Why are niggers such a burder on society?

>They never want to work
>When they do work, they are huge slackers & do a half-ass work
>They whine & complain about everything, & I mean EVERYTHING. Even more than women!
>Women who sleep with them end up as these single moms
>They love causing drama over stupid shit
>They haven't invented anything in over 6000 yrs. Not a written language, not philosophy, not even the damn wheel.
>Crime rates skyrocket when a certain % of them are present
>They are so damn arrogant & ignorant they think they built pyramids (ie, WE WUZ KINGS N SHIEEET)
>When they "chimp out" they tend to destroy everything, even technology that could benefit
>Worst of all, my taxes go to feed these vermin. And as a taxpayer, that pisses me off the most
>Despite making 13% of the US population, they are responsible for more than 70% of all crime-related incidents, including rape & murder
Can't we please just get rid of them? It's pointless trying to help & civilize them, since their IQs are lower than an air conditioner. Their lack of critical thinking & empathy makes them inhumane. You can civilize a wild animal. Just let nature take its course & let their fucking race die already.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

W]e are at fault in not slaying them

Jews purposely engineered their culture to be as dependent and worthless as possible.

They're such fucking vermin. Everything they touch turns to shit. Just look at Detroit. 89% black population & it is one of the poorest & most dangerous cities to live in.

Honestly I don't think they are human

Attached: 1528507645620.jpg (460x456, 36K)

because their genetic makeup prevents their brain from maturing past a certain point, causing them to have low impulse control and poor critical thinking.

NEETS and marijuana bums are the result of whites adopting the negro lifestyle.

because working is for fools.

Awe give them a break, without niggers prison employees would be out of a job.

Attached: 1506490806484.jpg (720x778, 31K)

Why can't whites have babies?
Why can't they handle Jews?
Why can't they win wars against dirt farmers and goat herders? with the greatest military in the world?

Attached: 1520184898959.jpg (1125x1378, 316K)

JIM CROW LAWS
20 YEAR OLD TEXTBOOKS
REDLINING
DENY OWNERSHIP INTO THE HOUSING MARKET

>burder
Learn to fucking spell and maybe take a bath too

THEY ARE A PLAGUE SENT BY GOD AS PUNISHMENT

One day those questions may be answered. HOWEVER Americans will have to be honest with themselves about the nature of their puppet govt and unfortunately, Americans aren't very good at self-honesty or going against the grain when it comes to peer pressure.

comparing 11th century to 21st
comparing raids that were meant to scare people/to expand teritory and niggers who live in their own country and just being retarded

I've grown to love their laid back lifestyles and have taken it upon myself to adopt a similar way of life it's comfy

>Why are niggers such a burdern on society?
It's their IQ
They are genetically more impulsive and less intelligent

Attached: IQ.png (625x417, 179K)

Also lower iq is incompatible with modern life they can work lesser and lesser jobs so it's mostly the wests fault that they don't work

Wat? Israel has same iq as usa negroes

Equality meme

Yeah, Africa was Wakanda they got kiked. Not. They are exploited daily for their low iq, not the other way around.

Final redpill based on my own experience: the notion that blacks are intellectually inferior to whites - and, relatedly, more violent than whites - *tends* to be true. There is a probabilistic rather than causal relationship between the two variables, "being black" and "intellectual inferiority". Of course, therefore, not all blacks will be intellectually inferior. This means that the arguments "look, a smart black," and "look, a dumb white" are both meaningless. It is also worth noting that one will notice that there tend to be differences between blacks of eastern and western African descent, with western African blacks being more violent and less intelligent. We also see athletic differences between these camps, incidentally. Eastern Africans excel at distance running, western Africans at sprinting and jumping.

More than anything else blacks appear to me to *tend* to lack the ability to plan and act for the longterm future, relative to whites. Consider, for instance, the nature of black and white violent crime - blacks tend to commit acts of violence in a more spur-of-the-moment fashion than whites, with much less forethought. The guy who shot up a 7/11 clerk last week? Usually black. The most famous serial killers? Almost all white. Blacks also often have difficulties considering the consequences of their actions, relative to whites. Hence, less self restraint, hence greater violence.

What this means: in-group loyalty is sensible because of these very real differences. However, it is also necessary act tactfully toward some significant percentage of blacks - the ones who aren't obviously criminals and idiots - just in case they turn out to be a decent human, which some blacks surely are. Now, unfortunately I think this explanation of black differences with whites is a little too nuanced to be politically significant. But as far as I can tell it's the truth.

Attached: 1500129631291.jpg (418x418, 90K)

You have to make money on them somehow

>purposely engineered their culture to be as dependent and worthless as possible
Yes this as well.
The rise in single motherhood and black unemployment can be directly correlated with the introduction and increases in welfare programs

Attached: Bell curve IQ.jpg (722x578, 46K)

are you saying you want to ride niggers?

Attached: seagulls_2007305i.jpg (620x620, 32K)

>Keeping dishing our inequality until impossible to keep up
>Try integrating that with society
>Literally impossible to do
Should have shipped them to Africa. Including the new world natives. Full stop.
At least there, they could be a slave caste accustomed to their ways of life.

BURDER NIGGERS

Attached: 1528260418544.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

kek

Rubbish. NEETs exist in ethnostates like China, Korea, & Japan. And not one of them adopts the nigger culture.

I always thought it they were descendants of Ham, & that God turned Ham into a nigger because he commit abominable acts on his own father (Noah).

FPBP

We would have the IQs Asians have if we didn't have a nigger problem

Wallace, the Clan and Jim Crow amongst others said this would happen to a tee! Stupid White people! Don't you know what we think of you? You should have never let us off the plantation! Too late now suckers! Two million rapes, murders and maimings and we're just getting started! You should've elected David Duke while you still had a chance crackers! Oh well, live and learn!
Free South Africa you dumb sons of bitch's!

That just proves they are vermin. You do realize your tax dollars are feeding & housing them in the prisons, right? If you want a society with low crime rate, it's a better investment to get rid of them.

Wallace, the Clan and Jim Crow amongst others said this would happen to a tee! Stupid White people! Don't you know what we think of you? You should have never let us off the plantation! Too late now suckers! Two million rapes, murders and maimings of innocent whites and we're just getting started! You should've elected David Duke while you still had a chance crackers! Oh well, live and learn!
Free South Africa you dumb sons of bitch's!

>Stupid White people! Don't you know what we think of you?
Who cares. Niggers are fucking vermin. They don't produce anything except crime & single motherhood. A world without blacks would be a better place.

World without blacks? When's that gonna happen? Not too soon I hope!

Not in this timeframe, but I estimate the more blacks grow in numbers, the more they will be despised, which they deserve!

Ever seen a civilize city run by blacks? Yeah, neither have I.

You would like Rosette Delacroix's vids my brother. Take two and scroll her stuff on f u tube and bitchute and leave the tab open... For later... I was just playing nigger protagonist...

Take rats.
Some fucking how convince yourself they are humans.
Some fucking how breed them industrially, bring the over from rat continent.
Some fucking how convince yourself they live like rats only because humans are mean.
Rats everywhere, breeding like rats, pissing everywhere. Mentally ill humans marry rats, disease is rampant. Hybrid human-rats get so numerous that rat-human politicians start existing.

> Why are rats such a burden on society?

because youre racist and theyre victims

>>bitch's

You pluralize like a nigger.

OP has Iq lower than an air conditioner

And yet OP is speaking fact-based truth. Maybe one of yo muhfuggin frenz wit a 9 minute name be disagreein' and shit wit dat double digit vocabulary, but FBI crime statistics don't give no shit about no opinion, nigga.

I made my choice, and I stand by it teach!

Everything makes sense now