What to do when your competing for a girl?

Attached: 1557346204726s.jpg (250x140, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wsdy_rct6uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fight everyone and everything.

Care to elaborate?

Provoke shit, preferably undetected, and beat the shit out of the provoked.
Bonus points if you manage to provoke and beat the shit out of your competition.

Close your fist and swing at anything that makes eye contact with you. Blind, testosterone-filled rage is the only way to win her heart.

Attached: 1488729886181.jpg (960x543, 66K)

Eat her ass

OP here.

Should I just leave her? I'm seriously considering that right now. I have never had sex. I have never been in a relationship. And I don't have any other options. I'm conflicted.

If you're competing with another guy then you have to make sure you're around her alone, and around her when she's with him. And when you see him you have to poke fun at him talk to him like a subordinate as much as you can get away with, and talk to her more than he does. This will both weaken him and make her feel like you're in charge and the better of the two.

Don't be mean, just act like the other guy is a child and you're an adult, and she is your wife.

When you're alone with her don't bring him up. Act like he doesn't exist. If she mentions him, pretend to forget his name or give short "i don't give a shit" kind of response.

Good luck

Attached: 1479348455544.jpg (400x400, 21K)

see where it takes you. for me i dont feel like i have competition so i live ok without having to act out.

OP here. This makes sense. Thanks.

I’ll be honest, if you are in a competition, you are both fucked. The only winner is the girl. She will use both of you for attention and leave both your asses when she is tired of it.

This. If I found out I was "competing" for a girl I'd leave her to the other guy. Fuck being played off against another man.

Don't compete. She's just using you both to boost her ego.

Ditch the cunt before she ditches you.

Dude no girl is worth competing for. If shes got multiple guys fighting over her you including all you guys are just getti g used and are getting cucked or gonna get cucked. Move on that stank pussy and nothing special

this

and this, haha.

that's not how it works man, there's no competition, she either wants you or doesn't.

if you have to 'compete', she's not the girl for you.

the only time you should be fucking people up is if your girl or you are under attack.

Be present and show your intentions clearly. If you act like "just" a friend you will be treated like one. Personally I wouldn't recommend fighting the other guy because if she likes you then things should work out on their own. Don't be afraid to be competetive though and keep your interests in mind. You are as worthy of affection as anyone else. At the same time try to be mindful of the chance of her not liking you as much as the other guy. Such is life and there are always other fish in the sea.

>What to do when your competing for a girl
throw hands with the nigga tryna cop her, nigga. fuck kinda pussy shit is this?

youtu.be/wsdy_rct6uo

Just go ahead now.

First, you have to determine with whom you are in competition for her.

Then, you have to wrestle with the crippling realization that by treating her as some sort of prize to be won, as complimentary as you might imagine such a thing to be, you are erasing her identity, and reducing her to a nearly sub-human status.

After that...

Well, I really don't know, OP, because I've never been able to get past that last part.

Maybe it's not the most helpful Jow Forums... but then again, maybe the kind of question you ask isn't asking for people to be helpful.

You might should just talk to her about how you feel like you're in some kind of competition.

That's some dangerous honesty, I know... but maybe now is the time for being dangerously honest.

Be the best

Good advice, OP you should take it. I'll be sure to keep it in mind, myself. I feel like if you get into a relationship where you had to win her over another guy, that's pretty telling for how the relationship will go. You're going to be constantly trying to win her approval and prove that she should be with you.