There are non-Whites on this board right now

>There are non-Whites on this board right now
Especially shitskin Indian/Paki pajeets.

Why? Why can't you just fuck off ? Why must you always orbit White people and be leeches upon every space we create?

Attached: images (1).jpg (598x415, 17K)

Jow Forums has time and time again been proven to be the most ethnically diverse gathering of white supremacists in the world.

Honestly I just want to topple the Overlords who run our societies pit us against each other and fuck the children. Wouldn’t exactly call myself a white supremacist minority.

Attached: 0A5D9E3A-1BFE-4619-A60B-8B0D35EABD64.png (426x659, 312K)

>a meme flag in support of friction between goyish groups

Don't be so poocist OP

All indians on this board agree that whites(excluding jews) are the people who should be considered 'humans'. ; after all we have always been their slaves. Whites have proved repeatedly throughout history that they are the most intelligent species on this planet.

>>leech on every space we create.
When did you fags consider Japanese as white?

Unironically.. diversity is our strength.
The liberals are lying when they say it.

No

hello Robert. How’s your vacation in India going?
Fuck of snow nigger. This is officially Japanese territory.

Yes, I knew all along that Indians looked up to us and admired us, but most of them are just too egoistic to admit it and act tough while they're crying on the inside for being doomed as smelly Pajeets.
>Japs created this website
>Japs ever actually contributed to the culture of this website
Sure it may have been an anime imageboard, but being a weaboo has become part of the "Western" incel too, and discussions here haven't been about anime since forever. The culture was created and upheld by Whites. You're just a parasitic leech orbiting us for ... (Approval?) I don't really know.

But shitskins really like being around Whites, clearly.

Attached: 1554539526011.jpg (474x316, 22K)

show your flag you self hating shitskin

This is the most "don't worry we'll murder them later" shit Ive seen on Jow Forums.

That's fucking right Apoo

Attached: artworks-000446028711-2c1n7b-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>Indians looked up to us
When? Have you ever read what Indians wrote when they first saw crackers? Immoral, thieves, heck, crackers begged us to open the gates to our country in the early 1600s. Y’all were forced to stay outside cities locked up in forts because you were considered untouchable.

>muh superiority
It’s over. We’re going to poo in your streets, we’re going to poo in your space, we’re going to poo on your satellites, and we’re going to poo on the beaches, but we will never surrender.

>Pooskins coming up with their own narratives of history
Imagine my shock. Whites had been in India and conquered large parts of it since 200 years before the British even set foot on your shithole (beginning with the Portuguese) and pooniggers were more than eager to accommodate and trade with them.
>You were considered untouchable
Whites are literally Gods going by the Indian caste system... Because the entire caste system was devised by blue eyed, blond haired true Aryans (not the fake brown mutt shit you call aryan). The swarthier you are, the lower you are. Whites are the epitome of what the Caste system considers pure, holy and superior.

Europeans are foreigners. They were always considered untouchable/impure as per the caste system.

There were no blue eyed people in India except Scythians who were second in the caste system. None of Ancient Indian paintings depict people with blue eyes. You’re wewuzzing too hard because one of your leaders appropriated an Indo-Iranian word.

Pic related is a painting depicting an ancient Indian Buddhist court.

Attached: 70E4D504-8010-4C24-87B1-0951493BC9E2.jpg (550x364, 43K)

Attached: B1768E65-27E9-419C-9F36-887D40F8EF9E.jpg (600x448, 74K)

Attached: E2383178-EB2A-4495-A844-1F0D91AAF344.jpg (473x648, 52K)

Attached: 46CA1820-99E7-4ED5-BBA3-159D1EBE02C0.jpg (482x636, 61K)

Attached: B3AB21A7-D4CC-4F44-824E-A4ECD830FF0B.jpg (236x354, 29K)

And the most female grouping of misogynists.
Here, you can truly discover just how much women hate each other.

Jow Forums is probably the only majority non-white board

>Indian/Paki pajeets
Don't you mean Arabs, Kaffirs, Chinks, and Beaners?

>Being foreigners excludes Whites from the caste system
Those paintings are cherrypicked for one, and dated much later than when the pure Aryans actually existed. They had been mongrelized and turned into a proto form of what modern day Indian subhumans are.

show me an Indian piece of art showing blue eyed blonde haired mayo bvlls.