Twitter is losing it to the joker movie

Twitter is losing it to the joker movie

Attached: SmartSelect_20190406-195939_Chrome.jpg (584x545, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzyyox7h9tY
youtube.com/watch?v=gWc-102Fy4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. OP is a kike and jews are promoting it by talking about it and associating a weird evil Joker with White People. OP is a desperate faggot. Can't fucking wait for Mueller to go public.

He's probably not wrong about this one. I can see some Jow Forums fags taking the message to heart and doing something stupid.

Joaquim Phoenix is not white you faggot retards.

>weird evil joker
how fucking retarded are you?

you niggers need to take the clown pill

I cannot wait for Mueller to go public next week and for the mass suicides of jews to begin.

Attached: joker.jpg (1931x2041, 2.33M)

White mediocrity stands above the brown rabble of this world as gods. I am a very mediocre 5'10", 220, 132 IQ, no debt, secure from assets, haven't had to apply for a job in 25 years. I'm not swimming in pussy or jet setting. I'm wholly unremarkable by any measure of a white man and I wish people like this kike could fathom how much more excruciating it is to live as an "equal" among the bitter, resentful PoCs. I'll take being a B-grade white man to being the White King of the Nog Coalition any day of the fucking week.

All fields, Shlomo.

>Zilerberman
My hatred of kikes keeps getting vindicated. Words can't express it anymore...

AHAHAHAA ONLY LOSERS USE TWITTER.

Normies fear the Honk

Attached: 1554327433352.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>original joker
>drops into toxic chemicals

>nu-joker
>drops into toxic society

/pol...where white people are no longer white.

TWITTERS GONNA FREAK WHEN I SAY IT

>(((Zilberman)))

t. mossad moarpheus the fat jewish schizo
Yikes!

Attached: 1550092595234.png (512x512, 81K)

The N word

Attached: 1554322263956.gif (607x609, 754K)

Kek

>original

Attached: joker66.jpg (350x350, 82K)

is this where you retards find one guy with a stupid opinion and pretend you're allowed to like thing because of it? because you're not. you're not allowed to like anything

(((Zilberman)))

>(((Zilberman)))
Everytime

Attached: 1554326970160.png (512x512, 207K)

Whites are being radicalized by these posts.

ACCELERATE

Attached: 1551015643144.jpg (1200x910, 236K)

Are they just making up the names now?

>rare honk

>pic
fuck, shizo shift is already up?

Attached: ancestory.jpg (503x151, 27K)

That was a YouTube comment on the trailer page

Attached: Untitled 215.jpg (1128x649, 367K)

there's so many more of this kind of stuff on twitter about the joker movie but I wad hoping other anons would post more because i'm lazy.

I'M GONNA SAY IT

this literally happened with the jared leto joker and nobody gave a fuck lol

>Zilberman

say it

BEAUTIFUL AND POWERFUL

Attached: toll956.jpg (677x624, 100K)

The jared leto movie gave preteen kids, both male and female, a nice whore costume to wear at halloween

youtube.com/watch?v=mzyyox7h9tY

Attached: 1553542098460.png (677x677, 578K)

Capeshit is all jewish. You're pushing jewry by making this thread. Stop talking about jewish shit.

Attached: superjew-home.jpg (427x427, 84K)

Dont say the nigger word user!

>muh twatter
You and the zuckbook normies have killed the internet. I hope gay stingrays infect you with AIDS

Attached: 4chan_20Pools_20Closed.jpg (500x400, 52K)

The phrase mediocre white man is really fucking annoying because it implies there's anything wrong with just being an average guy. In real life you always end up dealing with mediocre women, especially non-white women, that have somehow landed job positions a white man in a similar position would not yet liberals only shit on the white guy with a C average but the black girl who manage a C is apparently a goddess worthy of praise.

Also, I'm pretty sure twitter is owned and operated by kikes, so stop posting twitter screencaps, you fucking yids.

>Mediocre Jew jealous of mediocre wypipo
Color me surprised.

Attached: melona_nanael_jelly_sml.jpg (960x540, 105K)

fpbp

I’m 6’4” and weigh the same as you. Eat some greens and clean meat and exercise. Hate me now thank me later.

To paraphrase Socrates’s chewing out of Epigenes in Xenophon’s “Memorabilia”, it is shameful for a man to grow old without having known physical fitness, for in everything thing a man does, even the act of thinking, a sound body is his best ally and protection.

Robert dinero has a major role
full kike movie

Attached: on the nose.jpg (633x360, 119K)

it will become the way in which leftoids accept meritocracy

screen cap this right now

>I saw a teaser trailer for a movie, so I know what happens in the movie and what it's about

Attached: 1456378194933.jpg (255x255, 20K)

I have known it, and it wasn’t worth the effort.

I read the script.
t. WGA-E member

can you imagine the reaction taxi driver would get if it were released today?

Thanks, Jr. but I've earned the right to be a little doughy at my age. I hope you never have to work as hard as I did, for vanity or survival.

this

I can't tell who is shilling who anymore. What the fuck is this moron talking about?

why are you supposed to sympathize with him, because his name is in the title? never heard of an anti-hero? and here i thought jews were well-read intellectuals.

get out of here hollywierd pedo faggot kike mulloch worshiper

it appeals to me for all the wrong reasons

i hate society and want to see it burn

Attached: killrelease.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

They are right to fear us. We are the future. We will inherit this Earth.

toll paid

a twitter girl said this was basically another taxi driver.

Ah doubt it. The only people I’ve ever known to have regretted getting and staying in shape are those who have badly injured themselves in its pursuit either through stupidity, foolishness, accident or misfortune.

In other words. Liar.

No worries pops.

BASED

love that movie
a joker movie that was part taxi driver and part falling down would be my dream movie

At least he IS white, Alan (((((((((ZILBERMAN))))))))

30 Percent Of American Men Are Incels
youtube.com/watch?v=gWc-102Fy4c

This

The Jews are retarded. A western world that is mixed and Muslim will destroy Israel

nah m8 i've worked out on and off over the years, being a gym rat for a while.
I did to get fit
I would be it gut punching matches with marines and win because i had an 8pack
after a couple years the joint pain from lifting meant i had to take tylanol every night just to go to sleep
that was the end lifting for me and moved onto isometric exercise
eventually i got bored and stopped

>Can't fucking wait for Mueller to go public.
You almost had me.

>mediocre white man
What the fuck? Is that becoming an actual buzzword now? I saw that memeflag complaining about it last month, but I thought he was making shit up.

I’ve seen it thrown around fairly often in “woke college leftist” circles to put down white people