Rhodesia is a meme deal with it

>pol:NIGGERS SHOULD GO BACK TO THEIR HOMELAND

>niggers in Africa don't want whites in their countries there for killing them on mass."wtfff whites have the full right to stay in Africa"

Attached: RDT_20190405_0107305724400128993206467.png (1864x789, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sahistory.org.za/article/empty-land-myth
google.com/amp/s/citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1974673/russia-is-considering-taking-in-15-000-white-farmers/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger.

>on mass
It's "en masse" you fucking brainlet nigger.

remove niggers

Well you are not wrong
On the otherhand all those whites in africa are farmers. Litteraly too dumb to work in an office like all whites.
The white race wont suffer from loosing these poorfags

I'm fully onboard with niggers having Africa if they leave Europe and the Americas. And no Rhodesia was pretty based. They reality was they stacked niggers 50 feet high. They had obscene kill to loss ratios.

>South Africa
>Nigger's land
There were no niggers when the first whites came there. It was no man's land.
Try better next time.
It's a real fucking shame there it's a Russian-speaking diaspora there, because if there was one, Putin would've invaded SA and massacred all the niggers.

Except niggers don't go back to their homeland, so why should whites?

If all the niggers tomorrow suddenly, magically all agreed to all return to their homelands, I would be calling for whites to leave Africa to return to their own.

Go climb in an oven.

Attached: 1531176843308.png (308x308, 128K)

this

>There were no niggers when the first whites came there. It was no man's land.
Where did you get the information that a vast country like South Africa was empty of people before the arrival of Dutch settlers in 1652?Have any links you can post from historians or did just pull it out of your ass?

Attached: 1552916760658.jpg (1136x1829, 331K)

A lot of the Cape was scarcely or not at all inhabited. The only real notable natives in the South Africa area were the Zulu

The white people in Rhodesia lost the war.Africans can take casualties on a biblical scale as long as they know they will win in the end.Like the Viet Cong in Vietnam and the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Your repeating old National Party propaganda that were taught in schools during Apartheid.
sahistory.org.za/article/empty-land-myth

Attached: 62C9E1B8-AF15-49F7-B10E-C16651F8B23F.jpg (626x1096, 527K)

Except whites in Africa contribute to the economy and social well-being of the various nations they inhabit. Look at SA, for example: 5% of the population makes up around 75% of the economy. And in Rhodesia, the whites were the only reason Africans had bread to eat. The same cannot be said of the blacks in white countries. So unless you want even more starvation think again britbong

>South African History Online
>towards a people's history
A "people's history" aka communist propaganda.

You're goddamn fucking right. Whites belong wherever they choose. We own this planet. Fucking tar-skins can inhabit Pluto for all I fucking care.

FYI the historians are white.Where’s your sources to refute their research?Feel free to post to them or are you going to runaway like our Russian friend above?

>FYI the historians are white
I'm sure they're every bit as white as Joe Slovo.

Retards believe Rhodesians lost a physical war. They lost an economical war.

>white countries sanction Rhodesian to shit until they give voting rights to everyone within borders
>Rhodesia eventually cave in
>Niggers go berserk with power
>99% of whites flee to South Africa to avoid nigger fallout
niggers never won a war, other whites gave the niggers the keys to the kingdom

Though the creators of the alternate "people's history" are all white as well so what are you trying to say here

Sorry I see I've misread. Poe's law plus 3 days of no sleep. Apologies

>3 days of no sleep
jeez man, lay off the speed.

They still lost.Theres no country called Rhodesia today.Only memes

I wish it was... Antipsychotics wreak havoc on my sleeping patterns

And what is left in its wake is an absolute laughing stock, even among other African nations. Let that sink in

To the victor goes the spoils.In this case it was to the Zanu-PF ruling elite.Its been that way throughout history.Reminiscing about how great Rhodesia was isn’t going to change that fact.

The area was sparsely populated by nomadic khoisan hunter-gatherers. Those people are not black and get along fine with whitey. The bantu peoples lived in the northeastern part of modern SA and farther north where the climate and landscape was more suitable for their cattle based pastoralist way of life.

I think you're just trying to absolve the guilt of the fact that your government betrayed the people of Rhodesia.

So we're not allowed to reminisce now?

Holy fucking based
/thread

>The white race wont suffer from loosing these poorfags
Goddamnit Liron

Whites left Rhodesia. Problem solved.
Whites are leaving South Africa en masse. Problem solved.

Most white people won’t leave South Africa because they don’t have the financial means to start over in another country.The only way that will happen is if another country offers them asylum.Even the asylum offer from Russia had gone cold.

Wait, Russia offered asylum? Why have I never heard of this?

I just want full scale race war in SA . See whitey's true unchecked power .

Don’t get your hopes up.Its Russia after all.Out of the frying pan into the fire.
google.com/amp/s/citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1974673/russia-is-considering-taking-in-15-000-white-farmers/amp/

He spelled it phoneticly.

It's still better than this shithole called south Africa

Attached: Rhodesian bush war.jpg (382x1048, 97K)

>comparing the settlers who created one of the most stable and prosperous countries in Africa to the niggers who flood Europe for government welfare
hmm

Attached: 4428688556_90e940bed4_b.jpg (1014x666, 161K)

Doubt those South African farmers will get away with talking about government corruption in Russia.Putin’s gulags aren’t nice places.

exactly, bad goy!

Attached: pug-dog-being-punished-hit-450w-272176073.jpg (338x470, 19K)