White people own time, says gender studies professor

White people own time, says gender studies professor

theblaze.com/news/professor-says-white-people-own-time

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-05_22-42-23.png (793x576, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Let me inject race into more things in order to sow division in this country

Blacks have definitely had an impact on history and it has been entirely negative. Their race is a curse on this nation and every other that they inhabit.

>niggers can't read clocks
Lel, that's racist.

Attached: 6.gif (130x150, 83K)

Why would you post a conspiracy theory like that? This is real research from an American university. Not some kind of racial trolling designed to cause conflict. You need to study gender studies more.

Attached: time-what-time-do-you-think-we-have.jpg (400x400, 86K)

>reddit spacing
stupid nigger, we developed the language and wrote it down. it's not our fault there are still tribes in africa that live in the stone age? sell me some more slaves, nigger.

What an absurd statement. White people must own logic as well.

Well if white people own time, she certainly has a monopoly on all the jelly donuts, and I'd call that about even stevens.

isnt she that agriculture nigger that didnt get elected? im pretty sure that precious isnt actually capable of making that assessment

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 1.55.01 AM.png (657x427, 135K)

why are they always fat angry black women?

She's right.

Attached: 1496185696288.png (697x8275, 1.87M)

Hey, hold up lad, are you saying we were time travelers and shit?

Attached: WE were kings.png (543x600, 487K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 2.02.10 AM.png (666x449, 151K)

she clearly thinks beyond our comprehension. she must have a 4th, maybe even 5th dimensional mind.

Time is a social construct and part of white privilege patriarchy.
Black people demand their own time interpretation that doesn't oppress them.

you know what to do Jow Forums, I look forward to reading the faux outrage in the lefty cuck news.

Attached: READ ME.jpg (573x453, 14K)

Every day blacks look a little less human.

Attached: 1545272186013.png (638x359, 312K)

WE WUZ TIMELORDS

Stop! Hammertime!"

>time is white
makes sense, since niggers are always late to everyhing

It's because we're the only ones who can understand cause and effect, or the natural progression of things. Time. Without time, nothing happens. Same with white people; without us, nothing happens. She's not even wrong.

Blacks have great difficulty with abstract concepts.

Damn, is that the end of the article? I was really getting into it.

She’s right about the division of time into hours minutes and second being a white invention. Anyone who’s lived in a developing country see this everyday. You don’t need to know the time to work out when to harvest crops or slaughter the pig, and if there’s a village event you just go outside and yell for the villagers to turn up

>White people own time
pls gibs back

Attached: WTF.jpg (550x366, 53K)

niggers are fucking retarded

>black libcucks are now admitting "black people time" was true all along
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>gender studies professor

Attached: download (5).jpg (229x220, 8K)

>theblaze.com
>targets black audience
>literally run by jews
every. *clap* single. *clap* time. *clap*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_time

some choice quotes from the article:
>if time itself "had a race, it would be white."
> "How has time been stolen from people of color?"
>today I want to talk to you more about the political nature of time
>"educational contexts ... were predominantly white," and that "we couldn't be late because we were trying to project a sense of excellence (ed. note: not trying to be excellent, trying to "portray" excellence)
>in the Western framework "black and brown people are seen as a lag on social progress," which "becomes the pretext often to do all manner of violence."
>This idea that black people have had no impact on history is one of the foundational ideas of white supremacy. It's the reason that Carter G. Woodson created Negro History Week in 1926. (ed. note: when was the first negro history *DAY*?)
>a person — usually white — says to them, 'Why are you stuck in the past? Why can't you move on? We have a black president. We're past all that.'
>"if you're white in the U.S. context, typically you're taught that time is linear, that every day is a progression beyond the past, But if you are African-American in this country, time doesn't exactly work that way. You are, you know, living often with the residue of past historical trauma. You are living in a present-day system that is filled with racial animus, which often is overlooked by many white Americans."
>we are saying to them, you are bad people and everything you have you don't deserve
>Our ancestors were negotiating these conditions, and your ancestors positioned you to benefit greatly.
>so that inability to sort of both take accountability for being beneficiaries of centuries of inequality and also to recognize that no one is commenting on your personal morality but saying that America is about a system of justice.
tldr? the jews are trying to teach the blacks how to devise a logical trap which ends in gibs, as usual

same as for 100 years

WE WUZ TIME WIZARD WHITEY

Attached: 22998_200w.jpg (200x285, 24K)

All this shit in their minds goes away if they just fuck off back to africa and live in huts again.

>White people own time
If white people own time, then niggers owe us a shit ton of rent money

>Be me
>Be in university, reading in the central plaza between classes
>Some black guy comes up to me and asks if I have the time
>I blink at him for a moment, confused, then just decide to go with it
>Turn my head to look at the clock tower and read it for him
>"Thanks man"
>And away he goes
>And I just go back to reading, trying to keep from laughing.

Hey, who knows? Maybe he was half-blind.

Attached: 1518176513457.jpg (640x640, 75K)

>typically you're taught that time is linear
>But if you are African-American in this country, time doesn't exactly work that way.
SO WOKE

Attached: timecube2.jpg (927x1474, 460K)

yes I am the time lord

Attached: zilean.png (630x372, 607K)

kek. maybe we need some common core time for niggers

we wuz timelords

>This is real research from an American university.

Attached: dog rape culture.png (665x1182, 557K)

>This is real research from an American university.

Attached: fat studies.png (902x555, 43K)

>racial divisions
>bad
kys

The what now? Fuck your time, give me back my bike nigger

Attached: EB1EDC13-4227-4646-B2AF-ED6178E141AC.jpg (820x183, 38K)

off by 1

This was fake research.

Fuck man we tomorrow am I right white people? Only other races exist today. We are in the future.

Still got published

dat's right. don't need no damn clocks.

Attached: hammerTime.gif (300x201, 2M)

tiresome.
it's all so tiresome.

Attached: dats pepe.jpg (317x444, 17K)

The dumbest beings on the face of the Earth. Christopher Langan was right when he said most gorillas had a higher IQ.

Attached: 1536722191076.jpg (1024x694, 593K)

really, nobody yet?

Attached: flava.jpg (300x408, 94K)

cool clock, John! Mind to bring it to the White House?

>own
? understand!

Attached: timecube.gif (380x380, 1.86M)

I bet the gorillas at the zoo know when it is feeding time.

Attached: langan_gorilla.jpg (500x802, 134K)

>Here is some exaggerated claim about white people that is wrong. Here is the problem with that statement.
I doubt you find someone who genuinely and legitimately believe blacks have had no (positive or negative) impact on the history of the world, or even Western nations.
That white people have a more innate understanding of time, on the other hand? That I can believe. But I guess admitting there's a difference, means that the anecdotes of black people time is more then bad RNG.

That was a good thread

Attached: 453BABBF-DF0A-4ED7-B8E1-820027167139.png (1470x1062, 2.13M)

Name one nigger achievement.
Hard mode : isn't about getting black people from slaves to people