How much effort to put in to get a gf

Hi Jow Forums, I'd truly appreciate your help when it comes to getting/finding a girlfriend.

How often (just need an estimation) should you text a girl you like ?

How often should you talk to her so she doesn't think you're desperate ?

How much will getting buff/muscular help ?

Do you recommend to mostly go on movie, beach dates ?

Attached: 147823053501.jpg (1080x1350, 1.24M)

Forget all of your questions- there are no exact answers. It is more about matching a person's energy and whether or not you both mature the connection. Anything else is playing stupid games. And you tailor the date to the woman's interests.

>How often (just need an estimation) should you text a girl you like ?
As often as she responds back. No exact rule, but text her, and if she responds immediately, text her back quickly. I’d she responds in 3 hours text her back after an hour and half or so. Keep her pace basically.

>How often should you talk to her so she doesn't think you're desperate ?
Again, move to seeing her in person as soon as possible. Texting should mainly be used for either setting up dates, or talking about a good time you already had.
>How much will getting buff/muscular help ?
It won’t. Idk why guys think being jacked helps. It will catch a girls eye, but it will never be the reason she wants to date you. However the work ethic it takes to get fit, she might be attracted to. And that’s more important.

>Do you recommend to mostly go on movie, beach dates ?
Never movie dates! Never! Only go on those with a girl who is already your GF. Go on dates were you can converse with her, and have physical contact with her. Beach date is better.

Hope the advice helps. Im here all week

>Never movie dates! Never! Only go on those with a girl who is already your GF.
Fuck, I literally went to the movies with a girl last week.
We still had a fun time, though I hate to say that I didn't make any physical contact (a kiss, hug) happen that night.

Well did you make it happen on a different night? Have you gone on a second date?

Not yet.
She said she might be available for another date next thursday.

correction: Thursday night

Fuck well you are already behind the 8 ball. But seriously the very first thing you always should do on a date is give the girl a damn hug. And don’t pat her back! It means you want to stop hugging her. It’s also a chance for her to smell you, which is a good thing. Wear cologne. Have a plan for what to do with her?

>the very first thing you always should do on a date is give the girl a damn hug
Oh fuck I'm going out on the first date with this girl tomorrow should I do this? I don't really know her too well and we're going to check out some muesums. Is that too much physical contact?

Attached: 0EA094B6-D1EC-45E4-99F1-BB05A8614B37.jpg (612x612, 20K)

I've been thinking about going to a restaurant with her (maybe TGIF) then I'd grab a few drinks with her at a bar that's close by.
Damn it, I kind of hate being such a noob when it comes to dating.

Literally as soon as you see her you hug her! That’s an order! Guys wonder why they get friend zoned and it’s because they are terrified of showing any sexuality at all. Shit man if you don’t hug her as soon as you great her just go home. And also tell her she looks beautiful when you do it! Set the mood man!

I’d suggest going to a local place, non chain. Somewhere unique. You want her to remember it. That’s a good why to have a lot on conversation going. How old are you both?

You should absolutely go in for the hug when you greet her. It’s an easy way to establish physical contact right away. Don’t go for a two arm full-body hug though, that’s a bit too intimate for someone you barely know

Listen to this guy besides the full 2 arm body hug. Fucking go for it. It’s a date, you aren’t her friend, you are trying to be her future man. Don’t be shy

I'm 24 and she's 22.
I'll hug her (not with two arms) next time, fucking wish I did it sooner.

Okwell I hope I don't come off as weird but I'll try it

You’ll come off as weird, if you hesitate! Just go for it. Act like you are excited to see her!

It's me (OP) again.
I recently found out that she's been dating a guy before me and she invited him to her b-day party, while I wasn't invited.
Man, I feel like such a fucking retard for asking her out again.
I wish I knew about this sooner, fuck !

As much as you fucking like. Who gives a shit if she thinks that you're desperate if you aren't? Then she's just stupid and not worth it. And if you're desperate enough to need to watch for that ... better start with that and get a life.

Not much. As long you're not super skinny or some fat fuck, it's almost irrelevant. Generally most women prefer at least a bit muscle but it's better to focus on a look you're comfy with anyway.

Movie dates are 7th grade shit. You want to do some shit that allows you to actually talk or at least DO things.

Thanks for your help dude.
Though due to what I've just said here I think it would be very stupid for me to date her again.
I think the smartest thing I can do right now is to date another girl (NO movie date) and I'll hug her the moment we meet on a date night.

>how much effort

we’ll it depends. do you just want a gf, or does she need to be “hot” (7+/10)?

The former will come to you if you’re charming, the latter will come to you f your charming and also hot. But if you aren’t hot and super confident, the “hot” girls will take much more effort (you have to find them, approach them, ask them out, lead them, etc).

When you truly have an interesting topic to talk about. If you have any doubt in your mind if she’s interested in that topic, don’t.

You can also send random funny memes every once in a while (don’t go overboard and become a clown).

Same as above. If you’re already close, you can make small talk without it seeming awkward. You’ll know when that is because she’ll do the same.

it will make you confident, so a lot.

both are fine. beach if you get along well and the conversation stays alive, movie if you feel like you don’t have anything of great value to say.

> Do you recommend to mostly go on movie, beach dates ?
Movie dates aren't that good because it's hard to feel if you guys click if you're in a setting where you hardly interact. Better would be to for example get coffee or drinks together; talk a bit and see if you click. That's probably the fastest way to find out whether a relationship could work. It's also pretty low-stakes for both parties. Beach or park are similar; whatever floats your boat.

>le youtube tutorial generation
Kill yourself

Not OP, but how do you guys manage to get a girlfriend(s) ?
What's your secret ?