How to save the EU

1. I did a little research and the overall best regions of Europe to form a stable super country, they are circled in this map (I made it with my phone so it’s really bad but to clarify it: the entirety of Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy (everything north of Molise), Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Slovenia (only the western part), Spain (without Extremadura and Andalusia), Sweden, Switzerland,the UK (without Newcastle Area, Durham, Teesside, Lincolnshire, Gwynedd, Dyfed and Cornwall) and some small minority groups of Germans in east Europe))
If this parts of Europe unite it would create without doubt a superpower that could rival with China and maybe even with the US, but if europoor countries are included the economy will be shit (like in our timeline).
2. We can all agree that the worst decision ever made was to let uncontrolled waves of filthy foreigners to enter Europe. The law of this Union should dictate that no other refugee will be accepted, that the only way to become a eu citizen is if one of your parents is one or you live in the EU for 10 years obeying the laws and without help of the state and that no double citizenship is accepted. Also if your a foreign commits any kind of crime he/she will be immediately deported or face the death penalty.
3. There is a clear lack of democracy in the EU that we have, this must change. I have my oven ideas on how the administration of this super state should be but I invite you anons to share your ideas. Comment on how the financial aspect, education, military, etc. should be for this new EU. Maybe the borders should change as well? (that’s probably true since I draw them really shitty)
And remember: ONLY UNITED WE CAN DEFEAT OUR ENEMIES!!!! ONLY UNITED WE CAN MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN!!!

Attached: 1C1CF4EE-7D55-4D1B-A8BC-4DD566FD45B9.jpg (1834x1652, 944K)

But our enemy is the EU!!!!

Attached: 1546892625195.jpg (534x406, 34K)

>ONLY UNITED WE CAN DEFEAT OUR ENEMIES!!!!
Everyone hates you, Germany. Fuck off

You are not even white

When we will fall in bankrupty we will came for you don't worry.

Attached: 1554471973254.png (615x470, 393K)

That’s why we have to change the EU!!!!
The complete demolition of the European Union project is not the right way, if we do it then Europe will just be a bunch of irrelevant countries that will just start to go on war with each other for the most trivial of reasons like in the past. If we don’t unite we will all just end up like the balkans.
Holy shit I just realized how bad my English is, sorry for that

The enemy of Lombardy is the Siculo-Neapolitan judeo-masonic state called 'italy'.

Attached: siculo-neapolitan-enrichment.jpg (602x913, 136K)

Don't need to be white to see Krauts only cause problems and make these shit threads behind the EU memeflag. Stay mad, germanfag

What is 'we', Calogero ? I hope you are not meaning the non-existing 'italians'.

You are not an 'italian', you are simply a Siculo-neapolitan aka a low IQ, aborted version of a Jew that has nothing to do with the historical achievements of Lombards and Tuscans.

Attached: siculo-neapolitans-vs-latinos-math.jpg (1024x520, 80K)

>a bunch of irrelevant countries that will just start to go on war with each

Citation needed.

Fucking human bots, they always utter the same shit whitout providing justifications.

Attached: NPC_Front.jpg (600x718, 19K)

>I'm nord italian, goy, trust me, I'm being a flaggot for reasons

I'm a roman, i'm against Merkel and the nazi BCE, memeflag btw shill.

Attached: 2zdo896ndee21.png (499x665, 557K)

So many different folk living in the same country surely won't cause problems...

>Destroy the EU

End like the Balkans=creating nation-states that allow peoples like the Slovenians and the Croats to have a future and shape their institutions according to their own interests and anthropology.

Wow, what a nightmare.

Ask any Slovenian or Croat if they feel any nostalgia for the disfunctional pile of garbage that went under the name of Yugoslavia.

Attached: karadzic.jpg (3264x2448, 793K)

In my view the EU should consist of Germany, France, Benelux, Italy, Austria and Denmark if anything. Anything beyond that is just too big.

Attached: WENN ICH DAS SEH.jpg (853x439, 113K)

Fixed your map

Attached: 1551035289660.png (2400x1850, 792K)

Attached: Poland_isnt_degenera-.png (487x570, 100K)

the EU should have been western europe, with scandinavia and southern europe as affiliates only
the UK should never have been let into it to begin with
eastern europe should not have been let in - nothing against them, but the economies are too different

independent Venetian republic would be neat best flag, best city.

Attached: venice.jpg (855x800, 272K)

There are ton of yugo nostalgic people in slovenia and Croatia. They are idiots though but if you go and ask any you will stumble upon plenty or retards that will be in love with the whole concept.

The problem of Europe is not inmigrants but politicians, burocrats and leftists. Those are the real enemies of Europe the others are their pawns.

this is honestly the most resonable answer, Europe should split into 3-4 blocks.

Lombards are destroyed by an order of magnitude more by the Siculo-neapolitan state called 'italy' than by the EU.

Pic related will not go away once we have got rid of the EU.

Lombardy must liberate itself from the deadly embrace with the Siculo-neapolitans if she wants to survive.

Attached: mafia-in-padania.png (1092x427, 448K)

>this is honestly the most resonable answer
but Germans will never allow that to happen, because they have no sense of proportions

Attached: population density 19 century.png (893x719, 60K)

Remove Italy
Also Denmark don't deserve to be muslim and France is full of beautiful art and churches and must be retaken.
Germany, Benelux and Austria can do whatever they please.

Shut up creatura. It's Italy alone, no blocks and no unions, we are not an Israel puppet state like USA.

Madrid blue, London not red.
WTF nigger?

>we are not an Israel puppet state like USA
Nice one Mario. Split the fucking USA. Why do you want cesspits like California anyway?

Attached: Lol cats.jpg (500x750, 137K)

Stop larping as Italian.

Attached: not_smug.png (1920x1200, 177K)

Commiefornia is one of the worst state of Usa,just look at LA at night and you will probably shit on yourself.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, pasta smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Mario Marcus Tyrone LeShawn de Caesar. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Southern Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Sicilian Isle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Sardinia and rape some sheep, as is in the Meds nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Pierre and Gaston a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Italians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Mediterranean is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Italy has made to the medical field. The MUH repubblica romana sentiment in the average negro Italian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Turkey look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of Europe.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. French cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Italian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Mario. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Fuck the red coats!

Look this dude

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u1.jpg (750x1000, 59K)

fatlard fucktard niggerlover americunt shitsmelling burgereater. go to walmart and fuck yourself with a cookie dough sausage, mexicanigger breed

Attached: 1525021363759.jpg (253x236, 16K)

Attached: impressive.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

even your keyboard farted when you wrote down that bullshit. brrrrapp "muh america italien arent whiet blobloblolblob negers" *droplets of munched fries onto jizz-encrusted napkin* murrica is biest!!!

Attached: you.jpg (400x300, 141K)

ayyy

Attached: smug.jpg (486x332, 19K)

Gay and globalcucked.

They should let it go along fucking Jew York.

Attached: Brooklyn 6471835181_9e94d1d660_b.jpg (1024x681, 352K)

Without unity among the Lombard peoples (including the Venetians) we will never liberate ourselves.
I see a future Lombardy as a shield of peoples, very much like Switzerland.

Indipendence makes sense only if a people is facing an existential threat.
Indipendence from a genocidal entity like 'italy' is ustified.
Indipendence from a ethnonationalist Lombardy would not be justified.

Think about that and you will see how this is the only logical way of defeating the 'secession of the building block' argument of the Siculo-neapolitan propaganda.

Attached: Padania.jpg (397x276, 32K)

>leaving portugal, half of spain and half of italy out
no, then they'd just end up colonized by arabs even worse
any bloc that includes part of iberia, should include all of iberia, no exceptions
same for italy

>replying to italians with pasta
i-is this a GOOD burger post?
could this be?

I will give 100$ to a random user if the OP isn't Turk/Israeli/American

Im fine with western EU closing borders so mudslims and leftists can create caliphate. Just be sure to close borders out too so we wont get any of your engineers

Well you were at least fortunate enough not to live in a 'unitarian' state. You had an escape route at leas theoretically.
Serbs were not even vicious enough to start a policy of mass migration to Slovenia and Croatia in order to create the 'real Yugoslav'.

That is exaclty what happened after WWII when the 'unitarian' italian state was handed over to the Siculo-neapolitans. We were submerged by 10 million colonists of settlement from Sicily and Naples and now ethnic Lombards are on the brink of extinction.

Today 'italy' is 10 times worse than Yugolsavia ever was.

Attached: united-and-not-divided-with-siculo-neapolitans.jpg (920x609, 41K)

How is this Possible?
Poland retained most of its population in the last years.
1995-2019 Poland's Population fluctuated at 38 million constantly.
While Romania lost 3 million in that same timeframe.

Attached: world-pop.jpg (955x364, 80K)