Heaven

hot take, christians belief good people go too heaven, so its only logical as a atheist that goes to hell anyway, to kill all christians too get them too heaven, you know, to help them

Attached: burn-churches-and-kill-christians-1.png (620x700, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oiCnrn6LkUo
youtu.be/dIEemKcy-4E
youtu.be/65GNSDDnh_8
youtu.be/e1V98DsNXi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigga don't have the digits.

Just discovered the internet? I think you were looking for Jow Forumsatheism
Given this is a serious post

im pretty new on this site yes

Didn’t someone try this before and then the crusades happened?

an hero toot suite

you dont even Christianity you fucking retard.
good people get eternal life in paradise not heaven you dickhead.
Read the bible before talking out of your ass.
Also, learn some english you fucking nigger. Reading that shit hurt my brain.

Just finished the new season of Sabrina.

OP you're a fucking idiot. Christians don't believe only good people go to heaven. The people who believe the GOSPEL go to heaven. No matter what you've done. Revelation says even mere liars go to hell. Paul said "We HAVE Sin." There is no one that is different. We are all sinners the same. Saying a "bad person" who believes that Jesus is a son of God, won't be saved, is something called "Limited atonement" and it's absolutely unbiblical.

Grow a brain and know what you are insulting before you say something.

Mark 3:28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:

29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

John 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Faith saves. Not works.

Any church that preaches "works" has zero understanding.

It's funny, when I see the ausz flag now I think of tarrantism.

Triggered

Are all you millennials this moronically reductionist in your thinking or is it just your complete inability to do anything right ?

Read this over and over, until you get it.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

It makes sense. The anti-christ is literally just Christ coming down from Heaven to kill everyone on earth to get them into heaven and being struck down by the holy spirit into hell.

Holy shit it was cringe, but Sabrina is cute.

youtu.be/oiCnrn6LkUo
youtu.be/dIEemKcy-4E
youtu.be/65GNSDDnh_8
youtu.be/e1V98DsNXi0

You're still not as smart as you think you are. I used to be like you too, in high school.

Attached: 34607767_2199490350091101_304887745384284160_n.jpg (640x960, 92K)

>t. Fedorafaggot

oh no! it's a repeat of what that atheist civilization did!

Matthew 11:28-30 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Nothing bugs me more than people critical of Christianity without even knowing it's core beliefs.

Once saved, ALWAYS saved.

op btfo

It's always a fucking edgelord mad at the priest molesting him.

You see christ in here?

Attached: Anunnaki Family Tree -- Sumerian tablets.png (884x1024, 385K)

nice. Becoming atheist and killing all christians is the ultimate redpill

Edgy is no longer cool, retard

Attached: lilith_by_donatelladrago-d33mg0o.jpg (600x922, 103K)

No, you genuinely have to repent for your sins, not just believe in Jesus Christ as your savior.

You don't grasp actual doctrine. You cannot get to heaven through good works alone, but you do genuinely need good works to get there. You just also need to believe in salvation and genuinely want that salvation.

A deathbed confession with nothing but fear behind it still damns you to hell.

atheists can't even empty their piss bottles and clean the cum from the MLP figures, let alone go out there and try and hurt Christians. bad bait op

The pagans also tried it in the North, after which Charlemagne cut all their fucking heads off by a river in a single day cause he was tired of their bullshit

faith means to do as you are told, if god tells you
to do some of his work, you fucking better.

sure why not