How do I get cute tomboy gf?

How do I get cute tomboy gf?

Attached: 4C3D638E-0880-444B-B764-7A4F3C3DF9EA.png (657x527, 41K)

find one and ask her for her phone number

How?

Asking the questions that matter. Honestly, are tomboys a thing past puberty?

Yes, it's quite common among 40+ year olds.

I am suddenly ok the idea of not being married till 40+. thanks user

Bumpin

I dunno

Yeah

If you see one go talk to her.

I'm grown up and look like a schoolboy, other tomboys I meet seem to be lesbians though

If you're intent is to find a girlfriend, you might be putting too much pressure on yourself. Maybe if you just try to find a tomboy friend first, and then let it grow further, it'd be easier for you

I think you're pretty :)

This is an important question.

Finding one is the first problem. The ones in their early 20s all seem to be somewhere in the LGBT alphabet soup and meeting single women in their late 20s that want a relationship is difficult, tomboys or not. At least for me.

Can you find them on dating sites? I like short hair and I really just want a girl to go hiking/camping/running/climbing with that's self-motivated.

I meet girls camping or hiking occasionally but they're always being brought along by their bfs. Meetup groups are all 40+ people which doesn't help with

>tfw no tomboy gf

>be tomboy gf
>dudes who like me for tomboyism always have problems and get mad if I show any feminine traits or happen to act girly on occasion (dogs are cute I can't help it)
>come to conclusion that men who fetishize tomboys just hate women and just want a dude without a dick

Attached: nottoday.png (1280x1280, 271K)

I call bs. Tomboyish girls melting over silly things is top tier cute. Also dogs are cute, no one who has a heart thinks they aren't.

I second this. Tomboy looks with maybe some typically male interests, a cute girly personality is absolute wife material.

are you crazy, part of the appeal of tomboys is the sparse girly moments
the less girly you usually act, the cuter it is when you act girly, that's gap moe

obviously. it's also why they NEED a girl who has the exact same set of interests as them (read: heavily male-dominated interests) and denigrate any other sort of interests as inferior or boring or actually stupid. they hate women but are compelled by their brains to want one, so their ideal woman is a man in all things but body. sometimes even with a boyish body, too.

>Can you find them on dating sites? I like short hair and I really just want a girl to go hiking/camping/running/climbing with that's self-motivated.
It's easier to find a unicorn.

Why do you generalize?

Why do you make me feel this way, user?

I really don't get how guys will be upset with their girlfriend over something so minor. How could a guy want to leave his girlfriend if she isn't actively being abusive?

So how would cool everyday dude meet you?

Where do you hang out? What type of social circles and what not? Like how would you like to be approached?

Kik?