Did Jow Forums ever agree on how many "main" races there are?

What are the "official" distinctions here? Asians, Blacks, whites (concretize please), Hispanics, Arabs, Slavs?

Attached: adorable-babies-of-different-races.jpg (926x426, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negroid#/media/File:Carleton_Coon_races_after_Pleistocene.PNG
zmescience.com/other/feature-post/difference-species-subspecies/
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Caucasians, Negroid, Congloid, Mongloid and Australoid

Now fuck off

Doesn't Jow Forums hate the term caucasian? What does it even encapsulate?

And what do Congloids, mongloids and australoids encapsulate?

There are 3 races
Indo-Europeans
Indo-Iranians
Shit-human (rest)

White
Black
Asian
Hispanic

I hope you guys know that limiting your view on race to such a miniscule amount only makes you and everyone you speak to more and more idiotic. The world isn't a small place, the genetic diversity amont any of the large umbrella terms is fucking gigantic.

Lately you even see people saying Russians and Spanish people aren't white or that black skin, curly hair, and African ancestry doesn't make you black. People are getting dumber.

Attached: vintage-native-american-girls-portrait-photography-34-575a8456cb4c8__700.jpg (700x928, 107K)

White
Black
Brown
Yellow
Purple(those thing in australia)
Red(depending on if aboriginals get included in mongoloid or not)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negroid#/media/File:Carleton_Coon_races_after_Pleistocene.PNG

Race doesn't exist

there are 2 races, christians, and everyone one else is a jew

Don't forget Kebabic

Attached: bosnian-muslim-women-show-support-for-president-bill-clinton-during-CWXM59.jpg (859x1390, 168K)

Hispanic is an ethnicity dumbass

1. Whites

2. Everything else that needs to be purged from this earth.

Those people look white to me. But yeah I forgot the Muslim race.

You know what I mean

You might as well ask for us to agree how many colors of light there are.

Race and color are both social constructs. But they are based on the physical realities of ancestry and the electromagnetic spectrum, which have real effects in the world. Red is different from blue, and Africans are different from Europeans.

One race, the human race.

What are arabs then?

Attached: a234_s7.jpg (339x320, 11K)

Attached: 1501682622659.png (546x548, 49K)

Nothing to do with color. Ancestry group. Essentially a large, geographically isolated, somewhat inbred, extended family.

Attached: connor-mcdavid-2019-41.jpg (434x600, 46K)

Congoid ? Is them those big dicked niggers you see on hub ?

Attached: eti-negro--i31793.gif (300x181, 23K)

Jews are very distinct race and the most deadly to White Europeans existence.

Actually most related to themselves, then northern Italian and eastern European.
That's the genetics of jewry.
Finally proven about 15 years ago, and as with most supposition of our ancients, very nearly accurate.
Important to remember how tiny populations were for most of time. People lived and died within 30 miles largely and aged to 40

I think you really misunderstood my comment. I'm not talking about color of skin. I am making an analogy between race and color (as in red, green, yellow, blue, etc).

Color is a social construct. Different cultures draw different boundaries between the various frequencies of the electromagnetic spectrum. Japanese, for example, use the same word for "green" and "blue". They would just consider green to be a more yellowish shade of blue. Russians distinguish between "light blue" and "dark blue", they have separate words for them, and treat them as two different colors, the way we do for "pink" and "red".

However, even if the boundaries we draw between colors are socially constructed and somewhat arbitrary, that doesn't mean that colors "don't exist" or that they don't point out measurable differences between objects. If I say that an apple is red, that communicates something real about the light reflected by that apple and its place on the electromagnetic spectrum. It tells you what you will see when you look at that apple. Anyone who says "color is not real" would be a total moron.

In the same way, race is a social construct. When OP asks us how many races there are or what the official distinctions are, its a question with no answer. You can draw the boundary lines wherever you want, and as often as you want. How "extended" should the family be, exactly? But to say that "race doesn't exist" would be just as moronic as saying that color doesn't exist. Race is a product of ancestry. Different ancestry leads to different genes. The differences in the ways these genes are expressed can be easily observed in the real world. Just like I can distinguish objects on the basis of their color and describe their differences, I can distinguish people on the basis of their race and describe their differences. Race is real.

Caucasoids

Then why do we care about racemixing so much when all those people are the same race? Indians Arabs whites

Let's just fuck each other

Only 2
>White
>Non-white

Niggers vs everyone else.

Then Caucasoid vs Mongoloids/Americans/Australoids

Each of those splits into subcategories

Putting a "number" on a branching taxonomy is impossible, but a common shill tactic

>Did Jow Forums ever agree on how many "main" races there are?
You're an absolute fucking idiot. Racial studies as a subcategory of anthrapology and genealogy have been around since the 17 fucking hundreds you dense Kraut cunt.
How has humanity forgotten SO much? Centuries worth of scientific study and progress; thrown down the drain just so people can say niggers are human and drink their latte in front of their faggot smart phone in some overpriced hipster cafe

Attached: race skull 1.jpg (736x866, 96K)

But we put a number on all taxonomies?

because they're already a heavily mongrelised sub racial group you fucking retarded cunt
You know what. I hope you do get genocided and raped by arabs you fuckwit although you probably are a kike or darkie anyway. I'd do the honours myself of putting a bullet in your brain

Attached: Jews vs Aryan 1 - Copy.jpg (1730x1299, 1.19M)

Do we?

If we agree on those six races then pic related is the same as that blond guy in your pic.

Totally makes sense.

Attached: ugly-arab.jpg (640x480, 26K)

why would you want to pollute this with nigger genes you fucking idiot?
It's like throwing mud into a nice glass of red wine. You're a retard. You've ruined that glass of wine forever

Attached: Aryan2.jpg (800x1000, 141K)

Blacks
Whites
Red
Yellow

pic related: you on the ground

Attached: 1nigger.jpg (650x829, 188K)

Do you really not understand that categories subdivide and not all individuals in a category are "the same" or are you a lying piece of garbage that belongs on the end of a rope with his guts hanging out, except he would never have the balls to show his face?

This.

Yes, you can easily do that. Sounds anti science to me repudiating that.

Attached: taxonomy-img-4.png (1248x705, 64K)

Caucascoid, Mongoloid,Negroid and Austrialoid. Anything in between is a mix.

>South Asian = Abbo + Caucasian

For example.

Attached: Poo chronicles.jpg (1031x336, 262K)

There's 2, nordics and mongrels

>because they're already a heavily mongrelised sub racial group you fucking retarded cunt
Can you expand on that? I'm actually givng you some benefit of the doubt right now.

But there are many types of yoghurt? So how many foods are there? Food is a social construct and all foods are the same.

You fucking retard.

Caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid, Australoid.

Fyi:

South Asian = Austrialoid + Caucascoid + Mongoloid.

South East Asian = Austrialoid + Mongoloid.

Far East Asian = Pure Mongoloid.

Native Oceanian = Pure Austrialoid.

Central Asian = Caucascoid + Mongoloid, with maybe a bit of Austrialoid because of poo admixture/flow.

ME/NA/EA/Southern Europe = Quadroons, or Caucasian mixed negroites.

West Africa = Pure Negroid.

Central/Main land Northern Europe = Mongoloid Hunnic mixed hapa Caucasian hybrids.

Southern UK = Caucasian mixed in with some trace amounts of foreign input.

Northern UK = Pure Caucasian.

Ireland = Quasi Caucasian.

South America = All of the above.

North America = All of the above.

Attached: Afro Europoid.jpg (2586x2533, 1.62M)

If you were to kill him and take a look at his skull shape you'd be surprised at how similar they are to each other compared to something like a negroid or an australoid.

That girl is not as hot as this half white girl so I say go for it because her children probably won't look any better. That's also not much of an Aryan with that manjaw.

Attached: 1551968365076.jpg (805x1024, 165K)

>Do you really not understand that categories subdivide and not all individuals in a category are "the same"
I do which is why I'm quibbling with your six races there. Not much of a point when people are that different. There must be something better.

Caucasoid
Mongoloid
Australoid
Papuanoid
Ainuoid
Pygmoid
Capoid
Sentineloid
Negritoid
Dravidoid
Congoid
East Africaoid
Saharan Africoid

The only races are Poles and niggers. If you ain't one, you're the other. Polska pride worldwide faggots.

Are there 3 foods, or 18? Which is it?

A mix of Caucasian and negroid

>But there are many types of yoghurt?
And you could put a number on those as well. I'm not sure what your point is but I'm feeling like talking to 12 year old Discord wannabe nazis right now.

These are the big six, with whites being European caucasoids.

Attached: unnamed.png (573x556, 390K)

>Arabs are a race

Turkroach located, prepare to fire men.

Where did I say six? I started with one division into two, then made another. Are you just counting the examples I gave? You're a fucking moron.

Jews are just an ethnic cluster not a race its like saying Americans English Welsh Scots Canadians Boers Aussies Kiwis are one race stupid jew.

It's not anti-science, its just recognizing the fuzziness inherent in language. Taxonomies are structures created by humans to linguistically organize the world around them.
zmescience.com/other/feature-post/difference-species-subspecies/
>It’s not necessarily an intrinsic concept, in contrast to the definition of a species. In contrast to a subspecies, a “breed” usually refers to a domestic population with little genetic variation.
>Even though it’s a vital concept, biologists sometimes argue over the details of both the definition of species and the mechanisms of speciation (the evolutionary mechanism through which new species are created). So, it can be extremely difficult to say when a new subspecies starts to emerge or when a subspecies becomes so distinct that it is a brand new species.

>And you could put a number on those as well.
Yes, same with races. You can use any number you want.

>I'm not sure what your point is but I'm feeling like talking to 12 year old Discord wannabe nazis right now.
No you're not sure, because you're a cocky fucking retard who thinks he's "pwning the Nazis" but just looks fucking stupid.

Natives are only 20000 years old they are not a race you dumb fuck.

Many believe that enough time has passed for them to be considered their own race.

Someone posted a picture of six and apparently you can't give me an alternative to that.

Please stop replying to me.

There are more wildly distinct white people than that let alone blacks, asians, americans, and pacific islanders.

Attached: super jamal.jpg (450x562, 76K)

>It's not anti-science
It is. We can put a number on all taxonomies. Doesn't matter if different animals, plants, foods, whatever.

Stop trying to act like a retard to drive home a point, that's that subjectivist deconstructionism you castigate SJWs for.

>Someone posted a picture of six and apparently you can't give me an alternative to that.

Well just subdivide a category. Voila, 7. You fucking stupid dipshit. Do you not understand categories. You're like a retarded child

>Please stop replying to me.

LOL no

Those are the main races with the many sub-races branching off from them.

Attached: 6447c941cedc62f115fc04d65d8ad73c.jpg (960x930, 107K)

>It is. We can put a number on all taxonomies. Doesn't matter if different animals, plants, foods, whatever.

So how many food are there?

>Hispanic
What a waste of an 88. The brown ""people"" you refer as hispanic are, in a strict racial sense, mestizos (roughly half iberian, half native american)
Also, if you ever met a 100% turbo aryan, and a 200% negro, both born and raised in a hispanic country - none of them speak any language other than spanish, would you put them in the same category as the average mestizo beaner?

>You can use any number you want.
You just said it's impossible 20 minutes ago.

Please stop replying to me. The only reason I'm entertaining brainlets here is because I'm banned from infinity right now.

Race isnt real.
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

>You just said it's impossible 20 minutes ago.
You're a liar. GTFO.

>It is. We can put a number on all taxonomies. Doesn't matter if different animals, plants, foods, whatever.
How many foods are there? Put a number on it. I'm waiting.

>Putting a "number" on a branching taxonomy is impossible
Mental illness

>Mental illness
Wow sounds like something the kikes in USSR would come out with. Oh wait it's the same stuff from the same people.

slav is language group you dipshit

That's not a taxonomy. We know how many food categories there are.

There is only one race, the mammal race.

Caucasoid
Negroid
Mongoloid
Austrailoid

Attached: Расы.jpg (970x863, 171K)

Did you see my posts comparing race to color of light?
Just because race is a social construct doesn't mean that there aren't objective facts that can be stated about it. But those facts are stated within a linguistic framework that is constructed. "Numbering the races" is as fruitless a task as numbering the colors, or the foods, as points out.

what about Malay?

>That's not a taxonomy. We know how many food categories there are.
In my opinion people that puch this racial-Marxist pseudoscience are the ones we should target. They're very soft targets in their university offices and they push this bullshit on poor students who expect honesty, completely unopposed.

>race is a social construct
Are you some SJW tranny straight from Reddit? What are you even doing here?

There are far more than 6 big ones. You're unecessarily trying to simplify human diversity, the fuck is wrong with you?

Those 3 types of black barely even represent a majority of the black population. That 1 white is supposed to represent all white people? That Brazil native looks fuck all like a Canadian native which looks fuck all like a mongoloid.

>We know how many food categories there are.
How many?

You still didn't read the post, did you? I'm not saying that race isn't real, or that there aren't IQ differences between blacks and whites, etc. Only that it's socially constructed. Note that I'm also saying that the color blue is socially constructed, and we all agree that blue exists, and the blue things exists, and that calling something blue is a meaningful statement.

Google it.

>There are far more than 6 big ones
Which are?

There is only one race. The HUMAN race.
And anyone who isn’t white does not fall into that category :)

Pretty sure that nigger baby on the right is already throwing gang signs

>Google it.
Hahaha, can't hold yourself to your own bullshit standards. You fucking stupid faggot.

Die in a fire

I'm obviously not playing the dumb game of exclusion.

White
Black
Asian
Hispanic
Muslim (for the sake for inclusion, albeit barely even human)

>There are far more than 6 big ones
No, you are confused. For example, these are whites (except for the partial mongoloids).

Attached: whites.jpg (1050x1600, 300K)

These are non-white caucasoids.

Attached: nonwhitecaucasoids.png (1408x1138, 812K)

Semites, look it up

>Geneticist has been summoned!

Is that you, fren? ;)

Attached: französischer_wein.png (390x388, 256K)

>doesn't even mention the red heads, the squinty eyes, or the south americans
yeah I'm sure you have it all figured out.

So the Discord tranny belief that race is just a social construct is a Jow Forums thing now and I'm the alien here?