Knock of the hat get sliced

newsweek.com/maga-hat-clad-man-charged-attempted-murder-allegedly-slicing-man-sword-san-1388123

Proud conservative American defending his rights to wear his maga hat in public

to far ?

Attached: maga.jpg (450x450, 15K)

whatcha doin rabbi?

The crusades will happen again.

>cut hand
>attempted murder

assaulting people can get you hurt
they're lucky he was the weeb kind of MAGA and not the COME AND TAKE IT! kind

Attached: 1500146851291.png (610x458, 330K)

Nah, not too far at all

>After a verbal confrontation, the 27-year-old Berkeley victim had attempted to knock off Bergland’s pro-Trump hat when Bergland allegedly whipped out a hidden sword and sliced him, nearly severing his hand.

lololol NIce. Attempted murder though? Damn the courts are stacked with leftists. One day....

shouldn't have tried to touch him without consent

It's another jewish hoax.

based Ken sama

Was it this guy?

Attached: samurai-are-the-complete-opposite-of-a-jew-the-jews-19322618.png (500x586, 133K)

MAGAtards are cucks. First they are cucks for sucking Israel's cock, and now they are being put in jail for self defense. Imagine how much Amerimutts will make fun of you Europeans for your current situation.
It's time we refer to Americans as cucks because that they are.
Prove me wrong. I feel really sad for them. They can't even defend themselves from crazy communists.

Nice

Attached: d5d.jpg (336x506, 26K)

>assault someone and claim victim
Fuck. I’m going to buy one of those hats and wear it to uni. I’m sure you shills have upped the sales of those hats more than you’ve influenced anyone.
I just pray someone hits me. I’ve fought my whole life and would gladly pound something into mince meat. I don’t need a weapon.

Show your real flag, faggot.
Self defense is only claimed if the reaction is equivalent. If someone bumps you, you can’t pull out your AR and go full auto. If someone punches you, you can’t stab them. Self defense is only using the same level of violence.
If you have no idea what you’re talking about, you should probably keep your cockholster shut.

this is my real flag you stupid cuck.

Sure it is. I’m also the king of Sweden.

kys antifa faggot

>Be me
>minding my buisness
>npc comes up
>"OrNGE mOn bAhd"
>He proceeds to smack my hat off
>I proceed to whip out my sword
>I give me war cry "Dunmaghlas!"
>I then slash the npc across the hand in retaliation
>npc visibly shitting themselves
>lean over and whisper into his ear
>"you may take our live but you'll never take our freedom"
>be me
>the maga-lander

Attached: Maga-lander.jpg (987x557, 338K)

If you didn’t talk like a storm weenie, people might believe you were from Nepal. Your over the top, Reddit tier arguments,that you make prove you’re using a vpn.
>kys
Internet tough guy. You’re such a puss hiding behind a VPN.

4U

Attached: 1529562321239.jpg (2592x4608, 2.44M)

[insert "way of the blade" meme here]
Pretty based desu. Onions cuck thinks he's a big man, loses a hand, still posts about it on social media about it. It's like a perfect snapshot of what this world has become

Shame it doesn't sound like this guy got a lawyer. He could absolutely claim self defence, what the beta male did is legally battery. It wouldn't get him off free, but it'd reduce his sentence if the court was made aware that the """victim""" was commuting a crime

You know how this works time stamp or it's fake.

>to far

100% he was minding his own business and the lefties conspired to say he was being a nuisance. the cuck attacked first