The absolute state of Sweden

No memory day for the terror murder of Ebba while forming "love rings" around mosques after Christchurch.
Swedish CPS takes for christian girls from their father and places them far away and with a newly arrived muslim family.
Malmö the 3rd biggest city in Sweden is now more brown then swedish since january.
And now muslim prayers being blasted all over our lands.
We truly are a Swedistan caliphate.
mobile.twitter.com/SamnyttSimon/status/1114227591752425473

Attached: Screenshot_20190406-174427~2.png (1022x1025, 514K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adfinternational.org/commentary/in-sweden-the-government-can-legally-kidnap-your-child/
web.archive.org/web/20190406161939/https://adfinternational.org/commentary/in-sweden-the-government-can-legally-kidnap-your-child/
polandin.com/42042912/russian-family-fleeing-swedish-child-welfare-services-granted-asylum-in-poland
nyheteridag.se/far-och-dottrar-soker-asyl-i-polen-nu-agerar-ud/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice

that's what you deserve
S

Europe is lost.

Mashallah. Swedistan was faster conquest than I expected.

Swedes truly are cucks.

there was a time when swedes were alpha chads fucking shit up, but ffw hundreds of years to now, this is what you've become? wtf swedes remove kebab ffs

>Swedish CPS takes for christian girls from their father and places them far away and with a newly arrived muslim family.
I was looking for that article but I found this instead.
adfinternational.org/commentary/in-sweden-the-government-can-legally-kidnap-your-child/
web.archive.org/web/20190406161939/https://adfinternational.org/commentary/in-sweden-the-government-can-legally-kidnap-your-child/
what the actual fuck?

>acceleration works
Wonder how quick normalfags will tire of that sound.

>takes for christian girls from their father and places them far away and with a newly arrived muslim family

btw that family was just 2 adult males, and the girls later complained about the hosts "party lifestyle".

Attached: 1551188531737.gif (300x164, 1.77M)

polandin.com/42042912/russian-family-fleeing-swedish-child-welfare-services-granted-asylum-in-poland
Here the article you searched for. And yeah swedish government can do pretty much what they want with you here...

Does "Nya Sverige" mean "New Sweden", that's funny because in Hindi, it would be the same, pronounced as "Nya Sway-done".

Remember this whenever some towelhead tries to tell you they're on "our" side. Fucking Muslim rats are no good at all.

>abandon the Lord
>get taken over by godless barbarians
It's almost as though there's a pattern here

RIP sweden, hello Swedistan will you pay your jizya white dog?

Yes it means that. An old politician who let in many immigrants used to say new sweden all the time so it is a swedish boomer meme.

How much do you wanna bet that those girls taken away for their new muslim masters got trained and gangbanged at those parties they complained about?
Also dont show your false sympathy kike. Sweden's entirely your fault, and we all hate you for it

So when can we expect the inevitable culling of the homosexual population? And I'm sure women won't be welcome in the workforce soon, it's neat to see just how progressive the swede is.

Were the children living a Muslim family, the article doesn't mention it? Doesn't Sweden take away your children if you don't let them became transexuals, I think I read that somewhere?

Why you guys aren't protesting?

The industrial war machine is eagerly waiting for your rise. They're losing hope though.

It's the same desert god you worship, get over yourself.

nyheteridag.se/far-och-dottrar-soker-asyl-i-polen-nu-agerar-ud/
Here is a swedish article about the same case which mentions it.
I dont think they take them away but they give them hormones etc. This week the state tv showed a segment where they say 14 year old girls can get their breasts removed without the parents consent. Just go there and say you want to change gender 100% approval rating for the surgery, not joking.

HA HA HA, do you swedecucks expect sympathy or something?

Attached: d3f.jpg (799x489, 64K)

>I dont think they take them away but they give them hormones etc.
wait what? your country is willing to pay their htr? jesus christ.

>nyheteridag.se/far-och-dottrar-soker-asyl-i-polen-nu-agerar-ud/
Man, that's like asking for these girls to be raped/abused.

>He's still blond and blue eyed
Update the pic, faggot

No not really. Just wanted to make a thread to update you boys.

Had a Swedish friend who I knew from back in the WoW days. Stopped talking to him after he started blasting his Facebook full of "all refugees welcome" and "everything anti-immigration is racist" bullshit.
He even started joining anti-nazi, anti-racism protests against people who spoke up about the underlying issues. I dont know whats wrong with you Swedes, I really dont. You people have one of the most badass history, how did it come to this

The social democrats have control led this country for +80 years of the last 100. They control Every institution there is here, they decide what is thought i school aswell. I blame them and their mind control from young age.

That's going to produce a tough generation of redpilled sven

Swedecucks lurking in this thread, serious question.
What do you think will happen if Pewdiepie wins the youtube contest? Since that autist is swedish, white and has a long list of lefty crimes, will his victory jar you out of your limp-dicked stupor?

I don't think it will mate. I hope so but I truly doubt it. We are to far gone at this stage.

Just make sure to be gone faster so we can point at you as an example of what not to do. kthxbye

Look, I am not disagreeing but isnt your country already brown mate?

BUT GOY IT'S NO DIFFERENT THAN CHURCH BELLS STOP COMPLAINING

Sweden yes!

Attached: Captain Sweden.jpg (983x995, 188K)

We have our problems and brown elements within the "true bulgarian" population. But extreme cucking is not yet and I'd like it to stay that way.

Yeah, calling for everyone to submit under islam is exactly the same as some bells ringning. Wich they btw dont even do here. Fuck i hate this gay earth.

Insha' Allah brother

Inshallah.

Wtf dude...

you sweeds need to take your government out like holy shit you government is pathetic and need to be cleared out with a lead

Every day when I learn Russian language on that Duolingo app I get this message. I can't even learn new languange in peace without hearing that clown honk.

Attached: in-sweden-the-most-popular-language-on-duolingo-is-swedish.png (500x652, 48K)

Malmö is 20-25 % shitskin. a lot of the immigrants are Danes, Poles and Yugos

With what? Bread knives?

You guys are totally fucked. Your only job now is to collapse and burn, be an example for the rest of the western world of what not to do.

Attached: 1552942648527.jpg (600x485, 89K)

Thank God white Indo-European men seeded those dravidian women, if not India would be even more of a poo-hole.

Why would a Dane live in fucking Malmö? Better pay and less tax in Denmark and more safe.

I’ve been to malmö. It’s a nice city from what I saw. Even bought drugs from Iraqis. Tbh your city’s worst problem is that dumbass turning torso building.

This

>be around 15-16
>finishing 9th grade
>we go on a trip to Stockholm by cruise ship
>in Swedish waters, not far from the shore
>see a small motor boat with some teens driving next to the ship
>i wake at them
>they give me the finger and drive away laughing

>fast forward to day
>they are paying tax money to spoonfeed the incoming hoards of refugees
>major cities are literally filled with dirty niggerarabs
>they daughters will be blacked in their lifetime
>even saying something negative about this can land you a fine or even jail time

>meanwhile in Estonia
>white ethnostate
>no niggers
>no arabs
>the only ones you see are students who never chimp out because they will be hanged by sunset
>openly discuss swedes being cucks at work with the lads AND my boss
>we all laugh at them

Karmas a bitch.

Attached: 1549646317961.jpg (249x249, 8K)