GIOYC / Get It Off Your Chest

Maybe it's just not meant to be.

Attached: 1449951437183.jpg (251x211, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eq0DLBuiwzY
youtube.com/watch?v=HKxpra3SlhY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know I see you from afar, right?

I hate this. I hate having a shitload of things to do and to worry about and yet the only thing I really care and spend all my time thinking about is you.

I'm riddled with anxiety. Everyone expects me to be perfect at everything and I'm not. My family doesn't understand why I'm not doing well and they make me feel like a worthless bag of shit. They've never given me a word of encouragement in my entire life and they screwed me up so badly as a child I was considering suicide by age 8, all I remember of my childhood is an endless sense of terror and crying every day. How can someone who never did a single thing to help you turn around and expect you to have magically turned into some upper class-esque harvard-educated-type marvel of perfection in all spheres? On top of it I've constantly been betrayed by everyone and used as an emotional punching bag. It's the best I can do not to be bitter to the point of harming myself in the process. No, I'm not successful. I opened my heart and told them what I actually wanted to do in life and they mocked me and did everything they could to not support me.

I hate my past, I wish I could scrub every remnant from my body. No matter what I change and how far I run the scars are indelible. I despise them so much. If I screamed for five days straight every grievance in my heart it wouldn't be half of it all. You selfish, alcoholic, self absorbed, drug addict, neglectful bastards! I HATE YOU AND YOU DESERVE IT

In agreement

How far we've fallen

Wish I had a little more time to get to know you. You seemed nice, and I had rarely seen a girl this gorgeous

Are you a stalker?

I've lost my focus on everything because all I can think about is you.
All I think about when I write is you.
All I see when I close my eyes is you.
All I want to learn about is you.

Don't you know?

My Mother wasn't supportive of something I did and it's made me feel down and distracted all day.
How do I move past this and carry on?

Make high pitched screams until she buckles and gets you the tendies you deserve.

As soon as the pressure is off, I forget all of the plans I made.

I don't live with my mother, I rang her up.

Am I really just a cynical asshole destined to a life of being a miserable cunt?

Is this a rhetorical question or do you want an actual answer?

Had a really depressing chidhood, raised by my brother and cousins who would humiliate me on a daily basis.

Once I go to university, things were not perfect, but I was studying the thing that I love and I was pretty good at it. Graduated and got a great job doing the thing that I loved and a wonderful girlfriend.

Got depressed again and started drinking daily to the point of passing out, only way to fall asleep. My girlfriend leaves, tired of my current state.

Things got so bad that I quit and went back to live with my parents.

It's been a year and everyday is like hell, knowing that I ruined everything, all that I had worked for, just because I was a weak pussy.

Highly suspicious an old friend of mine is trying to get money out of me. I've heard from numerous people that hes tried to do the same to them. I want to be nice because again hes an old friend of mine but I also want to tell him to fuck off because I know he just uses any money given to him on drugs

Nothing lasts forever. Not even a depressed state. Change and grow my friend

youtu.be/eq0DLBuiwzY
So even YouTube poops are going the way of the leftbook. I get the parody but some of the things were a bit eerie

What do you guys think about breaking up through
>text
>phone call
>in person

Alright, no more wasting time.

I hate people so much, so many people are so worthless. They can't even keep their fucking emotions consistent. I'd rather be alone than deal with them.

And I have schizophrenia and herpes at the same time.

In person, otherwise they’ll demonize you.

We can fix this.

GAH I'M GOING TO SERIOUSLY FINISH MY BACHELORS SOON AND FUCKING HAVE AN ACTUAL CAREER THAT I ENJOY DOING AND I AM NOT GOING TO DO RETAIL FOREVER. This fucking sucks that I'm still doing retail at 28 fucking years old but I tell myself everyday, just push it through for a little while longer, until I finally break through what I am meant to do in my 30's. My 30's will finally be the decade of long awaited relief. I know it. I can feel it. I just have to suffer for just another year or so more. I can do this. I can fucking do this.

Attached: Baww.png (200x191, 41K)

I fucking hate that I have to keep myself alive because it's the "right" thing to do. People in my life will be sad and I guess that matters or some shit even though they wouldn't care until after I was gone anyway.

Well I'M fucking sad as fuck and I wish I had a quick clean way to kill myself because I can't fucking stand life anymore. Getting my heart broken was the last straw.

If you figure out a quick, easy, and painless method, please let me know.

I really hope I meet someone again. I can't keep harboring these feelings for P knowing full well she isn't interested and never will. Plus I hate seeing her posts and getting paranoid she might be wth another dude. It's not my business after all

All I can do is tell you I love you as often as I can and I do. I will support you and take care of you as much as I can

So I just read some really fucked up shit hentai and I think it finally shocked me out of my /d/eviant streak. I- I think I'm going back to vanilla for a while.

Life has been hard without you lately. I miss you and I'm sorry for how I treated you, I know my temper gets the best of me. I'm glad you're happy now that I'm out of your life. I plan on staying far away. I love you and I hope life treats you well. This was all my fault anyways, and I couldn't be any more remorseful. I just hope I get out of my own head before it kills me.

I don't like feeling so uncomfortable all the time. I need to sleep but I feel so restless and the discomfort just exacerbates it. I can't really do anything about it, but fuck I wish I could just trade in my body for a new one.

I just kinda wanna follow up on this... I had jacked off before reading it, and I wanted to see if I would enjoy it, even though I knew it had a really fucked up plot point I tried to ignore. But then another plot point caused the one I tried to ignore to go to a whole new level of fucked up and I... I just had to stop reading.
Like, it's a mother daughter thing and... daughter kills her mother's next child.

It's not all your fault, I played a part in this just as much as you did. I love and miss you too, just promise to take care of yourself out there and find something that makes you happy.

I deserve to harm and kill others

I'll always want to harm them

I think it's past your bedtime

I hope you and others die from terrorists or something similar

I'll always want to kill you

I deserve cookies

Attached: B1DF7AD2-C47C-4C21-8510-CDD44D0CECC1.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Are girls scared of snakes and spiders? I have a Python and a couple tarantulas for pets and it just dawned on me that of I bring some qt grill to my place, she might not like being surrounded by spiders and a snake.

Is this a big deal for them?

Attached: IMG_20190518_123918.jpg (1181x1748, 151K)

I deserve to have somebody that I can torture and abuse

If I see you again I'll kill you

I deserve to call you a filthy flying faggot thirsty for (you)'s.

I'm really sorry, K.

I think it really depends on the person. I think snakes are pretty fucking neat, but I can't say I'm a huge fan of spiders. They're okay if they keep to themselves, just don't put one on me.

You deserve to be a corpse

Kate

I wish we could talk again, but there is no way to reach you. I'm glad that if I got to reconnect with anyone from college that it was you.

Depends on the girl.
I love spiders but not a fan of snakes

I'll always deserve to murder them

I deserve desert mixed with her cunt so I can have a fun time diving down on her like the dog I was destined to be.
A Mandango.

I want to kill all of them others should suffer

What kind of dessert? Asking for a friend

I think my eating disorder is killing me. Im down to 120 lbs and am in almost constant pain. It doesn't matter anymore, there's something wrong with me on the inside. I tried so hard to be fixed.

Hope you get back soon. Missed you more than I thought I would.

You will never know what was me and what was some other anonymous poster. Don’t bother searching

Cake.
A chocolate cake with raspberry sauce and pink frosting.
I would put a bit of it and a stemless cherry inside her so I can lick and drink as much as I desire with all that flavor until the cherry pops out.

That's just one thing I could do with it. I could go forever talking about how useful cake is, but I think this is ideal. Maybe without the cherry, but how will I know when to stop?

>Get It Off Your Chest

i'm expecting my posts to be suppressed and deleted, since i like and too damn much. And no, i don't want to visit a shink since i'm confident that i'll drop dead faster than bother anybody else with my ramblings below.

See this pic? This waifu representation of our planet is what i visualise enjoyably getting gangbanged by a pack of n*ggers, or politely saying "Thanks for stopping by, come again!" after cumming and pissing in Her mouth - for the spare time that i have masturbating in this turd world shithole, as i also meditatively send this hatefuck energies to the core of the Earth. The reason is that i strongly believe in the Gaia hypothesis and that i also believe that our Solar System is specifically designed to harvest most of humans since time immemorial and will continue to do so until human extinction.

(cont'd)

Attached: 6e90ef025cbbfbf857ffdd4754ecfe3b.jpg (1577x2197, 1.02M)

Tapioca pudding

(cont'd)

i've read too many damn things online to be of strong opinion that:
>the Moon is an actual gigantic ancient space ark, the biblical New Jerusalem. It also is the HQ for fragmenting and recycling souls to be reincarnated on Earth with total amnesia.
>the Sun is just an electric conduit for other more powerful stars nearby, and so our sun is a literal space cuckold that bears witness to getting its planets showered with foreign energies.
>the Earth has ancient civilizations in the past that is more technologically advanced than our postmodern global society, but were reduced to mere dirt due to a fuckload of disasters every new Mayan era (baktun) - and this Mayan era also allows the Earth to bloat up in size so that the oceans today are larger than a thousand years ago.
>modern humans are a mix of ancient humanoid aliens and native protohumans, making the Earth a single mom. But then the diversity of human races, along with other genocided racial subgroups, suggest that the Earth loved a good gangbang from others in that distant past.
>said gangbanging humanoid aliens had a nasty war with each other inside the Solar System, and the eventual winners redefined human society after the English Civil War - that slowly but surely increased the quantity of insufferable humans worldwide (AKA sheeple, goyim).
>Saturn is well-documented to be really sadistic to Her human food with the Moon as accomplice, but then the rest of the planets love to spice up their human palette by narcissitically playing mind games on Earth (AKA astrology, zodiac signs)
>Globalism and/or World War Three will finally allow the mass culling of billions of humans into an etheric free-for-all feast for the entirety of the Solar System. This will benefit the Earth greatly since the massive amount of human souls will once again bloat her up.

Attached: 4825c12eabc4bbb62e55fdb642f72df0.jpg (1660x811, 1.23M)

That’s smoking hot. I’m willing

Eewww

(cont'd)

With all of this being said, pic related sums it up best.

Attached: 1557083483266.jpg (2771x1295, 596K)

Jesus, this thread is flooded with turbo spergs.

Y'ALL NEED JESUS
You want be to be direct? You want this the /x/ way? Years of meds didn't work, yes?
FINE
FINE, IM GONNA FUCKING INVOKE ST.MICHAEL IN A NON-SCHIZO TYPE OF WAY IN AN ATTEMPT TO HAUL YOU ASS OUT OF HELL!

I finished something that I have been working years towards and am now estranged from those closest to me and live with a strange visceral sadness

Is finance a good career path if I'm good with basic math but not good enough with problem solving to go into engineering? I'm also not good enough with theoretical math so I can't go too deep into the computer science. What are some better alternatives for someone that understand some math but not that good?

I deserve to murder them

She molested me.

20s are for hard work and discipline. You work your ass off in your youth to reap the benefits for the rest of your life.

suuuu weeee side!

I want to fucking slit my wrists and scream and bang my head against the wall

Dayum, I wish you were nearby so we could.

I think I'm unhappy in my relationship, and my bf has done alot of piece of shit things but I cant control the dopamine that releases when I'm with him and it's not fucking fair

I'll murder you

Just because I won't Fall in love with someone who just wants to be an object in my orbit?

You deserve harm and abuse

I hope I die during surgery

I deserve to harm your family

It feels like my entire persona was a lie I made up to cope with repeated sexual abuse I received from females growing up

I'll always want to kill you

We could have had fun. I never got closure

i'm smelly

I just want closure. You're such a piece of shit.

You just gave yourself the closure you needed.

I wish.

If they don't respect you enough to discuss the state of your relationship with them then are they worth the pain they're causing you? Someone who degrades you in such a way never truly cared for you. These types of people take and leave once they've had their fill without much of a care.

Thanks for responding user. I know, but the thing is I had closure because that was my mindset. Then years later, my ex contacted me looking for closure by dumping a whole load of shit on me then going AWOL. It really fucked with my closure. I don't know why.

Let her go user

I know but I just want to feel vindicated. I feel so angry and I can't seem to let the anger go even after so long.

Shit sorry, replied to wrong person.

You should Google narcissistic hoovering and see if anything strikes a chord with you. I don't know the details of your situation but it's common for narcissists to try to reel you back into previous trauma months or years after the discard, reopening wounds that had been closed and reinvigorating the pain from the past.

>Only one (1) chance at life
>aggressively balding at 19
I'm so lonely. My hair looks mangled even after I buzz cut it. I wish I could experience what life is like for attractive people.

Attached: 1557695496249.jpg (720x762, 65K)

Ah fuck, that sounds really on point. I always figured you have to be like socially adept to be manipulative though. Like that saying don't attribute to evil what you can attribute to stupidity or something.

I really want to feel better about myself and I don’t know how anymore. I feel like I’m not good at the things I thought I was, all the goals that I set up for myself don’t feel like something I actually want to accomplish and I just feel empty when I’m done with them. Maybe this is all because I’m just a whiny 19 year old, I’ve been told by how privilege I am by everyone around me, they are not wrong, and it feels boring as fuck knowing that. I have no clue how to really appreciate how privileged I am, or how to even use it. Again, maybe I’m just a spoiled ass prick, I just hope to find something I actually want to feel like I’m capable of accomplishing one day and feel really good about it.

I deserve to deserve something.

youtube.com/watch?v=HKxpra3SlhY

I'm thinking of you lately. The last day we saw each other was brief, very brief even. Both nervous, both unsure of where to go from here. I know the tension went up during that day. When I went home I felt a great sense of freedom. We both know we were stuck in that cycle for at least a year, or I was. I wanted it to stop much earlier, but I felt bad to drop you off like that. Then again it's not my fault you were a cold distant bitch. You brought it on yourself. Now you're probably sitting there, in your new place. I don't care much about you anymore, yet you still come up in my thoughts. Stupid fucking cunt. You'll regret your choices. Watch me succeed, bitch.

I want to tell you how I feel but I fear being rejected so much that I can’t, but I have to tell you. It’s hell.