The DEFINITIVE Jow Forums poll.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (658x510, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17555109
strawpoll.me/17758914
youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0
youtube.com/watch?v=YhdNjzX4waA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like DRUMPF is getting owned, exposed for the orange fraud he really is.
Say it with me:
ORANGE.
MAN.
BAD.

no

Yes anything to keep the left out ignore power because we've seen what happened already

Attached: 54D29FF3-E39B-4082-A444-B699BC720994.jpg (509x429, 40K)

YANG GANG OR DIE MOTHERFUCKERS

Is there any evidence that Trump is not a leftist aside from his (Ever changing) words?

Attached: pwned.jpg (480x230, 34K)

Attached: 1532192641822.jpg (431x768, 86K)

Attached: 1552027488260.jpg (500x500, 125K)

literally no one is saying this, you dumb plebbitor. You don't even understand memes do you

politic sucks
even a capable man like trump bow down to jewish overlord

>even trump bow down to jewish overlord
He was bailed out by the rothschilds. He's their employee.

Attached: Untitled.png (277x241, 6K)

Struck a nerve I see. The thing is you are to obvious. Get better at shilling and oh (you) are absolutely saying what the meme says hence the reply.

Literally 6 posts above him

Trump loves the kikes fuck him.

That will swing real well with the democrats.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 32435456.jpg (1000x1314, 279K)

Fpbp

Attached: 54220415_311067369600167_6945557868250660864_n.jpg (480x960, 74K)

YANG GANG FUCK NIGGERS.

This is surely the beginning of the end.

Attached: MADDOWHONK.png (800x849, 244K)

i support trump!! he is cool!

Fuck yes

Attached: 1D0A5BD0-7B1F-4FA0-BC10-B901A3E05783.jpg (320x320, 8K)

The only thing Trump cares about is increasing his net worth to 5-6 billion by the end of his term.

Trump is declining and your rigged polls wont change anything. His wall is a failure, the economy is about to crash and he is going to be impeached any day now for treason with Russia.

I hope Hillary runs again in 2020 so you can see what happens when Democrats actually come out to vote.

Attached: 12512515151.jpg (749x751, 149K)

Trump is 100% confirmed all in with the Zionist temple cult. It's a shame.

no, and i'm not clicking on your shitty poll

he said in his latest video that the yang gang is a bunch of 16yo kids from Jow Forums. is it true?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 55K)

why do you care about that? aren't jews good?

Attached: seriously.jpg (480x480, 25K)

of course not but im not partaking in your meaningless poll that can be manipulated by changing IPs

trump is pure garbage.

Trump embodies all the negative stereotypes people hate about Americans. A greedy, ignorant, insecure, fool. Clearly one of the weakest and most easily manipulated presidents in history after his failures with North Korea.

We deserve better but the system is fucked.

MIGA!

Gonna go vote communism now!
Should I vote for ZOG financed Yang or ZOG financed AOC?!?!?!?!?!?

see

Attached: 1541922528603.jpg (500x500, 28K)

You'll vote for the candidate we give you.
We are all going to be registered democrats LONG before the election.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x789, 108K)

voted for trump, voted no in this poll. he is a waste

Hope ya’ll didn’t mind I rigged this in favor of DADDY YANG.

Attached: 78D8AF10-EECE-4158-8006-D6318285DEAA.png (750x711, 87K)

>jews are good
go away nu-poo

Trump has lost Jow Forums. He's done.

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (992x395, 22K)

I support Trump, but not in the general way. Trump inadvertently helped expose the media, brought out the worst in leftists, and shed light on the evils of politics and where the country and world is headed, and most importantly, he woke up the people who never saw this going on. He's an Israeli bitch though, his policies were never going to happen, and it's clear that politicians won't save us. The real question is what do we do now that people are waking up?

Attached: 1551024504494.jpg (1014x1024, 247K)

Nice spam botted poll you got there, or did you just remove the need for a caption for our benefit?

this pretty much sums up what any intelligent and rational person can conclude. only the conservative fanatics put their hands over their eyes and ears.
what is even worse is that all of his former supporters who helped him get elected but dare to criticize him are thrown under the bus and discarded like trash. really shows you what kind of people supposedly were on our side.

>Thread with 39 responses has 1,800 lurkers
>Poll doesn't require an Captcha
>Doubt

Attached: Doubt.jpg (474x255, 8K)

He is done, if he doesn’t BUILD THE GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING WALL

k...keep me posted

OC

Attached: potatoTrumps.jpg (618x1079, 87K)

Holy fuck, you've been pushing this poll for a month?

>strawpoll.me/17555109
Probably linked it around desperately to get the results they wanted and then posted it here. Two tells are the lack of Captcha and the fact that it was made on March 5th.

>2k votes already
obviously botted, please kill yourself

It's an old poll, been used in threads before

I have only ever posted it on here.

COPING

It isn't spam botted. It's just gained a lot of votes on here over time.
You're only saying this because Trump's doing badly in it.

Not anymore

Then why do other polls from there employ captchas? Why is yours two months instead of a few hours? It reeks of bullshit.

even more than I silently did before

Just noticed that it's jumped up by hundred votes since you started this thread and the metrics of the 80/20 split haven't changed once. This is shit is robot central.

I never expected him to gas the kikes race war now. I did expect he would enforce the border and deport illegal aliens in far greater numbers. I also expected he would cut down foreign work visas, not increase them.

I honestly expected him to be Israel’s #1 fan but any other candidate would have too. I expected pullout from Syria though.

Instead censorship is up, border crossings are up, foreign visas are up, etc. he’s a failure and he has betrayed his base

Attached: yes.jpg (1171x575, 62K)

strawpoll.me/17758914
New Poll with an actual captcha put in place so bots can't spam it.

OMG, NO IS WINING

Attached: descarga.jpg (265x190, 9K)

Lots of lurkers don't post.

I don't know, I checked all the right things

>literally no one is saying this
youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0

I just created a new one and there was only three options. One of them was to include a captcha to prevent bot spam.

Attached: hangemhigh.jpg (1191x1000, 322K)

Attached: marlboroman.jpg (778x931, 203K)

Who is this guy?

Z I O N D O N
I
O
N
D
O
N

Attached: 2019-03-23 07_14_00-Xurious - The Trump Betrayal - YouTube.png (1359x768, 2.53M)

wow what a giant fucking surprise, no one cares what this failed retard spews anymore. he'll lose in 2020 to some dnc clown car participant and that will be the end of anyone trying anything new in politics.

We'll see how the one does that isn't susceptible to fucking bot spam.

>strawpoll.me/17758914

A fag that actually has chances of getting the dem candidature.

ORANGE MAN GOOD!
WHY?!
SUPPORT OF ISRAEL = TRUE;

100%

Attached: 710750TcuIL.jpg (1400x1400, 167K)

I just assumed they were all faggots by default.

>Hurr Durr Smumf is orange Hitler
>Hurr Durr he betrayed us for Israel
Know he difference between your shareblue shills, two different types, both the same faggot

With the same agenda.
>Clown posters
>Zion Don Posters
>Blacked
It's all the same shit on rotation
Bot free poll. Immune to robots!
>strawpoll.me/17758914

trust the plan, goy! we're supporting greater israel project to troll the gent-I MEAN THE LIBTARDS!!!!

You're changing hearts and minds with that excellent argument!

name me some good things trump did and some promises he kept

No. And it's exclusively because he hasn't begun to scour the United States of Hispanic people. Deportation or straight-up genocide is why we put him in office, not this cucked bullshit.

Attached: clownworld honked from the start.jpg (1024x1012, 89K)

vietkong know jew overlord rules america, vietkong know jew overlord rule the world, vietkong be friend with jew, why pol again jew? , why pol full of loser?, dat why america never win vietkong, btw the poll look like fake news 2016 poll, trump sure win 2020, god bless trump, god bless america, vietkong so envy , pol austim

What the fuck happened? I haven't paid attention to US politics for years, but I remember being here during the election and this board loved the guy.

It's because he failed to deport Hispanics. 100%.

Trump cucked on immigration and lost all support of the people who voted for him.

>78% no
I knew this board was somewhat cucked but holy shit this is bad

>Wall
>Aggressive anti immigrant policies
>Anti trade deal
>Pro American labor tariffs
>Regulation deregulation
>Global exposure of ZOG
Non robot poll
strawpoll.me/17555109

Attached: Trump's Non Robot Poll Results so far.png (1085x550, 33K)

It's being buried in robot votes because OP was a faggot and didn't use a captcha. Take a loot at my results even though they're far less at the moment.
see

I want him to grab the internet by the fucking neck, in his office, and force them to figure out a way to run this fucking shit properly

at the moment its a weapon of war against innocent people

fucking hell America.

Yes. 99% No new gun laws please. If fagot sheriffs can blame the NRA for LEO fuck ups then I see no reason to give them more power.

Hey, what did i say Viet Cong? Take your meds before playing outside. Now go!

It’s fucking 6 in the morning in the US show ur flag

Voted no to mess with your shill data

Attached: 1554121419911.jpg (876x960, 173K)

There is some pretty epic shill paid posting going on in here.

>76% no
Can we just start spamming gore to scare off all these fucking shills, there has to be some way to get rid of them

We aren't shills.

God has abandoned Trump because Trump abandoned God. He can either close the southern border and begin the mass deportation of Hispanics going back AT LEAST THREE GENERATIONS, or he can lose in 2020. If he does the right thing, he will win in 2020. We are the greatest country to have ever existed and have the resources to both make the cleansing happen and ensure Trump's continued victory.

All Trump must do is act in the best interest of the American people.

youtube.com/watch?v=YhdNjzX4waA

In 2016 i gave Trump 2400 bot generated votes in the state of Florida from deceased people.
Next election i will give them to a Democrat candidate.

My poll that blocks bots suggests otherwise. it's up to nearly a hundred votes and it's 80 percent in Trump's favor.
see
Now why would blocking robotic votes suddenly cause such a massive change in public opinion? Really makes you think...

Sorry, I linked back his poll again...
Here's mine!
strawpoll.me/17758914

Are you 5?

>march 5th poll

Shilling away all day

Always look at the polls methodology. If there's an exploit in the working or actual voting process it was intentional. Especially when the results are so bizzare for other polls taken on the board from the last couple few weeks!