Race questions

What is the environmental benefit of having slanty eyes versus normal eyes and vice versa?

I mean there must be a reason right? f

Attached: 1554538392672.jpg (267x376, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Races_of_Europe_(Coon)
youtube.com/watch?v=zFohbr7ALeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's an ancient asian genestealer mechanism to attract cute white boys and steal their sperm. Once a white guy sees a dark slanty eyes on pretty neotonous face and petite body. Asian femake takes control and steals guys lifejuice.

Attached: tumblr_pnhbtnQqqe1tub6hqo1_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 116K)

I'm not even attracted to them at all

Any real answers?

But Hans.. This means you gay.

Attached: 1551860639122.gif (400x223, 919K)

The environment their ancestors thrived in was windy tundra and plains. Over many thousands of years naturally squinted eyes developed to keep wind/debris out. Simple.

Im curious as well. Why did people evolve round eyes while the others developed slant eyes?

Any source on Japan/China/Korea being windier than the west?

Also wouldn't that make more sense in a desert where you would get sand in your eyes? Yet Arabs have normal eyes.

climate adaptation ? look at the igloo chinks in canada. it's to protect the eye against the sun

Why dont desert people have similiar evolution of the eyes? Windy sand and lots of sun

Why would Koreans need more sun protection than Germanics?

Or is it because the sahara was once green and they didnt have as many years under those conditions as the slant eyes of today?

Because it reduces sun glare and strain caused by wind

No, their ancestors lived in the Tibet( windy and cold) than they would to Eastern Asia. Did you not read what he said?

Because it’s the most aesthetic eye shape. Any girl with those eyes hnng

Korea/China/Japan aren't sunnier or windier than Europe.

All Japs/Koreans/Chinese come from Tibet? Also how do you explain Scandinavians not having slanty eyes?

Wind. Asia is windy and you save calories by not having to squint all the time

The Asiatic race evolved in Central Asia and Siberia tens of thousands of years ago, then moved into East Asia and the Americas. Central Asia and Siberia are windy and dusty due to the cold deserts. Scandinvians are mostly Germanics who came from mainland Europe. Indigenous Scandinavians, the Saami, do have slanty eyes as well, since they are the Asiatics who migrated west from Central Asia and Siberia rather than East.

Why wouldn't Africans and Arabs have slanty eyes when they constantly get sand in their eyes?

Also how do you explain ancient Japs like Ainu not having slanty eyes?

Attached: le 100% Swedish face.jpg (2335x1760, 756K)

They do. Look at the San people.

Eye slant is to protect from sun glare essentially.

It's because they're sneaky and that changed their genes.

Ainu are proto-caucasoids who evolved in the Near East and Caucasus in the Neolithic hundreds of thousands of years ago and then moved eastward, they are genetically similar to Polynesians. Africans evolved in the tropical African climate, and Khoisan Africans who are the oldest group in Africa and lived in the desert do have slanted eyes. Arabs didn't evolve in the desert since it was inhospitable to ancient man, they are a mix of African and Caucasian.

Attached: khoisan.jpg (266x400, 17K)

Jesus Christ and Americans get the goblina mean?what the heck is that abomination

Cool, now you can answer this

That's because they're literally Mongolians who moved to America thousand of years ago through the Bering Strait. All native Americans are, from north to south.
Funny enough, horses did the reverse, they came from America to the rest of the world through that same path and then became extinct in America, I think it was due to an ice age.

Caucasoid race
Congoid race
Capoid race
Mongoloid race
Australoid race

Literally read Carleton Coon, he covered all of this a hundred years ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Races_of_Europe_(Coon)

100 years ago is kinda outdated scientifically, no?

Currently the most plausible theory is that slanted eyes are an adaptation that protected people from snow blindness.

Attached: Inuit_snow_goggles.jpg (768x1024, 280K)

Also how would you counter sub races and that there are huge differences within races like west and east Africans (lung capacity, torso-limb ratio, muscles), literally bigger differences than from caucasoids?

Well you said it yourself, there are sub-races. I don't think race should be defined based on how different they are from each other, just clear groupings based on specific geographical factors.

Which of these races would
Japs fall under?
Indians
Scandinavians
Arabs
Hispanics
Russians

Not everything has a reason. Just a group of people with slant eyes were the ones to reproduce the most and it became a dominant trait.

Bigger eyes see more and are more expressive. Evolution as its taught isn't real, we don't change for the better we're actually devolving.

Attached: untitled-11270x850-111.jpg (1270x850, 133K)

Japs fall under Caucasian (boys)

Higher winds in eastern eurasia and the steppe. They needed to have their eyes protected, thats why slavs have them too.

>What is the environmental benefit of not having eyes with epicanthal folds versus normal eyes and vice versa?
>I mean there must be a reason right?

What's the point of having smooth hair in Asia and curly hair in Africa?

wat

I think sun reflected off snow is a lot more harsh on the eyes

>Also how do you explain Scandinavians not having slanty eyes?

but they do

Attached: 1545588248130.png (653x775, 464K)

This sounds like it makes the most sense so I'll go with it

I hope you guys know that limiting your view on race to such a miniscule amount only makes you and everyone you speak to more and more idiotic. The world isn't a small place, the genetic diversity amont any of the large umbrella terms is fucking gigantic.

Lately you even see people saying Russians and Spanish people aren't white or that black skin, curly hair, and African ancestry doesn't make you black. People are getting dumber.

Attached: monkhmer.jpg (683x1024, 128K)

Capoid race potentially just hapas.

Anyone?

Squinty eyes apparently comes from the so called "oldest people" people, the San of Africa. You can see their features in asians and Africans that emigrated long ago like the Negrioes. This isn't from mixing, that's just an African feature.

It's not some magical feature that evolved out of necessity or white people would have squinty eyes too, Eskimos would have body hair and beards, everyone would be a genius, and Melanesian's would have webbed toes and feet.

This is LARP.

Attached: 1552076621071.jpg (570x380, 26K)

Im not sure about the eyes but I read somewhere that the flat nose helps warm the air prior to it hitting the lungs.. i assume the squinty eyes help with harsh light too.. i mean clint eastwood developed slanty eyes from a lifetime of squinting in the desert..

Mongoloid
Caucasoid
Caucasoid
Caucasoid
Caucasoid / Mongoloid hybrid
Caucasoid

>This is LARP.
How is it wrong what he says

So Indians, Arabs and Europans are all the same race? Sounds pretty generalizing.

And what racees would fall under Australoids then?

Flat? How would you even think that? It's how long it was. Longer = warmer. Polar bear is better than a pug with cold air. I don't think this is at all relevant in humans though.

It's conjecture and he believes we change due to our environment while ignoring we don't have fur and the other natural ideal physical capabilities that every other self respecting mammal has.

Attached: 1551620640611.gif (344x344, 2.9M)

>and he believes we change due to our environment
Of course we do. That's what race is. Obviously not int he space of a few hundred years, but tens of thousands.

I was taught in grade school that slanty eyes comes from adapting to glacial regions where the sunlight reflects off the ice. Sounded right to me so I never really questioned it.

Presumably the abos

Bjork hasn't aged well.

You don't even understand the crap you were taught in school.

People are born with random genetics generally similar to their parents and they mix them with someone in the same boat. According to the kikes, the unfit die off and the fit survive so unnecessary traits such as being ugly, being an idiot, being gay, and having squinty eyes that are objectively worse than non-squinty eyes would disappe-- hey wait a sec.

Also why are we piles of worthless flesh for like a decade while other stronger animals are slaughtering pray at age six months and walking after like 15 seconds? What came first, the chicken or the egg? Who raised the chick again? Really makes you think huh.

Use your brain.

Attached: 1542162247842.gif (530x530, 244K)

Snowblindness

That's why Canada is chink these days.

Such people will say that body hair is for warmth and that everyone is special, which is ridiculous.

The leaf is correct. Snow reflects light.

They all descend from a common ancestor and the complexions and such other minor differences are derived from environmental factors.

I have no idea what you're talking about

Snowblind goggles are literally thin slant holes for a reason.

He's saying that survival of the fittest is bs

>That's because they're literally Mongolians who moved to America thousand of years ago through the Bering Strait. All native Americans are, from north to south.
This isn't true. It was always a dumb theory.

Survival of the fittest doesn't exist in humans and evolution makes literally no sense. There is intelligent design.

Humans birthing helpless infants came from accelerated adaptation. We left the trees and headed to the plains which caused our arms to shorten and hands to grow thumbs. Once we had thumbs, our heads started growing faster and earlier in our life cycle. This caused women to start spitting out babies before their heads were fully formed.

Head hair is for warmth. Body hair is to reflect sunlight. That’s why we lost it when we started walking upright.

All of that is great but saying genes are random and environmental adaptation plays no part in it sounds kinda dumb.

It's random that Africans have dark skin? That Asians have slit eyes? That people with 4-season climate are more intelligent? That Asians are smaller and have better reflexes? That Africans have longer legs and can run faster?

Maybe it's a misunderstanding on my part but if that's what you argue it sounds like SJW shit to me.

That's a khoisan nigger of South Africa, Namibia, and Botswana. They are the actual indigenous niggers of the region, unlike the Zulu niggers of today, who don't know the history of their own country, much like Eddie "Eternal Dragon" the lazy nigger from Empire of Dust

Attached: 1551689793648.jpg (500x554, 54K)

He actually believes this stuff.

>Body hair is to reflect sunlight
Hello, what is melanin?

If we adapted like they say we did we wouldn't have lost fur coats and survivability. We would have only gained until we were the ultimate chads of the universe. We'd be able to fly with our angel wings,, bend iron bars like gorillas with our big muscles, run fast like cheetahs, heal like starfish, live forever like weird bugs, and shoot beams like pistol shrimp. Unfortunately we can't do any of those things. We can however cry for 5+ years which is a very good evolutionary tactics that makes perfect sense.

Attached: krishnasbutterball3.jpg (640x425, 38K)

>Ainu are proto-caucasoids
youtube.com/watch?v=zFohbr7ALeQ

Hell, thinking about it, hair without melanin in it burns just like skin without it.

Attached: 1549787922997.jpg (480x448, 19K)

imagine believing in macro evolution.

Mongoloid people have slanted eyes due to the cold climate.

You do realise evolution also works to cut out unnecessary features
Thing like big brains need more energy to create and maintain, giving less for reproduction. So they can become uncompetitive in comparison to people with smaller brains and lower IQ that breed quicker

Genes aren't entirely random, they're largely based off your parents. (ie both parents have blue eyes and very pale skin, it's more likely that you will also. however, still not impossible that you won't.) maybe I'm way off the mark, but my understanding is that the potentiality for any different gene expressions exists in each person (or animal) but the ones which are active in offspring are much more likely to be those which were active in the parents, with likelihood diminishing as you get into more recessive genes and increasing as you get into more dominant ones.
As far as how environment affects genes, I'm really unsure. I mean, if some environmental pressure caused most people with blue eyes and pale skin to die, it would become less and less likely for people with these qualities to be born, because fewer parents would display these qualities. Even if *all* were to die, while less likely, it would still be possible for two parents without these qualities to produce a child which had them.

That's where survival of the fittest comes from. We would have never gotten to where we are now thanks to that theory. Our women are also pretty useless even outside of pregnancy, which is crippling compared to any other mammal. So what about using less energy for reproduction?
>he actually believes brain size equates to IQ

Makes them cute.

But most importantly, it keeps the rice water out of their eyes when they're harvesting.

>What is the environmental benefit

Oh COME ON... How can you not retain a 4th grade understanding of evolution? Go back to school.

Attached: 1554559366554.png (960x1920, 583K)

>go back to (((school)))
t. eternal anglo

And shit,
>he thinks IQ means fuck all in the wild
You were born and raised to be a pleb.

An example of "evolutionary adaptation" due to environmental pressures would be the case of peppered moths in Manchester. Prior to the industrial revolution, most of these moths were cream colored. During, most were black. After efforts to reduce pollution, most were again cream. The theory is that the moths changed color depending upon the environment...cream colored were better able to camouflage themselves on the local birch trees to avoid being eaten when there was less air pollution, but as the smog turned the birch bark a darker color, black moths were better able to survive...and so, the moths adapted and their coloring changed, and then changed back again, over a fairly short period of time. However, a much simpler explanation is that both colors of moths were always present, that two cream moths continued to be more likely to produce cream offspring and that two black moths continued to be more likely to produce black offspring, but that depending on the environment, one was more likely to avoid predators than the other at any given time, and thus its population would be more plentiful, though the other would still remain in lower numbers.

A further example of the same would be that of elephants with or without tusks in Africa. Elephants born without tusks comprise a larger percentage of the overall elephant population than previously. The theory is that because elephants were being hunted and killed for their tusks, the elephants genetic expression has changed, adapted, so that they are being born tuskless so that they will be able to survive. Of course, evidence indicates that a small percentage of elephants without tusks had already existed prior to this new environmental pressure...but before, the tuskless elephants would have been less able to survive because they were less able to defend themselves against predators or even other elephants. Both sorts of elephants had already existed...tusked elephants did not suddenly change into tuskless elephants because they were being hunted for their tusks. They simply are not as likely to survive as they used to be, so what used to be a small percentage of elephants (tuskless) has become an increasingly larger percentage. While the tuskless elephants have continued to be more threatened by natural predators than their tusked counterparts, they have not been as threatened by human poachers.

Wrong. Japs are mongoloids

So while environmental factors *do* play a role in which creatures are able to thrive, (see: and ) I haven't seen any evidence that they cause an actual change in gene expression of a given creature.

This. Helps with dealing with sun glare off of snow too. In general it was helpful to have when hunting in such conditions. It certainly contributed to the Mongols success with being such talented archers while traveling on horseback