Brunei pass law to stone gays(if they have sex in public)

Why do whites people care what other countries do. White people are a degenerate race your men are pussies and feminine your the only race that is into cuckholding u love when a migrant fuks ur wife u love being gay and shoving fist up ur poo poo. Mind ur own business u degenerate people I can't wait to breed ur women and Europe turns Muslim by 2050 Mashallal once we take over Europe will be masculine again
>pic rela

Attached: image.png (500x1249, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1364360/Sex-education-Do-want-5-year-old-child-given-explicit-lessons.html
archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConqu
archive.org/details/aftertheballhowa00kirk
archive.org/details/afterballhowamer00kirkrich
duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays in the site:worldcat.org&ia=web
duckduckgo.com/?q=https://duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays in the site:worldcat.org&ia=web
duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays site:youtube.com&ia=web
duckduckgo.com/?q=https://duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays site:youtube.com&ia=web
twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/742482573910278144
invidio.us/watch?v=2u3hmZCsXoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok gaywad

Holy fucking shit I can't wait for gays to Get Stoned by Muslims because you want to know why you're probably going to accept getting stoned by Muslims as a form of redemption. Does anyone remember the gay couples that were going out to the Middle East to give the headed by islamists and they said that that was true Redemption for being gay like is this the fucking final pale that these people take is that being killed is an acceptable form of like the life I don't even fucking know anymore honestly I just hope all of you faggots and Muslims get killed

More power to you. The only people I see getting butthurt about this are celebrities trying to rile up their worshippers

I think stoning them is a bit too far. Chemical castration and a couple lashes is enough.

It would be ok if amerifats didn't invade our countries and didn't complain when we make our laws to keep our men masculine but of course u tards have to obey isreal and bomb us now we r breeding European women I don't want our ppl to become feminine like whites and cucked
If they fuck in public they deserve stoning never forget soddom and gommora, also of course white ppl are ok with their sons taking it up the ass u guys are feminine cucks

Attached: image.jpg (1218x1030, 555K)

It's if they have sex in public? I can't see anything wrong with this.

Attached: Conversion_AfterTheBall_p153.png (850x901, 1.25M)

>be right-wing in a house with other right wingers
>house is decorated in generally rightwing memorabilia
>One has a Bruneian gf
>buy her a Bruneian flag for her birthday to show our inclusivity of her into the house so she is not surrounded by MAGA hats and ethnoflags.
>be this week or so
>the biggest flag in the house is now a symbol of stoning LGBT to death under Sharia.
Nice

You know if they have their way, the leftists will teach your kids to be gay too dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1364360/Sex-education-Do-want-5-year-old-child-given-explicit-lessons.html

Attached: Sex_ed_5_year_olds.jpg (638x610, 189K)

You should really get this book and read it

After the Ball: How America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays in the 90's

***Downloadable***
archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConqu erItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s

archive.org/details/aftertheballhowa00kirk

archive.org/details/afterballhowamer00kirkrich

Locate After the Ball through the World Library Catalog
duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays in the site:worldcat.org&ia=web duckduckgo.com/?q=https://duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays in the site:worldcat.org&ia=web

After the Ball on YouTube
duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays site:youtube.com&ia=web duckduckgo.com/?q=https://duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays site:youtube.com&ia=web

Attached: BornThatWay_AfterTheBall_p184.png (543x852, 617K)

Paul Joseph Watson is being a dumb ass about this. Perhaps he wants you out of the UK more than he dislikes the LGBT movement.

Attached: paul_joseph_watson.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

PJW is gay you idiot.

twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/742482573910278144

Attached: Capture.png (1569x1661, 3.25M)

Daily reminder if every Englishman converted tomorrow the left wing globohomo would be annhilated overnight and we be 99% white in a generation.

Attached: 1552675486772.jpg (636x1008, 220K)

That explains a lot. So he isn't actually against degeneracy then.

Attached: Propaganda_xxviii.png (519x347, 328K)

That also explains why he hates Muslims so much.

Attached: Greece_AfterTheBall-p367.png (1047x833, 1.27M)

Mashallah I can't wait till we spread liberalism to more Muslims. Have any of you guys actually fucked an arab qt? This is going to open a whole new sexual market for us while arab men are going to become incels lol.

Attached: noor-darius-1.jpg (872x631, 119K)

>wahhh you killed all muh peoples
>wahhh your men are pussies

stfu Karachi

>if they have sex in public

Everyone who has sex in public should be stoned to death.

By 2050 your shitty sandnigger state will be already conquered by India and you goatfuckers muslim will be executed or enslaved to clean shit from indian streets

I work with a homosexual chap. In the ocean of piss that is my companty, he is one of the few people whose company I enjoy - no attitude, no ego, and always very mellow and personable.
He was quite upset to find out about the situation in Brunei, and it was when he announced he would like to gun down these people that I realised Jow Forums might be wrong about The Gays...

Agreed

Attached: 08D3F53D6A934218B18E4EAB0CC477C7.jpg (260x194, 23K)

Maybe he's just being so pleasant because he's trying to get you in the sack.

Attached: right.gif (328x328, 1.48M)

Explains y he dies for fags dur if gays have sex in public don't stone them,protect our western culture of sticking dicks up our ass from masculine Islamic invaders
Arab ppl are ugly af lmao amerimutt thinks all Muslims are Arabs good take their women I'll perfer European women
Stfu chink
Based kraut ur women have amazing eyes
Meme flag btw according to statistic Europe will be 50% Muslim by 2050 and if u come here u will know white women love migrants
>this is a masculine Muslim kid while ur white kids are dressing as girls and taking pictures with other faggot whites in drag

Attached: image.jpg (378x284, 67K)

Sodomites are vicious and murderous at heart, that's well known.

They are definitely angry and have a grudge against white men. Notice the weird sentence about raising your kids to be gay. I would have to think that is child molestation.

Attached: AmericanAryans_AfterTheBall_xvii.png (1269x2009, 2.59M)

I was just thinking about this video PJW made where he was supposed to be reading off messages from crazy women trying to date. He's probably one of the fags on here trying to convince young men to convert.

Attached: IMG_6949.jpg (1242x1784, 347K)

Those kids are probably already dead after being anally raped and shotted by american soldiers

You mean he doesn't respect me for my opinions, integrity and work ethic?

Why do wh*Te crosscucks impose the globo homo on everyone?

Nigger. Arabs hate you

If you're even a 5+ most homosexuals would try and fuck you. Homos have notoriously low standards.

Not necessarily. How does a man present himself to a woman he is trying to get with. Best behavior.

Attached: 1532270521556.jpg (901x922, 187K)

Thanks for posting every possible reaction image to that article.

Attached: why_do_you_care_what_fags_do_in_their_own_bedrooms.jpg (750x767, 539K)

Why do white christians defend gays? We muslims want to kill gays shut the fuck up and not our fault you dont follow the bible.

Based Brunei outlawing gay pride parades and public LGBT+ sex under threat of stoning. Meanwhile gay liberals want to import this and are colossal islam apologists/defenders, you can't make that shit up.

Never accept an open drink from this guy if you are hanging out with him.

Attached: Debut-2015-Anette-Sidor-theatrical-onesheet-1-press.jpg (700x1000, 132K)

Do you think it's okay to rape a slut? I would not want rapist degenerate garbage as a son in law. My concern is Muslims have a problem with allowing their young men to be unclean and degenerate.

Attached: clint_not_pleased.jpg (1000x500, 53K)

Can you send a link that explains the laws are for public sex? I don't doubt it but I'm having trouble finding it and it's big if confirmed.

It's part of their culture whites invented being gay just like Ancient Greece
Aren't most homos pedophiles and 80% have AIDS
This,Christians don't follow their bible in bible God destroyed soddom and ghomora but Christians rather follow what mr Goldberg the priest said
No rape is disgusting in Quran rape is haram u need wife consent,
>being any faggotry,furry,cuckholding,taking dicks up ur shithole is a white thing all of these degeneracy is from being white

Attached: image.png (500x772, 192K)

>Aren't most homos pedophiles and 80% have AIDS

Does this help with your question?

invidio.us/watch?v=2u3hmZCsXoE

I don't know about AIDS though.

im telling you shut the fuck up about OUR laws in OUR lands nigger nobody wants to make shariah in europe unless we outbreed you not our fault you have low sperm quality fucking betas

Muslim or a gay trying to cause a war with Muslims. Not being able to tell is kind of a problem.

Attached: 1550720954414.jpg (979x832, 232K)

Honestly as more degenerate and gross our society the more I’m tolerant of Muslims. And I hate Muslims.

I'll take Muslims over the gay agenda

Attached: signal-2018-07-23-221358.jpg (759x1024, 232K)

Man I'm really disappointed about PJW being gay, but I guess that explains why he was ripping on Muslims for protesting against teaching sex ed to five year old kids.

Attached: lactatia.jpg (290x435, 21K)

Is it just me or is this grosses as hell?

Attached: SexEdFor5YO.jpg (339x152, 56K)

Imagine my shock.

there's nothing a woman wants less than a shitskins besides maybe cancer, but maybe not

That nip dude up top looks like he wants to run a katana through his kid.