hedge their bets

Enjoy judgment you fucking kike. Your allegiances are clear now. The deep state doesn't control Donald Trump. Israel, the central bankers and the rest of the deep state ARE DONALD TRUMP's BITCH.

Attached: Peace-and-Prosperity2.jpg (2501x1552, 2.43M)