Fuck Canada

Canada is a perfect example of how the wealthiest country on earth can collapse in a few decades. Canada is now 49% white with major cities all in the 20-30% range. Canada has higher than Swiss costs of living with wages lower than Moldova. The official government is brainwashing people into eating bugs and kids in school are forced to eat insects to respect diversity.

People who earn $200K live pay cheque to paycheque. White straight males are criminals by default, state sex conversion is a thing and Canada brings in 1M 3rd world illiterate shitskins a year to keep the liberals in power. A rapefugee with 5 kids gets over $10,000 a month tax free and gets to live in a free $2M house that no white can afford. Also no whites can get gibs because the welfare workers are ordered to discriminate against whitey hence why 99% of fentanyl ODs are white people who have lost all hope and want to die (ironically shit skins revive them and throw them back on the street just to prolong their suffering)

Also
>pic related
$2 dollars plus tax for a box of KD thats 150g (33% less than normal 225g kd boxes). Carbon tax just kicked in so that box will be $3 for 100g due to zimbabwe-tier hyper inflation. 1kg of rib eye steak is now over $70. 1kg chicken breast $40. 1kg cheddar cheese $80.

Of course you think this is am exaggeration, but in reality its actually far worse. Go move to Canada, but dont be shocked if you end up a fentanyl junkie longing for death to escape the dystopian shithole that is canada. Reminder that any leaf posting is a Muslim Rapist larping as a White European.

Attached: 1554391359166.png (2498x1582, 3.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/527178/
flipp.com/search?q=kraft dinner
walmart.com/ip/Kraft-Finding-Dory-Shapes-Macaroni-Cheese-Dinner-5-5-5-oz-Boxes/50616449
costco.com/CatalogSearch?dept=All&keyword=kraft dinner
costco.com/Kraft-Macaroni-&-Cheese-Dinner,-7.25-oz,-18-count.product.100381583.html
costco.com/Chef's-Banquet-Macaroni-%26-Cheese-Storage-Bucket-180-Servings.product.100108871.html
mysupermarket.co.uk/lidl-price-comparison/Beer/Carlsberg_Lager_20x440ml.html
heb.com/product-detail/kraft-easy-mac-original-macaroni-and-cheese-dinner-6-pk/81494
youtu.be/vjMAxok_DIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think about killing myself every day

>live in based Missouri
>eat steak for breakfast, lunch and dinner
>spend about $200/month in groceries
>make $60k
>muh guns
>housing is $795/month for a 3 bedroom house with nice big back yard
>comfy

Attached: IMG_20190404_105015.jpg (715x839, 133K)

Visegrad considers refugee claims for Whites from Canada fyi

Attached: 1544031354612.jpg (650x450, 468K)

How much is steak in Missouri? Steak from cattle central in Canada was $59 a kg and is now $70.

Canada's texas (Alberta) is also governed by a communist party that is anti-oil and pro-vegan. Also the capitals mayor is a gay Muslim.

Attached: 1553358394516.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

Here is the gay Muslim dancing like a queen in a pride parade in the capital of Alberta. Does Greg Abbot get fucked in the ass and and dance in pride parades?

>When asked what his job entails, Abbott says: "I go into the office in the morning, I sue Barack Obama, and then I go home."

Attached: CGNX6AYUZVCE3E3RUACBIWU2O4.jpg (3137x1764, 486K)

Here is what chicken used to cost

Attached: 1540940653219.jpg (2976x3968, 2.64M)

Nuggets are $1 each in canada

Attached: nuggetsq1_en.jpg (602x533, 85K)

is that true? im asking for a friend

>google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/527178/

Yeah dont be a lib, say youre discriminated against because youre white and you can get a live/work permit easily. Fidesz Youth can help you with that in Hungary

Also if you marry a hungarian and have 4 kids you dont pay tax and get a free house

In Budapest theres around 100k expats from the West

Attached: 1553198037413.jpg (569x760, 46K)

Have a cousin in bc. Visited in 2017, stayed for 3 months. Canada is horrible, the people are the worst humans I have ever met, the women are human garbage, they all come from broken homes and smoke pot.

>Canadians consider mac and cheese a "dinner"

Fuck cucknada
A nation of coward bastard Americans who fleed in the revolution against the british

Attached: 1551198363509-0.jpg (960x960, 42K)

shit, i guess i actually have to consider that now. its probably warm there too...tfw eastern europe is a better option than home.

only if your wealthy or a high party official

>tfw top 10% income in Canada
>tfw dont give a shit about these threads cause I buy whatever the fuck I want

Attached: 1540266117704.png (385x266, 15K)

Oh look it's that retarded Pole with the fake Canadian grocery prices.

Walmart.ca kraft dinner is $1 (pic)

>Canada is now 49% white
73% of Canadians are white

Attached: kraft dinner a dollar walmart.jpg (1895x1027, 206K)

We get similar stuff for 2€ for 500g hy shit Canada is really collapsing

Capital of Alberta is edmonton, not calgary

its on sale from 2 ffs

>We get similar stuff for 2€ for 500g
2.5 times 200g @ $1 = $2.5CAD = 1.66€

Suck it down faggot

Attached: kraft.jpg (1905x1056, 188K)

Coming from someone who probably literally lives in a broken shitty home, thats rich buddy.

People here are literally the nicest in the world, and yeah pot is legal, deal with it third world.

I also live in Winnipeg, tell me where that is and I'll got there and prove that price is wrong FAGGOT

it's an advertising tactic, it's ALWAYS on sale. Every week I shop groceries at walmart and the usual price is around 1.47 for a 200g box.

right now it's 1 dollar for a 200g at Walmart/ most places

yeah... I just posted that...

>be broke student
>be able to buy what ever food I want
cold give a flying fuck about those threads either. It's made by some polish fag making 100$/month, going apeshit at how we can afford to pay half his monthly salary on a meal.

They aren’t nice fellow leaf. That’s a dumb fucking meme. They’re timid. They’re weak. They apologize and try and be nice because they’re afraid of the alternative. Not because they want to be nice. Also a west side st charles here. Fuck prairie niggers. Fuck our cost of living

>ffs
Listen up nigger, this week it's on sale at 1$ at walmart, the next week, its back to 2$, but on sale at 1$ at fucking provigo, then 2 weeks from now, it's 2$ at provigo and walmart, but on sale at 1$ at some other fkin grocery store.I could literally look at the flyers any week and find KD at 1$ at one of the 20 grocery stores next to my house. And then all I have to do is walk into a Maxi or Walmart and ask them to price match it and boom, got my KD for a dollar. Also, thaat price is expensive, I usually buy it on bulk at 3 for 2$ when it's actually on special. If you have any planning skills above that of a subsaharan african, you know when to buy your shit at the best price.

Also KD is shit food.

S E E T H I N G
>deal with it
i dont have to your the one who has to date/marry them
>nicest in the world
i could green text some stories that happened ini just a 3 month period, from what i could tell the majority is just fake happy but dying on the inside
>prove that price is wrong
i have no idea what you are talking about take your meds

Reading this from my 4 bedroom 4 bathroom house that i pay for with my 100k salary

That's clearly a meal for two people.

its 3 dollars a box where I live

>4 bathroom
DNA confirmed to have 0% poo-in-loo genes

Where the fuck do you live.

See how jean coutu sells 3 for 2$, comes down to 66 cents each.

55 canadian cents for 100g

Attached: chicken nuggets.jpg (461x683, 64K)

That stuff is 2.5 freedom dollars for the 5 box pack where I live. Get a hold of yourself leaf.

Kraft man & cheese is like $1.25 here in NC.

You can buy a butchered & wrapped 1/2 cow for ~$800. That's ~200#, 50/50 steaks/ground.

again a burger posting bullshit prices about his country

walmart.com/ip/Kraft-Finding-Dory-Shapes-Macaroni-Cheese-Dinner-5-5-5-oz-Boxes/50616449

5.50 USD for 5 boxes actual price @ walmart.com

If you think Canada is bad, lol you for sure havent been to Sweden.
Young school children who arent teenagers yet are forced to wear dresses in school.

5-6 years old boys are forced to wear dresses and try them out in school. They have lockers rooms now inside they classrooms where boys have to "try how it feels being a women".
They have to make art from bloody tampoons and have lots of bloody tampons and menstrual blood on the wall in the classroom, so they can stare at it for 10 hours a day.

My mom and her church friends did this. They bought the cow, had me shoot it and cut it up. Nothing beats getting beef at 3-4 dollars a lb.

This is coming from a basedboy from Ontario most likely never played any group sports

Hockey teaches you to be kind to those who deserve it and kick the shit out of those who don't. Most white males play hockey, basedboys sit back and complain about it. Guess which one you are.

I don't shop at walmart, I shop at costco or HEB. Get your shit together.

ITT LPC shills. Trudeau is done next election and you faggots will be out of a job, enjoy surving on 5 dollar boxes of kraft dinner.

>he pays 2.5 for 5 boxes
>comes to 50cent per pack
>we pay 2$ for 3
>comes to 66.6 cent per pack
>66.6 CAD = 50 cent cad
>exact same price
>I should get a hold of myself
American math is so shit.

fucking learn to use the metric system

Or use both.

Bosnians beg to come to Canada, but unfortunately my shit is being cleaned by Polish, "people". Maybe in a few years you can come to the first world.

post link to price of 2.5 USD for 5 200g kraft dinner boxes or stfu burger.

canadians read it and weep

Carlsberg Lager 20x440ml...

...£12.00

Attached: Untitled.jpg (493x728, 59K)

>costco
costco.com/CatalogSearch?dept=All&keyword=kraft dinner
still more expensive than 3 for 2$

KD is $1 per box at most here. The trick is to not shop at Walmart for fuck sakes. People think it's cheaper there, but it's actually one of the most expensive places to buy food.

That's Nenshi, you tard.

Bro the shit isn't even that cheap, I posted one store next to where I live that sells it at the same price when adjusted for CAD/USD, actually a fraction o a cent cheaper.

I'm doing all of my prices in CAD to make your poor life easier.

costco.com/Kraft-Macaroni-&-Cheese-Dinner,-7.25-oz,-18-count.product.100381583.html

costco.com/Chef's-Banquet-Macaroni-%26-Cheese-Storage-Bucket-180-Servings.product.100108871.html

Not really.

why do you allow it sven?

mysupermarket.co.uk/lidl-price-comparison/Beer/Carlsberg_Lager_20x440ml.html

Attached: 20 bigs for £12.jpg (657x332, 18K)

Link to 2.5 for 5? You'd expect that if that was from costo, then costco.com/CatalogSearch?dept=All&keyword=kraft dinner would be cheaper if you buy even more, which aint the case fuck face.

Can somebody tell how much of that pasta is actually true please?

I make 1 dollar more than minimum wage ($15) and I have never had a problem buying groceries. These threads are divide and conquer threads. Of course grocery prices are a LITTLE high but not to the point people are starving. Fuck all of you idiots falling for this shit.

Mac and Cheese boxes are bigger than 100 grams, you dumb leaf.

T. Nunavut nigger

I know, given it's USD it's not that cheap but I'm used to "chuckling" burgers in the Pole's threads boasting about their low prices they make up, I bet you he doesn't come up with the link of the price he said anywhere in the U.S.

16 USD for 18 boxes is more expensive than it is in Canada atm.

The pic, at least, is extremely out of context. Even here in America you can find stores in big tourist areas price gouging like that.

>not really
18 pack for 16$
comes down to 0.8888 dollar per pack, that's USD btw.

Meanwhile we get 3 pack for 2$ here or 0.66 CAD. This is 50 cents USD, you effectively showed how much more expensive you pay for that kraft """""DINNER"""""

also
>206 grams
The boxes I posted were 225 grams. So even more shafted.

pic related costs $65 in canada

Attached: american steak.jpg (885x1574, 334K)

>crying over processed food.
is this how weak you fags have become. You make it sound like your struggling like people in third world countries.

Attached: Nigeria-Economy.jpg (800x533, 161K)

>costco.com/Chef's-Banquet-Macaroni-%26-Cheese-Storage-Bucket-180-Servings.product.100108871.html
Not all of Costco's products are on the web. They want you to go in the store. Plus shipping is included on all of the web prices. You seem pretty defensive of your current situation.

>100 grams
The picture is 225 grams nigger.

no fucking idea.
genetical cucks?

The only part that sucks about living here is the amount of shitskins coming in. Otherwise it is not hard to live a simple life amd eat comfortably. These threads are designed to lower moral so fighting back the zog government feels pointless. I guarantee you it is some Israeli cunt making these treads.

i can't wait for day of the rake to end my suffering

I was wrong, they are 6 packs for 2.98
heb.com/product-detail/kraft-easy-mac-original-macaroni-and-cheese-dinner-6-pk/81494

based Chang

It's more of a joke about US eating habits than anything. They can't go 1 meal without copious amounts of red meat and only eat the breasts of chickens.

>100 grams
Go to the doctor shithead, that diabetes is definitely affecting your eyesight, where do you see 100 grams?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-06 16-33-27.png (333x127, 57K)

I see, thanks.

>Germany calling anyone else a cuck with their current political situation and permanent apologist comlex

That's ironic

>still S E E T H I N G
nobody wants to come over there pajit lmao
enjoy your 49% doggie fuck hellhole

We'll never know as you deleted the image.

>Not all of Costco's products are on the web. They want you to go in the store. Plus shipping is included on all of the web prices. You seem pretty defensive of your current situation.
Sure thing, You keep telling us to get proofs, and you want us to take your made up numbers at face value. If it was true, then why is the 18 pack more expensive? Wouldn't it be cheaper since you're buying more? Isn't that the whole point of costco? lmao COPE.

Fucking hell that's early Weimar prices.

That's 225g for the whole combo package.

I posted the image nigger, right there. Link is here:

youtu.be/vjMAxok_DIk

Attached: castro.jpg (1229x1245, 168K)

Those aren't proper Kraft Dinners. They are pouches of 61g

Told you it was bullshit.

What level of COPE is this?

at least we have a viable opposition party. Do you have anything uncucked?

Stop posting photoshops

Real prices in rural, cheap areas of Canadia, pic related

Attached: 1552257142634.jpg (1200x1242, 234K)

from what I know, some Canadian provinces have only air transportation available and stuff ridiculously overpriced because of that. But at the same time, it is true to some extent; if you have cheese with electric chips because it is expensive and was frequently stolen, when meat is treated like luxury eaten one per two weeks, then something is clearly wrong.

Attached: 1553885894672.png (250x250, 91K)

>t. retard
No nigger, this is a single pack, they sell 3 single 225 gram packs for 2$. FFS, you're a fucking retard, i'm done. It says right in the fucking description. If it was a pack it would say "3x75G" under description, you can clearly see the picture of one fucking pack, with the weight "225G" on it.

COPE harder.

No, you deleted this one

>VISA DENIED

Sorry Mohammed better luck next civil war

Attached: 20 bigs for £12.jpg (654x538, 40K)

You're so fucking mad that you live in your little shitfuck home of Canada. Youve become a projecting yurocuck.

Ten dollars for cough drops at a drug store.

Attached: 20190401_133705.jpg (4032x3024, 2.77M)