Shazam and DC go woke!!!!

To anyone thinking of watching Shazam in the belief that it may be better than Captain Marvel, then think again. Shazam is not only boring as hell and made for kids 12 and under, but woke! Very brave and powerful.

>Cast is (((Diverse))) and the main characters include an asian and white femlae interracial relationship, 1 fat white kid, 1 crippled white kid, 1 white girl, 1 nigglett girl, and 1 asian.
>Fat white male is gay. Goes into a strip bar at one point and exits saying "Thats not my thing".
>All vilians in the movie are white males
>Bullies in movie are all white males
>Shazam saves a girl at one point who chastizes him for mansplaining and for saving her. Says she needs no man to save her. Ends with Shazam acknowledging his privilege.
>Really horrible fight sequences. Literally meant for toddlers.
>Very boring. A movie you could walk out on.
>At one point the patriarchy gets its head taken off when Shazam flighs into a statue of what appears to be Christopher Columbus, taking his head off.
>When Shazam shares his powers with the other kids, the fat gay guys adult form appears to somehow be a muslim???
>Black kid in superhero form makes speech about condemning violence.
>Every scene contains at least one black and one white person. Cast is well over half black.

These are just some of the SJW nonsense that is in this movie. This is one of the few movies I have ever thought about walking out on. DC is now woke, and thats a good thing!

Attached: shazam.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWJOXczogps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>capeshit ends up being capeshit
gee OP, and kikes run hollywood ruining mainstream media, who ever would have thought? If you watch super hero movies you get what you deserve, to be treated like a child

Except the film didn't have basedboys in it sucking the cocks of the Black and Asian super heroes.

Also Super Man shows up at the end

yep, total shit.
What a shock

god bless you user Jow Forums is save from another naff super hero movie that promotes niggers as people and other mystery meat as ingenious creators of civilisation and guardians of social values.

Attached: hero.gif (500x309, 669K)

>white femlae
she's not white, she's hispanic
there's no fat white male
the villain is a jew
that was not columbus at all, retard

>caring about capeshit
kys

>the 7 sins and a caterpillar are white males

Damn thanks.
I saw it had good ratings, guess I know why now.
Is it not even a little fun?

Do you think that dude fucks kids?
He’s very good buddies with Seth Green.

Remember Jow Forumsacks, every dollar you withhold from DC is a dollar given to (((Marvel)))

>The wizard searches entire earth for worthy, pure-hearted champion
>it's a white boy
this is pretty much white supremacy, calm your tits faggot

No woke movie would include a family prayer.

Nice try marvel shill

Its not as bad you think. The homo scene could mean he is not into fornication. Could be religious. The racial stuff is no big deal for a conservative. Its no feminist captain marvel trash. Its not perfect, but its a far cry from captain feminist witch.

Attached: HH.jpg (800x533, 73K)

fpbp

>capeshit
it's literally right there in the name user

Daily reminder that you idiots have not created any streaming service similar to netflix, any film company, any institution or business of any kind that's even anti-SJW let alone "pro-white". And if you say you don't have the money you haven't even fathomed the idea, let alone considered crowdfunding the project and neither has anybody you listen to in your podcasts or youtube videos. And before you say it couldn't happen the guy who claimed he was raising money to build the wall raised millions almost overnight. There's literally no excuse other than sloth and stupidity. You deserve these films. Enjoy.

Attached: 1553722185982.jpg (562x549, 199K)

When I heard it was on its way I had hope for it. Underappreciated character, one of the first ever superheroes. Watched the trailer and threw up in my mouth a little.
Billy Batson was a cripple, worked at a newsstand and later became a reporter, didn't have a sidekick. Also written at a level higher than kid humour. Feh.

Attached: shazam.jpg (500x522, 71K)

no one is going to watch this piece of shit so i dont know what youre going on about

Accelerate!

While I was watching the movie, all I could think was, "Jesus, they actually made a Multicultural Pal's movie".
youtube.com/watch?v=sWJOXczogps

Attached: TheMulticulturalPals.jpg (1134x807, 92K)

Unironically, the movie is extremly wholesum. This retard is just being retarded, there is absolutely nothing pushy about this movie and there's absolutely nothing woke about it. It's a very nice movie that reminded me to old heroes movie where fun was the focus and not all serious and shit

This type of propaganda doesn't accelerate, it desensitizes and conditions.

>Bullies in movie are all white males

I've been noticing this litterally everywhere in media now as well. They really aren't holding back with the demonization/demoralization.

The sad fact is, many impressionable, weak-willed whites in cities will internalize it and become the next generation of masochistic soiboys if right information never gets to them.

Attached: 1492960017909.jpg (1490x1725, 442K)

Fuck off retard, the movie was fun and wholesome.

that clap

Attached: chortle.gif (500x368, 292K)

It's not just this movie, it's all of them, but you already knew that you just don't like hearing it. Sorry but it's the truth. You people are to blame for almost all of your own problems. That's what I'm going on about.

So which Captain Marvel is more bluepilled?

It's a feel-good kid movie, retard.
It's literally what kid movies have been doing for ages now.
Not one moment in the movie made any serious woke-moment, rather to humor it (one kid is vegan and gets teased about it).
Stop being a stupid shithead.

Why would you even see this Op? It's a kids movie.

Why would you even defend this shit? It's a pozzed kids movie.

The "not my thing" was about music, you clod. The fat beaner -he isn't white, faggot- always has earphones in. The little girl said the music in the strip club sounded like the music he listened to.

caring about these movies in the first place is where you messed up. imagine the contrast of culture if all whites opted out of mainstream entertainment? imagine the psychological effect it would have on the now balkanized country?

Nah, m8, just gonna pirate that. No money for propaganda.

That really sucks because Shazam! was the original "Captain Marvel."