Girlfriend is 2 weeks pregnant

My girlfriend is 2 weeks pregnant by home pregnancy test. She is very against abortion and idk how I’d ever face her or her family again if I convinced her to do it.

I’m hoping to go to medical school and become a surgeon. I also come from a family where premarriage babies are entirely forbidden and my mother would be ridiculed (she has been abused by her family all her life). This is problematic here.

What do I do?

Attached: 2E599AC5-2A4E-446A-A88C-96ECBD27AE47.jpg (580x773, 97K)

Age 21, gf 20.

I’m honestly thinking about killing myself. I can’t bare to let anyone down.

You should swap gfs with that user who had a meltdown because his gf is pro choice.

This isn't helpful but you should have considered these things before having sex. Only way I can see is to marry her and have this kid but that would probably ruin your life in other ways. Not worth kys over user in any case.

I don’t think I’ll have a life. I’ll lose my family. My career (which has more significance to me than just a job). My marriage would be a sham.

I know I’m being a bitch. But I just don’t know what’s left to do. I can’t face all the people I let down user.

Killing yourself isn't going to fix anything.. Who are you closest to in your family? talk to them, you need to talk to SOMEONE first and foremost.. weigh up your options.

Realistically, abortion is a sensible option given your long term plans. You say you couldnt face her family again etc and you might not like to hear this but you both may not be a long term couple. In 5 years if you're finished and you've put your career on the line to take care of this kid there will be no going back. If a surgeon is a viable and attainable career for you then you should focus on that, just my two cents.

>I also come from a family where premarriage babies are entirely forbidden and my mother would be ridiculed (she has been abused by her family all her life)
Does she know about this? Maybe you could conspire with her to keep it a secret from your family.

No one knows. And I don’t think I can tell anyone. My mom is sick and could not handle this. I have no support otherwise.

I can’t even run away from the baby because we live across the street from each other with our families. I guess my dreams of being a doctor are gone and so is my future.

Pray she miscarries then OP

No advice to give here, you just took a big L honestly. Not even a lesson to learn here because you already fucked up. Teach others to use condoms or to only fuck people they are comfortable spending their life with or won't keep a baby

No you need to put yourself first in this instance. Although it was irresponsible to not have taken the measures to prevent this my dude..

break the problem down into smaller pieces, the first hurdle of which is getting support and that involves speaking to someone. It needs to be someone who cares, cousin, aunt, uncle, even old friend. Once you've talked about this in length to someone face to face you can map out your own thoughts and visualise what you actually want from all this.

Marry

You got a girl pregnant, and now you want to kill the baby for convenience? And don't love the girl? Now you come here crying, instead of manning up. There is no advice to give people like you. You're a spoiled fucking child. Go be a surgeon, you piece of shit. The girl and her baby will be better off without a cunt like you. You, pussy, are what's wrong with the world.

who do you suspect?

>telling a girl you're a high achiever
>she immediately tells you she's against abortions at all cost
>this doesn't ring alarm bells in the dude's head

Baby trap already sprung, sucks to be you.

Nah, he'll be fine. It's the girl and the kid that will get to enjoy life in poverty.

Then tell about it to her and HER family and tell them how you can't tell your folks. They'll come up with something.

Oh dear. Another pathetic cunt who can't man up and take responsibility for his actions. Spoiled little shit; kill yourself and not the child, the world will be better off.

Marry her. Ask her family and your family to support you. Maybe live with her family or yours.
Go to school. Become a surgeon.

>Become a surgeon.
and do the abortion himself?

What about adoption?
Sounds like you can't really keep the pregnancy secret, but at the very least your career won't be fucked.

How is it even a question? You raise the child with her and tell your mother's family to go fuck themselves.

You should tell her this though, how you feel like having this child in the picture will essentially ruin your life and your family. She may ethically be against abortion but if she’s gonna force you to be a father you should speak your mind about it. It’s going to be upsetting for her but that’s tough shit if she doesn’t wanna be an adult about it.

How did it happen? Did you have unprotected sex or did the condom break?

Most of these moralfags replying assume you didn't use protection or your brain, but I'll do the opposite because I'm not a pretentious asshole nor do I condone that. If you 100% plan on leaving her, let her know before she gets to far in so she has a chance to change her mind. Kids with no dad are always slightly fucked up even if it doesnt show on the surface. Putting it up for adoption can provide similar or worse results. Time is of the essence with abortion so I'd do it asap. Also, hopefully her family doesnt already know, and they don't have to. I'm also sorry to hear your family is petty enough to ridicule your mom over something you did. If you do like this girl enough maybe you could bail on them and start over. School and a kid is not impossible but it'll be hard work. I am also a firm believer that having a kid when you don't want one is a bad idea. People who say life is precious usually didn't have any problems growing or any sort of instability. They don't know what its like to grow up in a shitty situation especially with only one parent. Life is cool, but not when youre gonna force hardships on that life no one should have to deal with

people have done crazier things than go to school while being a parent. especially if they have a dedicated waifu.

if she is down with being a supportive waifu that wants you to succeed as a surgeon, there really isnt a problem here.

if she thinks she can have the baby and also stay in the important busines of the extended kindergarten that is college so she can get a degree for her glorious career in HR; dump the cunt.

"Accidentally" punch her in the Stomach.

If abortion isn't an option, you'll simply have to suck it up and take care of the child.

You don't need to throw away your entire career. If i were in your shoes, i'd immediately tell my parents and grandparents about it. Try to garner their support. You and your girlfriend aren't at the point in your lives where you can take full responsibility for your child. If you have a good relationship with your parents, and she does with her parents, you can invite your parents in the raising of this child. They will be happy to help you i promise.

Attached: 1508374656282.jpg (817x960, 135K)