ISRAEL #1

Funny how fulfiling his promises to the American people has proved 'too difficult' for Trump...
...yet he's fulfilled his promises to the Israeli people with no problems at all. Every single one Signed, Sealed and Delivered in just 2 years - with more to come.

Really makes you think, huh?

Attached: 3-700x470.jpg (700x470, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=sIe9p7tslpg
youtube.com/watch?v=kJTF4sVwoSY
ballotpedia.org/Michael_Glassner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump moving the embassy to Jerusalem only pissed off the muslims and changed nothing for Israel.

Trump signing a piece of paper for Golan when israel has been in control of Golan for decades only served to piss of the muslims.

ISIS is wiped out.

Assad is alive.

Syria's army is bigger than before the civil war.

S-300s

USA and Russia working together.

Two state solution is dead which means that all the liberal jews in the USA can no longer support Israel in any way.

Trump is only pro Israel because he says nice things and participates in ceremonies. His actual foreign policy is bad for israel.

Trump being so pro Israel is driving a wedge between the establishment dems and progressives.

Trump beign so pro israel allowed Ilhan Omar to become a star.

Trump is destroying Israel by overfeeding the parasite.

Attached: gorge-2.jpg (1871x2315, 1.42M)

>Funny how fulfiling his promises to the American people has proved 'too difficult' for Trump...

Funny how? He said it before: "My name is Donald Trump and I'm a big fan of Israel" youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY And you STILL voted for him. Only thing funny here is your whining.

an american president can't just not make deals with the kikes, that's just how it is

>Trump is only pro Israel because he says nice things and participates in ceremonies

Not true.

Say something intelligent or be gone.

really? his "top senior" (((advisers))) are Jewred and Jewanka, also coincidentally his fucking family.

>Trump is destroying Israel by overfeeding the parasite.

Attached: 1535954182369.gif (511x512, 125K)

>4D chess
Seriously? This is your argument?
Trump can't even play literal chess (the 2D game).

Trump has gone way beyond Obama did. His whole campaign schtick was
>Oy vey, Obama is a filthy mudslime anti-semite, he has treated our great ally Izreul so badly, believe me. The Iran Deal was a terrible deal (just ask John McCain, Dick Cheney and Chuck Schumer - they agree with me!) I will reverse his policies and get back to 100% unconditionally suporting Izreul! Bigly!
He's gone beyond most presidents. I can literally only think of one president (LBJ) who arguably loved Israel more. Trump is LBJ treason-tier.

Attached: images[1].jpg (225x225, 7K)

Americans call it a "deal" when a naZionist fleeces them

skin and all

>mueller nothing burger
>constant deluge of these threads
>trump already ripping on the democratic candidates
>even more of these threads
You know you're just digging yourself ever deeper by making these right?

Attached: 1554090900612.jpg (900x1200, 448K)

>muh 6-sided dreidel!

Attached: D3fTaeYWAAEzWA4.jpg (984x972, 62K)

memeflaggot posting another anti-trump thread. I really need 50 of these low quality bitch threads, the other 49 aren't enough. Here's some promises kept fagoot.

Attached: Immigration.png (1488x1111, 166K)

>if you criticize Trump, that means you MUST be a Hilldawg
Why are Drumpfshits such brainlets? The world is black and white to them. They can't think in more than 2 dimensions - yet insist Drumpf is playing 4 DIMENSIONAL CHESS - they can see it! No one else can, but they can! Because they're so smart!

they're our greatest ally and you know that better than anyone

Attached: 1541091899604.png (657x655, 235K)

Literally none of those are concrete achivements. They are things that can be reversed at the flick of a switch by the next president. To make a difference he needs to enact lasting, structural change that cannot be easily overturned - like a physical THICC concrete wall (not a fucking fence) across the border - and LAWS. Not executive orders. That list is so ridiculous - it chides Obama's DACA actions as lacking legal authorization (because they were executive orders, nothign Congress passed) - yet the rest of the list boldly lauds Trump's executive orders as some great lasting achievements. Drumpfshits truly have no self-awareness. I wonder where they picked that habit up from...

Trump is gonna give you these nothingburger 'achievements' and then ride off into the sunset, be an obese retired billionaire in his solid gold apartment, while everything he used to get and keep your votes either never happened or got reversed by the next president at the flick of a pen. No lasting structural change, America gets back on track to complete disintegration. Trump flies away and cashes in on his ex-president fame. Sells his US assets to the Chinese and Arabs and Jews right before complete collapse and UN takeover. It doesn't bother him. But what will you do?

>you must be a Hilldawg
Or maybe you're a "anyone that isn't trump"-dawg.
The mass amount of YangGang, Coulter, e-celeb, AOC, and Omar posting speak volumes about how badly you want Donald Trump out of the White House.
It's funny watching you call Trump a Jew while you post Jewish propaganda against Trump.
If Trump is such a Jewish puppet, why has every major corporation, especially those with Israeli influence, been pouring out anti-trump propaganda for 3 years?
When Obama was President, that shit did not happen. No one called Obama an Israeli puppet online and you could actually turn on the TV or radio and not hear
>REEEEEEEE OBAMA DID A THING REEEEEEEE
What does that tell you?

>Literally none of those are concrete achivements.
You're right the border wall is being built out of metal.

Attached: 1552860699758.jpg (640x640, 19K)

lol you people always resort to this when someone proves you wrong. b-b-b-but it doesn't even matter. I have this one retard that tells me that border patrol is all spics, it doesn't matter if they're enforcing the boarder because the border control spics will let them go

And brainlet, the president doesn't make laws, all he can do is executive orders.

You're gonna need some chink steel. Lots of it. youtube.com/watch?v=sIe9p7tslpg

Still better than Hillary

Art of the Boomer Faggit.

Attached: 533klh.png (803x445, 148K)

Swiss metal - got big holes in it.
Trump serves Israel in a way that makes Obama look like an antisemite.
...and he can't get the laws through. That is why whatever he does by executive order will be swept away by the next president. In the end Trump will have achieved little to nothing. You'll still deify him and mentally jerk off to him every day when he failed you. (Didn't fail the Israeli people though, heh.)

Yes - but still nowhere near good enough. It's up to you to reward him with reelection or not. I don't think he deserves it.

the executive has more power over foreign relations than domestic policy with obstructionist democrats?

Fucking brainlet.

Go suck Omars clit.

Isis is an Israeli/Saudi backed militia to destroy their enemy Iran. KYS boomer.

he has his priorities straight, usa is an israeli vassal so obviously israel comes first

Attached: 1543876632614.jpg (1440x960, 119K)

"The world has come to understand that Netanyahu is essentially the political twin of Donald Trump. Unlike his previous elections, there is a much deeper antagonism toward Netanyahu because of that close affiliation between him and Trump and the Republican Party."
- Jeremy Ben-Ami, president of the liberal pro-Israel group J Street.

Too late to shut it down.
Bibi wins.
Trump is a Rothschild asset.
Rothschild is King of the Jews.
Masonics build the temple.

Attached: 11780730-6878831-image-a-70_1554238423785.jpg (333x234, 50K)

When did the US become an Israeli vassal?

WE WANT MOSHIACH NOW
WE WANT MOSHIACH NOW
WE WANT MOSHIACH NOW
WE DON'T WANT TO WAIT

youtube.com/watch?v=kJTF4sVwoSY

Attached: 1554494947770[1].jpg (1000x541, 83K)

Fuck off overzealous kike

If you really think you're not being conned too, then you're retarded.

Sabbatean transmigration of the soul of Moshiach from the dead to the living.

Attached: festeringgob.png (333x333, 127K)

Iran will awaken its inner Persia and will truipmh over Israel.
Iran, Turkey, Syria alliance will shake the very middle east like the ottomans have done.

You win the Gold in Coping Mental Gymnastics.

Attached: 1549330838988.jpg (500x667, 209K)

About 100 years before Israel existed.

>jews make it easy to help jews
wow, it's almost like the government is a foreign occupying force

Zion Don's close adviser is the man responsible for handing the WTC complex to Lucky Larry Silverstein, former AIPAC and Port Authority official (((Michael Glassner))). Trump is an Israeli government asset. PERIOD. Will he be investigated for this obvious collusion by Congress? NEVER.

ballotpedia.org/Michael_Glassner

Attached: 1529617168555.jpg (470x362, 44K)

That was pretty good. Spooked me too.

Go fuck yourself, Ivan

What if Jews do have free will? I honest to goodness believe I do not and it be God's will that I say dont say, troll or teach. If God is in all living creatures and a bunch of mindless goys returned isreal unto them, then did God return isreal to them? Regardless if some with free will decides to guide Saturn's sickle

It's almost as if there is a lobby group which controls all of congress and forces support for israhell, because there is and it's called AIPAC

Attached: AIPAC influence.png (972x2932, 2.02M)

Because their not the true jews. It says peace will happen in isreal when the true jews live there. Besides "jesus" is supposed to gather them do you see "jesus?" There the false jews mentioned in rev . They will be destroyed and the true jews who were scattered to all four corners of the earth aka slave trade will return to the promised land.

What if the true Jews can return and route out the false ones with the goyims blessing?

yeah, that is strange

honk honk

do do dodododo do do dodododo dun da da da da dun da da da da

I was thinking what if the Crypto Conversion was flipped on its head and whites infiltrated the Jewish population, even changing their names to Jew-sounding ones, with an intent to monitor and eventually bring to justice the kosher nostra.

Not just him but every American politician can get away with stuff like this since they know Americucks are too cowardly and fake to ever stand up to them. No wonder their own govt wants to nigger them out. Not like they'll do jack all fuck about it.

>le 88d chess

Actually they still never got the 38 billion guarantee Obama gave them

Fucking shillary loving brainlets. It's 46D quasidimensional underwater backgammon. Besides who cares if we get replaced? So long as they do it LEGALLY.

9/11