Are Millenials seriously this retarded? How the fuck can you not figure out what a credit score is?

Are Millenials seriously this retarded? How the fuck can you not figure out what a credit score is?

Attached: FB_IMG_1554602114035.jpg (960x922, 51K)

>Are Millenials seriously this retarded?
Yes, but that's only because their parents were too stupid to teach them anything.

But you could learn all this stuff on your own

No generation is more helpless than Millenials.

>I need to be told to wipe my ass.
School is meant to teach you fundamentals such as reading, writing, arithmetic, basic science and other fundamental topics so that you can think inductively and learn for yourself. Not how to live.

Liberals are right on this one. Schools teach a whole bunch of bullshit and no real skills. Dump all these bullshit music, English and arts classes, send them out to do trade work and learn how to fix their plumbing or electrics and shit like that.

Having all of the resources to learn on your own doesn't mean that you have the guidance to do so. The job of a parental unit is to guide their children into the future, the fact that people are simply oblivious to all of these things that they should've been taught early on in their lives is indicative of the fact that many fail to do so. They don't even gotta actually teach their kids shit, just tell them to look these things up themselves because they're important for their futures.

people aren't born knowing things.

People want the state to be a substitute for their parents and community.

school never taught me anything useful in life other than reading and basic math. and i'm a c# programmer so that's saying a lot.

>got taught how to play the recorder and do taxes, compound interest, credit cards, stock market, and government welfare

No let's learn useless garbage instead.

I like how their parents apparently can't answer them and the school is supposed to raise them.

your father is supposed to teach you this. this fag probably didn’t have a dad kek what a fuggin loser

I would argue the point is that schools are wasting literally hundreds of millions of man hours teaching kids things which the overwhelming majority of them will never use a single time after they leave school. Yes parents and communities should teach their kids more but the current system is just a huge pointless excercise.

High school was a waste of time.
I was bored out of my mind.
I graduated after 3 years as a junior grade 11.
Everyone thought I quit.
Lol

School is supposed to teach you fundamentals from with which you can make your own conclusions about the world, not raise you or tell you what decisions to make in life.

The fuck even is this “argument?” At the age you are given simple instruments like a recorder to learn you are, what, in 3rd grade? You don’t need to learn any of this shit. My private school wasn’t even that great and it taught me what most of that stuff was in my basic junior year economics class. Also, there are multiple apps for most of those questions, and millennials live their lives around their phones, how the fuck could you not figure any of that out with a simple 2 minute google search or App Store search? Millennials legit will complain about fucking everything.

>Capitalism is the best system ever!
>It's not the education system's responsibility to teach kids how to live in a capitalist society! Everyone should figure it out own their own!
And then you wonder why more and more young people are becoming communists.

Attached: seiucommie2.jpg (684x446, 68K)

You just reinforced my point.

Let's start calling them "Milleni-lulz"

The education system is indoctrinating people and not teaching them anything anyways.

Most of this shit is pretty stupid.
Every finance class I've had is basically
>Don't spend more than you make
>Debt is bad unless it helps the Jews
>Pay your taxes goy
Wow, what a difference.

I half agree. Maybe merge them into one class called western culture and learn about non degenerate art, music, mythology etc

The problem is people confuse wanting to make people better at taking tests and wanting people to be smarter for their work and their future. People want there to be these sorts of classes instead of taking BS classes like English, but also want us to compete with Finland and Japan in those English test scores. Like what the fuck?

i had a teacher teach my class how to balance
a check book, she got fired the next day.

Both funny and true,

High school should be college
Even bill gates said hs is a waste of time.

Why do leftists have pretend conversations on twitter

>No generation is more helpless than Millenials.
Have you met Zoomers?
My nephew can't work a desktop computer. Can't mail a letter, can't even roll down a manual window.

>send them out to do trade work and learn how to fix their plumbing or electrics and shit like that.
Math and reading are the only subject worth focusing on.
If you can read and do math, you can theoretically do anything.

>How do I do taxes?
Google it or go to turbo tax
>what's a credit score
Determines how risky you are to loan money to
>how do I choose the right healthcare plan
You choose the best option retard

90% of English class is literally "Holocaust remembrance" class

School’s supposed to teach you to suck my dick.

The state essentially has a monopoly on the school system. Why are leftists and teaacher's unions so against school vouchers? Why do they insist that you shouldn't be able to choose the school you send your kids to? It is perhaps that they want to be able to indoctrinate them? Or (personally I think more likely, the indoctrination is just a side effect) do they see it as a threat to the cushy jobs they have now?

I don't really understand what a credit score is. I have a car, which I paid off early, opened more cards, which I always pay off on time, and have a mortgage. Still can't break 700.

I don't really need a credit score because I've got old money. Still, I do what they ask and it just kind of hovers. As far as I can tell, a credit score is fucking dumb.

Credit Score is a good-goy score from loan managers. It literally is a score to determine how debt saturated you are, and how much further you can be saturated before your personal finances fail. Bankers, and all vendors, want to ensure that they can slice up a piece of your pie and ensure you owe them indefinitely, without you either paying it off (your mistake here and why your score is lower than otherwise could be), or collapsing entirely and thus reneging on the debt.

AMA, I know my shit about the US Credit system

>Are Millenials seriously this retarded?
No.

Thanks for the rundown, Jack.

Realistically, if you think mathematics and history are "bullshit" you're a retarded nigger that wouldn't have gotten anything out of boring lectures on the mechanics of filing taxes and other boring adult chores.

>debt saturated
But can't you have a good credit score by opening credit cards, using them, and never keeping a balance (and as such not being in debt)?

Your score doesn't change much if you pay it right back, it raises the most when you just make minimum payments.

>the state should teach these things
Fucking morons

>Credit Score is good goy score
This. Credit cards are for fucking suckers.

Not really. You'll have a healthy score but not stellar. If you want to get into the 800's and be a prime credit candidate, you have to be in debt and heavily leveraged; that's the whole idea.

Creditors are weighing the likelihood of making profitable margins off of you; nothing more, nothing less. You're not very profitable for them if you pay them back ASAP with zero to no interest accrued; you are an ideal candidate for a loan if you are able to afford the interest they want to charge, without collapsing and without cutting their interest gains short.

They do not ideally want either financially free people to exist, nor do they want financially broken people to exist. They want everyone equally poor and indebted; think about it from a financier standpoint for a moment and the reasoning by which YOU would operate a for-profit loan agency and usury organization.

Creditors are the closest thing to literal evil on this world; it is the slavery of the gentlest sort, a velvet-gloved chokehold you will never escape. You will rent your entire life from them, and never own anything of it. And they've done the math.

>dump english classes
>everyone speaks ebonics

1985 here. I learned all of that shit myself. I also learned how to make various weapons, drugs, and explosives, and learned carpentry, masonry, and welding. I dropped out of public school in 8th grade.
Public school actively dumbs people down, and college turns them into bleeding heart retarded communist fucks(or "coders").

Attached: soy faggots.jpg (949x918, 370K)

except he didn't say mathmatics and history you no reading comprehension having faggot. see what school did to your dumb ass?

>be early 20's
>get first credit card
>spend ~1k in first month
>treat it like debit card and pay off instantly after usage
>will probably break 700 in a few months solely based off of age of account
literally what is there to be confused about? Just don't miss your payments and don't spend money you don't have

Attached: 1544458069047.jpg (750x748, 503K)

>Just don't miss your payments and don't spend money you don't have
Why not just ask them to shave or not play vidya while you're at it?

All you have to do to redpill normies is ask them why they force us to learn the holohoax in school 1 year of a foreign languange, english classes that only use books about slavery, and yet they fail to teach us how to do necessary thing. Necessary enough that if you fail to do them you will go to prison.
Funny how that works.

Attached: Beware the Hidden Threat.jpg (400x352, 15K)

There are umpteen tax services available that hold your hand to an extreme degree, and for most of these kids they just have to fill out the EZ form which is only some arithmetic. Every health insurance provider has resources for helping you choose which plan is right for you. Healthy young people should use a HSA.

Fucking sack up and read the relevant information instead of bitching about no one doing things for you.

Attached: 1552519352713.jpg (680x691, 99K)

This generation is doomed. Any fucking retard can do their taxes online. The software holds your fucking hand the whole way. The first time I did my taxes I had to got to the library and get the paperwork to fill out myself. Even that wasn't very difficult.

I know he didn't specifically say mathematics and history you fucking nigger, I don't care, brainlets like you and him attack academic subjects like the pea brained trash you are. Music is important, art is important, writing and understanding language is important, none of these things should be removed from a proper academic system. What I do believe is that serf niggers like you and him shouldn't be educated at all, go dig ditches like you're meant to do.

Prussian education system designed to make obedient drones

that’s what parents are for

You're right. I fucking hated algebra and never once used it for anything. I measure and cut all the time, never once have I had to figure out what the fuck X and Y are supposed to be.
I get it's there to teach you to think in different ways, but for a high school diploma that's effectively worthless in getting any job besides bottom of the barrel labor shit, it's a bit much.
If we're expected to know all this engineering math to get out of high school why in the fuck are we expected to blow a half million on a (((college degree))) to learn the same shit and pick up a drinking habit?
If anything this tells me college is a fucking scam that doesn't teach you anything you can't learn in fucking high school.

Millennials always think Gen Z is retarded because they got fucked by kikes and boomers. Gen Z knows they'll just use technology to research shit they need or want to do.

you are the retard user, that guys is prolly a gen z. Millennials end at 1995.

you right

Attached: 1552008713002.jpg (960x638, 151K)

The taxes come with fucking instructions, and for most people-- and definitely for retards like this-- you're just going to be using 1040, which is braindead easy to fill out. It literally walks you through what to do. You have to be illiterate to not be able to figure it out on your own.

THIS is the problem. English, as of 6th grade, begins an endless rotation of SLAVERY, HOLOCAUST, MUSLIMS and repeats itself until age 18. The sad thing I’ve realized from a brief stint in TEFL is that your average immigrant understands the “rules” of the English language better than the native speaker early on, they just haven’t had the time for rote memorization yet.

These same people want the government in charge of everything.

Attached: D3K6ACHVYAANsyQ.jpg (750x985, 94K)

This. I'm sad to say it but I don't think I ever learned anything useful from my parents except for how to change a tire. And my parents two of the good ones. Most people's parents are complete failures.
Boomers had classes like home economics and shop class, millennial didn't have those. So maybe that's why boomers think they don't need to teach their kids. They really do need to start teaching more useful life skills in school. If millennials had a class on budgeting and finance in highschool, maybe they wouldn't be in crazy amounts of debt.

hey goy cmoe here i got this awesome plan were you pay for everyone elses heatlh care, and me a big fat paycheck

first insurance companies were kikes going into neighborhoods selling house insurance, with a shill in the neighborhood planted. everybody would pull their gun on them and tell them to gtfo.
then, about a week later, the one shill who bought his insurance in teh nieghborhood's, house, would burn down. then the kike would come wheeling back in with a big sack of cash for him.
which scammed complete morons who dont understand circumstances into giving them money.

but for some fucking reason i got to pay insurance for shit i never use

Gen-Z isn't researching shit. They're playing their games and posting on social media.

Attached: when the moonsugar hits....gif (322x385, 1.98M)

Gen X here. My parents never taught me how to do taxes or what a credit score was, and I managed to figure it out.
You faggots have the Internet where you can literally type your question and get answers from search engines.

Attached: 1554583138259.gif (400x336, 1.33M)

this is happening becuase of the generational gaps .
example.
boomers didnt have things like credit score to buy their homes and cars when they were young.
they hear about it, think oh great another thing to worry about. but since thry already got theirs they just brush it off as nonsense, never realizing how important this thing will be to their kids in buying a house or a car.

technology and policy is changing more rapidly than ever. often within generations. However the notion of "grandfathering" as well as other safe guards have made it so that people get buy on the tools they are familiar with. i.e grow up with or are exposed too.
they often wont bother with new tools or luxuries if they are decently happy, and are getting their needs met, a persons gets "stuck in their ways" after learning enough about the world to survive and get along.
when you consider the rate of technological and policy advancement along with how knowledge is usually passed from generation to generation, it can be easy to have kids fall behind merely for the fact parents and teachers haven't really caught on to the importance of certain developments within society.

This, same thing happens to history. I remember English had us reading the Diary of Anne Frank and world history had half a fucking year devoted to WW2, with 99% of that being holohoax bullshit.
Most students left school thinking WW2 was about "saving the jews" and they had no idea about what happened on the Pacific front except for the nukes. Even worse, none of them knew anything about the iron curtain or any of the events that lead up to the cold war. All of their cold war history was "Vietnam war bad, hippies good!" That's probably why we have so many unironic commies around.

>The internet is so great! It's just filled with all this information!
>Cool so your taxes.
>I don't know how cause back in second grade I was forced to play a flute.
>You're retarded.
>ummm... Excuse me shit lord. Here are 10 sites that PROVE why you shouldn't use that word and why it's transphobic. And if you STILL don't get it just google white male privilage!

The math is good. However, the history classes should just be done away with. They don't teach enough of it for the kids to understand what was really happening. That's why we have so many retards running around thinking that white people are the cause of all evil in the world. If they are going to dumb it down, it's better to just not teach it all. Of course, that might actually be worse.

my old boss was iranian. iran unironically has god tier education. at 13 years old you decide: engineering, science, math, humanities, or a trade. and then you start rigorously learning about your subject (ie finished with formal courses on differential equations and linear algebra before you graduare high school).

my boss’s dad made him pick an academic specialty and a trade. so he spent three days a week studying mathematica and three days a week working in an auto body shop. so by 18 years old he knew as much math as a usa college junior math major and was employable as an auto mechanic.

the low standards in the usa are killing the country from the bottom up.

These are the same people who, after years to observe the plight of their older peers that made the same retarded decision, graduate with a BA in sociology and ask,
>Hey Reddit what do I do now that I have a degree?

Attached: 1537675262253.png (403x419, 219K)

My comment isn't touching upon the disgusting state of american public education. That is largely an indoctrinating zogbot factory.

You don't need too. As my gramps said to me "nothing is worth going in to debt for" just pay cash and fuck the system.

>I'm to retarded to do a simple search for a specific thing
>Or god forbid talk to someone who has to do with banking or healthcare
>Or take literally any business class in high school
I learned how to write a check in 9th grade from a class on Microsoft Office programs, amongst other things

Tax papers literally come with directions.

Learning things like music at a young age is good for cognitive development. So is learning trigonometry or calculus even if you never 'use it'. People who didn't learn these subjects often end up lacking good abstract thinking skills. You wouldn't want to end up woman-brained, and find putting a tent together to be 'way to complicated' would you?

no, don't pretend the education system is okay, it's retarded

They teach you that stuff in high school. Take some business classes.
But if you're playing hot cross buns on the recorder, you're in elementary school. Do you really think they should start teaching taxes in elementary school? Really?
You know, whenever people complain about "not learning stuff" in high school, I always wonder what grades they got in high school, what their attendance was like, what they were actually doing. Because it always seems like they were the same kids who fucked around in high school.

You have to know that there are things to learn in the first place

This. My mother taught my brother how to drive, how to get a credit card, got him a cellphone, got him a job, right aroun when he was 15-16

Me? Her daughter?
She taught me nothing, just verbally abused me every day and left to be a degenerate at clubs and parties bringing random men home etc once my brother moved out. lmao fuck women. I don't have a college degree, a license, or a credit card at 23. on the bright side i have 100k saved up in the bank so there's that.

Attached: normies die like demons.png (1409x222, 39K)

If you’re going to go to school at all, it should prepare you adequately for adult life.

True enough, brother.

>My nephew can't work a desktop computer
I've had this theory for a while now we're going to have generations of dipshits who can't work anything beyond an iOS/Android device. Looks like it's happening.

This. An entire year of English literally became Holocaust class in 7th grade. My classmates responded by starting to use the word Jewish as an insult.

I have no idea what life is without 100% income from the government for no reason.
There is no way I can ever be a functional citizen.

No they don't they don't even teach people how to read. The policy is that we only have to be able to fill out government forms and that's where the education ends.

yes, exactly.

ur momma probably saw u for the whore u r

I don't believe you

speaking of points unrelated to the pic, why are you gay?

quite projecting user

yeah what the fag said, tits or GTFO

Yes they dont even gotta actually goddamn do.

candida auris, google it

Australians speak a colloquialised ebonics regardless

this is what old america had and what starship troopers joked about , this is why zionists try to end the family.

This fill me with joy.
I'll get back my secret clubs because the normalfags won't be trained anymore to reach them.

Why would you want a credit score?
You want to rack up debt?