Can white people be niggers?

Can white people be niggers?

Attached: BFB07B0F-9007-4200-BDE7-B046154AB9BD.jpg (311x313, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X6c4ptEngeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: l1obn6gexjty.png (1620x900, 122K)

the ones with tattoos and spray tans and raggedy clothes or excessive designer clothes and big lips

these would qualify

The attempt to generalize and deracinate the word "nigger" to mean "misbehaving low class people of all races" is analogous to the attempt to generalize and deracinate "white" into being a "cultural construction" instead of meaning "of entire or near entire European genotypic descent"

But they have jobs

Every nigger I ever met IRL has been white. Blacks are pretty based, they just have shitty living standards because white liberals make sure they can’t get jobs.

That's a stupid fucking question.

T. Jamal

Ur a stupid fucking nigger

I've seen white niggers on public transportation; they are very rare though since niggers don't allow many outsiders into their primitive societies.

This thread is against the rules

can youtube.com/watch?v=X6c4ptEngeA

Oh god yes.
You don't need to be black to be a nigger.

no doubt wiggers exist. Black guy i worked with coule jobs ago? we were cool enough we were walking out of work, and i pointed at one of those "white people that wear the chains and a malcmolm x shirt, and try WAY TOO HARD? YOU know the ones i MEAN"...
================================
he laughed really bad, and said "christ, black people hate that shit more than you white folks"

IMO nigger is a state of mind.

thomas sowell wrote an essay about it

Anyone can be a nigger

Chavs.

OP btfo.

White women are the niggers of white people.

White people can act like niggers, but no; niggers by definition are black people.

Can niggers be white?

Attached: rap-artist-paul-wall-at-2005-bet-awards-red-carpet-kodak-theatre-los-JHWE41.jpg (866x1390, 139K)

This. Niggers are all black, blacks are all niggers brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=X6c4ptEngeA

Attached: YOU_MY_SLAVE.jpg (731x1000, 63K)

This white nigger is a snitch

no

Albino nigger

I have big lips. It almost makes me look like I have prognathism.

what fin user said. every girl I get with has to point out that I have big ol DSL's

look at Jow Forums and Jow Forums in general, plenty of white niggers here

What type of fucking question was that

yes, this site proves that time and time again

>Can white people be niggers?
what do you think?
I mean you could literally take any negative black stereotype and apply it to poor trashy whites.
>Poor blacks love chicken
Poor whites like hot dogs or wieners
>Poor blacks love watermelon
Poor Whites love honeydew melons
>Poor blacks like shitty rap
Poor whites like shitty country
>Poor blacks live in the projects
Poor whites live trailer parks

Attached: trash.jpg (565x428, 41K)

yep. and not just poor whites.

Attached: hugh_grant_seriously.jpg (300x168, 11K)

kek

Attached: frieswithmayo.jpg (299x168, 14K)

Attached: hotdogwithmayo.jpg (1500x1096, 499K)

Nigger literally means black you retard.

I call white people niggers to see if they actually recognize the term. When you start calling all the worthless white people around you niggers, maybe they'll stop being niggers.

Yes, niggers are those Whites who drive 2000s Ford F150s around, get high on weed or maybe even opiates, and have 1 kid while living in a trailer park and continuing to smoke and chew tobacco in front of them while parading around their lack of a high school diploma as a sign of entrepreneurship.

I disagree, for me its synonymous with subhuman degenerate. I have met many people, regardless of decent, some could definitely be placed in this category.

They're called liberals

yes, they are the trash that hangs up with niggers

>inb4 chads

sure thing tyrone

niggers has nothing to do with skin color

I understand what you're saying, but unfortunately you are a gay retard and should kys

All blacks are niggers but not all niggers are black