Daily Reminder - The Turks(Mongols) Ruined Central Asia And The Middle East:

As well as Islam, in a reputable sense.

>Inb4 muh Ottomon supremacy

I consider the Ottomans their own branch. As Anatolia was largely spared of the apocalyptic invasions of the Mongols, Timurids, Nader Shah, etc. That aside, the center of the Islamic intellectual world was Bagdad, Samarkand, and cities in lower Iran.They were just getting started on things like Optics, and flirting with "theistic atheism" when their civilization effectively got hit by a nuke.

Also consider that people tend to copy their historical forebears. Generals after Alexander and Caesar tried to emulate their deeds. Ghengis and his ilk spawned a number of historical 'copy cat killers' - among them Timur and Nader Shah (as well as many Turko-Afghan warlords that invaded India). Their brand of cruelty was hard to shake as many warlords that came before tried to emulate them.

Combine this with the fact that Europeans started to circumvent the thousands of years long trade networks around this time - I think that the Portuguese were sailing around Africa in the early 1500s, and Spain found the new world shortly before then.

So -
> Mongols - 1200s
> Black Death - 1300s
> Copy cat killers - 1300 to 1700s
> Loss of the Silk Road - 1500s
> 'Sudden' appearance of European superpowers - 1600s

Central Asia and Iran/Iraq didn't really get breathing room after the 1200s. Which obviously lead to their current state today.

Attached: ugly Mongoloid.jpg (570x399, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Interesting theory. I recall a quote, can't remember from where exactly, about how Genghis Khan was sent as a punishment from God in exchange for their sins... perhaps he was indeed a blessing in disguise, stopping the ummah from converting to atheism.

How are you somali akhi? I haven't been on imageboards in a long time, but I remember you namefagging from when I did.

>converting to atheism

Maybe so, but he still virtually exterminated any intellectual potential that part of the world had, and or was capable in expressing.

>How are you

I'm good fren, not too stressed about anything as of late.

Attached: Alhamdulillah.png (420x420, 10K)

>Combine this with the fact that Europeans started to circumvent the thousands of years long trade networks around this time
Muslims deliberately cut Europe off from Asian trade after gaining control of Constantinople.
The Portuguese were sailing around Africa prior to Columbus' voyage. In fact he pitched his idea to the Portuguese first, but they knew that going around Africa would be faster than sailing west.

How come in Central Asia there's this huuuuge swath of empty land with literally nothing going on? Hundreds of millions of people live there, but there's just nothing happening

That cut off was instigated by Turkic peoples, as they were the ones who conquered that locale. Further bolstering my assumption in the OP,

>As well as Islam in a reputable sense

Mongoloids aren't too keen on innovation, for some reason. Excluding maybe the Han type.

Attached: Oriental Down Syndrome.png (869x627, 573K)

>tfw no stronk mongol gf

Attached: 1554575484984.jpg (700x656, 55K)

>Islamic intellectual

Attached: Phenotypic Comparison 5.png (1438x709, 1.33M)

blah blah excuses and cope. TURKIC BVLLS DABBED ON ARABS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world

Attached: knuckle walker (you).jpg (874x684, 79K)

But you guys stunted any and all intellectual innovation in that part of the world? Ruined their phenotypes via instigating a process that lead to the creation of hapas, via incessant rape. And turned all that conquered land into a life less husk of its former self, that culminated in back water isolation. Also to add insult to injury, some decent peoples groups were exterminated. Which is ashame as many were the force behind why Islam became facilitated in the East, and or associated with prosperity.

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (474x266, 15K)

let the snow niggers wallow in their false sense of superiority, we're rising again, this time with our african brothers, wh*toids won't get any mercy

>I'm good fren, not too stressed about anything as of late.
alhamdulillah, glad to hear it.
Do you enjoy spending your free time arguing over this?

Attached: untitled.jpg (600x442, 24K)

>we're rising again

Soon fren, not any later.

Attached: Muslim conquest.png (1920x1210, 1.46M)

Mashallah, and very infrequently but yes. Although dumping on the South Asian variety is usually more fulfilling.

Attached: Manleets Shift.png (1348x797, 1.19M)

>it's the kike larping as a somali to shill
>except the Han type
Yep. Kike confirmed. I busted you earlier today and you left the thread. Give it up kike namefag. Kys

Fuck off you Hispanic circus freak,and you busted nothing. As I replied to your post, with an adequate response. But for some reason you demanded a higher quality, which is autistic. Regardless I still played ball and delivered. Then you assumed I'm Jewish because I posted some meme that was meant for shock value. Wallahi, so consider suicide yourself, and maybe take your meds schizo.

Attached: pin head.jpg (645x729, 33K)

Also Europe had the Mediterranean which inspired them to develop badass ships

>reframing of the events
No, you slimy kike. I brought up in an India thread the importance of the Swazi and how India still displays it on their temples and you tried to deflect from that and make it seem as if I was only talking about the temples, purposely leaving the mention of the Swazi out.
>schizo
Kek. Die in a fire kike.

Attached: 1532741669228.png (1784x931, 316K)

You're also overestimating the importance of Europe to the silk road.
Europe has no unique natural resources desired by anyone so all Europeans had to offer in trade were common resources (gold, silver, and other minerals) which they had in lower quantities than everywhere else and manufactured goods made with common resources (wine, glass, linen)
There was more than enough trade going into Africa where they had massive amounts of gold, silver, incense, Ivory, precious stones, and so on that Europe bypassing Central Asia was not really noticed.

Sounds reasonable to assume, they were also incentivized by the Barbary pirates taking up domain in that vicinity. So maybe that to played into their inspiration.

Attached: Grim rim job.jpg (600x600, 21K)

Purposely deflecting wasn't my intention, but rather to end the conversation via a close ended statement due to boredom and a lack of interest.

>Swazi

Is something I really don't even know about, which is why I assumed it was a temple. Or typooned on to that particular subject for a frame of reference.

How so?

Attached: Double digit IQ (you).jpg (480x470, 23K)

>backpedaling
Kek

Attached: 1418624094376.jpg (454x340, 88K)

I explained how. European involvement in Asian was utterly eclipsed by African trade because there were far more resources in Africa.
It would be like China caring about losing Nicaragua as a trading partner while the US exists.

>if he disagrees with me
>kike.jpeg

It's always an American flag reiterating this autism, which makes me wonder what's going on with your water supply.

Attached: Space kike.png (586x616, 91K)

I meant how as in me overestimating your claim. Not the logic behind the rest of your post.

Attached: Prostate crusher.jpg (760x752, 71K)

You identified European trade diverting away from central Asia and the original silk road as a cause for their decline.

>strawman
You deflected and as soon as you were getting your ass handed to you, you deployed the schizo adhom that only kikes use around here. It's a projection as illustrated by the article screenshot I posted too. Now this is your people's neurotic compulsive need to always be right once engaged in a disagreement with someone who isn't jewish. That's three for three. Wew lad.

How about simply
>shitskins ruin everything
?

Attached: 1553309895184.jpg (640x360, 28K)

Phone glitched out, and so I've lost my rebuttal during type up. Here's a quick recap though,:

>European trade diverting

Is irrelevant, as my premise rested on the power imbalance between geographical boundaries. Which indirectly did affect the East, when Europe exploited it's new found position for colonialism.

>root cause

Definitely was later on, for the above mentioned reason.

Attached: existential dread.jpg (600x583, 35K)

>another episode of schizophrenia

Enjoy your last (you) fren.

Attached: Rectal Expulsion Therapy.jpg (636x333, 78K)

Sikerim.

Attached: 1546816472195.jpg (396x385, 28K)

Can't read Dutch.

Pic related.

Attached: West Saharan vs Afro Asiatic.jpg (1024x768, 334K)

>doubles down on the schizo
Kek, and the projection continues

oil's gonna be irrelevant in 20 years, hope you saved your petrobux

That thing looks like an alien...mongoloids are ugly

What you're doing is asking to get your asses handed to you again. You're a scattered mess of beggars and murdering thugs, nothing more. Any united opposition stomps you flat in no time.