My grandmother confided in me a terrible truth

My grandmother confided in me a terrible truth.
From 1973 through 1979, she engaged in an affair with my grandfather's best friend.
She was 23 to 29 during those years, my grandfather 26 to 32.
Grandma has never cheated since then. She says she's been perfectly faithful ever since, and I believe her.
That's still a huge betrayal.
Should I tell Grandpa?

Attached: cheating.jpg (1300x905, 161K)

No
Let them have a peaceful life together for what little remains. What good will telling him do?

>for what little remains
The life expectancy for a 68 year old woman is close to 20 years lol

The grandfather probably only has less than a decade left though.

I hope not! His father lived to 104 and his mother to 99.

Sorry, I guess that's all besides the point lol
Poor Grandpa... betrayed by his wife and best friend... :

He is 72 now and we can assume that they have it good together now despite this betrayal many years ago.

What good could it possibly do to bring that up now?
Scenario a is he knew nothing about this and gets mad. They spend years fighting if they don't just leave each other. Both will be pissed at you.
Scenario b: he already knows but never confronted her and you just make him miserable again.
Either way, you hurt him.

You don't know if he is going to live 5, 10 or 20 years. I am sure your grandparents are aware they are about to die as many of their friends are starting to die.
Living with that knowledge means their time is very precious and this bomb can only deprive them of good moments they have left.

yes you need to tell her
a person who truly loves someone would never cheat because they are willing to give up that part of their life to their partner.
the bitch never truly loved him, he needs to know the betrayal before death.

also tell him to tie her up and make her watch him fuck another bitch, i don't care if he's old my granddad got revenge on my g-ma for being a whore: tied her up and fucked a bitch while he was 94 years old and kept doing it everyday until he did it more times than she cheated on him.
she died but the worst part was he kissed the other woman while she wanted one last kiss, later on a few years he passed after fucking the same girl.

i'll never forget what he said to me:
"she never truly loved you if she thinks of cheating as being thoughtful to her relations with you. the moment she does and the signs you can tell, you tie her up, find a bitch, start to fuck her and say to your love "if you're quiet throughout, i know i deserve this."

funny thing is it happened, i was happy to know what betrayal looked like on her face.
so now i fuck her sister in front of her and she's fine with it everyday being a cuckquean, she's even happy to clean up, though i still fuck her but more her sister

No, fuck you you little prick. What right do you have to go telling other people's secrets, even if they are about them?
It's not your fucking businesses.

No, of course you don't tell him

She confided in you, you don't betray your own grandmother OP

You stay in your own lane and let them live their own lives

The real question is why is she telling you? Clearly she feels somewhat guilty about her dirty secret so in order to feel better she wanted to confide in someone. She's dragged you into this scenario when you should have had nothing to do with it, out of pure selfishness. Your grandma is a total bitch and is forcing you to live with the guilt of either not telling your grandfather or putting him through the anguish of finding out his wife cuckolded him.
Even if you decide against telling him (personally I would but we all have different morals) you should cut communication with your grandma as much as possible.

>you should cut communication with your grandma as much as possible.

????
I should cut ties with my loving grandmother because of one mistake (telling me this)?

well if you'd rather betray your grandfather than your grandmother then no

nope

it's not an eithe/o choice, and it's not his to make.
no one got hurt since no one knows.
user loves both his grandparents and should keep his mouth shut and mind his own business.
grandma obviously feels guilty but that is her problem, if she wants to tell gramps, her call.

either/or
you're a right cunt, I just want you to know that.
a morally righteous emotionally stunted fucktard with next to zero comprehension of life.

There's a 99% chance he already knows if she's telling you. And frankly, he's a man, he probably cheated on her too at least once.

I wouldn't bother. Too much drama that close to death.

Generally I would argue like this unless the the crime is heinous (i.e. children aren't his or something).

>Before marriage -> Tell him so he can get someone better. There's still time, and they aren't that entangled yet.
>After marriage -> Don't tell. The repercussions are too great, and his life is most likely happier not knowing.

If they are that old, it's probably better to not say anything.

NO Stay the fuck out.

How do you know grandfather didn't get any side-action. Anyway stay the fuck out. 4 real.

There's no real point in doing so. It's not like their marriage is going to get any better or worse at this point. What you should learn from this is to not fully trust anyone until they're 30.

30 year old girl actively wants to fuck me even though she’s in 6 year relationship with dude she wants to marry, increase the loyalty age or specify its only certain girls who are loyal

Grandma shouldn't have told OP in the first place, then

I'd tell him

>he's a man

Roastie detected. Unlike what you whores like to tell each other, men don't just fuck everything that moves. Hell, we invented fucking monogamy!

Reason she told you was for you to realise that your grandpa isn't YOUR grandpa. It's the dude she cucked him with.

Attached: male-taurus-bull-tattoos.jpg (506x600, 55K)

this probably. she knows you're not related to him and his whole lineage dies with him. what a cuck lmao, at least he'll die too dumb to realize it.

All women are whores and should return as property.

He knows OP.

In every relationship, long term, seemingly solid, the wife at one or more points strayed. Sometimes before marriage there was a break or months long breakup and she fucked around a lot and went back to the relationship and the man was so happy to have her back he proposed. Or, they hit a rough patch like he lost a job or she was depressed or feeling unloved and fucked a friend or coworker/boss of yardboy and she successfully convinced the husband it was his fault.

OP, look into your grandfathers eyes and while he might look content or happy and love your grandmother (and she might really love him) you can see the long lasting humiliation of being broken by her.

yeah, OP, you should at least find out your true lineage and family name, could be a Tagaryan or some bastard Habsburg prince or something.

This is my husbands dream, but I’ve never been unfaithful to him. Is the sister hotter?

It's kind of bizarre that she would lay this on you but I would stay out of it. It's not your place to tell him.

I would tell him. If my wife of 50 years cheated on me I would hate her more for taking it to her grave and hate the grandson for helping her conceal it

>Should I tell Grandpa?
>aka: should I start shit over something that happened literally 45 years ago?

No you fucking idiot. Let sleeping dogs lie.

This

yeah, like that counts as "life".

My grandfather lived to 93 and his quality of life didn't really begin going down the shitter until 88. He still had many good, fun years waiting for him after 68. Fast forward 15 years to age 83 and he's still a socially active, physically active mountain of muscle who easily carries large logs around over his shoulder.

This is why I avoid my mothers aunts. Whenever they talk to me they try to rope me into some retired people's intrigue. I'm a fucking guy leave me out of that shit