Never having a girlfriend and never having sex, or kissing a girl has made me very hateful and angry person...

Never having a girlfriend and never having sex, or kissing a girl has made me very hateful and angry person. Both towards women and normies that fuck and get girlfriends like its no problem. It's definitely sabotaging any further attempts to get gf. Plz help I dont want to be like this
>I'm 22 :(

Attached: 1558113002042.png (540x467, 257K)

Ask yourself why you never wanted to have a girlfriend or have sex and why you are so angry about things that were all your own choices.

Oh god its the every thing is a choice faggot again. Okay riddle me this: last week I asked out a girl and she said she was down to hang out, so I got her number. I texted her if she wanted to hang and she didn't even reply. How is her ghosting me my choice?

act like you aren't that way. nobody will be able to tell. as you start to integrate into regular society, those feelings will fade.

The anger mostly comes from how ruthless other guys are when I tell them. I feel like its a stupid thing to lie about but people will just fucking tear into me and lord having sex over me like its some epic achievement of the human race

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 41K)

You must be mistaken, this is not Jow Forums. This is Jow Forums and you will be given truthpills, including that you being angry and hateful and alone is your own choice.

Or did you want to hear that you're a special snowflake and nothing is your fault and it's all because women and society? Because that's what incels tell themselves.

>last week I asked out a girl and she said she was down to hang out, so I got her number. I texted her if she wanted to hang and she didn't even reply
Chad (the boogeyman you dreamed up but doesn't actually exists) has that happen to him 5 times every day. Did you truly expect to only have to try something once, when all the other men try tens or hundreds of times?

if you don't want to do what it takes, then shut up and stop complaining. holy shit you're annoying.

Attached: 31a9b78c1db0768778ca7c7a9c20230b.png (403x538, 565K)

>Okay riddle me this: last week I asked out a girl and she said she was down to hang out, so I got her number. I texted her if she wanted to hang and she didn't even reply. How is her ghosting me my choice?
Sorry, but this is common practice. In fact, when I ask girls out and they say yes, I usually assume the flake. Last week I had four tinder matches flake, after they agreed. Its just so common, you simply get used to it, and the fact that you are so upset just shows your inexperience. If you ask 25, maybe one will end up in sex. Maybe.
Also, worry not about the girl. She would have ghosted you after a date. And the next one you go out with probably will, too. But you are not going anywhere without experience.

Why do you reply to threads if your going to be a useless faggot who does nothing but spout empty platitudes? Unironically kill yourself

Why do you create the same thread every day when you're not asking for advice and only want validation for your whining?

I don't think I'm a special snowflake and definitely don't self identify as an incel. But I get what you are saying. How can I fix myself then?

First thing is to think what you could do better. How you can be a better person. How you can be more attractive. And the big one you need to start with is realizing you being so negative and angry is not helping anyone. You need to stop being negative and angry. Think about it, would you find a girl attractive if she were as negative and angry as you? Of course not. Stop making excuses for being negative and angry.

Ok, what is your advice for me then? I understand what you are getting at about it being my choices but could you expand on it? What are the wrong choices I'm making? How can I better myself?

Choosing to do nothing but whine on a Vietnamese sock puppet online forum, instead of manning up and stopping being a faggot, is a choice. Stop being a whiny special snowflake and stand up for yourself. Whatever it is you're going to do, do something. Realize that successful people have failed far more in their life than you ever will.

why are you saying OP should get used to that? Why are women such bitches? I'd just tell someone I don't wanna date instead of ghosting, and who am I kidding I'd say yes if literally any girl asked me out but it never happened

riddle me this faggot. That one job I applied to that one time ghosted me. So how is it a choice that I have no job and smoke weed all day!? I am not like job havers who can just apply to a job and get it!

its common for several reasons
1) sometimes chicks just dont have the balls to say no, and are to shy/insecure to straight up reject you.
2) Because, strangers dont fucking owe you anything
3) because a lot of dudes lash out when they are rejected, and so girls tend to act like this out of experiance.

You seem to have a very 2-dimensional way of looking at other people. You need to keep an open mind and treat people like individuals, not a bad experience you had with someone else or a jock you saw on tv once.

I know plenty of wizards that aren't like that. They most drone their way through life.

It hurts but your right. I'm going to try to be less of a faggot.

I'm 27 and same, I like to believe I have accepted my fate but every now and then I try and fail miserably, and no, it's not a choice, some people just don't have the means or the social circles to get a girlfriend.

The one time I was hooked to a girl, it felt really great being around her but she ghosted me.