Anyone else notice that Hasan was wearing a pepperoni (((pizza))) shirt during the debate? Pizzagate confirmed?

Anyone else notice that Hasan was wearing a pepperoni (((pizza))) shirt during the debate? Pizzagate confirmed?

Attached: 11373167-8B60-4D3E-A83E-D463ADFBB256.jpg (658x434, 198K)

Ask him if he worships Saturn

He did to fuck with you schizos and retarded conspiracy theorists. Mission accomplished.

red pill me on saturn as it relates to pizzagate

Attached: 1473904871811.png (426x628, 191K)

kys

He said he dates a pronstar and thought it was something to be proud about so degenerate confirmed.

Attached: Saturn-Compilation.jpg (2202x5122, 3.46M)

Thanks cenk

Schizo confirm?

Just a bunch of paranoid dot-connecting based on vague misunderstandings of astrology nonsense

or.......................

What is all of this autistic shit about debates?

Why do any of you care about controlled opposition debating each other?

Attached: 1308319134063.jpg (251x251, 6K)

that's some serious schizo shit

He's legitimately too dumb for that. Hasan has sub 75 IQ.

its the jews well done op you nailed it

i'm not into pizza gate stuff i always thought it was weird but i do find it really weird how seemingly wealthy and other various high status people always somehow sneak pizza imagery into their stuff. i've noticed a lot of people in media do this. elle reeve is another one.

>it was weird
it was bs*

Nah his IQ is probably 105-115 or something, but that's not very intelligent in the scheme of things. He shows an ability to understand abstract concepts, and can defeat unexperienced people in debates by using dialog trees. Maybe he's smarter but it seems like he doesn't do a lot of reading. I've watched a lot of his streams, he's not retarded, it's just that he's not very bright either.

I would give him all the cheese pizza he wants if he would kiss me

Attached: 995e9ed6blog_cropped-580.jpg (512x384, 40K)

well saturn is chronos who ate his children
saturn couldn't tell his children apart from a rock
sounds pretty satanic/pedo to me

same honestly

Attached: holotits.jpg (1200x900, 218K)

Attached: 1550253761069.gif (607x609, 388K)

>115
You're being generous. 105 seems accurate.
He's not ugly enough to be really smart Turk.

Sure, I think it's better to be a little generous though. He's at least socially intelligent, as he's decent at being a pundit. Basically he seems slightly above average, and IQ doesn't always manifest as in articulation or being analytic. I have a friend who has an IQ in the range of 140-150 and he doesn't come across very intelligent at first. When you see how he works in a corporate environment it's easy to understand though.

Anyone else not know who these e-fags are because we aren't faggots?

Yeah I think someone said he was molested by his uncle or some shit..
You know they say they all become pedos too. He seems like a pedo.