Guys please give me some hope

I've had too many black pills lately. This is just getting to be soul crushing.

Attached: 1547308404586.jpg (800x792, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ML3qYHWRIZk
youtube.com/watch?v=-hL4lMcIqS4
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
youtube.com/watch?v=hkBP_PZVmno
youtube.com/watch?v=_RfUj09pWfM
youtube.com/watch?v=QjAPFHZmdBE
youtube.com/watch?v=jARp24AJWLk
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi9ivZL7vmA
youtube.com/watch?v=9oX2xFo7JA4
youtube.com/watch?v=5wQXSd1Jbqc
youtube.com/watch?v=CWRTqMGvdpc
youtube.com/watch?v=FGwehZOWXWY
youtube.com/watch?v=IM1-DQ2Wo_w
youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA
youtube.com/watch?v=Dxk_wYeIv6I
invidio.us/watch?v=k4RmsoxAc80
youtube.com/watch?v=jhDfZp9_ZDY
seangabb.co.uk/if-they-lose-they-lose-if-they-win-they-lose-2019-by-sean-gabb/
archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s
archive.org/details/aftertheballhowa00kirk
archive.org/details/afterballhowamer00kirkrich
duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays in the site:worldcat.org&ia=web
duckduckgo.com/?q=https://duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays in the site:worldcat.org&ia=web
duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays site:youtube.com&ia=web
duckduckgo.com/?q=https://duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays site:youtube.com&ia=web
youtube.com/watch?v=BXqBdoUEhig
youtube.com/watch?v=UoVaK2NXmJA
youtube.com/watch?v=dSkpJogn9Rk
bitchute.com/video/ymHFablo8pX5/
youtube.com/watch?v=cRDOJIU25IE&lc=z23mh3lrdtaqifi3cacdp434tvcsobwaoh03mtp53cxw03c010c.1552483041837786
invidio.us/watch?v=I8BRdwgPChQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. And you better post more than fucking once.

Asking the leaf to post again?What the fuck have we done to you?

Better Guts up and take the Berzek pill faggot

Get off the internet and go socialize. The world isn't that scary of a place when you get out of the Jow Forums bubble.

/sig/ or lash out

Attached: 1553344609934.png (687x727, 186K)

Reality is getting worse and worse by the day. It's not Jow Forums thats getting to me, its statistics, its other headlines, its the people who seem to be in some kind of malaise

The point is its likely a fucking bot that wont respond to its own thread because.
.. its a fucking bot.

But you plebs keep replying instead if creating your own original content to bring the catalog back under our contol. This is a fucking information war start treating it like one

I am not the kind of person to lash out. I simply want to live in peace knowing my kids have a good future.

Can't help. I've had so many black pills that I don't care if comet crushed Earth this night.

Color me fucking surprised.

>knowing my kids have a good future.
They wont. Your best bet is teaching them how to farm get property away from everything going on get weapons and hope for the best.

Right there with you.

i take solace in the fact that at least i can always go out with a bang if things get to a point of no return

It is soul crushing. The sooner you get used to it, the better.

Attached: 5C14BA03-CEA3-40DE-B9E0-37CF3293C5A3.jpg (255x400, 34K)

nothing matters user, the black pill is a white pill. smile and laugh at the comedy of life.

in the next 10-20 years when the US ceases t be a world superpower the chances for Europe to reestablish a populist ethnonationalist regime are very high

Is that you bumble bee tuna?

It's nice to hear other people have miserable lives too!

Attached: apu.png (1131x879, 98K)

hope? were you not aware it was the current year?

Attached: 1535304634266.jpg (1440x1421, 221K)

This is not an option for me, as a family man, I have responsibilities and others to look after. I'm also Christian, suicide is also definitely not an option. It's like I am required to endure the suffering that awaits us.

Attached: titanic.webm (1000x428, 2.1M)

society is beginning to crumble, very slowly. find a distraction, it's all any of us can do until the sharia law and food prices take us

My advice would be to try to find a conservative group of Christians to hang e with. There's a reason they have survived for thousands of years..

Attached: C5FBF35FBFCA4E0AADC7AA70E680B2E9.jpg (274x300, 38K)

>a family man
well then you better go to some remote eastern european village and fast

honk honk

Attached: honk.png (680x680, 221K)

WoW Classic this summer

you gotta honk honk your cares away! staying plastered drunk helps too. honk

Attached: 1553868799806.png (1021x624, 892K)

Try a Christian dating site. Join the John Birch society.

Attached: 27FD47A8C40844708FF30CFC5FF92930_0.jpg (512x390, 40K)

My wife is from a Christian dating site (christiancafe).

just laugh it off. the blackpill turned clown posters got a point, just sit back, relax, and laugh it all the way to the very funny end.

>ust sit back, relax, and laugh it all the way to the very funny end.
but this is nihilism

Thanks for reminding, Cheng, I think I can soldier on to summer.

Attached: Dark_Souls_Remastered_Reverse_Hollowing_3.jpg (2560x1440, 561K)

Nihilism is the last step before you can reach absurdism, the honkpill is defacto absurdism.

Death is NOT the End.
For even science tells you that ur minds work via electricity and electricity never dies, it simply goes to 'earth' - in other words, joins the collective source of electical energy surrounding the planet.
You're truly immortal user..!

>absurdism
should I google it

The Age of Man is over. The Time of the Clown has come!

What makes me sad is I can't go out and live off the land. I have to take medication where I will die off I can't get it. If you don't have that problem, I would prepare by learning how to live off the land, like in Little House on the Prairie. The books not the tv show. That's why liberals hate it. Listen to uncle Ted. Learn how to grow your own food. Watch some documentaries on people like the Quakers. They're pretty cool.

Attached: tedunabomber.jpg (1212x1674, 281K)

American Politics:
1.) youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ
2.) youtube.com/watch?v=ML3qYHWRIZk
3.) youtube.com/watch?v=-hL4lMcIqS4
4.) youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
Religion:
1.) youtube.com/watch?v=hkBP_PZVmno
2.) youtube.com/watch?v=_RfUj09pWfM
3.) youtube.com/watch?v=QjAPFHZmdBE
4.) youtube.com/watch?v=jARp24AJWLk
5.) youtube.com/watch?v=Zi9ivZL7vmA
Humanity:
1.) youtube.com/watch?v=9oX2xFo7JA4
2.) youtube.com/watch?v=5wQXSd1Jbqc
3.) youtube.com/watch?v=CWRTqMGvdpc
4.) youtube.com/watch?v=FGwehZOWXWY
5.) youtube.com/watch?v=IM1-DQ2Wo_w

the function of your brain will end, along with your conciseness never to reemerge, ever. its freedom you memeflag.

just get as much sex as you can and die.

Attached: 1553968894929.jpg (640x960, 73K)

>the ride really never ends

It'll be a good fight. We'll win. Never stop fighting. Never despair.

>views the world through a filter of rhetoric and simplistic archetypes and scenarios
>its those other people who are in some kind of malaise though
Go play outside

This is incorrect. I thought Jow Forums exaggerated until I went out and saw this.

Attached: it's that bad.png (488x611, 384K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA We will all be the same icy matter in the end of world.

Sure, maybe youtube it as well, I remember seeing a video about it & relating it to Cohen bros movies. Kikes I know but it's still poignant regardless.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dxk_wYeIv6I

Why don't you go eat some bugs?
Sorry, man. Canada is so irrelevant I don't even safe Canadian images. I'll give you some random meme.

Attached: Hard strong good weak.png (500x685, 218K)

No

Attached: OntarioVisibleMinorities.png (1351x672, 40K)

I got a plan to save the white race.

Contemplate your plans. The world in weighing down on you. Time to choose. Fight or die.

kill yourself

maybe next tine you wont be born shitskinned

The Obama administration did that. They spent 9 million on infiltrating churches. That always was party of the gray agenda invidio.us/watch?v=k4RmsoxAc80

Attached: ManipulateChristians-AfterTheBall-p179.png (460x272, 228K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jhDfZp9_ZDY

>Canada is so irrelevant
>catalonia
the only reason i know about this place is Jow Forums

Attached: 1539381823382.png (657x527, 25K)

Shitty meem, the housing crisis happened before Trump was even running for the presidency

Worry not - salvation is at hand.
seangabb.co.uk/if-they-lose-they-lose-if-they-win-they-lose-2019-by-sean-gabb/

Just be patient user, it will all be over soon

Getting the word out about this might help

After the Ball: How America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays in the 90's

Downloadable
archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s

archive.org/details/aftertheballhowa00kirk

archive.org/details/afterballhowamer00kirkrich

Locate After the Ball through the World Library Catalog
duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays in the site:worldcat.org&ia=web duckduckgo.com/?q=https://duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays in the site:worldcat.org&ia=web

After the Ball on YouTube
duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays site:youtube.com&ia=web duckduckgo.com/?q=https://duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays site:youtube.com&ia=web

Attached: after-the-ball-how-america-will-conquer-its-fear-and-hatred-of-gays-in-the-90s.jpg (264x400, 33K)

Just honk the pain away.
youtube.com/watch?v=BXqBdoUEhig

Attached: 01608FF0-8430-4911-A3EC-426C20DB609E.png (680x680, 620K)

John Birch Society is God tier, and one of the longest real conservative organisations, that knows what's happening in the world. It's been the rudder to my ship for at least 25years. I couldn't recommend them enough to get educated in protecting the freedoms and liberty that were fought for so dearly. If you only listen to one 'voice in the wilderness' I would say take listen to theirs, they've never wavered, or spoken in err. The organisation acts as a beacon and a light on a hill. If you're an American - it's only the organisation your father should have told you about.

I like this song from LOTR when I first heard it in the cinema. It's lyrics are beautiful and always provide solace.
>youtube.com/watch?v=UoVaK2NXmJA

>John Birch
>KJV Bible
>Prayer & the good life

You can't go wrong.
>youtube.com/watch?v=dSkpJogn9Rk

we are more

Shh!-fuggoff I kno-aww, you ruined it! I was proffering hope ffs!

bitchute.com/video/ymHFablo8pX5/

Attached: Daniel O'Connell monument by sculptor John Henry Foley in Dublin, Ireland.jpg (1280x1707, 601K)

You'll be alright leaf, even when your wife takes the kids and leaves you then tells her and your whole family what an asshole you are. When you get someone knocking at your door serving you the divorce papers and you call in to work too much and get fired. You'll still be fine leaf. Then your house is falling into foreclosure and you have to move back in with your divorced bitter man-hating Mother who constantly tells you what a failure you are. You'll still be okay leaf. Haha yeah everything will be just fucking fine.

Never give up OP. We will have our day of reckoning. The world will be cleansed of the degenerate filth once and for all. We need you for the coming happenings.

youtube.com/watch?v=cRDOJIU25IE&lc=z23mh3lrdtaqifi3cacdp434tvcsobwaoh03mtp53cxw03c010c.1552483041837786

Attached: 3d3fb15e25b7a31f88c54d8b28bb6389.jpg (900x1391, 150K)

have some more Helghast propaganda to cheer you up op

Attached: 301298301983902183.jpg (2480x3508, 508K)

Attached: 90ef60c07565726fa96068321f96bdd6.jpg (1360x1920, 238K)

It gives me comfort to know civilizations have collapsed before like Rome and Greece, but a new civilization will rise in their place. Are you prepared to fight and make it through so you can help rebuild after everything collapses? Maybe it won't be you. Maybe it will be your children or your great grandchildren. Generations will have to hang in there to see this through.

invidio.us/watch?v=I8BRdwgPChQ

Attached: Greece_AfterTheBall-p367.png (1047x833, 1.27M)

There are a lot more /ourguys/ than you know.

Deep. But don't you think we've infected them too thoroughly? I mean they're still owned by Jews. Yet, I take your point.

this

Cheer up chippy, they haven't got us to genocide each other yet, there's still a couple of years to enjoy poutine.

Attached: image.jpg (453x600, 71K)

I feel you brother.
Everyday in Seattle in confirmation of the eternal black pills

I would celebrate

We have no organization, no party, no means of politicizing our will
We had such energy in 2016...now it is all just....waiting for something

>be poltard
>blackpilled and depressed
>finally goes out, socializes, witness reality
>mfw it's worse than I even thought
>nightmaregoggles.jpg
>back to Jow Forums
You can't unsee the truth, because it's everywhere you look and there's no escaping it. Once you figure it all out, it ruins real life. Nothings fun anymore cause everything's a fucking lie.

This. I went out last night and counted three coalburners

I check every baby I see IRL now with a white women for being mixed. When I see one it legit fucks up my day

I found a few young women to talk to. I’m 23 and they’re like 17-21. It’s not super creepy when you’re my age (right?) but they’re so young they aren’t completely corrupted. It’s refreshing. Maybe I’ll get lucky and marry one of these trad ladies.

Find a trad women and get to know her. Its not good for man to be alone.

That's what I mean. It's fucked. Just went to the movies with my gf. The horrible jew propaganda in the movies were enough alone but then I look around me. Everywhere I see, numale onions fags, dykes, Asians and blacks. In my land.

Anons realized there is no fixing the system. Trump was basically our last try at doing so internally. (((They))) took that away from us. Anons are doing stuff behind the scenes. Take a look at the Yellow Vests of France they literally adopted our playbook and clearly are influenced by Frog anons. Anons have made plans, built up funds, created businesses, so much preparation, and training.

As for what we are all waiting for...its for the fun to start.

Anonymous has a list of names and addresses. Anonymous knows what to target. Anonymous knows what to do. All they need is chaos to act in. All they need is havoc and so they wait for the clown world to burn. For the normies to panic.

Oldfags didn't use to have the numbers to pull this off. That is why they stole the Zoomers away from (((them))) and turned them into Generation Zyklon. Now we will have the numbers. Now we have enough newfags to reinforce us. Now we have enough anons creating memes, making propaganda, spreading truth, recruiting people, and debunking (((Them))). Our numbers swell. Now we have those while not user hold similar Truths to us. Thereby granting us a crowd to mix in with and hide among.

That is why we eagerly watch and wait for an opportunity to act. That's all we need is an opportunity to begin. For the show to start. For Anonymous to leave the internet for the real world fun, games, and shitposting.

where do you live friend?
Im in Seattle...its rough dude. "pretty white" but the POZZ is palpable holy shit.

>this post was brought to you by GoPro