Why don't Americans like Europe?

Attached: 1554525293459m.jpg (1024x1024, 139K)

It's not that we don't like them, per-say. We're just not willing to spill blood in the instance that they were invaded by a non-cucked country.

What is that little country highlighted in green? Is that like one of those small European countries or something?

Because they've been irrelevant since WW2 and compensate for it by bitching about us all the time

Yeah its Lichtenstein I think

Have you been around Eurocucks lately? Even Israelis are less annoying.

I guess so. They are allowed to play in the euro Cup so I guess they are technically European.

They keep calling us mutts and acting superior. Why should I come to their aid?

My old man told me once that if the Russians ever tried to take Finland again that we would be moving back to defend it. I believe him.

looks like israel to me :^)

>Muslim meme flag
>Alters map to push their agenda
>Imagine trying to be a sneaky smelly muzzy meme flag
Gross.

Because Europeans can’t decide whether they like to suck tranny or Muslim cocks more. Either way, I’m not gonna die for them

Would you risk your life to prevent the murder of someone who was in the middle of killing himself? Most of the pink countries are doing that at the collective national level.

I like most of Europe. I'm pretty disgusted with Germany and France, and some of the laws in the UK, however.

Eastern Europe is A-ok, and I have no problem with Russia.

Because your leaders actively shit on America and because of NATO your countries refuse to actually create a backbone to their armies since they can just sit under the US umbrella.

It's our capital.

Why would our country protect some wh*te devils? You on crack?

I've been to Europe. If you aren't giving them money, then Europeans are all assholes. I'm sure out in the country they are better but the city folk are terrible. Also, they let gypsies, rastafarians, harrass and steal from the tourists, even kids. What's wrong with you people, you need to bust some heads. They have such a poor opinion of anyone from the U.S. it's ridiculous. It's like North Korea levels of indoctrination and brainwashing. That being said, I really liked Ireland and Wales.

Because we pay enough for your military. More important question, when are one of you eurocucks gonna stand up and be the next Adolf?

I wish this was real

The US said they were willing to defend everyone. Kill yourself you fucking jew.

Because being a fag is a communicable disease over there.

It's the (((Lichtenstein))) of the middle east

RIP Netherlands

Because a war shouldn't happen in the first place.

greatest ally

I am completely unwilling to defend Israel if they are attacked. I want them to be attacked.

>why would a turkroach want to stir up shit between the US and Europe
go away before you get stepped on

BASED FINNO JEW ELITE MASTER RACE

Attached: 1517304176332.png (477x449, 277K)

Europe has always looked down on the US, even post ww2 when the US was the only thing keeping europoors from speaking Russian and dying in gulags. IMO we fought for the wrong side and all leftist countries should be brought to heel by sharia law.

They're jealous because we are actual whites :')

Attached: 1550835443894.jpg (1200x769, 124K)

Euros are mostly freeloaders with a history of taking American blood and money in exchange for acting like elitist faggots. The only reason we've ever helped them is because it was ultimately in our best interests. Basically you could think of the American attitude towards Europe as an extension of the monroe doctrine and in return they act like resentful beaners.

Attached: 1551617542339.jpg (736x490, 89K)

Chabad Jews Get in here bros

Attached: 1520447406326.jpg (512x397, 27K)

No one likes a loser.

>based Putin

Attached: 1520445875696.jpg (800x450, 42K)

anglos btfo

Attached: 1537543652804.png (686x678, 739K)

I laughed too much

So my country is sea now?
Fuck you mudblood dutch anglo hispanic native cancer mutts

>can’t spell it
>don’t know where it is
>it’s not America
>no nascar

This is the problem with ever-growing alliances. If the alliance is small, then people feel closer to alliance members. Once you start letting everyone in, people become less connected to each other and also less likely to uphold the alliance. Do you really think Norway is going to go to war if Turkey gets attacked?

>constantly call Americans stupid, fat, etc
>be shocked when we don’t like them

Attached: 706D99C2-8190-42BF-A276-359672B93350.jpg (1125x936, 865K)

still talking (((politics))) in 2039 and not jumping on the Putin train

Attached: 1511358978563.jpg (500x750, 244K)

I had nothing against Europeans until I realized they don't like us. Now I say fuck them.

As an Israeli, I'm very fond of both.

It's time to stop the brother wars, we are stronger if we stand together.

kek

Attached: american-israel-flag-kippah-DKKPTBOBT028.jpg (1000x1000, 109K)

Why should we like any other country?

Attached: 12345455424.png (447x356, 73K)

that's a good one.

The feeling is mutual, but I despise your government and its foreign policy, not Americans themselves.

not even Britain HAHAHAHA!

this
I love how its our job to defend a continent that has largely spit in our face since forever. There are good europeans no doubt but most/all european states need to crash and burn.
^bro this they are brainwashed to hate us because their states are and always have been cucking operations to rape the vast majority of citizens

K E K

^this

Attached: 1498174112476.png (1280x720, 944K)

Because it's Photoshop you idiot

its fake, you tards. The pink countries, besides Turkey, are actually green.

still got a laugh out of it

>Netherlands doesnt even exist

why the fuck they should defend other countries?

Attached: 1.png (458x333, 126K)

All American flags ITT have 1 post
Map is altered
Weird thread

Fake and gay. The whole purpose of that Meme was the state that America has 56% of the country left being white. Not that American is 56% white. It's such a fucking stupid joke that it's actually retarded and kind of productive and I hope your kids are raped by Muslims.

Because it's the shit hole that we tried getting away from all the way back in the day.

its fake, Most Americans want to defend other white people

We choose the wrong side in WW2. Never again.

Appreciate it.

This is bait. The original article indicated Americans would defend all in NATO.

This is fake news
Literal false flag

I dont even want to defend America at this point

Real image. Mohammedan kike OP

Attached: ia3x407yt7q21.jpg (2048x2048, 388K)

Europe just mooches off of the U.S., hope we start taxing them more.

Underrated Tyrone

I'm pretty sure without the Marshall Plan and WW2 America would be poor as fuck

Why should they? What have Europeans done for America? USA saved Germany after ww2, gave them billions, rebuilt their country from rubble. Made them the strongest economy in Europe.

And how is Germany repaying them? By putting tarrifs on the US, taking advantage of them via NATO, mocking them at every opportunity and ruining Europe for the third time by bringing in millions of Jihadi rapefugees.
The only reason Jow Forums even likes them is for gone nostalgia.

Fuck Europe, they should rot and die, why should America protect those anti white, defeatist subhumans?

America supports countries that respects their border and their population. Hint that's why they help Israel.

Countries that try to self immolate and take down the whole continent with it does not deserve protection.

Attached: what Germans think of America .jpg (532x720, 139K)

Came here to post this. OP is a faggot.

Attached: 1480209691978.jpg (730x780, 402K)

>Hint that's why they help Israel.
Had me until here. We protect you because you have a massive lobby that takes advantage of retarded evangelicals and pays off congress with the world bank Jew money.

We jumpstarted the American economy and have been paying interest on loans that are over 60 years old. As soon as the loan repayments were over we had 9/11 and went to war for ZOG

Its Palestine

That was then. It's time to focus on the here and now.

Fuck Turkey, fuck Romania, and fuck Ukraine.

i'll "defend" then RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE!

>Israel is green
Cringe and bluepilled

You would be fucked without Europe. The war in Iraq was to protect the petrodollar from Saddam switching to euros

yeah the isrealis are going to enoy those 38 billing dollars putin gave them

I like this one a lot more than OP's pic

Too bad it is not up to you ungrateful pigs, you guys already (i.e le mut public) forgot 9/11 and the artical 5?

Ofcourse Israel is green

Thank you (if you are finnish). I suppose we are flooded by the time.

>Why don't Americans like Europe?
They interacted with smug euro-peons on the internet.
They're also the custodians of the ancestral homeland of many Americans and they've done a shit job of preserving that heritage.

FYI guys the OP doctored the OP pic map's colors. It's the the real image.

Attached: 2019-04-06 17_12_04-Wich countries are the public in key NATO countries willing to defend if they we (759x747, 434K)

Lol you guys are way more cucked than europe. We have nothing close to the sjw tier shit you guys are suffering

>Israel is the only green one
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The meme write themselves.

Fake news. The real one was posted yesterday. Americans said they would defend all the ones they were asked about.

You all know that OP image is the actual truth, though.

If you did not suport the russians in the first place we would have all been speaking German instead of Budget English i.e Americano.

(Better post) Thank you (if you are finnish). I suppose we are flooded by the time.

Oo yeah lets forget about the Spanish French and Dutch who helped you get indepandence in the first place, who is ungreatful now?

You literally would be fined without Europe. WW1 and WW2 made you guys superpowers. Without then you would be some niggers producing cotton

BATHE!

Attached: LikeAPottery.jpg (756x780, 284K)

For me it is the other way around, us imperalism is awesome. It is the dumb public that is anyoing loud and uncultured.

you can't defend them from themselves and we're sick of kike banker wars. we like your pretty women and castles and shit though.

As though what the American people think has anything but the slightest relationship with what wars we will actually fight.

kek. saved.

>your would be fined

Oi mate, got a loiscense for that country?

It's been 243 years, you gotta let that stamp tax go.

>Fucked
Sorry for the autocorrect user. Shame you didn't counter it with any facts mutt