Trannies have finally achieved something, making women's sport watchable

trannies have finally achieved something, making women's sport watchable

Attached: 124214441242442.].png (698x280, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/1573044-ufc-joe-rogan-to-transgender-mma-fighter-fallon-fox-youre-a-man
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>her

wtf I love transvestites now

It’s quite hilarious to me actually that it takes a tranny freak cracking a girl’s skull to finally even bring up a sort of lukewarm half assed argument against this stupid bullshit. Natures dealing out cosmic justice.

ITS MA'AM

Attached: 1549376183394.webm (288x360, 1.56M)

lmao, is there video of this skull cracking?

Honestly i might transition into a woman just so i can beat the shit out of other women with no repercussions

End times.

Sounds like Domestic Violence with extra steps.

Supreme honk

Attached: FFE27126-EE5B-4F3C-B278-CCDF1C2AD903.jpg (1800x1074, 314K)

Remove gritty and this would be a good meme

Its 2019, you don't need to transition. Just 'be'.

>BJ World

Attached: watchme.webm (406x720, 403K)

>female MMA
>trans
So two mental cases walk into a cage fight and nothing of value was lost

Was this the fractured eye socket? Do doctors now call this a broken skull?

It technically is a fractured skull.

Just part & parcel to being an MMA fighter. This proud trans fighter needs our support in the face of bigotry and sexism, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1537197409672.jpg (859x1024, 106K)

lol wtf

I don't think they usually use that term for a fractured eye socket, but since it's technically part of the skull the media will say he fractured it because it's a better headline.

What is the fighters name I want to put some money on her.

>her
When will you learn?

Where is this? More trannies need to get called out and beat up in public. They need to know this shit is not normal

In the bathroom, with a towel over your cunt, and a whoolllleeeee lot of shit everywhere you dirty bitch. Clean your fuckin house

that was amazing

bleacherreport.com/articles/1573044-ufc-joe-rogan-to-transgender-mma-fighter-fallon-fox-youre-a-man

Matt hughes called her and it and Joe Rogan called her a man lol Shes retired now too bad, would of been easy money.

Attached: 34904AE2-7D16-48F8-8D3E-729F56F54784.jpg (1024x789, 141K)

honk honk

Definitely not normal it's Jews pushing for this shit to destroy the male and female. Its Baphomet worship. It comes from the devil these mentally unwell people fall for it. Much like Muslims with Kabba in Mecca being a black cube they worship the devil too. Try telling one of them that it doesn't go down well.

> Female MMA fighter breaks skull of her female opponent.
FTFY, sweetie.

Meh women are the primary enablers of faggotry. Its always good when they reap the consequences.

Give us some sauce you crooked-tooth bong

Hot

Brilliant. Rename yourself Adolfina

a woman taking test fighting against other women isnt a transgender its PED's.... of course youll outclass the competition. Give a guy a bunch of test and he will start breaking peoples skulls too.

There are only 2 genders and fucking your hormones and disfiguring yourself doesnt actually change anything.

Source? Date?

Fractured orbital

Why can't this dumb bitch match her socks?

>that filthy bathroom

Attached: bucko.gif (265x265, 151K)

Imagine 20 year old Ted Bundy today. He could have an audience...

/our tranny/

based trannie showed that bitch what a real womyn can do

yet 90% of Jow Forums would worship this filthy chinks used toilet paper

>it took duh precious womyns being hurt for people to start questioning if things have gone too far

based and femaleskullbreakingpilled

Nice moves.

She was probably a bigot.

You know what to do. Call yourself a woman and you can fight women legally in a ring

It's her fault and all the other female fighters for not taking a stand against men invading their sport. Live by the sword die by the sword.

Go into the women's showers at the gym.
Say you identify as female.
If they throw you out, sue them for bigotry or w/e you would legally sue them for.
????
Profit

>making women's sport watchable
honestly i was following that one blonde bitch on mma when she was undefeated. that was pretty cool. but once she lost i lost interest. oh, rhonda rousey was her name.

It's collectively their fault, but it may not be her own fault. If you're only one person and you take a stand, you just get branded a bigot.

It woulda been better if they killed one another. That way, nothing of value was lost X2

>If you're only one person and you take a stand, you just get branded a bigot.
The shameless promotion of individualism and the demonizing of collectivism keeps us from experiencing philia. Therefore, nobody believes they have meaningful support even if they do.

When you have 0 support from like-minded individuals in the real world, putting your life and well-being on the line for an ideological stand doesn't get you anywhere except financial ruin and dead. No hero's parade, no martyr status, no success - and not only your opponents, but THOSE YOU WERE FIGHTING FOR will ALL mock you and use you to dehumanize others taking a meaningful stand once you're eliminated.

No steps forward, two steps back.

This is the social landscape (((they))) have been working towards for the past hundred years - one where critical thinking is harshly punished because it roots out our best and brightest and keeps them from reproducing, either by imprisonment or socially ostracizing them.

That fucking freak also got it's ass kicked eventually by some other woman fighter.

Can you imagine being so low as to be a man and chop your own dick just so you could win at least against women, but lose even there.

Almost as disdainable as a fucking leaf calling tranny faggots by female pronoun.

>a woman taking test fighting against other women isnt a transgender its PED's.... of course youll outclass the competition. Give a guy a bunch of test and he will start breaking peoples skulls too.

yeah, not all the 8 year olds having their lives destroyed by munchausen moms

>not swinging with the purse
bitch don't know nothing bout being a woman

>Women advocate for acceptance of these groups

I'm not feeling sorry for them, I hope trannys dominate female sports and ruin it for women like women do to male hobbies constantly.

wait so women aren't as strong as men?

>making women's sport watchable
I'm more likely to watch it if I'm likely to see someones skull being crushed like a fucking grape

>yfw this is maximum acceleration
>Jow Forums neets and losers becoming trans and competing in sports

All the people with parental issues -- well it's bigoted for them to not praise you as a different gender, let alone when you're winning 1st place trophies in a sport

and if the world speaks out? "Well that's bigoted"

the unironic truth is nobody had the courage to speak against trans people (even op's article seems passive as if the writer doesn't even want to offend) until essentially, men started dressing like women and beating women at their own games.

You need to post the article correctly.

Always show the source.

>sad honk in the distance

What are the chances that these guys are just bullies attacking a mentally disabled person in numbers because they know it's an easy kill???

Some of these people, though mentally ill, are still White people and not necessarily bad people, same with gays.

The dumbest thing they ever did was deny biology. This should continue to prove just how foolish they are. When an empirical reality meets an idealistic one the empirical reality wins.

Sports will be their undoing. If a trans woman is competing vs a biowoman, it is just not fair. If a trans man vs a bioman, the trans person can not be on hormones or they are effectively doping. There is no room for the trans identity in athletics.

>people

Attached: 1485402344634.png (354x378, 140K)

Can I help you with that?

Nah that one was a straight up pedo. Trannies back in the old days we're ex military soo they knew how to fight back.

this is actually good news
I allow it

let the transfaggots compete against cunty women

Equal rights, equal lefts.

The tranny's are going to show women how strong women REALLY CAN BE through sports.
It's fun times.

Eventually they'll have to distinguish between female and trans-female competition.

What no clip or anything?

No gore allowed outside of /b/.

Gg-German suplex

Stop being a pussy

Oh yes, the epitome of femininity: cage fighting.