HAPPENING: Netanyahu says he will annex the West Bank after the election

haaretz.com/whdcMobileSite/israel-news/elections/netanyahu-says-will-annex-west-bank-in-next-term-1.7089387

>"A Palestinian state will endanger our existence and I withstood huge pressure over the past eight years, no prime minister has withstood such pressure. We must control our destiny," the premier said.

So is Jow Forums ready for the absolute shit storm of the century? All treaties and accords that Israel has, whether with the PLO, Egypt or Jordan will be kept alive if this goes down. Expect the craziest intifada ever at the very least. Don't forget that just a month ago that Netanyahu even said that Arabs in Israel aren't really citizens on twitter in a heated spat with an Israeli left wing actress. This is the precedent for all out war for reclaiming Palestine. Shits about to go down.

Attached: settlements.jpg (640x392, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ottawajewishbulletin.com/2019/03/israel-is-not-a-country-of-all-its-citizens-says-netanyau/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-13/netanyahu-tells-arab-citizens-they-re-not-real-israelis
972mag.com/israel-is-helping-rwanda-rewrite-the-history-of-genocide/133246/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_claimed_to_be_built_on_seven_hills
researchgate.net/publication/229007550_The_Jewish_Bias_of_the_Nobel_Prize
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrahi_Jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NIGGERS THE STAR IS ABOUT TO GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY

Attached: 1553210723252.jpg (720x707, 64K)

>LOOK MOMMY I POSTED IT AGANE!

Attached: POL n.jpg (1812x1112, 1.25M)

If I invented something right now like lets say, free energy for all. What are the chances I would get killed and a jew would take all the spotlight for the invention?

>Netanyahu even said that Arabs in Israel aren't really citizens

Sauce?

If he ever said that, I'll vote for him in the elections.

I hope this happens, our muzzie loving lefties will finally absolve Europe of the Holohoaxster guilt

You really think you'll go unscathed, don't you? Who am I kidding you actually believe the shit you post to trick dumb goys. Your ass is about to get lit up like a menorah.

Attached: 1546463148532m.jpg (1024x636, 104K)

if the israelis can pull this off they deserve the land, but if they fail they also deserve what comes next for their hubris

He's just saying it to get reelected like Trump, watch him back off it as soon as he's back in.

Click the link and check Google for other sources. It was reported about 3 hours ago.

Either dead or gangstalked with 100% chance.

Even if he said that to get elected it's better than nothing. So far only one party said stuff like that and they are on the extreme right. Netanyahu is a huge lefty cuck. I doubt he'd ever say that. In the last elections he said that the left is funding loads of buses for the Arabs to vote for them. But this is a typical thing to say, nothing extraordinary. If he said they are not citizens, it'd change everything

He didn't say that exactly
ottawajewishbulletin.com/2019/03/israel-is-not-a-country-of-all-its-citizens-says-netanyau/
>He was responding to an Instagram post on Saturday night by Israeli actor and television personality Rotem Sela, who on Instagram had criticized Israel’s Culture Minister Miri Regev for an attempt at fear mongering during an interview on Channel 12 news in which she said that voting for the centre-left Blue and White Party of Benny Gantz would lead to a government coalition with Arab parties.

>Netanyahu responded on Sunday morning on Instagram and Facebook. “Dear Rotem, an important correction: Israel is not a state of all its citizens. According to the nation-state law we passed, Israel is the nation-state of the Jewish people – and not anyone else.

>“As you wrote, there is no problem with Israel’s Arab citizens. They have equal rights and the Likud government has invested more than any other government in the Arab population,” he also wrote. But he added that a government including Arab parties would “undercut the state’s security.”

Bump

Attached: 1553479738313.png (1500x500, 112K)

ONLY
BIBI

Haaretz is not a source. It's a newspaper directed at Arabs and foreign audiences, entirely staffed by communists. The fake news in America is child play compared to what Haaretz dishes out.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-13/netanyahu-tells-arab-citizens-they-re-not-real-israelis

mass throat slitting of israelis incoming, kike blood all over the streets

>I read Jerusalem Post

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>Netanyahu says
Wow its fucking nothing
He had 13 years and he didn't do shit
Can't happen without us approval anyway
Elections PR

also we don't want stinky Palestinians as citizens, not happening.

Literally every single party is trying to scaremonger against other parties by saying they are allied to Arabs. Saying you're allied to Arab parties in Israel is like saying on Jow Forums that you're pro Jewish communism.

FPBP

THIS

BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: `.jpg (1871x2315, 1.42M)

>muh western europe is Muslim meme.
Fuck off.

Based and redpilled. /our newspaper/

Unfortunately, it's not that clear cut.

Bibi pretty much said "We'll retain our sovereignty over the West Bank settlements" Which would be just maintaining the status quo. Keep in mind, that annexing the entire West Bank tomorrow would be a shit show no one would want to deal with.

>WHAT MIGHT ACTUALLY HAPPEN
Area C gets soft annexed into Israel. It won't be called a formal annexation, but it will be an annexation in all but name. I'd argue this will happen in the next 5 years.

>WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN THEN
The PA is forced into a corner to accept whatever deal Israel offers, and Israel will offer a farce of a state that pretty much can't field an army, is dependent on Israel for basic necessities, and posses nothing, but Arab enclaves.

>WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN
pic related

Attached: LMAOWEEDALSOTHIRDTEMPLE.jpg (800x600, 420K)

>possesses

Now Netanyahu really thinks he can do anything without backlash, especially after the Golan recognition. He no longer had to tiptoe and thinks he can really take the rest of Palestine. Israel is about to get fucked.

Do you regret antagonizing the whole world?

The star will gorge itself on clay

Attached: pol_prophecy.png (557x649, 30K)

This. Israel needs to annex Jordan.

take your satanic jew propaganda back to hell faggot, 70% of that map is fake half kike controlled specifically Saudia Arabia and Kazakhstan, Jordan, and NATO imperialized Afghan regions, Pakistan, Jews control the west, SA, Russia and China get lost blood face demon kikes the goyim know

I wish a jewish nigga would.

more examples of jewish genocide of peaceful native population time for Israhell and all its "defenders" to be slaughtered of the face of the earth

Attached: 1537066017689.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

They won't even be around long enough to try. Yinon plan died in aleppo and raqqa.

>Netanyahu says he will annex the West Bank
Palestinians become citizens?
Go on then
They'd suck up all the resources and outbreed the kikes within three generations
When they're the majority they'll decide to unite with Jordan
Goodbye Israel

Attached: Palestine.jpg (709x567, 128K)

So what would you frens do if one day millions of Arabs converted to judaism and joined the jewish state, making it an empire.

Repent.

Attached: 8493801A-E34E-426B-BB6D-2A19231D1590.jpg (643x800, 112K)

This is already beginning to happen.

972mag.com/israel-is-helping-rwanda-rewrite-the-history-of-genocide/133246/

Attached: 8374927498696.png (721x673, 261K)

Islam is the sword of Judaism.

Ive been watching jsraelies debate this all day, some think it will cause ww3, some say Trump wil bluff and do nothing, some think he will role the vote over to bibi, regardless its stirring people up there

Continue life here as a Christian and pray all those poor souls turn to Christ because the only way to salvation is through him.

>Three Branches become one
Trump
>An Island will drift away
Brexit
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
Syria strikes
>The star will gorge itself on clay
Israel annexes the west bank
>Idols will speak and move about
???
>The black flag will fly above the dome
Something to do with ISIS and the dome of rock
>The belly of the dragon will drip water
Flood in China?
>Two voices will call out in silence that all will hear
???
>A rock will stand on seven hills
A lot of cities make this claim but usually means Rome, but could mean Istanbul or Jerusalem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_claimed_to_be_built_on_seven_hills
>The Ravens will starve
??? Noah sent out a raven to see if the floodwaters had receded
>The Bear will leave its cave forever
Russia invades ukraine?
>The rod and the ring will strike
??????

>stealing land from brownos
I dont care. Israel can have everything from Russia to Egypt as long as they stop pushing for immigration to the west.

bibi will annex europoors,americucks and russniggers\chinks when he gets reelected

>The rod and the ring will strike
Nuclear war, it's a reference to the old school firing mechanism. Still a larp

I don't think the destruction of Israel will cause world war 3. No one will come to Israels aid, they will be thrown under the bus like Iraq was when they invaded Kuwait. Israel will be destroyed and The only deal they'll get is to wait on the beaches of tel Aviv in tent cities until refugee boats from Europe can take them back to where they came from.

fucking death to israel. fuck i hate them.

Genocide all palestenians and kick out all moslems everywhere

>NIGGERS THE STAR IS ABOUT TO GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY
As the weather cools, sorry mean warms up.

Please annex Lebanon and Jordan too. Jews don’t know when to quit. Lol

God damn I can hear the anti-white Marxist feminists screeching now.

Attached: 9A56AFAD-49CF-4A47-8FAA-5B878D9F7D6D.jpg (1876x1054, 439K)

Unfortunately our government will likely send aid and maybe even commit troops and try to pressure our allies into doing the same.

“The Star will gorge itself on clay”

Fuck no I'm not letting the kikes come back. My great grandfather didn't burn down the Zagreb synagogue for nothing.

that puts the bear leaving its cave forever into perspective. now the list makes has a narrative.

Oh but yeah I agree its a larp. The person who posted it got lucky that Brexit happened. The rest of the things are abstract enough that with enough time you can find pretty much anything to fit into them

Current Israel supporter here, in the past I have been in favor of the people going about their business building homes in any bank as they wanted. But now that I see the color scheme they chose for the houses, I'm not sure what to think anymore. Seriously though, we can't let the Jews get their hands on the paint brushes.

the land used to belong to France. send all the arabs to paris as reparations and give it to the jews who actually liberated the region

Attached: 1280px-Gun-type_fission_weapon_en-labels_thin_lines.svg.png (1280x841, 193K)

I'm sure you would be happy to go over there and paint their houses for them.

>>LOOK MOMMY I POSTED IT AGANE!
I literally don't give a shit about the Jewish genius meme. All kikes must go

Based. I was almost going to vote for blue and white. But since he will fuck the palestinians even more he will fet my vote now.
Based bibi the ultimate kike.

Settlements have a very standard look to them, and I don't know why. Like in Jerusalem it's required to build exteriors in sandstone.

You're so naive it's cute

We have our own nigger rapefugee problem. Google south tel aviv africans.

wtf, i love west bank housing colour schemes now

vote zeut retard

It's what you deserve for just pushing them onto someone else. Finish your grandfather's job instead of just burning down a building.
I'm telling you right now that Jordan and Egypt would rip up all treaties with Israel if Netanyahu tries anything of the sort and everyone in Nato besides France and Britain would be non compliant, minus Turkey who would go in direct confrontation if it meant they could finally erase the Jewish menace

Judaea and Samaria are parts of Israel.

The majority of the Jordanian population is already Palestinian, and in fact the Palestinians were originally subjects of the king of Jordan and the West Bank was part of Jordan (and the region of palestine/israel itself was part of Transjordan).

Speaking frankly der palestinians should have just been moved to jordan, while the druze and shiites in Lebanon should have been moved to syria.

Oh well.

Which one of you is Yair? I know that he posts here.

Hopefully, this could finally be the end of the Zionists, I just really hope we don't go down with them.

Why haven't you deported them yet?

How do I join the chosen people?

No such places exist by those names anymore. You might as well call the Balkans Yugoslavia again.

Just let the kikes end the palies already.

Hey faggot, you ready to get cleansed from the face of the earth?

Attached: JIDF map deceit.jpg (1000x1694, 484K)

Attached: MIGA 3.gif (320x180, 3.9M)

Netanyahu, the protector of the ethnostate!

>as long as they stop pushing for immigration to the west.
Being this bluepilled and Jewish.

They need to invent an aerosolized drug that induces pragmatism in people.

"Palestinians" would live happier more productive lives as second class Israeli citizens in a unified Israel than they would eking out existence as perpetual victims and terrorists.

I mean here's what I don't understand. The Palestinians might have already gained control of Israel if they did it the subversive way. They could have been like "Yes yes, we will give up our rockets and our terrorism and accept a unified Israel. However we want a much larger presence in government." Then they could grow that political power like a tumor until they completely subverted Israel.

That's how muslims do it in Europe and the USA. Why couldn't they do it in Israel?

Instead they're addicted to being victims, they want to be the next jews, always having this giant chip on their shoulders that they can use to get away with anything, but in the Palestinians case no one really buys it and no one actually gives a shit about the Palestinians, they just use the Palestinians to try and stab Israel and all that ends up happening is Palestine gets bombed for the 9000th time.

Attached: 1551633593404.jpg (1346x2800, 1.34M)

>Speaking frankly der palestinians should have just been moved to jordan
Why would they cuck to Jews and move to a place that they never came from and is mostly desert?

Synagogue of Satan doing satans work again.

researchgate.net/publication/229007550_The_Jewish_Bias_of_the_Nobel_Prize
>The proportion of Jewish laureates more than doubled (2.3-fold increase) after the Second World War owing to the explosion of Prizes shared between Jews and Gentiles (8.8-fold increase). Higher IQs and preferential choice of science as a profession among Jews do not fully explain this J-bias. It is more likely that extensive and well-organized personal networking of a marketing type among Jewish scientists, together with the egalitarian-liberal, nonchalant attitude of the Swedish representatives of the Donor, are responsible for this unfortunate phenomenon. It is suggested that the World's scientific community persuade the Nobel Foundation to follow the rules of Nobel's Will in accordance with Swedish Law.

Attached: Iran vs Israeli brainlets.png (1032x986, 241K)

greater israel for our greatest ally! kneel before the abrahamic mastercock!

Attached: 1475225A-9DF8-4407-8F97-DEC67434512D.jpg (600x600, 41K)

>"Yes yes, we will give up our rockets and our terrorism and accept a unified Israel. However we want a much larger presence in government."
>Proof that burgers and dumb and know nothing.
Israel will never let Palestinians return voluntarily and even in such a scenario they try to force Palestinians to accept Israel as a "Jewish state" and forfeit having equal rights to prevent exactly what you described.

Are you pointing out that God gave them a land flowing with milk and honey?

Bwcayse muh international law

Only if you consider the fact that the Jews are their own god and that they gave themselves that land by stealing it from another people.

Arabs didn't originate in Israel, they originated in the desert. So clearly they must have moved to Israel after the Jews got deported by the romans

>muh based arabs

Fuck off mahmoud

Israel doesn't exist. The whole area is called Palestine, Israel is just the name of an attack on other people and the theft of land.

Attached: 666456456456456.png (923x920, 1.42M)

>Arabs didn't originate in Israel, they originated in the desert.
Palestinians are not Arabs from Arabia or the desert, they are the Arabized indigenous population.
>So clearly they must have moved to Israel after the Jews got deported by the romans
Believing in literal mythologies that never happened.
>Fuck off mahmoud
Fuck off Chaim, Jews always lie.

Attached: Palestinians are indigenous.png (1700x1800, 1.75M)

So you're saying Palestinians are Jews then, since historical records show that Jews were the indigenous population?

>literal mythologies
>The Roman-Jewish war and the subsequent deportation recorded by the Romans never happened

You are actually fucking retarded, you know that right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrahi_Jews

Also your chart is fucking stupid because there are only like a million Ashkenazi in Israel, the overwhelming majority are Mizrahi or Sephardic you fucking brainlet holy shit

Take that Commies!

Attached: maths.png (1190x828, 48K)

If it's an attack, wouldn't that mean it exists leafkun?

let me suck your foreskin off first.

Jews are not a physical people, anyone can choose to be a Jew therefore Jews can't claim to be indigenous to anywhere. The Palestinians were Jewish at some point in time in the past.
>subsequent deportation recorded by the Romans never happened
Inventing false statements. Learn real history faggot instead of propagating mythologies.
>Also your chart is fucking stupid because there are only like a million Ashkenazi in Israel, the overwhelming majority are Mizrahi or Sephardic you fucking brainlet holy shit
Still doesn't change anything you seething kike. Sephardic are nothing but Spanish and North African Berbers while Mizrahi are either Yemeni or ancient Iranians who migrated west into Iraq and Syria. Look at the top part of the chart again faggot.

Stay seething Chaim.

Attached: Shlomo Sand Jewish people.jpg (646x1050, 274K)

it doesnt exist as a legitimate nation

desu, Canada is a pretty illegitimate nation too.

>(((Shlomo Sand)))

Very good source.