Why the fuck did tattoos become popular

/pol what are the real reason tattoos became popular? They are ugly as fuck and useless and make you look like a degenerate so what is the appeal.

Attached: gay.png (952x1186, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6IJCFc_qkHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They really are dumb. They don't improve anything

Attached: underboob_tattoo.jpg (640x571, 63K)

It's just another aspect of the leftist "I'm a special snowflake" mindset. Do you really need to ask?

Makes me respect chicks like this who resist the urge to sully their bodily temples

Attached: 2019-04-04 19.08.14.jpg (468x860, 71K)

counter culture became mainstream

Before you zoomers were born.
Your grandfather had some.

Left arm.

tv tells people it's cool and hip, so young people do it.

because NPCs think it makes them look like individuals

Yes, I do need to ask, 40 years ago tattoos where for felons and bikers now 80% of people between the ages of 18-25 have tattoos. You have to admit it is quite odd.

NPCs need some sort of unique branded symbol on them to feel "unique" and "special"

Attached: 1553937305642.jpg (2048x1816, 302K)

Anachro capitalism

Thanks you fucking snek.

>not even appreciating geriatric sideboob. OP is ghey.

Attached: 1507232849201.jpg (495x362, 19K)

It makes people think they’re interesting without doing anything to actually be interesting.

media

and therefore

JEWS

fucking kek

Just an easy identifier for whores and the like

>ghey
You have to go back

You've never asked? You get the same completely unique response:

>Because they MEAN something to the individual, even if just at the time they got it

You think in the 70s only felons and bikers had tattoos? Seriously?

It became really popular in the 90s.
I don't know why but everyone just had to have one and most guys ended up with shitty barbed wire or tribal arm bands.
The same with piercings.

What different response do you expect exactly? Seems kinda odd to whine about them wanting to be an individual when you have the same hack criticism as everyone else.

They were the majority, of course, military members had them too but. It was looked down upon if someone had tattoos

Women get tattoos in whorish places because they want to show everyone their genitals

and that's an old photo
she has 5 of them now too

Attached: TFWLordBoastsOfWifeButSheRevealedBeingHarlotAtTheConfessional.jpg (346x406, 36K)

It went from tatts could stop you from getting a job, to the manager/owner was sleeved.

Pop-culture using it as an image-enhancer, simple as that.
>Want to look cool? Get some tattoos to make people think you are a bad-ass

Faggot detected.

The more popular tattoos get the more satisfying it feels to not have any.

People who have had individual achievements stripped from them desperately seek to find some way to be orrigional and unique. This combined with a muddied and overpopulated society. Being one of 100 is tolerable. One of a million, you are a ghost.

Because boring uncreative "people" needed something to make them seem interesting at first glance.

Jesus, how trashy.

It's something for morons to spend to spend money on

snowflake mentality.
in reality they are dumb and gay like you state

Yup. Tats don’t bother me. The turbo tramp ones these days are pretty bad though.

I dont know. I fucking hate em. I dumped a girl I was dating when she showed me this huge tattoo of angels wings on her back.

Tattoos probably became cool because it's always been associated with hard guys, simple as that. Gangsters are cool, and so were Sailors and Bikers - as well as Surfers. Simple, a retard could've figured this out.

I think people get one tattoo and it's stupid and a focal point so they double down on more tattoos hoping it comes together but end up looking more stupid so they just go all the way with it.

Attached: CupCake.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

>Not liking tattoos

Attached: 340957935.jpg (435x577, 305K)

They brand cattle and other live stock as well

Saw some guy driving a Bentley. Park, get out with his two children. Had tattoos everywhere even his face.

My spouse has tattoos. Those things are the least of my worries. We're being buried by history. Who gives a fuck about passing fads, about culture or circumstance?

>autism, the thread
who would have thought that Jow Forums would be full of a bunch of underaged incels. surprising.

if you don't know the history of tattoos or why people get them it's safe to say you're probably too young to be on this website.

It’s an excuse to show your disgusting body to people you just met.

As the world creeps closer to an emotionless and indistinct landscape of concrete, tattoos will become more and more popular as a sign of "rebellion" as they've usually been in current society.
However now it's mostly by people rebelling against nothing remotely important(if it even exists) or as a fad for stupid shit usually as a result of capricious nonsense.

enjoy your wife's children

>posts onions boy
Look at this nigghas titties. Haha. I bet this npc thinks he’s hard. Lmao.

Attached: sniff (1).jpg (570x653, 62K)

Damn, that's nice.

Sounds like a career criminal.

Imagine being this threatened. You sound so insecure it isn't even funny.

>Why did X degeneracy become popular
I dunno, maybe , THE JEWS, Synagogue of Satan???
Defacing your temple is a sin and the Jews love for the goyim to sin

Lack of religion, lack of values, tribalism, people with zero substance trying to fill that void with anything they can find.

Attached: Pizza.jpg (1281x1436, 139K)

Men: It makes them look tough without having to go to the gym, learn to fight, or be alpha
Women: They want to look unique/special and are addicted to pain

Culture isn’t a passing thing you nigger. Your wife “was” part of the problem. And if you don’t see that you’re an idiot. The tattoos were just red flag for what was really going on.

The tattoos are covering up scars or some sort

That's more like it.

>hollywood jew
>has visible tattoo on forearm

go away, kike

>coping this hard
It’s ok. You can feel stupid here, nobody actually knows who you are. haha

Lol maybe, didn't get that vibe tho.

I know what's going through your insecure mind
>Oh god.. all those "I love guys with tattoos" posts... that guy probably gets laid unlike me!!! fuck him!!!!

The best is when a tattooed npc tries to tell you their deep meaning and reason for their tattoo and it’s always a retarded shitty looking picture that has little to nothing to with the meaning and the reason itself is something completely unremarkable.

Same type of npc will trying to convince you to make the same retarded mistake, by telling you to get a tattoo because it’s so cool or pressuring you by calling you a pussy who is too afraid of the pain or something. The pain is not scary retards it’s looking like a tattooed fucking idiot that is scary.

Only like 1 in every 10000 tattooed people ends up looking ok. Why risk it?

>being so insecure about scars
Literally feminine tier ideology. This guy is on the road to an heroing if he feels that bad about scars. What a faggit.

We dont mark ourselves
Damn
youtu.be/6IJCFc_qkHw

>retard, the post
if you think most people who get tattoos know the historical significance of them, it's safe to say you're probably too stupid to be on this website, which is saying a lot.

this, that dude is pathetic as fuck. I get tired of calling out faggots on this board every damn day.

You incels are so lucky that SJW's made you guys safe 10-20 years ago you'd all be called out for the closet fags and batty boys you really are.

>projection of incel meme
Cope harder faggit. Your tattoos are gay.

Attached: SexSlaveWater.png (680x440, 373K)

shut up beta boy, nobody believes you're anything other than a pussy. cry more.

Who are "we" exactly? Whoever wes is, blow it out of your asses!

The only people who are insecure are you faggits. So afraid that nobody accepts them that they have to argue on an anonymous image board about how “cool” their tats are. Keep coping.

Tattoos only started to lose their stigma in the 90s when you started seeing Fratboys with tribal armbands and the start of coeds getting the basic bitch "Look at me! I'm wild and unique!" tattoos.

are you telling me my tattoo that says "peace and love" in chinese script is not deep. Who are you to judge me you incel? I bet you have a small dick and are a manlet as well.

tattoos are cool and good

Attached: 357ijb eytvhfg.jpg (640x640, 149K)

People think that it makes themselves unique. It's coping with the fact they're more NPC than regular people.

Attached: Bob.png (500x500, 84K)

t. never leaves his house.

tattoos are dumb unless you're some sort of harley biker gang dude. if you're into pain, bdsm is much better and more affordable. i don't get it.

>more cope
Dude your tattoos are gay.
>b-b-but IM SPECIAL. MY TATTOOS MEAN SOMETHING!!!! THEYRE COOOOOOL
this is you in a nutshell. Stop trying to prove yourself. It’s pathetic.

coping this hard from other peoples decision. must suck being you.

((o))

Attached: 1540105251722.jpg (199x193, 19K)

I can tell you're a little flustered and probably not used to being called out. You gotta stop repeating the word "cope" every single reply. It makes you look like you're scatter brained and can't hold a typical conversation.

How many face piercings you got? Bet you have stretched nigger ears too.
You’re coping super hard right now but the chances are your tattoos ar shit and acting like a tough guy on the internet doesn’t work. Maybe if we saw your shitty tats we would be ‘intimidated’ try that, that’s half the reason you got them in the first place right?

for the record i don't really mind if you have tattoos. some people take the tat hate too far. fuck ear gauges though. fucking africoon tribal nigger shit right there.

>t. insecure tat boy
I bet you have a beard and a nose ring too. Suck cock too huh?

Are those self-harm scars?

Gen xers are the cause
It blew up in the 90s

I always found tattoos to be ugly, & I still do. Plus I heard getting them causes cancer. So glad I never got them

Was invited to go get a tattoo with some guys. I said no I'm good and I always get asked why not and coerced into explaining why not. I find the peer pressure to brand me strange.
I agree people get them to make themselves look badass when they arent
>be 25 and still have no tattoo
>20 yr old sister has like 5 and they aren't my style.

Attached: 1553895795743.png (640x274, 109K)

Here

Attached: CopeingSaw.jpg (474x474, 40K)

your fucking cock is cool and good
see how that feels
shutup

Attached: 1514352244897.jpg (1320x908, 119K)

They were cool when no one had them. Now every fucking faggot has one.

Those are some impressive nipple pubes

>I can read a basic sentence and point out what he is saying
Congratulations, you can read. Your tattoos however cause much coginitive dissonance. You should see a therapist for your insecuring and acceptance issues.

Brainlet, I could go and get a shitty tattoo if I wanted, it’s very easy any moron could do it, in fact they all do. But you could never undo your mistakes. Sure you could try to have it laser removed, but you will always remember that you were a moron with a shitty tattoo.

Is anyone else genuinely turned off by tattoos? It absolutely kills me to see so many women with them now.

Some people are honestly so simple that they can stick with a picture permenantly attached to their body for all time. The younger they are, the simplier their perceptions of reality.

Checked. Tattoos are for insecure NPCs who want to look tough.