GIOYC / Get It Off Your Chest

James Wright
James Wright

Imperfect views.

Attached: 1447830163922.jpg (54 KB, 500x409)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconditional_love
youtube.com/watch?v=ZK9O8J6G-cE

Christian White
Christian White

I feel like I betrayed my transgender friend.
When asked the question, Would you date a transgender person?, I kinda sperged and said no and gave some flimsy argument.
Another friend laughed it off and said was it because of the penis but I said not really and that it was because I have enough issues on my own and it would be hard enough to date a normal girl, digging myself in a hole even deeper. I should not have used the normal word.

My friend wasn't visibly annoyed but I could tell they were and then a little while later they asked the what if you didn't know they were transgender and then liked them question and I said well I'd cross that bridge when I got to it. I just didn't want to keep talking and it was one of those situations I just wanted to leave immediately because it was awkward and the more I talked the more I dug myself deeper. I didn't apologise but I didn't understand why I should but knew if I did I had nothing to say.

I have been friends for a long time and I know how conscious they are about the issue, and they are a great friend and I feel like I betrayed that because I said I wouldn't. I'd never really given it much thought before but now I feel awful for insulting my friend and betraying them.

What do?

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

I cheated on my partner of three years by sexting an ex lover.

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

Everyday I hate myself for never being able to land a girl in my life and it hurts even more that I have no skills nor drive to pursue women.
inb4 incel
inb4 just bee itself
inb4 just go outside
I just can't, no money, can't find work, women really don't share much of my interests, and worst of all
I can't even feel attracted to women beyond maybe thinking "she's pretty"
I hope you faggots have a good night and if you have a good gf/wife, cherish her.

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

Derek!!

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

Maybe something like:
"Hey user, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings the other day, it's just that I was put in the spot and hadn't given it much thought before then. I value our friendship and wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize that."

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

For you

Attached: 2.jpg (458 KB, 700x843)

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

Had sex
Now she is asleep

William Walker
William Walker

Life is fucking dreadful. I hope that I get hit by a car soon, killed painlessly and instantaneously. Then I can wake up in the year 2006. Please, God, just kill me already.

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

She deleted her Instagram again.
She told me the other night she was planning on it, but now I'm bummed because I rarely see her as it is. Everyone's been so busy.
/x/ gave me an interesting reading about her but idk how real those things are. I guess I'll see her whenever fate allows it

Charles James
Charles James

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE???
EVERY DAY I SPEND THINKING ABOUT YOU
FOR.THE.PAST.3.YEARS
WE SHOULD BE TOGETHER RIGHT NOW. I will bring you back.

William Baker
William Baker

Nope. Not falling for this cuckery again

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

WHY THE FUCKING FUCK SHOULD I HAVE TO STUDY?? I AM A GROWN FUCKING ADULT BEING FORCED TO JUMP THROUGH ENDLESS ARBITRARY HOOPS, COSTANTLY SLEEP DEPRIVED AND STRESSED, AND FOR WHAT? TO GET A FUCKING JOB THAT SHOULD JUST BE A FUCKING TRAINING PROGRAM AND NOT FUCKING COLLEGE DEGREE THAT LEAVES ME A BURNT OUT HUSK BY SECOND WEEK OF SEMESTER EACH TIME WITHOUT FAIL, STOKING THE EGOS OF OVERPAID PAJEETS AND CHINKS WHO PRETEND WORKING IN ACADEMIA IS A REAL JOB

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

Someone was racist to me and I got flustered and couldn't respond. Now that I've calmed down, there was an opening for a perfect comeback. Shame that I still get flustered easily.

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

Go on

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

Now that I've calmed down, there was an opening for a perfect comeback
That's called espirit de escallier. I probably spelt it wrong. Spirit of the stairs. Look it up.

Anyway, onto my OYC. I thought you weren't into me and I was bugging you. But we just had a weirdly fun conversation about you loving dick. Not that that is an in for me, it was just cool to have a fun conversation with you for the first time in a year or so. I want to tell you I like you a lot but that is never a good idea. I am glad you had fun with me even though we haven't physically seen each other in a long time. Even if this goes nowhere relationship wise, it was good for me. I want you to know that but telling you would make it too clinical. funds to procure it

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

OK

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

That's just cute.

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

I wish I was normal. I wanted to marry you. I wanted you to be my first. But you don't exist anymore and if I wasn't cursed this way I could stay with you

James Clark
James Clark

I'll always deserve to harm you

Bentley Hernandez
Bentley Hernandez

I'll always want to murder you

Liam Lewis
Liam Lewis

Why does everybody abuse me

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

I had a dream about you B.

I was with an old family member and she turned through a large book with barcodes that had some pictures of people sometimes.

Then I saw yours. You had no make up and were just wearing a large tie die shirt. It was the most humble plain and simple version of you and you had the biggest smile.

I asked her about you and she said

"Yeah they go nuts over her"

It gives me some peace knowing you are deep down still just a traveling hippie girl and to me that's image of you from my dream is how I'll remember you first

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

I deserve to chop off your legs

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

i just got home from our storm shelter because there was a tornado outside of town. when i got home, there was a bird that was soaking wet and he could barely fly. the poor little guy was probably so scared and i'm crying thinking about him. the storm was fucking intense and he was so so small, it just fucking got to me. i can't imagine how scared he must have been. he's such a brave little bird, i can't believe he survived. i'm fucking crying over a bird, man. life sucks. my family and i were driving close to an actual tornado last time it stormed this bad, and i think it lowkey traumatized me. it was scary. i realized i didn't want to die.

life is is so fragile and i feel like an idiot for wanting to end it sometimes.

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

What do you want to do

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

you're not an idiot. you sound like a really kind and sympathetic person and I'm glad you're here still

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

I'm tired, for so long have I been the person who has to reach out to others. Once and a while I wish person would initiate conversation with me first. The closest I get is a Facebook invitation to a few of yearly parties involved in a fairly large social circle.

Even the friends online. If I stopped messaging them every few days we'd just stop talking. Recently tested this with a few people and been two months.

I feel like people are just obliging me.

Not all seem introverted but making me feel that I'm boring, or just not worth reaching out to.

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

I'll always deserve to murder you

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

God I wish I could cure this heartache

Adrian Stewart
Adrian Stewart

I'm straight and I'm more comfortable around gay men than I am straight women. I've given the gay life a chance, I've made out with a guy (didn't go below the waist) and I wasn't aroused in the slightest, but for some reason, I just feel "at home" around gay men.

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

What the fuck is wrong with this posters
MODS!!
DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

Landon Young
Landon Young

Why am I good enough for abuse I deserve to harm them

Levi Foster
Levi Foster

I'm posted to a new unit and it's always hard to make new friends.
One of the guys I've made friends with is gay. I don't know what to do with balancing wanting to be with him a lot because he's my friend and I'm lonely, but I don't want to think I'm also gay and want to be with him.

How do I tell him I'm straight but I also want to be his friend? Without being a blunt cunt

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

Nobody would care if I died that's what people want anyways

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

What else would you like to know?

Nathaniel Long
Nathaniel Long

How do I tell him I'm straight but I also want to be his friend?

You shouldn't have to tell him you're straight in the first place. LGBT people can pull each other out of a crowd easily. If he starts to flirt with you or make you uncomfortable in the chance that he doesn't pick up on the fact that you're straight, just tell him politely that you aren't into men.

You have a common concern, but honestly, I wouldn't worry about it until it becomes an issue, which is doubtful.

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

When I read some posts here I think of certain people and I wish I could just talk to them and straighten things out. That's on me cause I know they have their own lives and their own choices, but it gets to me and festers sometimes. The only option is to just ignore it and let life continue on and hope for the best. Nobody is dying that I think of It's just I feel like they are calling out to me and it hurts me that I can't reach back.

Sebastian Williams
Sebastian Williams

Reach out. You never know. They could be wanting to get in touch. Goes good for me, usually.

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

The problem is that I project as gay. Which is no problem most of the time.
I just don't want to hurt him by "leading him on". Which I'm not, but he could think I'm doing.

Next time I'm with the guys, I'm going to say how great some girl's tits look. That'll work, right?
I don't want to lose him as a friend since he's so similar to me.

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

ow the edge

Jose Edwards
Jose Edwards

B, I doubt you'll ever find this, but the main reasons why I don't want to propose to you is because of your shitty family. You're 28 years old, yet your parents treat you like your a 14 year old girl. You have a career, your own car, and you're making the first steps to get your own place (which I hope you do). I understand that your family is conservative, and I understand that family is extremely important to you, but you have to understand that your parents are toxic as fuck. They found out that N and T are lesbians and they gave you shit about it, which you don't control. They checked your car's temperature because they thought you were lying to them about going to the mall with me. They called you a whore for losing your virginity. They even give you a curfew. You're an adult, not some teenage girl. And I'm thinking the reason why you don't want to fight back is because of the childish Disney fantasy of family. You cried at A and D's wedding because D's family didn't show up. You cried because you didn't want that to happen to you. The reason why they didn't show up is because D left the Mormon church and they disowned her. And if your family does the same, is because your family doesn't love you unconditionally.

You promised me, while crying, to give you time. And I've mentioned it several times, my patience is a lot, it's finite. And I feel like that my patience is nearing it's end.

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

Ok here it goes

Alice, I am sorry I bothered you. I think I saw you and know you wanted me to be in touch more and maybe I should call you, but I honestly don't know what to say if what I think happened happened. Thank you for being there when I needed you, but I don't know what I have left to say to you anymore. I'm just better and living my life.

Belle, I just hope you are happy and safe.

Cosette, I wish I could actually meet you, but I guess that will never happen. I am just a fan.

Claire, yes I like you, but you have a boyfriend so I seeing you at work is all I can really do and I am content with that.

Alright those are the big ones

Hudson Wright
Hudson Wright

I hope they suffer for the rest of their lives

Tyler Davis
Tyler Davis

I wanna get married and have a couple of kids, but this whole having lost my virginity to a girl forcing herself on me and my babysitter molesting me makes it really hard to try to do anything to make that happen

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

Trust me when I say not to worry about it. If you're this concerned though, treat him like you would treat a platonic friend of the opposite sex - an ugly ass fat girl who you wouldn't even fuck if you were drunk. I say that jokingly, but I hope you get my point. Don't go anywhere alone with him that could be misunderstood as a date (to the movies, to a concert, etc), don't talk to him for extended periods (longer than an hour), and don't give a compliment that you would give to a woman you would be attracted to.

I honestly wouldn't worry about it. If it does become an issue and he hits on you, just politely tell him that you're straight and that should solve the issue. If he's gay, then he should know that you cannot make a straight man gay. I've had to explain to a lifelong friend that I was straight years ago, and we're still friends to this day.

I think you're alright, man.

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

Six years of it, I emphasize so much...

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

Rebecca, how will I ever forget about you? I want to forget about you. You’re already married to another man, and you’ve already told me that you want nothing to do with me. So why the hell can’t I forget about you? Do I need to see a hypnotherapist to erase the memories that I have of you? Is such a thing even possible?

I feel as if I have lost the last chance I had at happiness by waiting too long to make my move on you. I was too much of a damn coward, and when I finally decided to make my move, I ended up finding out that you had already gotten married a few months before. This keeps on happening to me. It happened to me back in 2005, then in 2015, and again in 2017. I’ll develop strong feelings for a woman, wait too long to make my move, find out later that she had gotten married to another man, and next thing I know she’s popping out the babies.

I think that you were the very last woman that I had any chance with. I think that you’re the only woman in the world who would have put up with a loser like myself. Who else would have put up with a thirty-year-old, high school drop-out virgin with a decade-long gap of unemployment, and with no experience, no friends, no references, no connections, no car, and who lives with his mother? Only you.

I’ve lately been considering going to college for the very first time in my life, but I have come to realize that I’ll be nearly forty years old when I’m done. By that point, most women my age will already be married, or will have children from a previous marriage and be divorced. I doubt that very many women at that age will want to have my children. By the time women reach thirty-five, they are already considered to be too old to be having children. So it would seem that I won’t be having any children of my own, and I will be stuck raising another man’s children. I do not want that.

I want you, but you’re beyond my reach.

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

This weirdo has been posting for ever. Nothing new. He’s just trying to collect (You)s

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

Don't go anywhere alone with him that could be misunderstood as a date
That's part of the problem. We're living in the barracks so we're bored like 90% of the time.
We've talked about video games and how we have similar taste. He's tossed out to the group about playing Cuphead with someone.
I want to. It sounds like a great time.
But I'm "ambiguously gay". Like I said, I don't want to lead him on.

He's never hit on me or anything, but I think if we pair up for a night alone playing video games, he might think otherwise.
I just want to really establish that I'm straight. i don't want to hurt him. I know if I was a girl and I was him, I'd be hopeful about my chances with me.

We eat most our meals together. Next breakfast, I'm going to be like "Whoa look at that girl" even though I never do that

William Stewart
William Stewart

dumb but tfw no cute beta pale skelly bf to play vidya with

Attached: FB01A4B1-2A78-4704-BC3C-9D5F50F54899.jpg (4 KB, 110x121)

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

I deserve to abuse and harm others they should suffer for the rest of their lives

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

I deserve to chop off your arms and legs

Evan Anderson
Evan Anderson

Yeah, your situation is unique and I misunderstood what you were originally saying. I know nothing about military life, so please bear with me. Some of the things I said still do apply, though. I understand not wanting to hurt him, he should respect you if you nicely and politely say "no, I'm straight" if he ever blatantly hits on you. He should understand and respect that boundary. This is all coming from life outside of the military, so your situation is unique, but most of what I'm saying still applies.

I'm not against you establishing that you're straight if you feel like you have to, but it can be offensive if you don't do it subtly. All the best, man. I honestly think you don't have anything to worry about in general.

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

Dear Nathan, I love you.

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

Don't worry, bud. One good thing about the military is a constant clash of people. And we learn to love each other no matter what.
Basic made me love like 30 guys. You go like 3 months together living every moment and you get close.
This guy wasn't part of my Basic platoon, but still, you keep that feeling. You know how's like.

I'll drop some hints about how I'm straight then go back to being his best bud.

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

Nobody would care if I died

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

I deserve to kill others

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

Ahh I just wish I was married and could be a house wife a raise kids. I'm 22 and people are already asking if I'm married or have a child. Why can't I find a man who wants to have this simple life with me. I think I'm going to have to start dating older men

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

They deserve to suffer

William Wright
William Wright

I see you sliding into my DMs and trying to get back into my life. But all you ever post about is weed, pyramid schemes, alternative science/medicine, and other retarded shit. I'm sorry but you're just not worth it, not when you could drag me back down with you. Consider this a polite "fuck off and grow up".

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

I finally met someone I "click" with online. Not just finding one or two things similarly interesting but actually having a sincere connection on so many levels. She's living nearby and I'll meet her tomorrow, after having texted the entire night yesterday.
I got out of a bad relationship two months ago and I'm scared I'll fuck things up or that something could go very wrong, but at the same time, I can't wait to see her.

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

A friend of mine went crazy a while back and cut contact with anyone who remotely supports the Trump administration (even in the slightest), or any Republican for that matter. He was a rabid antifa supporter when that was going on and every other post he made had something to do with how shitty the United States is, how racist Trump is and how all his supporters are closet Nazis (a real quote from him), and how every white politician secretly supports the KKK.

He recently reconnected with me through social media, and nothing has changed. His most recent post was "the best thing about the Trump administration is the friends we lost along the way", and I'm sorry, but this is disturbing. I talked to him in length, and for a good bit of the conversation, he was trying to find out what my political views are in a subtle way. I guess he was trying to see if I went as bonkers as he did and was going to base a possible friendship off of that.

I'm sorry to say it, but I'm not speaking to him again. It's not his political beliefs, but it's the malice behind it that bothers me. I don't want someone like that in my personal life, especially someone that's drawing lines like that.

inb4 this thread goes full /pol/

You're an idiot if you think that's what this post is meant to do, and you're an idiot if you attempt to hijack this thread into a /pol/ shitfest.

Jace Adams
Jace Adams

I deserve to kill others they should be miserable

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

I'm so happy for you, user. Just be safe in meeting her, and I'm hoping that it's in a public place and that you atleast video called her beforehand.

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

Awe lawd. Fuck off.

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

Nobody would care if I killed myself

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

its not your fault they're transgender

not your fault you have preferences that don't include them

not your fault you have your own issues to deal with

of course it's gonna be a touchy subject for them, they should at least acknowledge your honesty and willingness to still be friends

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

its sad

it's not malice, it's perverted but righteous hate tapping into a deeper need for something else, kinda the same way people get sucked into other extremist movements of any stripe

F for your friendship

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

It's usually the best to allow that type of person to hit rock bottom. I have learned this the hard way in my "atheist" phase. I alienated my Christian friends and family back in the day with my postings on Facebook. Eventually, I found myself asking "Why did this person stop talking to me?" and it became clear. Eventually I kept that stuff to myself.

Logan Russell
Logan Russell

Why did I Facebook RP back in the day? I am so paranoid of stupid shit I've said back then. What if I've said something abusive to someone?

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

Thank you, user. Three weeks back, I felt like I was finally over the breakup, and then suddenly, ZANG! Haven't crawled out of this hole completely yet, but talking with her makes it way more bearable.
We're gonna meet in public but haven't video called yet, we've first seen each other on Tinder, weirdly enough. To be honest, if I'll really like her as much in person as I think I will, I wouldn't even care if she was 100 lbs heavier or had a dick or whatever.

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

I wish I was married so I could get my face ridden all of the time

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

I will marry you

Asher Flores
Asher Flores

I fucked up. Six months ago I was working a job I loved, making enough money to support myself, living with my best friends. But I was single.

Now, I'm working a job I hate, making far less money, in a bad state with my roommates, borrowing money, and depressed.

Two weeks ago I met a girl. But I'm too depressed to be with her. She dumped me tonight. I'm too negative, I put her in a bad headspace. She became my source of happiness, which is horrible for both of us.

Anyway, I fucked up. Things are getting better slowly, I got offered a new position at my old workspace at higher pay. But I've fucked it up with this girl. In the end she was what I really want. Fuck.

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

Oh jeeze. I feel like I should do something.

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

Some English fucker talking in the waiting room about how great English free health care is. He is there to get a vaccination that is unavailable in England. Wtf?

Ethan White
Ethan White

I hate saying dumb things. Makes me not want to talk outside of 4channel

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

Don't come back

Julian James
Julian James

I like it when people say dumb stuff

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

So you could mock them?

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

ok. actually a good idea

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

No. Its fun. We are all human. I try to make the best of it when I say dumb shit.

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

We are all human
I have learned to not take it too hard with the same line of thought but I still get embarrassed when it's a really dumb thing.

Cameron Sullivan
Cameron Sullivan

That's when you own that shit user! Take some dumb shit and make it even stupider! Nobody can do it like you do.

Angel Allen
Angel Allen

I think I will just aim to desensitizing it. Making it stupider isn't my style. Thanks user.

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

Good luck and go fuck yourself

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

God damn man. Spend 6 months hyping a girl up only to realize your giving her tons of followers and free advertisements to her patreon only to have your heart crushed while she gets rich and stays on the internet as a constant reminder for you forever is pretty fucked and I've been through some fucked shit.

needed this

Reminder of what I want one day- whatever is left of my heart anyway.

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

right back at ya asshole

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

Enjoy your Larps kids

Don't say I never gave you anything

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

Don't stalk me bro

Luke Green
Luke Green

You confuse me greatly. Its is so frustrating. You loved someone else, so told me I should seek another. I did, then you are jealous and try to torment me, I guess? I don't know what you are trying to do or even how you care without caring.

Wyatt Ward
Wyatt Ward

TWO YEARS

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

just caught my gf in a relationship ending lie, ama

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

I wanted to lose my virginity at least till the end of spring
And now where I need to make a final power through I actually broke out very terribly in the beard area, its like I have a beard, but made out of 20-30 pimples, definitely hormonal and maybe final preparation for an actual bear
Though I engage in skincare everyday, it doesnt help at all
Being almost 23 doesnt help much either
Fuck it, life always gives me unpleasant surprises like this or women accepting the date then cancelling or having to do something instead.
Every time I am out do actually lose my virginity, life gives me surprises like that

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

If you only knew how much those little moments with you mattered to me... I wanna let go of the illusion that it could've been any different but some memories never leave..

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

Shoulda closed that door but I kept going back for more

Attached: BB80CD32-C5B0-489F-90A0-8A6DC9BBF83D.jpg (22 KB, 720x545)

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

I don't understand what you're saying, let's talk

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

Let that be a lesson for you. Don't fuck with me again. You God forsaken ex-junkie, skull smashing, impotent, roid-mongrel.

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

Can someone help me with this?
I feel like ANY media I consume I instantly get wrapped up in. Like after watching a movie people (and I) get all introspective and it makes them see something differently -- I feel like that happens with me and anything.
I'm 19 & have no goals in life, I guess I'm very impressionable?
Like I'm watching the Sopranos now and the therapist is making me want to go into psychology. Or I browse /lit/ for 15 minutes and I decide I want to study philosophy. Or I see beautiful women on a /fa/ thread (or wherever) and I decide I am going to focus more and more on my looks and get to my ideal physical appearance.
I get that those are not all necessarily contradictory but I keep having all these different aspirations (thought ultimately I really have none) and I have no idea what I really want.
Idk. If someone can even relate please respond and give your perspective

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

I'm the similar way and I can relate. It's fine to have a healthy interest in the things you interact with. Sometimes it's hard to have a clear goal on what you want to do with yourself in life, I can fully understand that.

One thing that helped me in particular was getting really into making lists of goals I wanted to do. Goals about anything, whether it be "making breakfast this morning" or "study in the library for an hour this week", it can be as vast or as narrow as you like. Make sure you get them into writing though, that was key for me.

After that, sleeping on what I consumed, I was able to narrow down further the things I liked, like with Sopranos for instance. Then using the web, I did research on those things, and if it made me even more interested, I made it a goal to learn about them.

Now, start backtracking a bit, and focus on the goals that you wrote down. Are they something you wish to persue? Like Psychology for example? Then research them, take a class, get involved with the material that fascinates you. If you have a true passion for what you're into, people will take notice, and opportunities happen.

Write down your goals, your dreams, and make headway through it. Eventually you'll find where you feel you've always belonged. Hope this kind of makes sense, it's early for me.

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

Why do some women have to get offended or disgusted when you make a move? Like Jesus, at least I tried rather than being a pussy. You're not a fucking princess.

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

I'm so lonely. It took leaving work late and realizing there was no one I could hang with then to be reminded no one really cares about us and we all die alone. I'm 30. I'm married with kids. I'm attractive by modern standards and have plenty of friends to hit up at 2am. But no one reaches out to me first anymore, except people trying to hook up, coworkers about work, and family who wants to see my kids. I feel as alone as I did when single in college. My partner has people asking them to hang out all the time. My partner also largely ignores, belittles me, gaslights, etc. In social situations I freeze up and don't know how to fuck around. I am seeing a therapist but she blames my partner for my problems, doesn't have much to say otherwise and it blows I picked her because the practice won't let me talk to someone else there. It's getting ridiculous. I used to be better at socializing and I was loved.
I can "love yourself" til I'm blue in the face. I can't find my inner strength anymore.

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

Because you have a shit attitude towards women they can smell a mile away.

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

autistic people should have less freedoms.

Kevin Richardson
Kevin Richardson

trust me, they do

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

Just acting out because they can.
It rarely happens, I would say, and is more of an idea.
Much more common is to act all nice to you and your approach, agree to meet and share contacts, only to ghost or block afterwards.

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

This is good advice, thank you.
I'm actually already very prone to making lists for all types of things already, even more serious thing like I'm asking about. I just usually abandon them or have them put aside because I'm too lazy to do actual research or read something that conflicts with my attention span.
Like I have bookmarks of careers I may be interested in but any time I go to look into them I feel overwhelmed and just give up.
I think a big thing is that I don't really have anyone to talk to -- i don't feel comfortable talking to my mother at all and she still brings up her annoyance that I didn't get into UCLA (we are more than broke and I don't want student loans so I am just totally lost about college). And my boyfriend dropped out of HS and doesn't want to go to college. He is working and making fine money and whenever I bring up possible career interests he really discourages going to college and suggests becoming a waitress because I would make good money. I just have fake conversations with a therapist in my head (as I have since I hit puberty!) and nothing gets solved.
Anyway if you read that I applaud you, this is GIOYC afterall
I hope it doesn't just read like I'm making excuses for myself, but instead like I'm an extremely angsty teenager

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

I still remember the first time I fingered you, feeling you cumming. I had no fucking clue what was going on, was even kind of worried I did something wrong, lol. Didn't make sense of it until later.

For any guys who feel like they have a small dick. If my skinny short fingers could make a girl cum, you have nothing to worry about.

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

No problem, I'm glad it made sense to you at least. If you want someone to talk to, I can drop a discord account. I may not have all the answers but I'll for certain hear out your problems or any venting if need be.

Taichii#8767

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

even lesser

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

I think it's too to late for me

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

Low IQ retards are even worse. At least autists respect rules.

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

WHY THE FUCK CAN’T I FUCKING SLEEP

IT’S FIVE IN THE FUCKING MORNING

FUCK

Jordan Carter
Jordan Carter

i was waiting for a comment like this ha, i guess that's what breakups do to you :/

usually this does happen, maybe my last two approaches were just shitty. i think its more like, i didnt intentionally try and offend them, but in a way they do have the power to act out either way. just the way it works i guess.

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

no they dont, they dont know what the rules are all the time. Thats what makes them autistic.

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

What did you do yesterday to make you tired?

Oliver Lewis
Oliver Lewis

Depends on the level of autism. Low IQ people are general law breakers with the lack of hindsight of their actions.

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

law breakers know they break the law, thats why they run, because they know what they did WAS wrong.

Mason Kelly
Mason Kelly

What did you do yesterday to make you tired?

Nothing. I didn’t do anything to make me tired. I haven’t felt tired at all, which is why I can’t sleep.

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

And that's what makes them worse. Didn't I also mention low IQ? Nothing's worse than a sociopath who think they are smarter than they really are.

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

Holy SHIT everything sucks SO FUCKING MUCH.

God DAMN.

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

Low IQ doesnt correlate with people breaking the law, people manage to do tax evasion which is ridiculously hard, you cant be low IQ for that. You seem to have a weird deffinition for Low IQ.

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

I need headphones

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

C?
You've said that before...

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

tfw struggling between my desire to have a ton of friends who like me and my extreme introversion

Asher Allen
Asher Allen

Damn I'm so bad at persevering and shit. I'll take a quick nap and when I get up everything has gotta change. I'm just gonna go for it, no more spitting hairs.

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

Yes they do. People with low IQ have higher risk of committing crimes since they have lower chance at succeeding academically.

David Gomez
David Gomez

I tried hard to reconcile that my ex who I still love is in love with another man and will never be in my life again. I'm trying to experience the agony of heart break and learn from my mistakes, but I just wish I had someone to talk to.

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

People who are very well educated commit crimes all the time, they just dont get caught or they get good lawyers, what you are talking about are criminals that do get caught and commit multiple crimes and still get caught.

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

thank you very much for the offer but assuming you're a man my boyfriend would not be comfortable with me speaking to someone so intimately -- if you're a girl thank you nonetheless
I will heed your advice!

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

No problem, I understand. Best wishes!

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

He doesn't think I realize the pain this causes or that I don't know what it feels like.
Did he forget the beginning and whenwe met? What I was going through?
I know better than anyone the seriousness and repercussions of my choices and decisions and he has no idea how much it hurts to do it. He also doesn't understand the seriousness of what he's done and I feel this is the only way to teach him because I have to protect the innocent and he's not innocent.

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

I wish that were true.

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

Yeah I regret turning my back on you then looking over to see how you're doing. My neck hurts so bad so long for doing that shit

Attached: 37650EEF-407E-4D9B-8757-BC0C1AB31ADB.jpg (48 KB, 438x636)

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

Educated criminals have the tendency of committing white collar crimes that's true. We are talking about petty crimes like assault, theft, drug possession and murder. Those crimes are more prevalent with people of low IQ.

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

If only you knew how much I like you. I've been trying to tell you and constantly plan to but there's never a moment. I only have so much time left.

If you had just...said yes that one time...

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

no you were talking about crimes in general, you are just making excuses to keep this back and forth going, since you hyperfocus on this stupid detail I can assume you are autistic, and this is why you should be kept off the internet.

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

What do you want me to do? What if I feel the same?

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

I'm talking about people with low IQs, nice strawman. I guess you can't handle "losing" in an argument.

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

Rather than a desire to have a lot of friends, I think I just place my own value on the amount of friends I have. I keep trying to force myself into this extrovert ideal that society worships when it's just not me. I don't really enjoy hanging out with others very much. I don't mind chatting, but meeting outside of class/work? No thanks.

I need to stop placing importance into societal ideals and just make my own.

Bentley Wright
Bentley Wright

Please message me now. This can't be healthy, the way I dream about you

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

you are using the straw man you moron

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

How...we never exchanged numbers..

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

Exactly how? You're not very convincing.

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

you use a specific cherry picked statistic to describe a very weak discription of a group of people. God damn you people are the low iq that you described and autistic. You hyper focus on a topic and cant comprehend outside your realm of thought and act stupid at the same time. You ignore other factors for the sake of argument and keep going because its like a game to you. You dont like losing and you act like a hypocritical faggot that doesnt know when to stop. Straw man is you making a weak argument and shifting the blame on some other group of people when the whole original point of my first post had nothing to do with your point. You just dont stop because you are so fucking stupid, and you will respond to this too, and say "huuur I win," like the fucking autistic child you are because you cant fathom anything else but that!

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

I suspect I may have Avoidant Attachment Style. I do not want to self diagnose because that will just reinforce my behavior and I want to change. Who do I see about this? Psychologist, Therapist, Neurologist, Child Psychologist, etc.?
Also I live in the U.S so will this be expensive or should I just go to Argentina where literally everyone is a psychologist?

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

So i fucked up big time.
I went to University prom with my friend. The standard procedure is to warm up before that, so you are a little more talkative, smiling and comfortable (im talking just booze here). Of course, I drank too much.
So I'm here at the prom and spot my target. She isn't the prettiest girl and far from 10/10, but she is mature for her age and would be a wife for long-term relationship.
I spend a long time with her, we dance, talk and enjoy ourselves. And we drink some more. So booze kicks in and I embarass myself in multiple ways - i spill drink on her, I couldnt stand upright and fell over once. And to top it off, my friend (who was shitfaced at the moment) came over and started telling her how much better girl she is than my ex. And this attracts a crowd, cause no one knew who my ex was except for him. I tell him to not reveal it, but he does anyway. And some of the people start mocking me because my ex is simply a bad person. And there I started crying. Like real shit crying in front of everyone and left the prom.

I did manage to get the girl's number at some point. Should I text her, apologize about my behaviour and try to do get to know her while being sober?

Attached: Screenshot-20190124-161013-Facebook.jpg (499 KB, 1080x1260)

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

Your argument is that people of high IQ commit crimes all the time, which is a baseless assumption, and don't forget the topic is about people with low IQ are worse than autists, and people with low IQ, which many sociopaths have shown to have, are even worse due to their malicious nature and higher tendency to commit crimes more than once. You seem more hyperfocused than I am.

Dominic Davis
Dominic Davis

Why can't you just tell me what you feel because the way you act is confusing me..

Attached: 14E55162-4401-4FD4-B079-5FF560284018.jpg (12 KB, 533x534)

Asher Long
Asher Long

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconditional_love

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

see you are still fucking doing it. You just cant stop. fuck off you autistic fuck.

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

Maybe they're shy.

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

S E E T H I N G

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

AUTISTIC

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

Alright,
My sister was molested when she was a child, I never asked her this, I can only speculate based on the activities she exposed to me at a young age, in which resulted into the slew of women and flesh and mess that is my life today.

In turn, I believe my sister molested me? Though I am a year older than her, I had no idea of these things until she introduced them to me; we continued our sexual relationship well into our teens, abruptly ending when she ran off pregnant from some guy that I knew from school. Our entire relationship had been cut off when that happened, we did not speak for years on end, and the only collection we maintain is through my niece, whom my sister does an incredible job of raising. If you looked at my sister and see how stable her life is, you would never suspect anything ever happened to her.

Moreover, in my own abilities, and wherewithal to understand why or what the reasons were for those experiences, I am baffled to lethe.

I now feeling almost nothing for anyone, especially for those that have deeply loved me, and I admit to loving them too, but I am dragged back down to the base shame of myself, and I hurt people continually.

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

And now I regret all this pedantry high-road shit. I could have had a normal life if I just did worry so much.

Attached: x10.png (81 KB, 719x525)

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

Why? Why did you come close enough and not closer? Why did I fail?

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

I love pissing you off. You should know that by now, right?

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

I almost thought needed me back...

James Davis
James Davis

Why are you enjoying this?

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

Trying to be outwards, extroverted, and trying tons of stuff and being full of energy but I wake up and just don't feel it.

How does it work?

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

Once I reconciled with myself that I'll never see you again in this lifetime and that you're happier without me, I started to feel a little better, but the agony of heartbreak is still there. Does anyone have any good ways to cope with a broken ticker?

Jack Evans
Jack Evans

Things are different between us. I wish you could tell me why. Are you in love with someone? I can’t get over you, do you want me to?

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

I am about to be a father. I am both really happy and excited. Never felt more happiness in my life. On the other hand, I am fucking terrified I won't raise them good enough and my personal hobbies will but cut out of my life because I have to reshift focus in my life.

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

Bruh
im just chilling of course not, I love you but in a different way and nope. not in a friendzone type of way but I barely know anything about you
no homo

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

Got my first apartment, 20 minute walk from my favorite downtown bar.
Now, how do I figure out this reproduction thing?

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

Not sure if rickrolled or someone else

Isaac Davis
Isaac Davis

Gotta stop wasting time

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

A girl out of my league asked me on a date and I feel more terrified than happy. I've been extremely depressed for the past couple months and I've lost all sense of self worth and reasons to live.
And then this girl asked me out. I've never been close to anyone in my life. I'm afraid of hurting her. Even though she's beautiful I still feel empty inside. All I know is that something changed in me once she asked me: I now have a reason to live. So although I'm terrified and lost and confused, I'm hopeful.

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

do you believe in life after love?

Attached: 004BE897FD4C4A598380747A82728129.png (212 KB, 522x532)

John James
John James

gotta just go for it man

Brayden Butler
Brayden Butler

I’m going to be distancing myself from you. I gave you enough opportunities to say that you cared. I’m sorry.

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

time to just go for it man

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

time to just go for it man

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

I thought care was your trigger word?

Gavin Barnes
Gavin Barnes

I wish things could have been different B. I made myself the bad guy so I hope it will be easier for you.

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

Is this ennui?

Attached: Wxx1Ung.png (693 KB, 720x1280)

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

Was it worth it? Do you feel like a big piece of shit or is your current relationship going poorly?

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

Attached: 9b2.gif (1.67 MB, 540x540)

Elijah Martin
Elijah Martin

Well, you gave me a glimmer of hope that something might work out between us for a minute there which has brought my loneliness to the forefront of my mind again.

I can live with it not working out between us, it hurts but I'll get over it. You were pretty honest about what you want in life and I'm not in a position to guarantee most of it. Wish I was but you deserve better than me and I think you've realised that. Hope we can stay friends and this doesn't get in the way because I need good friends as much as anything these days.

The problem is this feeling of loneliness that I'd pushed to the back of my mind is fucking killing me. I can't deal with it because I spent so long ignoring it. I need intimacy, I need to feel wanted again. Its getting in the way of everything right now.

David Ward
David Ward

I lost a great chunk of my life inside home, and inside my sexual fantasies.
I was a ordinary guy, suffering from the usual presures of modern society and delivered all my insecurities inside fictional worlds inside my home.
Now I'm 23, lost in the world, trying to find peace and strength that I've completly avoided in the last 15 years or so.
My sexual fetiches comes up about anything I do, and I think even the relationship I'm currently in is just some twisted result of that crappy personality of mine.
I want to desperatly break myself out of this buble, out of this sexual tension I live on. I dont wanna be a slave to that anymore.
I want to boldly meet a girl, woman, I want to take them and have my heart taken.
I want to throw myself at the world with the best intent but I'm so weak and afraid that the world might break me.

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

The shit I just took so so massive and painful. My asshole was stretched to its limits. But now my asshole feels really good.

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

I want my friend back? Who are you? Why can’t you pick a personality and stick with it? Literally i do not know you now and it’s kinda scary. Oh well, I’m not wasting time thinking about you anymore.

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

GIOYC / Get It Off Your Chest
Imperfect views

why the hell do I have to be the sane one all the time? why must I apologise and take your feelings into account. why can't i just win one argument?

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

Don't m9 worry my next therapist appointment is next week.

Zachary Wilson
Zachary Wilson

Am I an asshole for not wanting to play with my younger cousin? He has friends most if the time, and I just don't like dealing with him so I ignore him instead.

What did he expect? I'm an introvert with 0 friends.

Attached: techpriest.jpg (8 KB, 219x230)

Noah Rivera
Noah Rivera

Just leave me alone, silly. Maybe you have a gf who gets all your references and jokes. I’ll always love you but who cares. Just let me go.

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

That's been your problem for years.

Kayden James
Kayden James

No.

Thomas King
Thomas King

Are you like 7

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

Everyone keeps telling me that I have to be a mother. That as a Christian it’s my responsibility, that as a woman it’s my responsibility, that my only purpose is to have babies. But I don’t feel like I can. It’s not just that I don’t want, I don’t feel like I can. Is it horrible to think that women who don’t want to have babies shouldn’t? That it’s bad for the child to have an apathetic mother, a mother who would rather not be one? I don’t know how to feel

Kayden Lopez
Kayden Lopez

I’m sorry, you don’t have a choice anymore.

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

I fucking hate summer.
Every summer is the same shit where bitches come out in leggings, shorts, crop tops and all I get to do is stare at them, and then later go home to jerk off. The chubby whores with glasses avoid eye contact with me also. It's fucking frustrating being a manlet.

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

I’m going to block you so you don’t waste any more time on me. I need to work on not loving you and you need to live your life. I wanted to stay around, I really did. You don’t need me, I’ve done all I can for you. I tried to just be your friend but the truth is I really wanted you to love me. I know that I’m immature and unrealistic but this time I’ve decided to put you first.

Elijah Brown
Elijah Brown

Just fuck them (obviously)

William Green
William Green

Lol OK. Funny that you think you have done anything for me that impacts my life. Carry on.

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

coffee. so much coffee.

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

I really want friends but my interests are male-dominated and men only ever see me as a sex object. I'm so lonely, I just want to hang out with a group of IRL friends like I do with people on Jow Forums and shoot the shit. But I can never have anything.

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

why the fuck is this dude flirting with me and then ignoring my texts? am i just a convenient outlet for that energy?

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

First work, then play. That's the rules.

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

Roommates, you guys are unironically the most jewish faggots I know. I don't have a vehicle and when you go to the store, you would invite me to go with you, which I appreciated. Then you stopped inviting me which I thought was weird, but just never mentioned.

So you mean to tell me, you stopped inviting me with you because I wouldn't offer gas money? That's bullshit. If you're going to go anyway, why would I give you gas money. Now if I'm asking you to take me out of your convenience, I would be more than willing to compensate you for the trip. But to have me pay for the ride that y'all were going to make just seems like a bunch of bullshit.

Colton Murphy
Colton Murphy

You chose the one thing I said that could be misinterpreted and got offended. I meant that I have nothing more to offer, I bring nothing to the table, etc. If you were the person I’m writing about then you wouldn’t have misunderstood and think I was being condescending. I’ve always thought I get way more from the relationship than he does. I also tell him how much I value him. This is a venting thread, not a letter thread and he doesn’t even come here.

Isaiah Flores
Isaiah Flores

Wow, douchebags roommates

William Williams
William Williams

Ditch those jews wtf

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but I was going to post something else anyway.

And to double the damage, I was really bothered when y'all were going to the pizza place and I texted if you could pick up an item for me if I sent you the money. I planned on sharing it, but then you had the nerve to ask me, "for us to share, right?" and holy shit, I've never been more turned off from doing anything kind in my life than in that very moment. I can't ask you to pick something up for me if you're going there anyway without having to share it? If I want any food for myself I'll need to take a one hour roundtrip on the bus? Some friends you were, I would never assume a slice of my own out of your treat if the tables were turned. Especially when you guys go out to eat easily like 4, 5 times a week, and sometimes twice in one day.

You guys ought to be ashamed. But hey, thank you for letting me know now that I need to get my own vehicle asap.

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

I cannot establish normal relation with any woman since summer of 2017 when girl I loved decided to dump me and start doing drugs before that making New friends with women was not a problem for me...

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

Got invited to a coworker's birthday party tonight but honestly im not feeling it. It's not even at his house, but someone else's. I already have social anxiety and struggle in large groups of strangers.
I might just hang out with my best friend instead

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

I deserve to kill every single one of them

David Hall
David Hall

You deserve to be a headless corpse

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

I deserve to stab and bleed you out. I deserve to tear your guts out of you while you're still living

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

Fuck you, you should have killed yourself long ago.

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

I deserve to deserve - funniest guy on Jow Forums

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

What provoked this? I won’t judge you, just curious.

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

I deserve desert.
You deserve my kek.

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

I want to kill them they deserve to be seeked out and murdered

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

I want somebody that I can torture and abuse

Jack Harris
Jack Harris

Met up with a guy from /soc/ after talking for a few weeks (lived fairly close). We hung out for a while and ended up kissing. However, I get the impression that he doesn’t like me as much as he did betore we met, and that might be because some of the aura of mystery is gone.

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

I screwed up quite a bit. Almost a decade ago I decided to get myself up from my miserable position and get better. I met a lot of people, I took some things forward. I was afraid no more, and actually quite a few people praised me even when I thought I wasn't good enough. I got to a point where I wasn't afraid to be more personal with a few people, open up about my life, my awful teenage years and my even more awful childhood.

All of that stopped one week. All of that progress just went away. I didn't listen, didn't do things the right way. Ended up in the hospital for a stupid reason. I got much weaker, lost contact with a lot of people. Lost my will to get past that. Tried to get into something, and to top it off now I'm in debt and not able to approach this situation proper. Week after week I feel worse, more pathetic and I avoid people in general. I screwed it all up. The only thing keeping me alive is that I still have a family.

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

I hope you suffer for the rest of your life you don't deserve happiness

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

I get that you're trans now but god were you fucking cringy coming out the other day "hurr durr I'm trans as fuck" wow I get it you want me to bake a fucking cake? I know it takes courage or whatever but who cares. If you don't want people to make a big deal about it then don't make a big deal about it. And this fucking faggotry of like "who uses mostly female characters in videogames unless you're trans lol??" How about I don't wanna stare at a man's ass when I'm playing or japanese developers have the balls of making sexy female characters you can play as. How about being a straight cis male. Huh, who fucking knew.

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

I feel like I cant share or shouldn't share personal stories around Jow Forums anymore... not sure what I'm going to do and how to leave

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

I thought that was just gay culture

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

I’m a girl (yes, born as one too)

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

And this fucking faggotry of like "who uses mostly female characters in videogames unless you're trans lol??
How about being a straight cis male
We can go there if you want but you really don't want to open that can of worms buddy

Attached: 1496346501257.jpg (16 KB, 200x303)

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

You have the chance to be the cool cousin and you're wasting it user, it may not look like much now but it pays off in the long run. Also if your cousin doesn't have a sibling it's a big deal, they see you as their big brother.

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

W-woah. Alors Excusez-moi... m’Dame.

Attached: handsfreetip.png (116 KB, 500x365)

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

Yes. Like the other user said you are essentially a big brother to him. Let him play your game, even if it's for a couple of minutes.

Fuck off with your "I-im an introvert..." bullshit too kid, that's your little cousin.

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

And roommates... AGAIN, WHY do you do these things!? Why woud you turn your big ass HDTV up to the MAX for your hour-long reality TV bullshit episodes when you know these walls are paper-thin and I can hear every single word as if I was in the same room?! The solution is obvious, ask them to turn it down, but WHY would you put me in this position where I even need to ask that in the first place??? It's loud as FUCK and you should know that. You're sitting on your fucking bed like 7 feet in front of the TV you don't /even/ need it that loud. Oh my gosh.

Asher Long
Asher Long

just got curved as hell i really thought we were gonna be somethin special when i got back to this town but she's still fuckin that other guy. i'm dumb for getting my hopes up, i dont even have anyone else to talk to so i'm here. women really do be shopping

Attached: 5A17AE7F-58E7-48E1-A255-39ED2B5A779E.jpg (94 KB, 1334x950)

Easton Fisher
Easton Fisher

I thought you're nice funny and cool guy, but it turned out you're a dick.

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

I have had it. I need to sell the house, because I can't stand living here in this shack anymore and I am going completely bonkers from being able to hear the neighbors talking. I need 5000 euro, which so happens to be the money that my until recenly deadbeat wife owes me. I can then pay off my student debt and get a bigger mortgage. I want some luxury. I want my marble floor. I want a leisure suit. I want piano lessons. I want two vacations a year. I WANT ROOM SERVICE

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

kek

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

The hell did I do wrong now?

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

I just graduated today with honors and a bachelor's of science in Civil Engineering.

I have no job, few male-only friends, no girl, and I made lots of people's lives hell by being awkward in college. My parents say they are proud of me, but I'm not. I'm gonna fall asleep now and wish I would just die in my sleep.

I'm just keeping busy until I die, trying not to disappoint too many people in the process. That's me in a nut shell.

Attached: Stress.Tensor.Cube.jpg (36 KB, 749x671)

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

I miss you, a lot.

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

what is the 4th dimension

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

Can a Middle Eastern cultural event with mentions of Ramadan be considered "non religious?" Some looking for funding, others fearing a backfire.

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

Engineering? Computer science?

Jordan Phillips
Jordan Phillips

think i might be trans

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

Well you’re gonna get some negative feedback of that regardless. You could just describe the Ramadan portions as educational though. Or just not mention it at all depending on how significant it is.

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

I saw him making fun of me.

Camden Edwards
Camden Edwards

It's too late, huh?

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

I'm glad I could help you Belle! I'm so over the moon that I got to. I'm glad you are happy. Please stay that way. This was a dream come true for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZK9O8J6G-cE

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

Very helpful user. That was the course correction I was needing. Fucking politics. Pretty sure these are just looking for poblic support of religious activism but this may be a diplomatic spin. Thanks.

Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall

Too late for what? To order pizza? Probably not. To phone a friend? Depends on your time zone. To change your life? Never too late.

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

Is this a prank, why did I felt upset for the very first time in years?

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

2 ears...

Robert Perez
Robert Perez

I deserve to harm and kill you

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

I deserve a reserve

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

If you haven’t felt upset in a couple years, you probably suddenly became conscientious. Only you know what makes you upset.

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

I deserve to win the lotto

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

I deserve belly pats

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

I deserve a cookie

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

My balls smell.

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

Did you hear him too or you just saw him laughing?

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

I haven't heard, I saw the texting.

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

So I have been married 5 years and 4 months today, I have always loved my wife, and still do. But lately things are just really fucking shit.

We used to be best friends, we could talk for hours, and we never fought. But slowly over the years all that has eroded, I just realized recently that neither of us are happy. We ended up in this place without realizing it, like when you fall asleep on a bus and end up somewhere unfamiliar.

My wife thinks I am uninterested in her, she will always find the littlest thing I did wrong and complain about it despite the fact that I have taken over all the chores in the house. I work full time, study part time, yet I make breakfast in the mornings, bring her coffee, go to work, get home, cook dinner, wash dishes, do the laundry clean the kitchen, bath the baby, take out the trash etc. Usually I only get a chance to relax a bit by 9pm when she goes to bed. But she will start a fight with me if there are no dish towels in the kitchen because I put them in the washer. This morning she was upset with me because I suggested she take a shower, because there is maintenance planned on the water supply, and no guarantee of when we would have water again. But she thought I was TELLING HER TO SHOWER, and it became a fight.

There are so many times that things like this happen, I can give so many ridiculous examples of petty issues that turn into fights that I am actually tearing up as I type this. I don't know what the fuck happened between us. Lately I can't bare to be in the same room as her because I anticipate that I'm about to do something wrong in her eyes. Often I just go into another room just so I can take a deep breath.

And sex is emotionless. She just lies there, spreads her legs and waits. I try to make it interesting for her, I go down on her, caress her, kiss her, tell her I love her and that she is beautiful, but i get nothing in return.

I fantasize about having an affair, can't believe I became this.

Attached: recovery-from-infidelity-1.jpg (39 KB, 490x275)

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

Not me.
All I heard is someone trying to wake me up as I try to sleep

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

Cringe and bluepilled
baste
extraordinarily redpilled. best comment these threads have seen in a long time

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

My oneitis became a literal whore, she sleeps around with 40+ year old men in exchange for favours and material goods, like a tit job. Half the college campus knows and makes fun of her. Hurts as fuck, both because I feel sorry for her and because I'm still in love with her. She always had no self-esteem and hated herself. She ignores me since we had a fight so there's nothing I can do to help her.

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

Kek

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

Fucker is too paranoid to say anything.

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

True, but it ain't me.

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

Wow he's just a druggie now. Damn, good thing he ain't round the kid then.

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

Not sarcasm. They legit douche. Move if you can?

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

I feel like shit seeing all my friends improving themselves, because I can't do it too. I hate myself too much to care about myself. I hate myself too much to try to be happy.

Cameron James
Cameron James

because I feel sorry for her and because I'm still in love with her.
maybe you can be the guy she marries after her sugar baby days are over, you lucky thing :^)

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

Who am I? What am I? Am I forever?
All information breeds in the dark halls of never...

Noah Flores
Noah Flores

I miss when you would talk to me but I won’t tell you. Wish I didn’t love you.

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

I am getting huge

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

Huge as in fat?

Ryder James
Ryder James

let me sleep.

Brandon Hill
Brandon Hill

My oneitis would rather post autistic whitenight gobbledygook on Facebook all night than even answer my phone call. I have terrible taste in boys.

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

I would say find a man but there doesn’t seem to be many

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

Lose some weight

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

This is the job of 3-5 people. There's no way I can do it all.

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

Well yeah I would if I could but rent here is cheap as fuuuuuuck so I’m just gonna invest in my own vehicle so I can bring home all the food I want

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

my family is dissapointed in me for my cluelessness when it comes to basic work. they think im fucking autistic

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

Well are you clueless when it comes to basic work

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

Lettem know then

Josiah Butler
Josiah Butler

I’m so bored I want to kill myself. Hanging out with friends does nothing for me, vidya and anime do nothing for me, everything that used to make me happy is nothing to me now.

If this is all there is to life, then why should I stick around?

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

ditto man, ditto

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

well... to be frank, yes. but... i have good grades, good physical shape and everything between. ofc they dont understand because they only think A or B+ is good

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

Time to explore new interests. Going through a routine kills the joy out of everything you've enjoyed.

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

Find a gf you want.to impress. You'll find motvation once again.

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

Alright bud I’m just gonna assume you’re underage and not ask.

In a way they are right. The world is very competitive and As and Bs are the only things that fly (in addition to other accomplishments, obviously). It sounds like you’re being lazy like I was in school and just settling for passing grades. You need to change that way of thinking.

I’m not saying you’re going to be a failure if you aren’t at the top of your class, but you’re setting yourself up for a hard life by not having a standard of success for yourself.

About simple tasks, that’s just another facet of being lazy and not applying yourself, which, again, I could relate to. I was an unmotivated sloth that was always screwing something up because I didn’t pay attention and my mom was always worrying there was something wrong with me. I have a 150 IQ. That being said... yeah, you gotta start applying yourself more.

Attached: C9EB1173-53E4-4BF0-AAC5-BD3F4054B4F0.jpg (51 KB, 720x714)

Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen

I’m exhibiting these depressive symptoms and suicidal thoughts.
just get a gf bro.
Stop having sex and stop giving advice.

Attached: E651046B-A6FE-4C81-A341-CDE6D2B483A8.jpg (30 KB, 500x359)

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

actually what you just said might made me think. thanks!

Evan Long
Evan Long

honestly i want to say, thanks for the advice guys! this is actually helpful.

Leo Green
Leo Green

I’m glad it did. I would be much better off today if I had someone to tell me that back then. Best of luck and don’t give up on applying yourself.

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

I'll see what I can do

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

Take your best friend with you, it will be easier

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

Ya... I don’t know you anymore. Oh well. If you don’t care then I don’t.

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

You're my beacon, my love...

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

Found the Canadian

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

kms

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

Hm. I wonder who you went with.
You're so secretive. It's none if my business so I never ask, but I often wonder if you're casually dating or fucking someone.
Or maybe I'm just projecting what I'd be doing if it wre me. I know I'm secretive when it comes to my dating and sex life

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

What do you recommend? What hobbies/interests do you have?

Bentley James
Bentley James

I don't know what the Hell is wrong with people as of late, but if you want to straight up ignore me when I'm trying to politely greet you after we've been friends for over a year. Then welcome to my growing "Fuck you too" list.

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

This world needs more adults. There are so many people who need only a little guidance, help or encouragement to help themselves, but there is noone here to give it to them, it seems.
Most adults seem like children, too.

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

Thank you for reminding me not to get married. Sorry about what's happening though. But don't waste your time on someone who doesn't give a shit about you. May be a bit harder in your situation though .

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

Something challenging and productive. You need to feel like you achieved something. Painting, reading a book, picking up a sport or just simple things like going out hiking or follow the news. Whatever comes to your mind or have wondered about doing but never really went with.
As for me I just read books, solve math problems and paint/draw something. I do some simple exercises and cardio as well. Healthy body equals healthy mind.

Jack King
Jack King

can confirm, they do smell

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

Demand more of her. The surest way to make a woman unhappy is to give her everything she wants. What does she do to get your approval? Have some self respect.

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

You know how it goes, shitty parents make shitty kids, and then those kids won't know what the fuck to do with the littler kids because they were only taught to be better than the rest rather than make this miserable pile of dung called life better.

It will take a systematic collapse of countries before anything gets done. We're almost at the part where Spartans take over, it will be any decade now and no one will be prepared.

Parker Jones
Parker Jones

demand more of her
what does she do to get your approval
This, yes.
I realize there are two sides to every story but you sound like a parent, not a partner. And just like a kid, she is nitpicking for bad attention. She has checked out for a reason, it is up to you to demand to know why and if you want to fix it.

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

Sorry for double you, phone posting is shit.

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

it's a cycle, isn't it?

Attached: thumbnail-IMG-7571.jpg (146 KB, 720x960)

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

Tell them to kiss your ass. There's enough people on this planet already. If you don't want them then don't have them. This isn't the 1950s do what you want.

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

And I hate to admit it, but it's beautiful.
Let's hope the new society blooms to where kids will be men this time around.

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

I've been having very bad thoughts that are pedophiliac and incestuous and I never had these thoughts before and now it just wont stop

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

I didn't die. Damn.

Blake Price
Blake Price

I deserve to fuck her vigorously when I'm drunk.
I deserve to wake up with a tit in my mouth wondering what the hell happened.

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

Jesus christ I deserve to forget this and never remember this again.

Delet u weirdo

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

It was a mistake to enroll in a college with such a high number of women. I didn't think I would want something this badly.

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

You deserve diet RC Cola.

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

What if your interests and what you want to do changes from day to day? I don't meant to sound whiny, but I don't end up finishing what i start a lot, and i was wondering how/if you deal with this?

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

Fucking hell.
It's nearing 3AM again.
I'm worse off during the weekends than I am at work, even though I grind an 11 hour shift every goddamn day.

When the hell am I going to start feeling better?
It's been 5 years since I was stuck in that piece-of-shit room, with that piece-of-shit bed and my piece-of-shit computer,
all of that and me wasting away at differing rates but bound for the same kind of rot.

I'm unhappy and I can't figure out why.
I fixed everything.
I did everything right.
5 years of dedication to improvement left me just where I started, plus some inexplicable nostalgia for when times were simpler,
even though I didn't want anything more than to die back then.

None of what I realized seems to matter, and it's pissing me off.
I have everything I told myself I needed to be happy.
A house, a car, a steady job and the prospect of a ton of cash in the near future.
All this amounts to fucking NOTHING when it comes to my happiness.

This is all I fucking needed, isn't it?
Just fucking give me a sign that I'm doing the right thing.
Just one fucking sliver of hope, or even the weakest will to live would be enough.
Every goddamn night I scream at the fucking stars to give me fucking something, but I feel just as drained and hopeless the next day.

Is that what it's all about then?
Me having no friends, no chances at any kind of relationship since I threw myself in the grinder hoping I'd come out of it a better man, not having had so much as a pat on the shoulder for YEARS?
It shouldn't be like this.
I should be happy with what I have, damned if I'm alone or not.

I'm disappointed in you, brain.
You have everything you need, and you fuck me over on every step.
Go fuck yourself.
Maybe I'll put a bullet through you one of these days, after all.

Attached: 1550944517830.jpg (216 KB, 918x597)

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

Goodnight, I love you. I miss you.
I wish I was someone else. I wish could be who you want.

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

When I get excited I start interrupting people. I'm sorry.

Julian Price
Julian Price

I stopped caring because you didn't care.
round-and-round we go, where we stop, nobody knows. jk, it stops now

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

I can tell when I’ll really like someone by looking into their eyes. I haven’t been wrong yet.

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

I wish I could be who you want, too.

Lincoln Rogers
Lincoln Rogers

My time management skills are absolutely trash. Dammit plz no. I'll do better next time, I'll do everything in advance. I'll study non-stop every day.

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

Keep fighting, user. I'm in much the same cycle
Get all moody and shit
Feel like I'm going to break
Force myself into one piece and carry on
It's actually kind of refreshing to be in the state I'm in. I feel like my emotions have been stuffed into a compression sack and I'm slowly tightening my grip on them. It's wreaking havoc on my mental state, but the work must continue.

Attached: ARMYV68-1600.jpg (1.74 MB, 1600x1200)

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

You are.

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

why did i make a tinder if im scared to text but have little problem talking irl? im trying to figure out the best way to proceed, to accept the usage of tinder; but when will it be that I decide its not worth tje time? not now, but i guess i love to micromanage myself

Easton Green
Easton Green

What do you guys think about breaking up through
text
phone call
in person

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

Maybe I'm overreacting and it's nothing. The thing is I don't want to hear that I hurt my baby.

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

In person- long term relationship
Phone-2 months
text - casual dating ‘its not gonna work out’

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

You are who I want.
You're the only one I've ever wanted.

Sweet dreams.

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

Posting this here is not okay. Tell them directly.

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

I can post whatever I want.
And I'll tell them when I'm ready to.

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

You will be crying when it is too late

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

<3

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

One who cannot wait is not worth loving.
I won't be crying, either way.

Robert Perry
Robert Perry

how long do they need to wait until you grow a pair

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

I'm dying. I am tired and weak most of the time.
I want to be alive for them. If I can't, they can move on without me.

Oliver Price
Oliver Price

We are all dying. I call bs. I'm experienced enough to know you don't hold back when faced with death.

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

I want to know the world.

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

Rebecca,

I find it difficult to outright hate you, because you are just too damn cute to hate. But I genuinely feel sorry for your husband who is now stuck in a loveless marriage with a manipulative, domineering, unfaithful, heartless bitch such as yourself. I hope that your husband sees you for who you really are before the two of you decide to have children, if you have not produced any children already. If the two of you have already produced children, then I have to say that I pity them too.

And even though I have seen you for who you really are, I still want you so bad, because god damn am I lonely. And only you would have been able to put up with a pathetic loser such as myself.

Since I have seen now that chemically lobotomizing myself with psychotropic medication has proven to be ineffective, I plan on performing psychosurgery on myself in a few days using a certain instrument that I am sure you are already well aware I possess... to permanently erase any memories that I have of you.

I wish that I had never met you. It was a mistake ever seeing you. I should have known better than to see you. I knew that this would end up happening if I were to see you, but I was really hoping that your boss would answer my questions like he said he would. But he never did. And I thought that I would be too strong to fall for you, but I was not as strong as I had thought I was. And I ended up falling for you anyway. So now I am stuck with these painful memories that I have of you, at least, until I am no longer in possession of my cognitive faculties. It would have been better for me to have never loved, than to have loved and lost. Even the best memories that I have of you are too painful. I was definitely happier before I met you.

Fuck you.

With love,
Anonymous

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

Every goddamn night I scream at the fucking stars to give me fucking something, but I feel just as drained and hopeless the next day.
Is that what it's all about then?
Me having no friends, no chances at any kind of relationship since I threw myself in the grinder hoping I'd come out of it a better man, not having had so much as a pat on the shoulder for YEARS?
Ask youself what the fuck you REALLY want and work towards THAT. If you've already improved this much, how the fuck do you still think there are things you couldn't achieve? Stand the fuck straight, soldier, and chase your dreams.

It's actually kind of refreshing to be in the state I'm in. I feel like my emotions have been stuffed into a compression sack and I'm slowly tightening my grip on them. It's wreaking havoc on my mental state, but the work must continue.
Yeah that feeling sucks, but I can tell you, it's actually one of the best feelings of all, because you know and feel that you are alive, that there is still room for improvement, that your journey isn't finished. The worst feeling in the world is to have it all and then feel like there is nothing left to do.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit