This guy walks up to you and starts busting your wife's cheeks

This guy walks up to you and starts busting your wife's cheeks.

What do you do?

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1mymKOnUConUwGvFE6yzEd4iUm5MWROjWTswFzNXb31Auv2qG.jpg (168x300, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bAU33jYa-yE
youtu.be/otF3IDN8xsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stab him

Ask him to whip out his dick and compare it with mine in front of my wife, then strip her naked and watch her get fucked.

cremate him.
like the rest of the animals.

Shot him in the neck and claim self-defense, obviously.

Rapist don't do well in prison

Attached: 15071_2.jpg (500x312, 15K)

Regardless of what busting means, go away nigger

Split his wig and put some water on it.

Shoot him. Don't be jealous Aussie bro.
/thread

split his fucking wig

spotted the redditors.

based poo is a real og

Beat his fucking ass then fuck his wife Whites are superior strength wise, have bigger cocks. (Niggers on average have a 3inch pp), and are more intelligent so if he had any sort of respect he would know never to try such a thing because I would most likely just end his family, his friends, and his whole lineage in one fucking punch.

Attached: 2314273148213847216384681283741232.png (615x868, 415K)

Rape him, then rape my wife, throw both of them down a valley, and then go home, order beers, and call up a hooker to spend some quality time with.

youtu.be/bAU33jYa-yE

Reach into his pants and see how big he is. Suck his dick to completion so he leaves my wife alone.

me and my wife would laugh at his stupid fucking lisp.
youtu.be/otF3IDN8xsU

Attached: 1534195431993.jpg (400x400, 25K)

His little nub wouldnt get past my wifes fat cottage cheese ass.

You're still using the Indian proxy, leaf

Split his wig

Youre still using the indian proxy, Romania

Found the cuck

I've never used reddit unironically.
But I have seen this niggers JewTube channel.
Was actually this one really good video of some white guy telling a story about getting arrested in Mexico then the corrupt cops selling him to the cartel.
They kidnapped him and tortured him while trying to collect a ransom.
He eventually broke free cause they left some young spic to guard him and he had to run through the Mexican ghettos trying to find help.
Pretty interesting.

That nigger obviously hates women and has been getting his nigger arse busted too many times

Ask him to split my cheeks next

I’d split that wig

Bust my wife’s cheeks... that shit gets your wig split, mess with this shot caller... that wigs gettin split and then cheeks gettin busted

These are the real top lads.

Eliminate him by any means necessary.

T. Known Boss

Attached: arenado1.jpg (525x350, 65K)

Dude LMAO at your life!

Attached: gigi-hadid-2014-photo-sports-illustrated-943861033.jpg (1280x1920, 573K)

Cringe cuck faggot, nigger incels are ok to larp and cuck you but he's not right you subconscious cuck faggot?

typical pagan behavior. go roll around in cow filth

decapitate him as he is a worthless dog and people eat candy called 'the head of the slave' unapologetically in the middle east. the only decent africans are the cushitic ones in the east, like sudan and eritrea. many are christian orthodox from thousands of years ago. very cool.

gaze his peter

I can lift that guy, I have a nice deadlift.
But the better chance is to wait until he tries to git your woman again and swing the strongest punch yiu can to the ear/chin. This is a big nigger you dont try to "hurt" him. But a string punch cinnected to the inner ear is gona make your ass go down.
And THEN you stomp the face of that motherfucker to the ground.
Always act like your opponent is a giganiga. Someone not that big but who knows how to balance the body to get all the strenght can KO you in one hit. And thats not good in a concrete world. Falling backwards with the neck relaxed can kill you.

He can pick a lot of cotton. He will fetch good price on market rabi

Lmao.
Shaun, stop posting.

call him out on his fake ass synthol muscles and laugh at him while i fuck my woman infront of him, making a cuck

Stab subclavian then laugh!

Peter gazin?
That’s a wig splittin

I'm not fabricating stats.
I just make them.

T. Big Chief

Attached: The-Rake-Gianni-Agnelli-00003.jpg (600x906, 300K)

Sage the fuck outta this thread.

guys a fag m8 he's more likely to bust your cheeks.

Attached: heston.jpg (300x400, 30K)

as an american, I would shoot him, go viral, become famous and write a book about my experiences.

t.slouch backed little cuck

In the neck or eye

It was attempted rape officer. I’m sorry you have to file this homicide report but thats what happened.

Remember
Subscribe to Pewdiepie first

Let him blow a load in my wife, then lick it out.

Wait, I know this guy, this is the nigger who does videos about prison. I actually like him, his videos are accurate though he glosses over a lot of the racial stuff. I spent six years in Idaho Slam, I can say with definitive certainty that he straight up lies about how race relations work in the clink. Every group keeps to themselves. The ones who don't get ink can move between groups if they need to, but only for specific purposes.

The reason they lie is that it's fucking embarrassing for niggers to admit that the Brand runs every prison in the country despite them being the huge majority of cons, and that they will split your wig for lighting a cigarette before a white man in the yard. The whites go and smoke, then the browns, then the blacks. That is how it works and if you break the rules, you get hurt.

He's also way too nice about the Hacks. You ever met a fucking Hack? They've got shit instead of blood. Prison guards are incredibly bitter people. Imagine what it must be like to know that the only people in the world who give a shit about you, or who like you AT ALL are convicts, and only because they know your detail will look the other way when you're moving contra. It's fucked dude.

Nothing happens because everyone who posted a reply doesn't have a wife. Maybe a body pillow? I'm not sure what you guys are into.

I hope I have a gas mask on.