How do i get the courage to go to the gym?

I need to go to my apartments gym since I'm paying for it. Usually in the past I would just do a lil tiny bump of pcp for this sort of thing and I'd be okay. But I can't do that anymore, so, how do I courage to gym?
I'm worried about a lot of things going wrong.

Attached: 1549303324613.jpg (1600x2160, 216K)

The vast majority of gym-goers either could not give a fuck about anyone around them. They're there to focus on themselves.

*or are just as terrified of being judged as you are

What about niggers?

welp, youre plain fucked OP

Just have to go my dude. I was fucking terrified first time I went back in Jan. Lasted about the first 3 times I went.

You might even make a friend if your not a pussy loser like I am.

Niggers are too bussy hollering and hooting and talkinfg about ball

Nobody gives a fuck aboutt you op

I'll have pic related in my pocket. I'm ready to cut a nigger when necessary :^)

Attached: screwpop-utilityknife.jpg (600x490, 37K)

They also go around knocking on doors and attacking people if they answer. Happened to me before.

What are you afraid of them stealing, your gains?

yeah, because you're going to get jumped at a gym...

A gym at an apartment complex. Well if they knocked me out and took my keys I'd be in trouble. That and don't they just go around hitting people for no reason?

I remember I was intimidated when I started too. Then I got a little bit stronger and started comparing myself to everyone there. I would estimate people's BW and count their plates and reps and think 'oh shit I can outlift that guy'... but after a week or two of this it became so exhausting. I began to ask why do I care what anyone else is doing? Once I met a bigger guy that was doing some isolation thing I forget what and I asked why he was going so light and he had a whole long story about how he ate poorly the night before, tore a muscle, had a cold ... on and on. There are A MILLION things that affect how much you can lift on a particular day at a particular time 90% of which people can't know from looking at you. Another thing I've realized is from doing MT... you have no fucking clue how someone is trained. I know dudes 160cm 120lbs that could kick anyone's ass. Going to the gym is not just 'lol how much can you even lift'.. its flexibility, endurance, cardio, rep ranges, and strength.

In short - focus on technique, get that perfect first, then increase the weight, then fix your technique, then feel sorry for the dude that's trying to lift 2x his body weight and can't even go 90 degrees.

That's a little more helpful. Thanks. I'm like the OP pic yet somehow doughy at the same time, if I flex out I look toned enough but I can't hold that shit too long lol. My elbows are wider than my biceps, that shit just pisses me off eternally because I haven't figured out how to fix it.

Oh and I can also lift my own weight over my head and walk with it and throw it, I've done that with pallets before. But that's only like 150lb so lol

maybe try ketamine?

I wish, the pcp would really fucking do it. But I've done so much I peed blood 2 years ago, still have bladder problems, afraid to touch it again

Can't do PCP or LSD anymore because HPD I guess. Annoying spoopy tracers. I have no idea what a blank surface looks like anymore.

Maybe I should just keep in mind that I'm a fried lunatic with shitty nerve endings and use that to my advantage?

Last time I was punched in the face, which was during the nigging mentioned earlier, I just stood there and fucking stared at him. I don't know why I didnt hit him back or say anything, they did run though.

Why would you be nervous?
I go to the gym about 6 days a week. I have never ever bothered judging anyone there. I just don't care. If someone scrawny comes along, great, he wants to improve. If someone fat comes along, great, he wants to improve.

Don't worry OP, it's fine.

I'm mostly worried about niggers that think "ha that lil whiteboi can't even lift, I'm gonna jump him"

Bring the gym to your home. Get some adjustable dumbbells, an incline bench, maybe even go the extra mile and get a barbell and some weights.

That's what I want to do but I'm already paying for apartment gym and I kinda dislike this apartment so I should really fuckin use it

Your Mom seems to like them a lot l, so I'm sure you will too.

My family owned slaves and participated in lynchings lol

Well they didn't call them slaves they called them niggers ™ like something you get at the store

I just started hitting the GYM I don’t give a fuck about anyone in fact I don’t even know what the fuck I’m doing most of the time I seen people laugh at me I got my favorite music playing to me the whole world is dead and I’m a super hero bad ass mofo around

based gymtard

So you're telling me when my scrawny ass goes in to powerlift 30lb freeweights I should just ignore people laughing at me? Okay..

You've never been around niggers on a free premise

Attached: -1107444009441579418.jpg (960x960, 326K)

Yes, but unironically.

If you're too embarrassed to start you're too embarrassed to get good. You won't make it to 40lbs if you're too much of a bitch to practice despite nobodies hassling you.

Ask friend who goes there to take you with him.