Is this a bad-looking ass? How bad? Female, if you can't tell

Is this a bad-looking ass? How bad? Female, if you can't tell.

Attached: IMG_20190519_173134.jpg (4608x3456, 3.58M)

Average...

>rolling up your granny panties
just get some nicer panties. your ass is fine.

completely average.
also

These.

It's average and I like it ;)

It's fine, if you want to improve it just start squatting. Most girls wear tight pants that makes their ass look better than it is so dont compare it to clothed girls if you do.

Gross, tee bee aitch.

Its mainly cause it looks like you have squared hips and a flat waist to hip ratio.

Cute ass. Just put it in something sluttier.

This is a trailer park hooker ass, start squatting

Average. Not a bad ass by any means.

needs a bit of muscle tone.
otherwise, will be full on saggy in 5 years time.

looks like a transexual ass lol .

take a better photo. it look okay

That's the ugliest fucking underwear I've ever seen in my life. It's not flattering or pleasant to look at. Delete your thread and try again.

>That's the ugliest fucking underwear I've ever seen in my life. It's not flattering or pleasant to look at.
loool indeed

I'd bend you over and stretch you out. I'd say it's nicer than average, don't listen to these incel blobs.

>nicer that average
wouldn't want to be in your shoes

Honestly i find it tremendously attractive

Average asses are saggy or boney. Op has at least has a freakin ass and it isn't all cellulite like you're probably used to. If she put on a tight thong she's look a lot better.

You look like a fat guy from the back

Yeah I just want to say one more time, fuck you for wearing that ugly ass underwear and making me look at it in the catalog, I'm hiding this gay ass thread. You're probably a dude.

Below average. Do squats. I am a man who barely works out (warehouse job is enough) and my ass is tighter than yours.

Attached: Robotnik_fat_fat_fat.png (310x400, 128K)

You Asian? Ass is on the flabbier side. Do squats.

Attached: 1558085170480.gif (499x428, 490K)

FFS stop wearing your grandmother's panties and and start squatting. No pussy Smith machine or dumbbell shit either. Free squats with actual weight on the bar, sled pushes, and walking lunges.

SQUATS AND OATS, BABY GIRL
>tfw me thinking about you hurting

That's a bad cut of underwear because I can't see hips.

Female as in female, or female as in male who thinks he's female?

It's always the latter mate. The amount of traps and trans people on Jow Forums is huge.

no offense but I really couldn't tell if female... That ass is a 2-3 at best. Maybe get a better angle?

Seconded. I reckon you are a dude even if you identify as female

Would pump the donk

BRAAAAAAP

Eh, would bury my face in it.

it’s an average looking ass. It’s got some fat to it( which is good) so you can tone it up with some exercises if you want

Can you change into tighter panties and post a new pic? I like your ass a lot.