Jow Forums belongs to God

Jow Forums belongs to God.

>Romans 13:1-7
>Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

Attached: ourguy.jpg (2592x3888, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-OXt5NWcRs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're a jew or an arab, or anything else on the southern portion of the mediterranean, jesus is you're guy. But if you're of European blood, Jesus is just another jew.

Fuck off christcucks we are sick with your bullshit.

Repent Jow Forums!

>Luke 23:34
>"Forgive them father, for they do not know what they are doing."

Missing context. If a government is evil it is not a legitimate government.
>For judges are not a menace to good deeds, but to evil deeds. Would you then not be afraid of the authority?
This presupposes that the judges are acting righteously. Therefore, if they are not, they have no legitimacy as a judge.
The purpose of this passage is to tell people to abide by the laws of their just societies. Only if they're just.

It says whoever accepts authority shall be held accountable. So let us conduct ourselves accordingly.

Right and Exodus 23:2
>You shall not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shalt you answer in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment
You will be accountable for following an evil government.

Therefor Jow Forums must uphold the commendments of the law.

Attached: 50903516e1d20a01e3719a6c3c46648f.jpg (1405x1970, 1.7M)

>01 - I am the Lord they God of Jow Forums
>02 - Thou shall have no other boards before mine
>03 - Thou shalt not make memes unto thy lord
>04 - Thou shalt not post the name of the Lord thy God in vain
>05 - Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy, relax
>06 - Honour thy father and thy mother
>07 - Thou shalt not murder in the name of Jow Forums
>08 - Thou shalt not steal pics of your sister etc.
>09 - Thou shalt not post false witness against thy neighbour
>10 - Thou shalt not fap

Attached: GettyImages-573106795.jpg (914x514, 29K)

Jow Forums is a christian board.

Attached: 1530955640836.jpg (1250x872, 632K)

>Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed
So every Christian who resisted the Roman authorities when they declared Christianity illegal resisted God? So God wanted us all to be Pagans? Based and redpilled!

When the devil tempted Jesus he used scripture to deceive him as well that's the sad part about what's going to happen very shortly most people will honestly think they are doing the right thing.

not saying that Jesus gave in obviously he didn't but its a reminder that satan is well versed in scripture and will twist the word as best he can to catch you in a snare.

Maybe read the thread next time champ.

Attached: Wuh.jpg (480x372, 38K)

Two wrongs do not make a right.

>there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God
He did not say only the good ones have been instituted by God. But nice try, Satan, using scripture to deceive us to not be Pagans.

>He did not say only the good ones have been instituted by God.
Not in that passage. I know it behooves brainlets like yourself to look at passages in a vacuum (and misinterpret them as well).

T; kike
T;thieving gypsy or communist sympathizer

>Not in that passage
In which one did Paul say that?

Also @/ourguyjesus/ for implicitly denying one world government and embracing nationalism/small group government when Satan offered him temporal rule over the world

Read 1 Corinthians 10 and get back to me.

No such things as nationalism in Christ, if it is from this world it is not of Christ.

>literally not a single word about authorities in the entire passage

Attached: 1548547066356.jpg (624x548, 152K)

Luke 21:24

>They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

I belong to no kike.

Luke 22:36

>He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."

>Luke 21:8-9
>"He replied: “Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them. When you hear of wars and uprisings, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away."

Acts 17:26

>From one person God created every human nation to live on the whole earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their lands.

>John 18:36
>Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world."

The bible is not an authority on divine will, now go away heretic.

Colossians 3:23-24

>Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

>Missing context. If a government is evil it is not a legitimate government.
true
Numbers 14:9

>"Only do not rebel against the LORD. And do not be afraid of the people of the land, because we will devour them. Their protection is gone, but the LORD is with us. Do not be afraid of them."

When Abraham began hearing voices in his head he mutilated his dick with a knife and was about to slay his son on a stone altar to please the voices, until they suddenly told him to stop. There are several billion people on this earth today who do not think this sounds crazy and that the voices with a clear penis-mutilation-fetish that Abraham heard in his head should be worshiped as a the words of a god.

Attached: cc.jpg (1200x1800, 800K)

>Romans 12:4-5
>For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.

Fixed.

>Romans 2:25-29
>For circumcision benefits you if you observe the law, but if you are a lawbreaker, your circumcision has become uncircumcision. Therefore if an uncircumcised man keeps the law’s requirements, will his uncircumcision not be counted as circumcision? A man who is physically uncircumcised, but who fulfills the law, will judge you who are a lawbreaker in spite of having the letter of the law and circumcision. For a person is not a Jew who is one outwardly, and true circumcision is not something visible in the flesh. On the contrary, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly, and circumcision is of the heart, by the Spirit, not the letter. That man’s praise is not from men but from God.

True, but there are natural goods, and in group preference is actually one of them. Universalism in politics (globalism/communism) is rejected by Christ

Romans 6:1

>What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase?

Based, kike annihilatting St Paul. Absolutely/ourconverso/

Colossians 3:11

>Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.

Need to get out more.

>Mark 2:16-17
>When the teachers of the law who were Pharisees saw him eating with the sinners and tax collectors, they asked his disciples: “Why does he eat with tax collectors and sinners? On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

Anti-christ itt are part of the problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=d-OXt5NWcRs

This has nothing to do with what I was saying.

Yes white monarchist leaders for whites

Checked

Then you have nothing to seek on Jow Forums amidst the sinners.

Wtf are you talking about man? One of the best things about Jow Forums is that I get to talk with people who I’m on a similar level with on most things, but they don’t know Christ yet

White and monarchist has nothing to do with this.

Also, Jesus is anti global NWO. So is aquinas, the best philosopher

I don't care about religion i just want everything to end, or at least... to start.

Christ is for everyone, one world government is not. How is this hard?

why not Jesus did it.

I know you do.

>1 Corinthians 15:33
>Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good "

>But if you're of European blood, Jesus is just another jew.
Jesus was ethnically Galilean. The Jews of today are not the same Jews of old, they’re Khazar mutts with various amount of mixed European ancestry. Also, the Middle Easterners back then were more like the Caucasus folk until the Arabs colonized the entire region

What are you getting at here man? You seem to be contradicting yourself, and I don’t know what point you are trying to make

He didn't do it for the company, he made an example as a teacher.

>Matthew 5:43-48
>“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet only your brothers,[a] what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect. ...

Most are half kraut half semetic,if I remember correctly (and incidentally,by most standards not Jews, the semetic bit is Y chromosome, the German is mitochondrial) I think the closest thing genetically are Arab Jews and Sephardics

God can bend his semitic hairy pube covered cock into his own mouth because after I'm done killing every single nigger than he left on this planet I'm going to find out where he lives and bend him into a permenant 2 dimensional hell like that guy from Superman for leaving us on this cursed Earth in these cursed bodies letting Jews and pedos rape kids and my race for an indefinite period of time.

Attached: 1550526753346.jpg (800x800, 165K)

Maybe you are on a similar level cause Jow Forums brought you to that level by engaging in it.

Maybe Jow Forums as the internet is a place of many evils and sins.

That's why...

>Psalm 37:27-29
>Turn from evil and do good; then you will dwell in the land forever.
>For the Lord loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones.
>Wrongdoers will be completely destroyed; the offspring of the wicked will perish.
>The righteous will inherit the land and dwell in it forever.

Why do people who worship Paul and live by the words of the man Paul call themselves Christians? Do they not realize that Christ was a completely different person than Paul? Why not call yourselves Paulites and say that you worship the associate of an associate of the son of God?

Attached: TIMESAND___777777766666622Zorro.png (480x360, 200K)

Partially so, but I was pretty much there before I came here. I’m actually fairly moderate for this board. I couldnt stand globalization and the rich, most of whom are Jews, even before I came here. I have almost always been an America firster, the only real change was my opinions on the Israelis and Zionism, which I was on the fence about to begin with. The real redpilling was being in Europe for a semester during the migrant crisis

Which was before I came to Jow Forums

Are you a schizophrenic gnostic poster?

Paul is not to be worshipped, but when a man speaks the truth then offer your ear, when he speaks lies then take it away from him.

>God of the old testament approving Jow Forums worldview/values
Believable
>Jesus approving Jow Forums worldview/values
Unbelievable

So every nation partakes in tribulation, we are different yet equal as such we are here. So there is truth on Jow Forums but also deception, division and provocation all based on truth.

Basically we are drinking from a poisonous well.

>For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad.
this is bullshit

Jow Forums is a marketplace of thoughts, attracting buyers and seller from all the nations.

Some sell evil thoughts, others sell virtuous thoughts. Spend your attention wisely.

>So every nation partakes in tribulation, we are different yet equal as such we are here.
Totally agree actually
> So there is truth on Jow Forums but also deception, division and provocation all based on truth.
That’s everywhere though
>Basically we are drinking from a poisonous well
And we are not doing that with any other media? At least Jow Forums is fairly honest

As a father provides unto his children, so should the master of his household provide unto his people. There are good masters and bad masters. One is known by his servants, the other by his slaves.

>Jow Forums belongs to God.

Attached: 1546671153383.jpg (830x314, 65K)

Dud, do you not remember the digits speaking?

*dude

Careful now, for not all honesty is righteous.

>James 1:26
>"Those who consider themselves religious and yet do not keep a tight rein on their tongues deceive themselves, and their religion is worthless."

Gods a pedo psychopath.
Yet, so castrated he's forced to allow me to post on his board.
You're a dumb faggot.

Your ability to post stems from Gods gift of free will unto you. But remember, God archives every thread.

Dude, can you talk without quoting scripture?

Sure.

>Matthew 7:7
>"Ask and it will be given to you"

>God archives every thread
Oh shi-
So he's watching the holy spirit slobber along my cock...right this mo??? Dirty fucking inside-out-baby-creating perverted bastard he must be!
I'm really glad 'm not so fooled by such a perfect definition of a devil.

Kek. Good one. Please stop. It’s fairly annoying

I bet $1000 neetbucks that this guy won’t show his flag

He knows your posts and the memes you spread. One day you will account for them.

I said i will.

I know i wouldn't, but...

>Proverbs 28:20
>A faithful man will abound with blessings, But he who makes haste to be rich will not go unpunished.

You win an interweb.
Showing flag is a newfag/shill trend. I've decided to refrain from naow on.
lol of course. Of course he does, he'll also punish you for your arrogance, pride and daring to know his mind. He can be a right asshole, even to his sheeple.
Guess we'll see each other in the made-up concept of Hell! Woo!

Ok jidf

I was just asking. Trying to be consistent with your quote

Wow, did you just make that up?
That's so awesome!
You should do stand-up.

(inside-out babies)

Perhaps, it is not my place to judge, but if you truthfully judged yourself then you know your spirit and its condition.

Then ask me again.

> it is not my place to judge
Yet you do, so easily. Hm.

My eyes observe and my ears listen, but i have no authority on my head and no power in my hand.

No wonder my grandfather didn’t believe in Jesus. He’s a fucking cunt. What’s going to happen when ZION gets mad?

Hehe, sure.

Something very not that funny though:
Babies born literally inside-out. They can live for several hours, in the most unimaginable agony, before finally passing away.
Praise the Lord!!! He gave them Peace(andalsomadethembeborninsideoutbutheyletsnotgetboggeddownwithdetailseh)!

Thy shall understand thy fruits of my labor. Thy shall understand thy giveth honest and faithful bread. Thy shall understand what it is to Earn or Perish. I’ve had enough of you worthless Children.

>righteous will inherit the land and dwell in it forever.
Why have Jews been around so long then

Yes there are many diseases, illnesses and evils in this world and the other, many accompany one another.

Y'know, for the priviledged 'Messenger of God' you implied and purported yourself to be, you've properly gone quiet at the first taste of confrontation haven't you.
I can't get in your head - only you cal let me, doncha know. Be bolder - I know you mean well, it's just you're on a fools errand and I suffer no fool.

Is this in response to Zion?